Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

At this point, it's way too late to fix this season. No matter what, these houseguests have ruined their games. Even if Paul goes, there's other hyena-sheep who I don't want winning so I'm personally screwed out of a good ending either way. 

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

At this point, it's way too late to fix this season. No matter what, these houseguests have ruined their games. Even if Paul goes, there's other hyena-sheep who I don't want winning so I'm personally screwed out of a good ending either way. 

I agree.  There is nothing left to look toward or enjoy.  It doesn't matter what they do or how they vote.  

ETA.  Well, Raven freaking out if Matt goes this week. That will be fun. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

Listening to Alex and the stupidity she spits out like this: 

And this: 

Oh and let's not forget this gem: 

This actually physically hurts my soul. She is so unbelievably ridiculous and naive. 

Alex is telling Jason that Christmas and Josh are willing to leave in order for Alex and Jason to be in the final 3 with Paul?  

She can't REALLY believe that, can she?   Jason must know that she's lying.  

Edited by backformore
  • Love 5

I swear, if production rigs this next HOH for Kevin to win, that might be enough to keep me watching. Because we know Kevin will be targeting Raven, but he'll put up Josh right next to her and if Raven wins veto, he might put up Christmas or Paul next to Josh and that would be a beautiful thing to witness. I do think, even if Paul tries to get into his ear to put up Jason or Alex, he might not do it. 

I'm literally desperate here. Kevin has the highest chance of doing something against Master Paul, and a chance is all I need. 

The show actually needs Kevin to win HOH on Thursday so they can actually have something to show for the week. And for my sanity, so do I. 

• Love 14
1 minute ago, backformore said:

Alex is telling Jason that Christmas and Josh are willing to leave in order for Alex and Jason to be in the final 3 with Paul?  

She can't REALLY believe that, can she?   Jason must know that she's lying.  

I think the twitter poster either did not hear correctly or made typos. .  That is just too preposterous.  

• Love 1

I wanted to ask you guys; Didn't production cast Raven DUE to her sickness and the drama that comes with it? Why don't they use this drama in the show now? Why do they ignore her that much? What else were they hoping she would bring to the table if not her desease obsession?

I would also like to take your opinion regarding Paul; Do you think it's possible that he will lose jury votes after people compare notes in jury house and see how manipulative he has been the whole summer?

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I swear, if production rigs this next HOH for Kevin to win, that might be enough to keep me watching. Because we know Kevin will be targeting Raven, but he'll put up Josh right next to her and if Raven wins veto, he might put up Christmas or Paul next to Josh and that would be a beautiful thing to witness. I do think, even if Paul tries to get into his ear to put up Jason or Alex, he might not do it. 

I'm literally desperate here. Kevin has the highest chance of doing something against Master Paul, and a chance is all I need. 

The show actually needs Kevin to win HOH on Thursday so they can actually have something to show for the week. And for my sanity, so do I. 

Kevin is attached to Paul and will do what he says.   There is no chance he will act on his own.  It is possible Paul will see the opportunity here and ask that he put Alex and Raven up.  Alex could go in that scenario.  

4 minutes ago, himela said:

I wanted to ask you guys; Didn't production cast Raven DUE to her sickness and the drama that comes with it? Why don't they use this drama in the show now? Why do they ignore her that much? What else were they hoping she would bring to the table if not her desease obsession?

I would also like to take your opinion regarding Paul; Do you think it's possible that he will lose jury votes after people compare notes in jury house and see how manipulative he has been the whole summer?

They probably cast Raven because her GP would add something new.  They had no idea how dramatic she would be. 

The jury house has handlers who prevent game talk so they won't compare notes.  Sure there are times when they probably do but not a lot. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

Honestly I don't think anyone would put up Paul no matter who wins HoH. The only place they'd put him up is if they have absolutely no choice (F5/F4 HOH where someone wins veto). 

