Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Michichick said:

Alex apparently said to Jason that she doesn't think anyone will flip on them. What a fool.

I'd rather have a house full of paranoid conspiracy theorists a la Vanessa. 

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, mooses said:

Having to win as a returning player automatically makes Paul less-than for me. All first-time winners would be above him. It's clear a lot of the respect he gets is from being a Vet  (including the advantages, to Alex buying into his Friendship catchphrase, to Raven feeling like they have a special relationship from meeting before this season, to being afraid to go against him because he's America's Favorite). 

Is he playing a good game? Clearly. If he makes it to the end, he deserves to win because everyone else has been playing his game. But the amount he's benefited from being a returning player is immeasurable, so I wouldn't put him in the top tier of winners.

Not to mention the fact that he's either played in or observed first hand most of the competitions that they've been recycling over the last several years.  Then afterwards spent all kinds of time re-hashing the comps with his fellow houseguests both while inside and outside the house, which meant he knows the best winning (or losing) strategy for each one.  That is a HYOOOOOGE advantage.

And completely unfair.  At least have new comps if returning vets are playing with rookies.

• Love 11
11 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I'd rather have a house full of paranoid conspiracy theorists a la Vanessa. 

The fact that Raven was up in the HOH all alone and didn't even bother to change the TV to show the kitchen (where Paul was whispering to Alex/Jason), but instead stared at herself dancing...

The week after her/Matt were blindsided! 

C'mon! 

• Love 7
28 minutes ago, watch2much said:

she has really put on weight, a lot of weight.  was watching after dark the other day and she had a HUGE bowl of ice cream then put about a cup of peanut butter on it, then uncooked cookie dough, then cool whip.  Then shortly after she was lying down with Matt.  That's a big no no with her "condition".  I'm beginning to think the reason they put the stimulator in was because she and her mother told the dr. that nothing else worked and Raven was suffering.  I was stunned by the size and contents of that dish.  The funniest part is that the camera zoomed in to make sure it was being seen by the viewer.

I found the Youtube on that.

• Love 4
31 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

The more I watch Raven the more I (sort of) feel sorry for her. What I see is an essentially healthy, vigorous young woman who has been raised by her mother to act like a sickly charity case. The way she puts on that death mask makeup, and constantly cries just to have the right amount of eyeliner and mascara running down her cheeks, and talks constantly about her impending death, juxtaposed with her eating almost everything in the kitchen and fridge and having multiple sex sessions per day with Matt, there's obviously a disconnect with how Mama Raven want her daughter to look and act and who Raven actually is. I hope being on Big Brother will make her more independent and make her realize that there are other ways to have people care about you other than talking about death and dying.

I don't like her, but I do feel that she's totally the product of her grifter mom.

Have you watched the documentary "mommy dead and dearest"? This is exactly the same situation. The mom was raising the daughter claiming she could not walk and she had many illnesses, she was taking money from people who were believing her lies, she had the kid have unnecessary surgeries etc. Just watch it. In the end the girl killed her (this is how it starts, not a spoiler).

Game related, I think Paul deserves to win. He could have made it without the nastiness but at the end of the day nobody will remember how he won only that he did win.

• Love 3

I don't think these HGs are inherently dumber than a typical BB season. It's just that the smarter players all went early. And Paul did that. 

Paul sucks. He's a complete piece of shit as a person. However, he's played well this year. Not all-time great well or anything like that. Not even as good as Derrick or Hayden (who also dealt with dumb HGs who never really threatened them at all all season long), but he HAS played well. He just convinced everyone to throw HoH to Christmas and has her convinced that she'll take the heat for doing what Paul wants. I have to give the guy credit for completely brainwashing these morons. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, gunderda said:

Jason took a 15 min shower - they eventually turned the water off on him lol 

BB turned the water off? So weird. I've seen people take way longer showers than that and they've never turned the water off. Plus, in most seasons people leave the water run while they brush their teeth, which is so ridiculously wasteful, and they never have done anything.

It fills my heart with joy that Alex is so fucking oblivious to what's about to happen. Jason better win POV!

For me, Paul has had way too many advantages for his game to be anywhere near top tier. I mean this is basically Boston Rob in RI. Actually, Paul has more advantages than BRob had. Plus his game play style is just not one I can have any respect for.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I don't think these HGs are inherently dumber than a typical BB season. It's just that the smarter players all went early. And Paul did that. 

Paul sucks. He's a complete piece of shit as a person. However, he's played well this year. Not all-time great well or anything like that. Not even as good as Derrick or Hayden (who also dealt with dumb HGs who never really threatened them at all all season long), but he HAS played well. He just convinced everyone to throw HoH to Christmas and has her convinced that she'll take the heat for doing what Paul wants. I have to give the guy credit for completely brainwashing these morons. 

