Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

I've been thinking about Kevin's odd loyalty to Paul, trying to figure out what it is that makes him so unwilling to trust him. We missed the first week when the bond was formed - but they talk about opening a bar a lot. And then Kevin just told Jason that if he gets to F2 to Alex, he should just make a deal and swear on the rosary with her that whoever wins gives 2nd place 50k - "the cameras won't hear that." 

Maybe Kevin's really bought into this bar/restaurant/whatever thing and thinks if Paul wins, he might get something out of it?

Also, feeds went to Fish and Kevin definitely got called in for a scolding.

• Love 3

Christmas talking alone to cameras:

She says she knows Josh is right that Paul is setting up his jury votes. It seems she's just hell-bent on getting Alex out next week, though - not changing the plans this week.

"Post-show...I know how things really work. I know that friendships change and dynamics change. And I am okay with a lot of these pre-proclaimed post-show friendships that have not truly been established as friendships yet will fall through the cracks. Even though I may keep in touch with them ... friendships just won't be established."

"I'm just not normally in a position where my heart gets away from me. And it's getting away from me. And it creates even more anxiety."

"I'm gonna get get out of here and discover whether my heart is broken or healed [I'm assuming she's referencing her cancelled wedding that was supposed to be a couple days ago]."

ETA: More in-depth from Joker's:

"I know what Josh is saying is true that Paul is securing positive jury votes ... For example, next week when he takes a shot at Alex, he's not voting. But I know, if we press it, he would have to [send home Alex] because that is what would need to be done.

This game is really hard. It's crazy how your feelings start to go wild in here. You are super sensitive, super attached, just constantly on edge. I'm having so much fun with Alex, the fact that we are just so chill as f***, and she's the next target. I'm like a freakin' black widow. Holy cow. 

And every single person that has targeted me or challenged me is gone or on their way out because Kevin hasn't targeted me, Raven hasn't targeted me, and Paul and Josh are my team. Alex, I don't think ever targeted me, but she did vote for, she wanted one over the other (Jillian)."

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Skycatcher said:

OT, But just a quick hurricane update . We left Sarasota at 10:00 a.m. Wednesday morning told into Columbus Georgia 10 hours later -  long long drive. But we're all (3 adults 2 dogs 6 cats ) tucked  into a Columbus motel and are ready to see what Irma is going to do for us . I really suspect Irma is going to go up the East Coast out into the Atlantic which makes this whole adventure rather pointless , But better safe than sorry especially with the critters .

In one car?!  3 people and 2 dogs, okay I can see it. Six cats!!  I cannot wrap my head around that one. 

• Love 2
14 hours ago, gunderda said:

hahahahaaaaa such idiots. no way does paul want to win HOH yet.  of course he'll win and take out alex! until he doesn't and then pressures josh, christmas, raven and kevin to boot her instead lol 

Actually, this was the line of thought I was leading up to - then I got distracted, and it all went out into the tall weeds somewhere....  :)

10 hours ago, zorak said:

For some reason I was thinking it was supposed to be today.  I know Paul kept telling Josh, "It's only 1 day", which I guess I took to mean as Josh would only have to worry about the shit storm the 1 day before the eviction took place.  But maybe I was wrong.  Either way I think it's pretty stupid that Paul wants to stage a fight.

That plan may now be by the wayside anyways.  The fight's sole purpose was to give Paul ammo to spin the vote to Alex - and at this point in time, I think even Paul would be able to tell Josh isn't enamoured with overextending himself to keep Paul's hands squeaky clean.

8 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

So ... is this the first week where both nominees absolutely, positively are dying to be evicted? I mean I dont blame them. I've just never seen two nominees who have expressed so clearly that they both want to be evicted.

A this point in the game there are usually some folks finally capitulating to reality and recognizing there's no way in Akron they're winning - and if such is the case, which would you rather do?  Continue to play an unwinnable game, or sip mojitos on the veranda?

6 hours ago, Maverick said:

Does the jury house have better food than the nut house?