And this is where you can really see how the BB contestants really differ from "normal people." Almost all of them think that being Paul's friends means they'll get invited to reality TV events with Paul. For most "normal" people this isn't an incentive at all. Who cares whether I get invited to some weekend in Florida or Vegas? But to them it's a huge deal. 

• Love 6

Okay.  Say Kevin wins HOH.  Paul would tell him to put up Jason and Alex.  He would never put Jason up but agrees to Alex and Raven.  Let's say Alex stays on the block.  

Alex= Paul, Christmas, Josh, Jason  That is enough.

I know, I know.   Just having a little positive time for myself here.  

2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Almost all of them think that being Paul's friends means they'll get invited to reality TV events with Paul. For most "normal" people this isn't an incentive at all. Who cares whether I get invited to some weekend in Florida or Vegas? But to them it's a huge deal. 

Yes.  They have hitched their wagon to a star [in their minds].  

• Love 2
Just now, himela said:

I think they probably did cast Raven due to her illness, but they never anticipated how crazy she'd end up being. They probably don't use her footage because she's very irritating and there's not much drama to be used when she's not a target, as her lies aren't really interesting. They probably just wanted a really quirky girl with an interesting backstory, and they got Raven. But who they cast wasn't someone particularly interesting enough to show on the show. I mean, who wants to show footage of a girl who only talks about herself and her multiple diseases and how much she needs the money to pay off her medical bills? Because that's all she really gives in terms of footage. Well, that and her and Matt, and they already have multiple types of showmances to show instead. They probably do have to show more of Maven this week, though, so viewers will probably get to know Raven as a person more when she goes cray-cray on Monday, if Jason leaves noms the same. 

Unfortunately, I think when people compare notes, they'll realize that Paul played them and he deserves the win because of it. Or, perhaps, they'll just assume Paul was innocent in all of it and give him the votes to spite whoever's beside him, because these houseguests have literally talked about handing their game to Paul and have named every other person as a target except for Paul himself (and they've done it without Paul around). So, I'm not quite sure they'll figure out how manipulative Paul's been until after the finale. Unless Julie opens their eyes with the types of questions she asks. 

5 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Kevin is attached to Paul and will do what he says.   There is no chance he will act on his own.  It is possible Paul will see the opportunity here and ask that he put Alex and Raven up.  Alex could go in that scenario.  

I have a tiny sliver of hope that Kevin won't put up Alex. Of course it could still happen and I do think you're probably right, but I still some hope that he won't put up Alex or Jason. Paul hasn't set up Alex or Jason to be targets to Kevin, after all. Kevin also doesn't like Josh and I think he's more likely to ask Josh to be a pawn against Raven. I could see Paul convincing him to use comp beasts Alex or Jason as pawns because they can win against Raven. I think it all depends on how Paul plays his cards if Kevin wins HOH. Kevin already caught Paul in a lie about Paul knowing about the backdoor Kevin plan. I think Kevin winning HOH, at the very least, will blow up his game, even marginally. 

Though these houseguests are dumb so if Paul just tells Alex or Jason that they need to stay up as pawns to get Raven out, they'd listen. I'd hope Kevin wouldn't put Jason up as he's literally so close to saving his ass this week (if Kevin's not put up tomorrow), and I literally would be thrilled to see Alex walking out the door next week on Kevin's HOH.

Of course, I assume Kevin won't win HOH because we just can't have nice things this season.

• Love 3

I'm afraid Jason putting up Paul this week will make Jason an even bigger target. There'd be so much outrage that he was putting up the "team" leader (even as a pawn) that they'd vote him out next week. Plus, no one would vote for Paul to leave, except maybe Raven because it'd be Paul vs. Matt.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Unfortunately, I think when people compare notes, they'll realize that Paul played them and he deserves the win because of it. Or, perhaps, they'll just assume Paul was innocent in all of it and give him the votes to spite whoever's beside him, because these houseguests have literally talked about handing their game to Paul and have named every other person as a target except for Paul himself (and they've done it without Paul around). So, I'm not quite sure they'll figure out how manipulative Paul's been until after the finale. Unless Julie opens their eyes with the types of questions she asks. 

