Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

48 minutes ago, Lunera said:

The comments on that post are hilarious!

Edit: Weak! JedBob blocked me after I called out his education and experience. He is busy reading the comments because several have been deleted. 

Screenshot_20191103-121017_Instagram.thumb.jpg.78adf0624fc2e37da2bd5ee6178b16d9.jpg

Edited by Lunera
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

BTW, I know the Secretary of State page is the most up-to-date and Voter Records is not because my own voting precinct recently changed. The Secretary of State page is correct for me, and Voter Records is not. I'm sure it's the same for Jed. Would love to know when the little dumbass changed his registration. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, Zella said:

I think you're looking at Voter Records, which is not an official government site. Check the actual secretary of state page. That's going to be the most up-to-date, and he is not registered at the TTH.

https://www.voterview.ar-nova.org/VoterView/RegistrantSearch.do

AHH, a tiny little house. The garage looks bigger than the house itself.

Less than 15 miles from the TTH.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
Just now, GeeGolly said:

Bingo! I haven't checked, but I would bet money it is one of Jim Bob's properties. He might even have it in Jed's name. But I have never heard of him living off the TTH property. He's either lying in his voter registration or they're lying on the show!

• Love 12
8 minutes ago, Zella said:

Bingo! I haven't checked, but I would bet money it is one of Jim Bob's properties. He might even have it in Jed's name. But I have never heard of him living off the TTH property. He's either lying in his voter registration or they're lying on the show!

I just looked at price history. It's listed as a rental. Griffin Real Estate.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Less than 15 miles from the TTH.

Yep. And I've been checking around the various sites that say who lives at certain addresses. And I've found a bunch of names for that one, which usually reflect people who used to live there and then the people who lived there before that and the people who live there now, although not necessarily in that order. 

But none of the names is "Duggar." 

Note also that on Jed's vote-for-me web page, he's also listed as "THE owner" -- strongly implying "sole" owner -- of Champion Motor Cars. ..... Which, as far as I can tell, isn't true either. 

So -- two lies. One about his residence and another about his employment/economic status. 

Off to a great start for his first foray into politics, I'd say. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • LOL 16
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, GeeGolly said:

I just looked at price history. It's listed as a rental. Griffin Real Estate.

Ah okay. Yeah I am finding the homeowner's name connected to that company.

So . . . is godly young Jed lying on his official voter registration or has his whole godly family been lying about where he's been living for the past year? 😂

Just now, Churchhoney said:

Note also that on Jed's vote-for-me web page, he's also listed as "THE owner" -- strongly implying "sole" owner -- of Champion Motor Cars. ..... Which, as far as I can tell, isn't true either. 

Bahaha this is getting better and better!

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Does the Real Estate company have information about who has rented, and when?

If so, I don't know that it would be public record--at least not accessible by me. I would love to just stroll around the neighborhood and ask if anyone's living there--and if so if they match Jed's description. 

Oh wait I have an idea. BRB.

Edit: That backfired on me. Nevermind. 

Edited by Zella
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

On Josh's LinkedIn, he says he is owner and manager of Champion Motors - for the last 12 years.

I guess we can't rule out the possibility that JB got the sole ownership transferred into Jed's name in the last few days. Even if he did, though -- not exactly an honest portrayal of the facts.

ETA: Also interesting is that one "job" that doesn't appear on his website resume is being "Director" of that Gothard-y retreat that was held earlier this year. ...... Guessing they're keen to keep the cult connection out of sight -(although they weren't hiding it at the time -- it was one of the first things that made me suspect they were grooming him for a political run)>- But if they'd listed that it'd be easy to find out that other Gothardites, like Laura Maisie, were heavily involved in running it (more heavily than Jed, too....) 

Somebody should innocently ask why this excellent -- and recent -- job isn't listed on his resume, since it's so impressive!

"DIRECTOR, JED DUGGAR

"Welcome,

"A year ago, my family and I attended Student Conferences held in New Zealand and Australia. It was an amazing time for the young people to be challenged by great speakers, and at the same time by their leaders who were a few years ahead of them.

"There were guys and girls teams with a leader and assistant leader. For both the guys and the girls there were split sessions on certain topics as well as small group time to talk as teams about what was spoken in the sessions. Many hearts were changed and friendships made!

"At the end of the conference, I felt the Lord leading me to start something like this in the USA. After much prayer, counsel, and input from many people, we held the very first “Discipleship Summit” in July 2018! God did a great work! Many young people left with not just an excitement, but with a passion to make God first in their lives!

"We are excited to see what God is going to do in our hearts and lives this summer as we Surrender All to Him!

"Watching God work,

"Jed Duggar"

image.thumb.png.8b592b676cbfb45500d788cd4be07351.png

Edited by Churchhoney
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

I'm also wondering, w/r/t residency, can the year count from now until the election, which is exactly one year from today?

You know, that's a good question, and one I don't know the answer to. 

But I am not sure how he would have registered to vote there without some something indicating proof of residence. 

The election is exactly a year from now. 

Edited by Zella
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

On Josh's LinkedIn, he says he is owner and manager of Champion Motors - for the last 12 years.

I believe that’s because it hasn’t been updated. So, it reads as “current”.

• Useful 2
On 11/2/2019 at 2:42 PM, Churchhoney said:

As a mom, Megan wants the best for her family. [NEWS FLASH!: Her children survived Roe v. Wade! 👿] She also knows that all moms want the same for theirs. By fighting for a safe, supportive, successful Arkansas, Megan works hard to ensure that all residents of our community win.

(bolding mine)

That should say, "She also knows that all GOOD moms want the same for theirs," because otherwise it's a lie. Here's looking at you, Mullet Duggar and some women in my family. 