One word: Alcohol.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

They think they're fooling all the other players because they don't see that Paul has told every one of them the same thing.

If for none other, a Paul win for this season is justified on this basis alone.  BB is at its core a social networking experiment, and the key to social networking is communication; each House pair, however, has significantly isolated itself and (knowingly or not) depended upon Paul for inter-group communications.  So fuck'em.  if they can't understand the most basic components of the game, they shouldn't win.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, mooses said:

Christmas talking alone to cameras:

She says she knows Josh is right that Paul is setting up his jury votes. It seems she's just hell-bent on getting Alex out next week, though - not changing the plans this week.

"Post-show...I know how things really work. I know that friendships change and dynamics change. And I am okay with a lot of these pre-proclaimed post-show friendships that have not truly been established as friendships yet will fall through the cracks. Even though I may keep in touch with them ... friendships just won't be established."

"I'm just not normally in a position where my heart gets away from me. And it's getting away from me. And it creates even more anxiety."

"I'm gonna get get out of here and discover whether my heart is broken or healed [I'm assuming she's referencing her cancelled wedding that was supposed to be a couple days ago]."

ETA: More in-depth from Joker's:

"I know what Josh is saying is true that Paul is securing positive jury votes ... For example, next week when he takes a shot at Alex, he's not voting. But I know, if we press it, he would have to [send home Alex] because that is what would need to be done.

This game is really hard. It's crazy how your feelings start to go wild in here. You are super sensitive, super attached, just constantly on edge. I'm having so much fun with Alex, the fact that we are just so chill as f***, and she's the next target. I'm like a freakin' black widow. Holy cow. 

And every single person that has targeted me or challenged me is gone or on their way out because Kevin hasn't targeted me, Raven hasn't targeted me, and Paul and Josh are my team. Alex, I don't think ever targeted me, but she did vote for, she wanted one over the other (Jillian)."

Great googly moogly, she sounds so unstable!

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, Nashville said:

If for none other, a Paul win for this season is justified on this basis alone.  BB is at its core a social networking experiment, and the key to social networking is communication; each House pair, however, has significantly isolated itself and (knowingly or not) depended upon Paul for inter-group communications.  So fuck'em.  if they can't understand the most basic components of the game, they shouldn't win.

This season is a case in point.  The cast should be comprised of people familiar with the game, more than casual viewing. 

Jason and Kevin had little or no knowledge of how this works and it was not enjoyable to watch.  They had an interesting conversation about that one morning.  They actually thought that ignoring someone was part of it!  

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Great googly moogly, she sounds so unstable!

Her book reviews are damning.  Written before this show [some in 2015] a few describe her as condescending and narcissistic. Many find the information inaccurate and her diet is dangerously low in calories.  

8 hours ago, ByaNose said:

In the mock CBS Fan Favorite Poll Cody is winning by a landslide. Kevin is in second. I do think it's between the two of them with the broadcast show & live feed fans doing the voting. I think the Holy Trinity of Paul, Christmas & Josh will be shocked as heck if Cody wins. Hysterical!!  

Yup... I'd be surprised if one of them didn't win at this point. I wish Julie would announce the bottom 3 vote-getters too. Would love to see the looks on Paul and his minions' faces when three of their names are called. 

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Artsda said:

I don't get how Kevin's second even for what? Being a mindless puppet of Paul's? Cameron fought more than Kevin.

Because he's funny and an older guy, I guess? He was a hit with most viewers for weeks, and people still like that he's a nice guy. I assume the episodes also show him in a more positive light. I don't agree that he should be in the running for AFP, but he will surely get in the top three, bumping out someone that I don't want bumped out. It'll probably be Mark, because of Mark's overall edit on the show not showing him fully standing up to not just bullies, but being the only person so far to stand up to Paul. Not even Cody really stood up to Paul's bullying the way that Mark did during that Jody vs Josh fight. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Because he's funny and an older guy, I guess? He was a hit with most viewers for weeks, and people still like that he's a nice guy. I assume the episodes also show him in a more positive light. I don't agree that he should be in the running for AFP, but he will surely get in the top three, bumping out someone that I don't want bumped out. It'll probably be Mark, because of Mark's overall edit on the show not showing him fully standing up to not just bullies, but being the only person so far to stand up to Paul. Not even Cody really stood up to Paul's bullying the way that Mark did during that Jody vs Josh fight. 

