Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, gunderda said:

Her picking Christmas was s great choice. Gives her an advantage to win. One less person to beat. Vetoes are usually always somewhat physical 

she didnt pick her so that Christmas could win and save her. 

But I'm sure Paul will be telling everyone that is why Jessica chose Chtistmas.. cuz they are besties and working together. And everyone will believe him. Because they are all gullible. 

• Love 1

Jason won veto. There is talk of putting Mark up in Jessica's place. That would help ensure Alex's goal for Dominique to go home. Mark isn't too happy with that idea. According to Joker's, Jason whispered to Mark that he'd rather see Raven go up.

Paul seems very gung-ho for Mark to replace Jessica. I wonder if Paul plans to get everyone to vote to evict Mark.

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Michichick said:

Paul seems very gung-ho for Mark to replace Jessica. I wonder if Paul plans to get everyone to vote to evict Mark.

It's a good plan if Paul's thinking about a potential Battle Back.  Mark's the best bet to beat Cody if there is one (which there is), and if he beats him and gets back in, he can go back to licking Paul's asshole.  Cody, OTOH, would be out to get Paul once more.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I feel sympathy for her in some regard. My point was that she's being blamed for things that she's actually not a part of. Paul's spreading these rumours around, especially before knowing the circumstances, and it does suck. 

How can you feel sympathy for Christmas when Raven is dying????

And this is why I don't consider Christmas' "vacation" from the game to be the advantage others feel it was   Yeah, she got out of the pressure cooker, but it's costing her in both information and disinformation.

• Love 3

Jason/Mark also tried to campaign for Raven to go up. Oh, how glorious it could have been if Alex/Paul weren't so damn stubborn. Also, I'll mention again how much I hate Alex's aggression toward Jason. She's always belittling him, punching him, and yelling at him. It may be in good fun, but it makes me uncomfortable. Just like if Jason was always like that to Alex. 

I guess they're all still up. I just woke up and caught up, but it looks like there are discussions about Dom's actions. 

Oh, apparently right now, Dom/Paul are fighting and Dom called Paul a snake. Oh girl, you get points for that. I mean, she's digging herself into a bigger hole, but if she can blow up Paul's game before she goes, then by all means, go for it. 

ETA: It seems like almost everyone is up in the HOH room right now. Mark/Elena/Christmas/Jason/Josh are also there. 

• Love 4

While I'm enjoying that Dom is calling Paul out, it's definitely not a smart game move for her. She should have played it cool and pushed for Jess to be evicted. She could have played it that if there's a buyback and jess is still in the house, Cody could come back in and he'd have an ally. Evicting her makes it so he's alone. 

She's as good as gone if she wants to go after Paul right now.

Dom says she has conversations she had with Paul. Paul asks her to say about what. She want. Paul says she lying. He's proven her to be lying. 

Chrismtas doesnt understand why Dom wanted to bring everyone together. Dom said she's not going to do a he said she said. She just wanted people to know what's going on.  An infratrator(?), a snake and then something about Paul. 

Dom says Paul is good. But she won't disclose any information.  

I don't think what I said made any sense but that's cuz this doesn't make any sense lol 

dom is talking in her circles again. 

Shes being recorded so she doesn't want to disclose information 

1 minute ago, Ceeg said:

While I'm enjoying that Dom is calling Paul out, it's definitely not a smart game move for her. She should have played it cool and pushed for Jess to be evicted. She could have played it that if there's a buyback and jess is still in the house, Cody could come back in and he'd have an ally. Evicting her makes it so he's alone. 

Except Jessica's not staying on the block so when Monday comes around, all of that would be for nothing and she'd have to start all over with campaigning against Mark. 

I agree that it was not a good game move for her, but she was almost guaranteed to be evicted. This just happened to seal her fate. And, unfortunately, I don't think it blew up Paul's game, even though it should have. She should have called him out for talking to everyone, but also that this fight is getting him riled up for no reason. If he had nothing to worry about, he wouldn't feel the need to defend this hard. Dom's on the block so she has a pass. Paul has no pass. Well, she could have spun it that way and maybe turned a few heads. But this is screwing her game more than his, unfortunately.

They're still going. Elena's been called into DR and everyone looks tired and wants to go to bed, but Dom won't let them. Jessica, Ramses, and Kevin are lucky to have escaped this "house meeting". 

Kevin and Ramses seem to be the only ones missing. 

Oh and Jessica. 

I think mark is sleeping lol 

Dom says she doesn't have to prove she's telling the truth. Paul says you're in the block, you have to prove it. 

Shes honest snd and true so she doesn't have to defend herself. Truth will prevail. 

Paul says "have you ever watched big brother?"

• Love 3

Dom says conversations with Paul have been suspicious. Things she has told Paul other people have found out. But she won't give Paul examples.  Which is making Paul really mad. 

Christmas says from the info Dom is giving the infiltrator is either Paul or 3 other people who spoke to Paul. Dom says yes. 

I think Christmas is finding out she's on the outs from Paul. 

Jason was whispering to Alex, but had his hat covering his lips so it's unclear what they were talking about. 

