Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)
30 minutes ago, KootieTaw said:

He adds: “I’m an independent person, I don’t need no chick or anything like that, but seriously, I really cherish every moment I had with Jess.”

LOL.

I do wonder what he would have done competing against her in Battle Back.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 2
(edited)

Mark threw hot sauce and pickle juice on Josh.  Josh retaliated by throwing ketchup and ranch all over mark.  The BB voice can be heard saying, "Stop that!".  And now we're on the puppy cam.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 2
33 minutes ago, Nashville said:

So basically, between the two of them they cone pretty close to making a complete human?  ;>

The word he was looking for is "symbiotic." Another vocabulary module fail. He really should go in for service.

• Love 4

Mark came to apologize.  Josh wasn't having it.  Christmas is trying to calm Josh down.  He said he wanted to throw some more crap on Mark.  She told him that would just escalate the situation.

Just now, PaperTree said:

Excellent screen-shot!!

Agreed! I was looking away when it happened and have been watching the aftermath. I wondered if Josh was exaggerating, but It looks like it was egregious.

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Michichick said:

I turned on the feeds and found Josh and Mark arguing in the backyard. No idea what they were mad about, but it turned into a bet on a pool game. The loser of their pool game has to drink half a cup of pickle juice mixed with half a cup of hot sauce. They seem actually pissed at each other, not just good-natured shit talking.

My feed connection keeps crapping out so I'm missing a lot. Would love to know what set off their argument.

You know Josh likes to throw his usual fit with his extra irritating ass. Lol

Edited by Yolo
10 minutes ago, Michichick said:

Mark should get tossed out of the game for that move.

They can't afford anymore people leaving. 

This is probably why this cast doesn't get any booze. They would all murder each other. 

• Love 10

Mark seriously needs to calm the hell down. So does Josh, but Mark knows that Josh is hot tempered. They've been squabbling constantly for the last couple of days.  

I guess the lesson here is don't put the two most emotionally volatile guys as Have Nots. Jesus Christ, both are them are like babies. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Sara2009 said:

Don't you mean Austin not Jeff?

Nope. I meant Jeff, of Jeff and Jackie TAR fame. 

1 hour ago, KootieTaw said:

Big Brother’s Cody Nickson on Jessica: ‘I’m Codependent on This Chick’

I mean, I've used the word myself so maybe this is just hypocritical of me but something irritates me when Cody calls the women "babes" and "chicks". Like, they're women. It's not that hard of a word to use. 

42 minutes ago, zorak said:

Mark threw hot sauce and pickle juice on Josh.  Josh retaliated by throwing ketchup and ranch all over mark.  The BB voice can be heard saying, "Stop that!".  And now we're on the puppy cam.

Wow, Mark is breaking a lot sooner than I thought because of HN status. He's been a mess since he was named (is it the bed? Because he was with Cody on the pro-eat slop for every meal thing in the beginning. The cold shower? Elena slowly sucking away his soul?) and I've been waiting for something like this. I was expecting it more to the middle of the week, though.

• Love 3

And Josh is not happy at all. He's in the hot tub, angry and ranting to Dom and Paul (yes, Dom is out there) about disrespect. Mark tried to apologize but Josh was more concerned about disrespect. I think Mark made a number one enemy here. Mark freaked out over the condiment retaliation, but Josh is right. It's damn hot sauce.

Paul's trying to tell him that the fight's not worth it, but Josh is ignoring him. It's pretty great.

Heh. Josh just called himself "not sensitive". Funny.

• Love 3

He's telling everyone out there that everyone has been talking shit on him on a personal level and he knows it. 

And now Paul is trying to bring Dom into the fold by asking her why she's nodding her head at everything.

God, this is gold. Josh is literally not listening to Paul at all because Paul's making the mistake in trying to talk him down and tell him what to do. No, dude, you gotta let guys like this calm down and rant it out, and then you can talk to them. Unless they're two seconds away from punching someone, then you can step in. Much like how Christmas only stepped in to calm Josh down when he was too heated. 

Seriously; Josh just gained himself an audience.

(edited)

Is the whole house essentially popcorning during this fight? LOL

ETA: Fuck the fish. I just open the feeds to see the fun and get the fish tank instead. Ugh.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1
(edited)

Paul was doing a good job taking to Josh, calming him and Mark comes on the scene and Josh ramps it up again before Paul had a chance to have any impact.  LOL  

Edited by wings707
(edited)

Oh, God, now he's going after Elena. 

ETA: Jessica, stay out of this! Keep your head down and just ride the drama. But no, let's start recapping week 1 all over again!