And he is being treated so poorly that many, including myself, feel for him.  I am voting for Cody.  

• Love 8
21 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Two cars, but still pretty tight.

Ok.  Head still spinning with 6 cats!  Were they all in carriers?  How did you manage them with the kitty litter or do they go outside when prompted?  LOL

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

Finally Thursday is here.  Jesus this season is a killer.  Why do I watch?  I have that reality show gun to my head, as most of us do. 

Though Josh has refused to get into the fake fight to cover Paul's ass I am pretty sure that Paul will find a way to tell Jason he is out and he will tell Alex, of course.  Or Josh will cave.  No blindside on her face nor surprise on Kevin's.  Damn.  Can't you pinheads give us something? 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 6

All Indoor only cats . All in carriers. My friend (the GP natural healing expert) had 2 cats and a pitbull (a real sweetie) in her Jeep. I had 4 cats and my miniature poodle plus a passenger in my Oldsmobile sedan. Even though the drive was about 14 hours (should have been only 6 ) nobody got to litter boxes until we got to the hotel there was just no way we could manage that .

In self defense I was able to arrange a separate Room for me in mine away from everybody else and that has been an absolute lifesaver .  And these are dear friends ! Experiences like this show me I could never make it in the Big Brother house . I need and cherish my privacy far far too much.

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 7
50 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Though Josh has refused to get into the fake fight to cover Paul's ass I am pretty sure that Paul will find a way to tell Jason he is out and he will tell Alex, of course.  Or Josh will cave.  No blindside on her face nor surprise on Kevin's.  Damn.  Can't you pinheads give us something? 

This is usually the episode I anticipate the most but not this season. Now that I think about it we haven't gotten a satisfying DE episode in many seasons. Herd mentality has taken over the game. 

I fully expect Kevin or Alex to be the second boot tonight. Alex getting blindsided out would be satisfying though, but only if it was at the hands of Paul. 

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

What a company shill. I will see what he has to say if he ever is not a CBS employee.

The only thing I really agreed with is...whoever gets to the end and gets the most votes deserves to win. I may hate them, but by winning they showed their game was good enough.

• Love 9
6 hours ago, mooses said:

Somewhere out there, this dude is thinking "Whew, I just dodged a major bullet."

He should shut down his SM and go into hiding in case she comes looking for him.

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

That is the worst interview I've ever seen him do. He's trying to claim he coined "showmance" now? And calling women "sweetheart" is so early 2000s sardonic. It's not funny anymore. Also, the interview gives the impression that he doesn't actually watch the show. He didn't mention anybody by name but Paul and didn't talk specifics.

Yuck at that foreshadowing  that he might come back for All Stars. He said before that people who continually sign up for reality TV are sad and losers. He must have some serious high debt if he would do Big Brother again.

• Love 6

Definitely one of the douchiest interviews I've seen from Will (he typically is pretty good in interviews. On the show, he was super douchey, but he tends to maintain a strong brand outside the show). The sweetheart line, holy shit. Outside of that line (which was so bad that it DOES knock the interview into super-douchey territory), it was just standard Will trolling. He's pretty good at it. 

• Love 4

I hate Will, so I won't be reading that interview.

43 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Now that I think about it we haven't gotten a satisfying DE episode in many seasons. Herd mentality has taken over the game. 

Not since BB13 I don't think. But man, BB13's DE was so good that I almost don't even care that there hasn't been a good one since. That one sustains me. And I really don't think there could ever be a better one anyway.

Alex getting blindsided out would be satisfying though, but only if it was at the hands of Paul. 