I give Paul credit for reading people well. He quickly weeded out whoever was not going to lay down and die for him, and whoever didn't have it in them to be a complete asshole at his direction. When you saw the jury house last night compared to the people still in the house, it's amazing how well Paul immediately honed in on those who were not going to be his minions.

But when Paul walks out of the house I know he's going to say that he didn't force Xmas or Josh or Alex to do anything, that they started bullying and harassing people on their own. And in a way he's right. 

• Love 6

I turned on the feeds because I was reading here that noms were coming up and I'm ready for some wailing and gnashing of teeth. And to my dismay they are just sitting around watching Paul and Josh play chess. They are so boring. 

In other exciting news- Alex found a new bra to wear. It must be laundry day because she finally switched out of that black one. 

1 minute ago, Pixiebomb said:

I turned on the feeds because I was reading here that noms were coming up and I'm ready for some wailing and gnashing of teeth. And to my dismay they are just sitting around watching Paul and Josh play chess. They are so boring. 

In other exciting news- Alex found a new bra to wear. It must be laundry day because she finally switched out of that black one. 

Yeah, editors are going to have so much fun piecing together Sunday's episode. Which clip are they going to show? The chess game or Raven's dancing?

So many choices.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Pixiebomb said:

I think this is the only season where the female HG's literally spent the whole entire summer walking around in their bras. Don't any of them have actual shirts, instead of just sports bras? 

• Love 3

One of the things I liked best about the Julie/Matt interview was that he kept making comments about Raven that you could tell he thought would get big responses from the audience just fell flat. "We're going to get her her first tattoo!" (Dead silence)

• Love 12
24 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Noms aren't usually until later. Like 8 et at the earliest.

And aren't they delaying them further, because they've all got their fingers crossed hoping that someone is going to want an apple from the Tree?

That twist didn't even get a chance to fizzle. It was pretty much dead on arrival.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

One of the things I liked best about the Julie/Matt interview was that he kept making comments about Raven that you could tell he thought would get big responses from the audience just fell flat. "We're going to get her her first tattoo!" (Dead silence)

Now that you mention it, yes.  It was a very dull interview but I didn't expect much.  lol 

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

He had three safe weeks to cultivate friendships, and trust with the dumber players I give him no credit, merely because all the hateful personal attacks were him! 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

And aren't they delaying them further, because they've all got their fingers crossed hoping that someone is going to want an apple from the Tree?

That twist didn't even get a chance to fizzle. It was pretty much dead on arrival.

Terrible temptation.  This is the last week.  

This is what is left:

Second Veto

Eliminate 2 Eviction Votes

Bounty On Your Head

Can’t Play In Next HoH

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, wings707 said:

This is what is left:

Second Veto

Bounty On Your Head

Can’t Play In Next HoH

I hated that whole temptation shtick, and everything that went along with it..ugh! That moronic laugh.

Edited by Hello Lady
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, wings707 said:

This is what is left:

Second Veto

Bounty On Your Head

Can’t Play In Next HoH

I think where BB messed up was telling the houseguests exactly what temptations/curses were available.  Maybe if BB was a bit more secretative, the houseguests would be more willing to pick an apple - especially if they thought there was a higher probability of picking a good apple.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

The more I watch Raven the more I (sort of) feel sorry for her. What I see is an essentially healthy, vigorous young woman who has been raised by her mother to act like a sickly charity case. The way she puts on that death mask makeup, and constantly cries just to have the right amount of eyeliner and mascara running down her cheeks, and talks constantly about her impending death, juxtaposed with her eating almost everything in the kitchen and fridge and having multiple sex sessions per day with Matt, there's obviously a disconnect with how Mama Raven want her daughter to look and act and who Raven actually is. I hope being on Big Brother will make her more independent and make her realize that there are other ways to have people care about you other than talking about death and dying.

I don't like her, but I do feel that she's totally the product of her grifter mom.

Not to be funny, but all I could think of when I saw her stomach "pacemaker" was that her mother paid some unscrupulous doctor to place a remote control in her stomach to elicit the sympathy and hence the money she's grifting. I'm not saying it was the doctor in that video, but it may have been some other doctor. I'm sure that if you got the right greedy doctor with no scruples, they would do anything for the right price. I was just amazed at Raven being so ignorant of common kitchen sense such as washing hands after handling raw poultry and not touching anything in between. I would think if she were really as sick as her and Mommy claim, then her immunity would be compromised and she'd get sick at the drop of a hat. Salmonella could probably put a person with a compromised immune system in the hospital. 

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Raven pops in HoH room. Paul tells her it's too obvious & encourages to leave. After she's gone, Christmas: "Why'd we let Matt go??" #BB19

LOL!!!!!

