Type keyword(s) to search

Live Chat: S34.14: No Good Deed Goes Unpunished / Reunion

• Start Topic

Just now, LanceM said:

So is Sarah going to get all 10 votes or what?

No.  Like someone else upthread mentioned, Debbie's going to vote for Brad.  It certainly won't be for Sarah because Sarah voted her out.

Maybe one way to enable the viewers to particiapate is to allow them to vote for how much of the million dollars each participant deserves?

Just now, Daisy said:

based on what? Challenge wins?

Based on how terrible it would be should anyone else win.

I am still confused why they voted out Tai. Did they actually think he was a jury threat or was it just Brad being bitter? I'm praying Sarah wins (and I never thought I'd say that). 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, wallflower75 said:

No.  Like someone else upthread mentioned, Debbie's going to vote for Brad.  It certainly won't be for Sarah because Sarah voted her out.

Whoever Debbie votes for will most likely not get any other votes.  Debbie is a reliable "touchstone" in that way.

With any luck, tonight will be the very last time Debbie ever appears on live TV again.

• Love 9
(edited)

Not a fan of Sarah's game, and Troyzan is irrelevant this season, but Brad has been far too arrogant and mean lately. So I'd like Sarah to crush him, just to see him humiliated.

Edited by marsdude89
  • Love 7
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Probably 9.  Debbie will likely give one to Brad.  Maybe Sierra.  But it'll be worth it, still, to see him lose by a large margin.  Especially since he and Troy bragged about being able to win.

Okay so we have

Ozzy
Zeke
Andrea
Cirie
Sierra
Halli
Tai 
Michalea 
Debbie
(Who am I missing?)

Debbie goes Brad. 
Sierra goes Brad. 

Tai could go for Troy or Sarah. (bitter - Troy, if he goes heart, Sarah)

Cirie would go Sarah 
Andrea is a wild card
Michalea would go strategy so she'd go Sarah
Halli is a wild card. 
Ozzy might go Brad. 

• Love 2
Just now, MissEwa said:

I am still confused why they voted out Tai. Did they actually think he was a jury threat or was it just Brad being bitter? I'm praying Sarah wins (and I never thought I'd say that). 

Brad being a cocky self-destructive jackass would be kind of hilarious and maybe get this ahead of China.

• Love 1
Just now, MissEwa said:

I do think Brad was bitter and pissy, and honestly believes he can beat the other 2.  But he would have stood a much better chance with Tai.

Troy thinks his social game and the gameplay from the inside will get him the win.  

• Love 2
1 minute ago, MissEwa said:

Brad was bitter.

And did I hear Troyzan right--he played a good social game?  Uh, whaaa?  Please don't make him this season's Michele Fitzgerald.  PLEASE.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Daisy said:

Okay so we have

Ozzy
Zeke
Andrea
Cirie
Sierra
Halli
Tai 
Michalea 
Debbie
(Who am I missing?)

Debbie goes Brad. 
Sierra goes Brad. 

Tai could go for Troy or Sarah. (bitter - Troy, if he goes heart, Sarah)

Cirie would go Sarah 
Andrea is a wild card
Michalea would go strategy so she'd go Sarah
Halli is a wild card. 
Ozzy might go Brad. 

Hali said she's voting for whoever played the best game, and in no way do I think she'll vote Brad.  Sierra might vote Sarah, but she's an odd one.

Sarah just said she wants to win on honesty, so if she plays up her game moves that might get her some brownie points.

you know what would be great show?
not showing the breakfast. and showing extended Final Tribal. But that's just me. 

Troy is deluded. 
Sarah doesn't like being lied to. but she doesn't mind lying. good to know. 

• Love 3
Just now, wallflower75 said:

Brad was bitter.

And did I hear Troyzan right--he played a good social game?  Uh, whaaa?  Please don't make him this season's Michele Fitzgerald.  PLEASE.

He's been so invisible, I can't see him winning.  Despite finally becoming visible, I think it's between Brad and Sarah.

But who knows.

2 minutes ago, enlightenedbum said:

Brad being a cocky self-destructive jackass would be kind of hilarious and maybe get this ahead of China.

Aw, I liked China. This is so, so, so far behind China. 

Just now, LadyChatts said:

Hali said she's voting for whoever played the best game, and in no way do I think she'll vote Brad.  Sierra might vote Sarah, but she's an odd one.

Sarah just said she wants to win on honesty, so if she plays up her game moves that might get her some brownie points.

thanks. I can't watch Ponderosa, so i miss these little insights. 
I don't know what would be better. Brad ALMOST winning... or Brad being shut out. 

• Love 1

Brad "maneuvered" his way?  He won a bunch of challenges.  He even yelled that not a single vote has gone the way he thought it would, earlier in the episode, when he was trying to bully Tai.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

Sierra might vote Sarah, but she's an odd one.

Not having seen any Ponderosa, I'm thinking Sierra might vote for Sarah.  She doesn't know Sarah played her to get the legacy advantage.

• Love 1
(edited)

Jeff just said they are changing the way FTC is being conducted, and Brad looked like he was told he had second to live.

So apparently they have to say how they played the 3 elements of Survivor: outwit, outplay, outlast.  They must really be worried about Brad losing.  If there are no jury questions I'm calling BS if Brad wins.  

Edited by LadyChatts
(edited)
1 minute ago, Haleth said:

Shut up, Probst.  Let the players talk. 

From your lips to God's ears.

But I don't think it's at all possible for any force of nature to shut that mouth. It just can't be done!

Edited by MissBluxom
  • Love 2
(edited)

So I guess Troy is going to be screwed.  Seriously, this season is so f'ed up.  Did they not want to hurt poor wittle Brad's feelings and didn't want the jury to confront him?  Are they afraid Tai is going to call him out for what he is and make him lose?

This is garbage.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 3

I can not even with this show. The point of final tribal council is for the player to articulate that via Jury Questions. Don't make it easy for them. 

God. 

• Love 1

Ozzy averaged 32 days per season. Not too shabby.

What is Probst doing? I just want an end. Don't fuck with the formula.

S21 was worse. Three dipshits, and the biggest dipshit won because of two quitting quitters who quit.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Daisy said:

based on what? Challenge wins?

Based on he had alliances and stood with it.  He just won the last 3 challenges to get himself to the finales. 

What has the others done for him not to deserve to win? Either of the other 2 winning would make this season a joke.  

Just now, Daisy said:

I can not even with this show. The point of final tribal council is for the player to articulate that via Jury Questions. Don't make it easy for them. 

God. 

Nope...the devil made Jeff do it

If there are no jury questions, this isn't Survivor anymore.  Idols, advantages, focus on challenges and strategy at camp, and no jury questions?  Sorry, this is a different show.  They need to stop meddling and going for moments.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

So I guess Troy is going to be screwed.  Seriously, this season is so f'ed up.  Did they not want to hurt poor wittle Brad's feelings and didn't want the jury to confront him?  Are they afraid Tai is going to call him out for what he is and make him lose?

This is garbage.

Survivor would be 1000 times better without Probst.

• Love 3
Just now, Artsda said:

Based on he had alliances and stood with it.  He just won the last 3 challenges to get himself to the finales. 

What has the others done for him not to deserve to win? Either of the other 2 winning would make this season a joke.  

Sarah was directly responsible for almost every single person being voted out? basically she determined who was going to go. I don't think she was ever one wrong side of the vote. (oh maybe one.). 

• Love 3