Hell, it probably won't even matter to Alex. Paul will just tell her she's a pawn and then feign ignorance when she's evicted and Alex will buy it.

• Love 3

There isn't a single scenario in tonight's DE that would result in Paul being evicted. He will almost certainly not be even NOMINATED (not even if the veto is used), but let's even say he shockingly is nominated.

Paul vs.Alex.  Alex goes 3-0

Paul vs. Raven. Raven goes 3-0

Paul vs. Kevin. Kevin goes 3-0.

Paul vs. Christmas. Christmas goes 2-1.

Paul vs. Josh. Josh goes...shit, does Christmas even vote to save Josh? Probably not. Josh probably goes 3-0. Now that I think about it, Christmas might even go 3-0 if Josh realizes that she's going no matter what, so why piss off Paul? 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, TimWil said:

Call me Mr. Cynical but I really can envision Irma doing a number on Josh's home near Miami and if he's not in the F2 he gets AFP via sympathy votes.

That is a very real possibility . 3 choices - don't say anything at all, tell Josh and he chooses not to leave the house but worries himself frantic, or tell Josh and he decides to leave. But there's nothing he can do from Los Angeles and there's no way he's getting to Miami now . But he could talk to his family and find out if they evacuated and are safe or are they planning to ride it out . And if they haven't evacuated before today they're going to spend the hurricane parked on Interstate 95  which has turned into a glorified parking lot in some sections .

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Not since BB13 I don't think. But man, BB13's DE was so good that I almost don't even care that there hasn't been a good one since. That one sustains me. And I really don't think there could ever be a better one anyway.

No DE could ever live up to that one. It's the award winner, for sure. 

3 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

There isn't a single scenario in tonight's DE that would result in Paul being evicted. He will almost certainly not be even NOMINATED (not even if the veto is used), but let's even say he shockingly is nominated.

Paul vs.Alex.  Alex goes 3-0

Paul vs. Raven. Raven goes 3-0

Paul vs. Kevin. Kevin goes 3-0.

Paul vs. Christmas. Christmas goes 2-1.

Paul vs. Josh. Josh goes...shit, does Christmas even vote to save Josh? Probably not. Josh probably goes 3-0. Now that I think about it, Christmas might even go 3-0 if Josh realizes that she's going no matter what, so why piss off Paul? 

Could this be a less exciting DE? I'm barely caught up on the going ons of the house and it didn't take me long to come to the same vote conclusion. And yeah, if Paul is on the block, I bet anything he doesn't get a single vote cast against him. Not only because they're so wrapped up in playing Paul's game but because would you want to live in the same house as that asshole for another week if you were the sole person to cast a vote against him? You'd never hear the end of it! You thought Mark got it bad from them? Wait until someone randomly decides to throw a vote to evict Paul (not that they would). 

• Love 3
Just now, Callaphera said:

No DE could ever live up to that one. It's the award winner, for sure. 

Could this be a less exciting DE? I'm barely caught up on the going ons of the house and it didn't take me long to come to the same vote conclusion. And yeah, if Paul is on the block, I bet anything he doesn't get a single vote cast against him. Not only because they're so wrapped up in playing Paul's game but because would you want to live in the same house as that asshole for another week if you were the sole person to cast a vote against him? You'd never hear the end of it! You thought Mark got it bad from them? Wait until someone randomly decides to throw a vote to evict Paul (not that they would). 

But at least they would be playing their own game unless Paul's beard can detach itself and attach itself to someone else.

1 hour ago, Cutty said:

. Alex getting blindsided out would be satisfying though, but only if it was at the hands of Paul. 

Alex getting blindsided out would still be satisfying for me. I hate the girl and I need her to go tonight. But if not Alex, then Raven or Kevin will be fine. Raven because she annoys the shit out of me, and Kevin because he needs to be with people who actually like him. Although, at the same time, Raven annoys the shit out of Paul so she's the one I want gone the least. But Paul has his backups. Alex, Raven, or Kevin will most likely be leaving tonight. Even if Kevin wins DE HOH, I think he'd put up Alex/Paul, and then backdoor Raven if one of the two won veto.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

But at least they would be playing their own game unless Paul's beard can detach itself and attach itself to someone else.