Christmas is asking why she isn't throwing people under the bus if her game and her time in the house is in danger. Christmas is doing a good job being the mediator. She's trying to give both Paul and Dom a chance to explain things, mostly because Christmas is totally out of the loop. 

Paul keeps interjecting. You'd think people would be suspicious of Paul's rambling and angry tone, but they won't be. These people are all idiots. 

But, to be fair, Dom is not giving any information and is saying vague stuff, so why should they ever believe her?

• Love 1

Dom now confirms that Paul is the infiltrator. 

She says watch out. 

Christmas says how is he the infiltrator. Dom says cuz he's a liar and he denies what he says. 

I think Paul is kinda being reserved in his ramblings. He's letting Dom and Christmas talk a lot and then will interject to deny what Dom says. But isn't as spastic as usual 

Mark is awake! Haha. And he's been listening. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Paul will ensure she goes now, He's heated in this early morning house meeting.

Jess was saved by Cody throwing Mark/Dom out before he left. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Rewinding a bit today, I present to you a selection of the hot, new production It's All About Me (And Only Me), starring Big Brother 19's Raven.

Play close attention to her as she rips the sock from her foot to better show off her bandaged piggie to leech sympathy from the woman who had ten broken bones in her foot. Watch with amazement as her limp gets worse and more pronounced out of nowhere.

It's a master class in manipulation. Brava, Raven. 

Wow.  This is blatant.  Her "suffering" has moved out of a pampered sick child speculation to calculated liar.  Not that we didn't  suspect,  but this is confirmation. 

------------

Dom was going anyway but her words may sink in next week just as Cody's did.  A pattern of leaving with a blow up has begun! 

Mark will be a mess without her.  He doesn't do well on a good day, now with a heightened case of paranoia he will be a mess..  He is not going to get much help from Elena nor is he game savvy enough to turn the attention toward Paul. 

• Love 2

And now, Alex thinks that her genius plan is working and she's going to brag to Jason about how "they're in Paul's group now". Great.

They're still up and talking. They're just rehashing the same conversation.

Go to bed. 

• Love 3

So fun to get the day started with BB excitement! Thanks for the reporting, y'all.

I haven't written off the season yet (which I'm enjoying quite a bit overall) and am excited to see what happens next week. Very much hoping to see some fomenting against Our Boy once he's vulnerable. (Well, until there's a twist in which the returning HG must also deliver to Paul the Pendant of Protection 2: Grodner's Fuckayoo.)

• Love 11

Alex is in heaven, the meeting in the HOH now is what she wanted.  They are all bonding over the shared enemy, Dom.   Alex, they will need your vote down the line but that is it.  

The fracture has begun.  

Elena is leading the charge going over the same old territory with Paul interjecting comments to benefit him.  That is funny and transparent.  I think Christmas may be the only one who picked up on Paul doing this.  

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Elena is leading the charge going over the same old territory with Paul interjecting comments to benefit him.  That is funny and transparent.  I think Christmas may be the only one who picked up on Paul doing this.  

And this is why Paul doesn't want Christmas in the house for much longer. She could easily blow up his game, especially once she catches wind of him throwing her under the bus. 

• Love 1
(edited)
27 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

And this is why Paul doesn't want Christmas in the house for much longer. She could easily blow up his game, especially once she catches wind of him throwing her under the bus. 

Yes. Welcome back.  lol  

Mark, depressed and freaked lounging on bathroom couch listening to Elena.  And yes, he can do both at the same time, it is a gift.   A questionable one.   

Edited by wings707

Damn. Josh was giving Alex some fairly insightful observations. Then he leaves and Alex immediately calls him dumb and not knowing what's going on in the house. "But it's ok, because he's a nice kid." No, Alex, you don't know what's really going on. I mean, you got lucky that the alliance was always on rocky grounds.

• Love 3
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Damn. Josh was giving Alex some fairly insightful observations. Then he leaves and Alex immediately calls him dumb and not knowing what's going on in the house. "But it's ok, because he's a nice kid." No, Alex, you don't know what's really going on. I mean, you got lucky that the alliance was always on rocky grounds.

I missed what Josh was telling her.  

Just now, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

She is but she is still too enamored with Paul.

Thank goodness Josh, Jason and Rameses are there to pull her back.

True but she has caused a major fracture and moved any attention off of herself, Jason and Kevin.  As soon as Paul is available for the bock I am pretty sure he will be under scrutiny.  

• Love 2

I cannot take Paul seriously in that ridiculous fur collar vest he's sporting.  It's like he's been shopping straight out of the Zoolander catalogue.

• Love 7
11 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Man, I miss the days of BBOTT when we could watch the veto comps.

I miss BBOTT in general. It was 10 times better than this season.

5 minutes ago, zorak said:

I cannot take Paul seriously in that ridiculous fur collar vest he's sporting.  It's like he's been shopping straight out of the Zoolander catalogue.

Right! What a fucking asshole. I hate him.

I didn't even turn the feeds on this morning because I just assumed they'd be asleep. I missed a lot lol. 

Just now, peachmangosteen said:

I didn't even turn the feeds on this morning because I just assumed they'd be asleep. I missed a lot lol. 