Edited by Callaphera
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

Paul was doing a good job taking to Josh, calming him and Mark comes on the scene and Josh ramps it up again before Paul had a chance to have any impact.  LOL  

Good.  I don't want Paul to have any more impact on anything.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Is the whole house essentially popcorning during this fight? LOL

LOL when I tuned in, Matt was putting his arm around Raven and standing there. Are they watching a concert? And Ramses came in with his bowl of food and sat down.

(edited)

LOL the best parts are when Josh reaches for the 4L jug of water, stops to rehydrate, and then continues to get in people's faces about loyalty and respect. His mom (Hi, Mom!) taught him well: always have water with you.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 4
(edited)

I mean, I would recap the conversation but it's literally a carbon copy of every fight Josh has ever had in the house, just with bonus hot sauce in the face. So if you've heard (or read) it before, you know it. And Josh is such a mess when he gets angry that it's hard to actually follow him, he uses so many words so quickly.

Ramses was pretending to use a camera and Matt was posing in the background as Josh was yelling at Jessica, complete with thumbs up and the draw me like one of your French girls pose.

Jessica to Josh: "Don't call me boo-boo, sweetheart."

ETA:

Jessica picks a fight. As soon as it doesn't go the way she wants, "God, fuck off!". Own your shit, girl. You wanna fight? Fight.

Oh, and now it's round 2 of Mark versus Josh.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 4
(edited)

Raven's really rocking the kabuki makeup today. Unfortunately, no one's paying attention to her because fight.

ETA: Ah, the dessert course is here. Dominique versus Christmas at the pool. With a candlestick?

Edited by Callaphera
(edited)

Dominique is a bitch, through to her bones.  The passive aggressive clown smile enrages!  Hideous woman.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 4

Josh just announced in his convo with Alex, Jason, and Kevin that he will not be making any more bets or playing pool anymore.  We'll see how long that lasts.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

Paul is an asshole he was last season and he's one this season. I see all these people on Twitter/Social Media all upset that he's "behaving this way". HE WAS LIKE THIS LAST YEAR!! None of this is shocking at all. 

There is NO WAY CBS is going to let him dress up the way he's talking about. They will stop that REALLY quick if they actually see him trying. Snakesuit probably, if he starts painting anything on his face, he's getting called to the DR ASAP. 

What kills me about Paul is that he showed up last season and was a complete and utter asshole. Then his alliance was decimated, so he wisely pulled back and played the clown for a while and then he got back into power and became...shocking...a huge asshole again. And people were surprised at the turn of events! Just watch, if Paul ever falls out of the majority this season (unlikely, I know), he'll go right back to being a lovable clown...until he gets back into power and can be his true self again. 

• Love 15
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

What kills me about Paul is that he showed up last season and was a complete and utter asshole. Then his alliance was decimated, so he wisely pulled back and played the clown for a while and then he got back into power and became...shocking...a huge asshole again. And people were surprised at the turn of events! Just watch, if Paul ever falls out of the majority this season (unlikely, I know), he'll go right back to being a lovable clown...until he gets back into power and can be his true self again. 

So, you're saying he's an ass-clown?

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Nope. I meant Jeff, of Jeff and Jackie TAR fame. 

I mean, I've used the word myself so maybe this is just hypocritical of me but something irritates me when Cody calls the women "babes" and "chicks". Like, they're women. It's not that hard of a word to use. 

Wow, Mark is breaking a lot sooner than I thought because of HN status. He's been a mess since he was named (is it the bed? Because he was with Cody on the pro-eat slop for every meal thing in the beginning. The cold shower? Elena slowly sucking away his soul?) and I've been waiting for something like this. I was expecting it more to the middle of the week, though.

Oh okay. I was so confused. I thought you meant Jeff as in Jeff and Jordan, and I was wondering what the heck I missed. LOL.

i had forgotten TAR Jeff was ever on this show.

OH. MY. GOD. YOU GUYS.  I just learned tonight that one of my good friends KNOWS Cody and was really close to his brother that passed away. She said she thought she had told me. I said uhhh NO you did not inform me of this!!! 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, gunderda said:

OH. MY. GOD. YOU GUYS.  I just learned tonight that one of my good friends KNOWS Cody and was really close to his brother that passed away. She said she thought she had told me. I said uhhh NO you did not inform me of this!!! 

Pump her for more information. You are certainly doing that, correct?  

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Has Cody mentioned him on the feeds? It must be too painful and he did keep his daughter under wraps for a good while 

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Pump her for more information. You are certainly doing that, correct?  

I did! As much as I could anyways. She hasn't been keeping up with the show but she's been trying. She says Cody may be kind of emotionless but he's not a complete asshole while she says some of the things he's done has looked bad (like bragging about the people he's liked). But I guess his baby mama is talking loads of crap on Facebook. She still lives here in iowa and he's in Texas 

• Love 1