That's not allowed. This is a team effort and I don't hear you talking about the team! HEY! ARE YOU TRYING TO WALK AWAY FROM ME? I wasn't done talking about the team!

Pretty good Christmas impression, eh?

• Love 9
Just now, wings707 said:

Should Kevin win HOH he will NEVER put up Paul, he said so to Jason.  He told him he would put up Alex and Raven. 

*sigh* These people are idiots. I just hope that anyone who signs up for next season are taking notes of this season on what not to do.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Should Kevin win HOH he will NEVER put up Paul, he said so to Jason.  He told him he would put up Alex and Raven. 

yeah, even after they both conceded that Paul is going to win the game. 

• Love 3
On 2017-9-4 at 8:08 PM, zorak said:

Christmas looks forward to having a child so she can nurture this being into a positive life.  Hopefully she works through her rage issues before then.

Too many steroids as well as the fact that fetuses need a hospitable, warm environment to grow in. That train has left the station for the Toxic Twat known as Xmas.

• Love 3
56 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Oh Paul would be PISSED.  He is so determined not to go on the block at all this season to get some type of karmic payback for always being up last season that it would be hysterical to watch him go off the deep end about it if he does go up.  At least something  would go wrong for him.

• Love 3

Do you count Cody nominating Paul as him being on the block or no, because of the safety thing? I don't want him to go the whole season without being on the block, so I'd like to count that as him being on the block. :)

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 3
Just now, Brian Cronin said:

Do you count Cody nominating Paul as him being on the block or no, because of the safety thing?

Personally, I would because without the safety, Paul would have been up on the block. It's not like he was granted safety and then it was announced before Cody could put him up.

• Love 1

Technically, no. Paul was never on the block because his ass never sat in the eviction chair/on the eviction couch. 

At least if he doesn't win F3 HoH, he'll automatically be on the block. So of course he'll win F3 HoH. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3
56 minutes ago, wings707 said:

He's also said Josh and Raven. 

3 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Do you count Cody nominating Paul as him being on the block or no, because of the safety thing? I don't want him to go the whole season without being on the block, so I'd like to count that as him being on the block. :)

Apparently the HG's count that as Paul being on the block with the whole "kevin is the only one who hasn't been on the block" thing. 

4 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

absolutely.  he was put on the block whether he wants to admit it or not.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, gunderda said:

It was Tuesday morning BUT he was also taking to Jason so he might not want to tell Jason that he would nominate Alex. 

I bet that is it.  Although he has mentioned to Jason that Alex "hits you" all the time.  Testing the water, perhaps. 

Edited by wings707
2 hours ago, Skycatcher said:

That is a very real possibility . 3 choices - don't say anything at all, tell Josh and he chooses not to leave the house but worries himself frantic, or tell Josh and he decides to leave. But there's nothing he can do from Los Angeles and there's no way he's getting to Miami now . But he could talk to his family and find out if they evacuated and are safe or are they planning to ride it out . And if they haven't evacuated before today they're going to spend the hurricane parked on Interstate 95  which has turned into a glorified parking lot in some sections .

Yes, Skycatcher, I imagine BB19 production is facing quite a dilemma now re Josh. I think they will have to call him into the DR and tell him about the very real threat facing his family and home.

Edited by TimWil
29 minutes ago, TimWil said:

Yes, Skycatcher, I imagine BB19 production is facing quite a dilemma now re Josh. I think they will have to call him into the DR and tell him about the very real threat facing his family and home.

I think production has been in touch with his parents.  His parents are going to say, don't tell him, he will only worry and there is nothing he can do.  They will tell production that they are safe when it passes but there is no need for him to know anything until the show wraps.  

• Love 2