This is more likely to happen when they are out and have a chance to read feedback.  To see things clearly anyway.  The jury house is just another part of the bubble.  They can see where another might have been played by Paul but make excuses why they were not and were the victim of chance, bad luck or someone else.  

• Love 1

I wonder if Alex's coworkers are glad she's gone.  She must be a pill to work with and dumb as rocks.  

I would say I can't wait till she reads social media and sees how bad her game play is viewed by other gamers.  Unfortunately, she strikes me as one of those people that will never admit they messed up.  

At this point, I hate them all and really don't care who wins.  I guess seeing Paul booting Christmas would be delicious because she should really know better since she's such a badass.  

• Love 9

My only hope for Paul not making the F2 is that he gets Austin'd somehow. That it happens really quickly and is a one-vote shocker. Because I don't think the house will ever come together enough to evict him with a majority vote. It'd have to be a one-vote tiebreaker type thing. 

• Love 5
25 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

a one-vote shocker....... to evict him........  It'd have to be a one-vote tiebreaker type thing. 

Wouldn't you love to be the house guest that got to cast that one vote ? You wouldn't know it was the deciding vote but when Julie announced the votes you know that you, being the last one to vote, actually cast that deciding vote . That would almost be worth living in that hellhole for three months.

Remember, I said "almost."

• Love 5
8 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

And this: 

I know we've seen dumb people on this show before. I got a lot of mileage out of Clay in his season because that kid was literally so dumb, I was shocked that he was allowed to tie his own shoes and I'm pretty certain he still has to use safety scissors. But this? This may be one of the dumber things a HG has ever said.

Don't worry! Three people left in this house of eight people are totally willing to just throw their game away for two other people. Two other people who just happen to have the power to put someone on the block this week (well, Jason has the power but Alex has his ear). Hey Alex. Ask them again on Thursday, after you don't win HoH and see if those same people are willing to throw away their game for you. 

These people. So fucking stupid. 

• Love 9
13 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

So, I'm currently on vacation in Cleveland over the weekend, but my home of 26 years is Houston, and I'm supposed to be flying home on Monday, so basically, I have real shit to worry about right now.

That said, of course I'm doing my best to keep up with this thread, because y'all are awesome. Please Jason, just keep Kevin. The only part of this house I still enjoy is Jason and Kevin's walks around the backyard. That is literally it. And I need something about this craptastic show to still care about. 

Travel safe, and I hope your house is on high ground.

• Love 4

Be safe @Katesus7.

Those quotes from Alex really sum up the problem with this season. Because of Paul, and maybe with a few exceptions, like Jason and Kevin, the HGs aren't just bad gamers, they're no gamers. They would really get an invite to Paul's next BB gig over winning a half a million dollars. I do wonder if Christmas still might take a shot if she gets a chance.

I'm so glad that at least Jason is holding his ground. He'd be a target regardless.

Alex...I can't stand her. Horrible person. 

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

It kinda pisses me off that DR has chosen now to start trying to clue these idiots in on Paul. Really, Production?! You couldn't have tried that like 4 weeks ago?! It's too fucking late now!

One thing I've considered is that Production actually wants an Alex win. She's gotten a fantastic edit so far. Also, Julie has made a comment about Paul getting too arrogant, and now the DR seems to be at least hinting they should think about Paul.

And now that I've been such a ray of hope and sunshine, gifting you with visions of an Alex win, I'm going to see myself out. Quickly.

PS Sending prayers and well wishes your way, @Katesus7

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, simplyme said:

And now that I've been such a ray of hope and sunshine, gifting you with visions of an Alex win, I'm going to see myself out. Quickly.

Good plan. lol! 

1 minute ago, simplyme said:

One thing I've considered is that Production actually wants an Alex win. She's gotten a fantastic edit so far. Also, Julie has made a comment about Paul getting too arrogant, and now the DR seems to be at least hinting they should think about Paul.