Good luck, little Duggar boy. You can cry "persecution" when you get your ass whipped by a woman Democrat who has an education. 

Edited by Heathen
  • LOL 4
  • Love 11
9 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I believe that’s because it hasn’t been updated. So, it reads as “current”.

Too lazy to check. Did Smuggar list the FRC on that LinkedIn? 

I doubt he has looked at it in years.

• Love 1

Maybe some member of the Lighthouse church or the Gothard gang lives in or owns the house they've got him listed at.....and that person agreed to pretend Jed lives there, too. 

Obviously people in their group of believers are going to be heavily supportive of ousting a heathen lib'rul woman from that house seat and putting one of their own into it -- rather than having him oust a fellow conservative who already holds the seat in his actual home district. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

Maybe some member of the Lighthouse church or the Gothard gang lives in or owns the house they've got him listed at.....and that person agreed to pretend Jed lives there, too. 

Obviously people in their group of believers are going to be heavily supportive of ousting a heathen lib'rul woman from that house seat and putting one of their own into it -- rather than having him oust a fellow conservative who already holds the seat in his actual home district. 

Or the Duggars just don't think the rules apply to them. 

• Love 14
8 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Too lazy to check. Did Smuggar list the FRC on that LinkedIn? 

I doubt he has looked at it in years.

No, he didn't. I think he probably last checked it soon after he created it and listed the three "jobs" he held at the time -- the Duggar-studios-type making-videos-at-home "business," the car lot and his "political consultancy." That was the way he was thinking of himself at the time.

I don't think we can rule out the possibility that he did put the FRC job on it at one point but then took it off after the explosion, though. ...

And I expect he and the fam would still like to give the impression that he still has all his old businesses (and, theoretically, I guess he does -- just no clients, though, except for the occasional car-lot customer).......It sits there and portrays him as a guy who, while he has five-rising-six kids, also has three jobs to support them with. 😄

1 minute ago, Heathen said:

Or the Duggars just don't think the rules apply to them. 

Oh, that, too. Definitely. 

I mention the friends as potential collaborators because I expect some are willing to help because, in this case, they also don't want the rules to apply -- since the rules would make it harder to strengthen the conservative majority in the legislature. I'm sure they know at least some people who strongly believe that the ends justify the means in a situation like this. 

• Love 5

Didn't one of the boys buy a house to flip a few years ago. I just remember a lot of grey and a kitchen island and I feel like the kid was like 17, maybe 18. Is it possible It was Jed and he's been living there at least part time? 

2 minutes ago, CalicoKitty said:

One positive--he has grown into a not-too-bad-looking young man.  Its a shame he has no education or life experience (or even a life of his own).  His parents have a lot to answer for.

Yeah.

And this is just one of 19 kids regarding whom they have a lot to answer for......Yet somehow they come off as quite self-satisfied and proud of themselves. 

What worries me is that the lack of education and life experience of this generation is likely to play out by depriving many in the following generation in the same way. They're isolated enough that it's going to take a lot to really wake most of them up, it seems. 

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, Fostersmom said:

Didn't one of the boys buy a house to flip a few years ago. I just remember a lot of grey and a kitchen island and I feel like the kid was like 17, maybe 18. Is it possible It was Jed and he's been living there at least part time? 

No, that was Jason.

(I know, I know...there's a Jason???)

• LOL 16
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Fostersmom said:

That was Jason, IIRC.

Jed posted a video.

• Useful 1

This past year, one of our county council members was convicted for not living in the district he represents.  Turns out he was actually living with his girlfriend about 30 miles away in a different county.  He owned a house in his district--he just didn't live there.  He had the grass cut regularly and everything else that needs to be done to make it look like someone lives there.  (Probably had a relative pick up his mail.)  Someone reported it to the authorities and he was arrested, charged, and convicted.  He got probation and community service--no jail time.  The funny thing is, the council member who represented that district before him had done the exact same thing--pretended to live in his district.  I don't remember what his sentence was--probably similar.

• Useful 6
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

That was Jason, IIRC.

Jed posted a video.

Way to keep just saying the same thing over and over and over and over again, Mr. Politician. It's only the first day and you've already repeated the same super-vague-bromides-we've-heard-from-every-other-conservative-in-the-same-words more than once. That's gonna get old, kid.

He looks a lot like Josh in some of that video. 

I think maybe Jer should go see Jed's speech coach, though. Because his speaking voice and inflection are actually a tiny bit better already than those of Mr.-Famous-Megachurch-Minister-in-Waiting. But the hand gestures need work. 

And so far neither has demonstrated he has anything to say. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, Spencer Hastings said:

Religious liberty? Religious liberty for everyone (Muslims, Judaism, Buddhists, Athiests...)or just for Christians?

Let's not forget how they want to change/make laws according to their beliefs so everyone has to live by them. 

What they don't seem to understand is that liberal values are about giving the choice/rights for people to live the way they want. 

• Love 18

This little douchebag has me infuriated.

You guys are wonderful. Forget emailing Megan's campaign. Email the media instead. That'll make stuff happen fast.

I'm also chuckling on Josh not even owning the carlot anymore. Can someone find ownership records for the business. I have no idea how or I would.

Edited by JoanArc
  • Love 18
1 minute ago, JoanArc said:

This little douchebag has me infuriated.

You guys are wonderful. Forget emailing Megan's campaign. Email the media instead. That'll make stuff happen fast.

I'm also chucklin on Josh not even owning the carlot anymore. Can someoen find ownership records for the bsuiness. I have no idea how or I would.

Oh you're right about the media! 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, JoanArc said:

They'll do the legwork. Either he lives outide of the district, or within it.

And he's screwed wither way!

Hehe you're right! I'm going to email one tonight when I'm on my laptop. 

Edited by Zella
  • Love 16