Same.  Does anyone know what time this meeting started so I can go back and watch?

• Love 1
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

I'm just happy I went to bed before the feeds came back on from veto, or else I would have gotten no sleep!

2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I can't hear what Josh, Paul and Christmas are talking about in the kitchen and it isn't on twitter.  Anyone?

I don't even know. I have the feeds on and I can barely understand them. 

Most are finally heading to bed. Christmas is heading to DR, presumably for meds. Paul, Christmas, and Elena are joking about creating their own fake alliance. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

Same.  Does anyone know what time this meeting started so I can go back and watch?

The entire thing started around 3:30 when feds came back Jason said he was taking Jess down & Paul was pushing for Mark to be nominee. The big meeting I think started 2 hrs after that. 

21 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

In the short term, Paul came out just fine from this house meeting but the seeds have been planted. It'll continue to grow as more of *his team members* are thrown on the block.

Yes.  This season is turning out to be pretty good.  

I am getting ahead of myself here but I think at least Paul, Matt and Christmas are tiring of Raven and can see through her. I know Matt is. I would not be surprised to hear Paul turn on her when his safety is up, calling attention to "who wants to sit next to her at the end, she will win against everyone one."  

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I am getting ahead of myself here but I think at least Paul, Matt and Christmas are tiring of Raven and can see through her. I know Matt is. 

Are you confusing Matt and Mark? Because Matt is attached at the hip to Raven and is her showmance partner. I would maybe like Matt for a minute if he really was turning on Raven though because that would be hilarious.

• Love 1
(edited)
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Are you confusing Matt and Mark? Because Matt is attached at the hip to Raven and is her showmance partner. I would maybe like Matt for a minute if he really was turning on Raven though because that would be hilarious.

Matt has gotten himself into a situation that I think he would prefer to have never happened.   I cannot recall who was involved in a few short conversations but he said, 'it is not love.'   And something else in the same vein to another.  It seemed to me he didn't want to be seen as part of a couple.  When you watch them interact he is quite distant.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

He has gotten himself into a situation that I think he would prefer to have never happened.   I cannot recall who was involved in a few short conversations but he said, 'it is not love.'   And something else in the same vein to another.  It seemed to me he didn't want to be seen as part of a couple.  When you watch them interact he is quite distant.  

I've been watching Matt's actions with Raven since the HOH competition. He has elected to not sit next to her several times, which is very odd. Jessica/Cody and Elena/Mark have consistently been in each other's personal space, especially during group settings, yet Matt has chosen to chat with others and almost ignore Raven in public settings. I haven't seen much of their moments alone, so I can't say for sure how he acts when they're alone. I think it's a casual relationship for him, but Raven thinks it's something deeper than it is. Although I don't really know Raven's take because talking about someone else, even in relation to her, is hard for her! 

I'm keeping an eye on the Maven situation for the rest of the week to draw better conclusions, but that's essentially my hypothesis. 

• Love 7
(edited)
21 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Matt has gotten himself into a situation that I think he would prefer to have never happened.   I cannot recall who was involved in a few short conversations but he said, 'it is not love.'   And something else in the same vein to another.  It seemed to me he didn't want to be seen as part of a couple.  When you watch them interact he is quite distant.

Refresh my memory, did Matt get into a showmance with Raven before or after he found out about her chronic illness?

Speaking of Raven, I find it interesting that the edited show has not discussed her illness yet.  But the device in her stomach was fairly visible during that HOH comp.  I wonder if the show will discuss it next week.  

Edited by zenithwit
  • Love 2

Matt's never shown that into Raven, wasn't it Cody who sprinted into action  when she fell down the stairs and carried her, Matt just trailed behind after and stood there.

Same with Elena/Mark. Elena seems to trust Paul more so and spent more time in bed with Christmas than Mark. Elena I think would turn on him. Both those showmances seems like they're just together for the sake of a showmance or for tv. 

• Love 2
Just now, zenithwit said:

Refresh my memory, did Matt get into a showmancr with Raven before or after he found out about her chronic illness?

Speaking of Raven, I find it interesting that the edited show has not discussed her illness yet.  But the device in her stomach was fairly visible during that HOH comp.  I wonder if the show will discuss it next week.  

I think before however I think she probably mentioned it shortly after she entered the house!  He may not have known her details though. 

4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

He has elected to not sit next to her several times, which is very odd. Jessica/Cody and Elena/Mark have consistently been in each other's personal space, especially during group settings, yet Matt has chosen to chat with others and almost ignore Raven in public settings.

Yes and if you notice it is Raven who seeks him.  She will show up in a room where he is hanging out with others.  It is predictable.  

2 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Matt's never shown that into Raven, wasn't it Cody who sprinted into action  when she fell down the stairs and carried her, Matt just trailed behind after and stood there.

Same with Elena/Mark. Elena seems to trust Paul more so and spent more time in bed with Christmas than Mark. Elena I think would turn on him. Both those showmances seems like they're just together for the sake of a showmance or for tv. 

Elena also has become closer to Matt and they talk together a lot.  Elena does not even share a bed with Mark.