PS Sending prayers and well wishes your way, @Katesus7

I think they might want a Jason win, actually. I'm sure she's got a great edit (not that I've been watching the episodes), but you'd think production would be cluing HER in on Paul instead. Alex is the one standing in the way of Paul's eviction. Josh/Christmas are still delusional about Paul, but not to the extent that Alex is. She's on a whole other level of delusional. 

• Love 3

Raven:  Kevin said every time I walk into a room people leave.

Matt:  I have about had it with that man.  

Oh come on Matt.  You have almost zero interaction with him or anyone outside of Raven.   Christmas was in the room so it was probably to show her he was with the house. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3

Unfortunately I don't really blame the HG's for not turning on Paul. They saw what happened to the people who did stand up to Paul and his "team": Mark, Elena, Cody, Jessica were constantly harassed, bullied, threatened, even when their asses were halfway out the door. In this way Paul's been a great player: he sense the people who have this anger and meanness in them (Alex, Christmas, Josh) and sics them on people. 

Not a surprise he's the least close to Matt and Jason in the house. They're not perfect but they don't really have the bullying instinct in their DNA.

• Love 7

@Katesus7, have a safe trip back and all the good mojo for you and yours. 

4 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Raven:  Kevin said every time I walk into a room people leave.

Jesus, Raven. Take a hint. They've been doing it for awhile. I'm shocked some of those people can still stand to be in a room with you for more than two minutes. Though, to be honest, at this point, I'd be making up the most ridiculous stories just to see how she could top them. I mean, I have a whole host of stories for when I don't want to get into the actual backstory of my five inch scar on my arm, including but not limited to: falling off a mountain and saving a bear cub on the fall down, jumping out of an airplaine and my 'chute didn't open but I snagged a tree with my arm on the way down and George of the Jungle style swung into it, and a nasty encounter with a samsquanch while camping. All of those and more would be coming out to see how well Raven could play the one-up game. 

I bet Kevin could take her for a good run on that game. He probably has tons of unbelievable stories. Too bad he can't stand her for longer than thirty seconds, and that's if she's silent. 

• Love 14

@Katesus7 sending good thoughts your way. 

Alex pisses me off, especially since she thinks she is this great player but basically is just another Paul boot licker. I really hope that Holly really didn't mean the nice things she said about Alex on Thursdays show but just didn't want to look bad on tv since a lot of people have no idea how demented Alex is. 

My hate for all of the other houseguests changes it's order from day to day. 

• Love 10

Re: Who production wants to win.

I think they wanted Paul to stick around for as long as possible, but I don't think they necessarily want him to win. As it stands, I see him getting Vanessa'd unless he wins the F3 HoH.

I actually think Zingbot is a pretty good indicator of how production feels about the HGs, which means that they hate Christmas, Josh, Alex, and Raven (since their insults were on a completely different, very personal level as compared to everyone else's relatively innocuous eyerollers). They're probably hoping Matt, Kevin, or Jason coast to the end.

They're definitely angling for a Jason AFP win so that he can beat the frontrunner who called out Grodner's game rigging on live television.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, JediDVguy said:

I actually think Zingbot is a pretty good indicator of how production feels about the HGs.......

IMO The fact that the zings were so incredibly lame showed that production didn't care enough to put any effort into coming up with good zings .

• Love 4

I hope Paul doesn't walk around with that stupid blow up thing around his waist anymore. He looked like an idiot yesterday.

Alex can go anytime now. She is so annoying how she belittles Jason and doesn't let him think for himself

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

IMO The fact that the zings were so incredibly lame showed that production didn't care enough to put any effort into coming up with good zings .

Oh they were definitely lame. I'm just saying that calling Josh overweight (when he broke down sobbing the last time he was called that), telling Raven that she's ugly and then calling her out for having sex in the house after she denied doing so, mocking Christmas's career-endangering injury, and referring to Alex as a prostitute is a little rougher than ribbing Paul for losing last season or teasing Mark for failing to hook up with Elena.