She could be torturing Cody, Elena and Mark instead of you right now.  Suckers.

• Love 3

Paul is such a weenie.  He and Christmas want Raven to win the veto.  Paul is telling Raven that her winning is the best option because it would make sense for her to not use the veto on Jason or Alex in light of what happened last week.  Paul says they will have to show their cards by not using the veto if someone other than Raven wins it.  Christmas, Paul, and Raven are discussing ways to throw the comp to Raven depending on what the comp is.

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, zorak said:

Paul is such a weenie.  He and Christmas want Raven to win the veto.  Paul is telling Raven that her winning is the best option because it would make sense for her to not use the veto on Jason or Alex in light of what happened last week.  Paul says they will have to show their cards by not using the veto if someone other than Raven wins it.  Christmas, Paul, and Raven are discussing ways to throw the comp to Raven depending on what the comp is.

Paul thinks it could be comics.   I don't see Raven winning that or anything really.  

• Love 2

Paul is convinced that if he, Christmas, and Josh are final 3, one of them will get America's Favorite.  He's calling himself, Christmas, and Josh the 3 underdogs and that's why America loves them.  Christmas says it's not necessary to lie to win the game.  Christmas then brings up Alex's ridiculous notion that she's not lying to someone if she promises them something with her fingers crossed.

1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

Who do you think are smart players that went early?  None of the players who left early strike me as particularly smart (well, I don't really have an opinion on Megan's and Cameron's smarts).  And all of the early evictees (IMO) had terrible gameplay. 

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, zorak said:

Christmas then brings up Alex's ridiculous notion that she's not lying to someone if she promises them something with her fingers crossed.

Judge:  To the charge of perjury, Alex, how do you plead?

Alex:  Not guilty by reason of having my fingers crossed.

Judge:  My god!  Case dismissed!

• Love 17

Paul starts to tell Alex who he thinks Christmas is going to put up but then ends up not saying anything because he says he hasn't asked her what she's going to do.  Alex tells him he should ask Christmas who she's putting up.  She says she doesn't think Christmas cares.  No doubt Paul will find a way to plead ignorance regarding who Christmas is putting up.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, RandomWatcher said:

Christmas' HOH letter seems to be coded. At least that's the impression I'm getting from Joker's.

I had to check into this and its coded alright. Let me explain.

Here is a list of people and what order they are mentioned in the letter. What that order means depends on what code was setup by Christmas prior to entering.

1. Paul

2. Alex

3. Jason

Here is some exact quotes from the letter as she read them

"10 beads signify 10 years of friendship" then Paul literally shouts out friendship (this is how Paul is clearly mentioned first)

"Tigar eye gives you power, courage, passion, strength and good fortune" This is clearly referring to the Alex aka the tiger

"He has officially taken up extreme scootering" "he is very proud of his auntie X" Blatantly referring to the Xtremeatard Jason was wearing with the big X on the helmet.

Other things to note her nephew started school on the 12th Aug??? Since when do kids start school on Saturdays. But Aug 12 is when she got hooked to Paul with the tandem skydiving. Aug 12th was mentioned 2X in the letter.

To whoever is going to say these were written before the show FALSE! the letter refers to her boot on her foot and mentioned dates when they have been in the house.

• Love 11

And the sea shell sticker means to trust Shelli. Or vote her out, I can't quite remember.

I'm pretty sure you can read almost any HoH letter and find hidden "codes" and "messages" within them. Thanks a lot, Evel Dick. This is all your fault.

5 minutes ago, burgerbitz said:

Did she use her scooter??? If so, she shouldn't have been allowed to play. 

Heh. She did, because she mentioned she had some scootering techniques to win if she had to.

People are saying that she was probably eligible because this was a comp that you could stand still and win. I mean...clearly, she did by standing still. But I really don't think she should have been allowed to; not my call, though. 

I have just taken a shower, just in time to wait for the feeds to return and to see Alex/Jason's reactions. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

This might be the most excited I've been for the feeds to come back for weeks.

God, I swear if there isn't yelling and fighting, I will be so, so sad.

It's probably going to come back with everyone in their corners, and Raven talking about how she 'went ham.'

Raven was in the bathroom and she saw Alex josh and Christmas whispering in the kitchen and she flew off the bathroom bench. 

I think Alex is waiting to be alone with Jason and Paul before she goes off.  She will. 

• Love 1

Josh was whispering something about Kevin just now to Alex and Christmas in the kitchen.  I think maybe Christmas's speech wasn't straight forward and Alex thinks the plan is still to backdoor Kevin.  I think Jason might be feeling nervous because he didn't look too at ease when the feeds came back.

• Love 1