Edited by JediDVguy
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Sandycat said:

I hope Paul doesn't walk around with that stupid blow up thing around his waist anymore. He looked like an idiot 

He spent a lot of last season wearing that stupid blow up toy so I wouldn't expect anything different this time. Last year he was all about giving production "good TV" and was at times really funny . This year , not so much . Now that I think of it, not at all !

• Love 7

Have we ever gotten confirmation on what was bleeped during Alex's zing? Because I had assumed that the cat ears = a pussy comment but everyone seems to think that she was called a whore or something. 

Edited by Callaphera
6 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

He spent a lot of last season wearing that stupid blow up toy so I wouldn't expect anything different this time. Last year he was all about giving production "good TV" and was at times really funny . This year , not so much . Now that I think of it, not at all !

I started watching last season but he annoyed me so I gave up on it. I couldn't stand his yelling in the DR. 

And checking the feeds Paul has that idiot blow up thing on. I hate him

Edited by Sandycat
  • Love 7
44 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Unfortunately I don't really blame the HG's for not turning on Paul. They saw what happened to the people who did stand up to Paul and his "team": Mark, Elena, Cody, Jessica were constantly harassed, bullied, threatened, even when their asses were halfway out the door. In this way Paul's been a great player: he sense the people who have this anger and meanness in them (Alex, Christmas, Josh) and sics them on people. 

Not a surprise he's the least close to Matt and Jason in the house. They're not perfect but they don't really have the bullying instinct in their DNA.

Yes, Paul has managed to do three things which are akin to brainwashing.

First, he has been able to convince multiple people, or pairs, that THEY are the chosen ones that he wants to take to the end, that they should keep their alliance with him a secret, while he fools the others into thinking THEY are the chosen ones.  Each one believes that it's the OTHERS who are being played for fools, when it is ALL of them. 

Second, he perpetuates the story that Cody committed the ultimate act of betrayal - putting someone (Paul) up for elimination without everyone else being in on the plan.  Basically, Cody acted like HOH and thought for himself instead of buying into the myth that all decisions must be based on group-think.   They all buy into the fact that Cody was a traitor.  This makes it a thousand times more difficult for any of them to consider thinking on their own, because that would make them traitors too.  

Adding these two together, you have the scenario where each individual thinks they have a special relationship with Paul, so if they hear anyone talk about getting paul out they are compelled to report it to Paul, in order to curry favor and ensure their place with him.  He can play them against each other, because he has trained them not to trust anyone other than him, or the person they are "paired"  with.  

The third thing he has done, is with the HGs that he is most likely to take to the end - He has encouraged them to bully and harass the person who is going to be evicted.  this will come in handy at the end.  HGs on the jury, when given a choice between Paul and the other F2, will remember that Paul offered "friendship"  and the other person in the F2 called them names, banged pots in their face, screamed at them, whatever.   

He really has played a masterful game, and is likely to win.   I don't want him to win, because he's an asshole, but there is nobody left who isn't an asshole.  The difference is that he's the only SMART asshole left.  the others are just too stupid to figure out what he's doing. 

• Love 13
3 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think they probably did cast Raven due to her illness, but they never anticipated how crazy she'd end up being. They probably don't use her footage because she's very irritating and there's not much drama to be used when she's not a target, as her lies aren't really interesting. They probably just wanted a really quirky girl with an interesting backstory, and they got Raven. But who they cast wasn't someone particularly interesting enough to show on the show. I mean, who wants to show footage of a girl who only talks about herself and her multiple diseases and how much she needs the money to pay off her medical bills?

plus I think they want to avoid showing all that because the people that watch the episodes would start feeling as the feed watchers do, and they are afraid her mother would sue them for it.

6 minutes ago, backformore said:

The third thing he has done, is with the HGs that he is most likely to take to the end - He has encouraged them to bully and harass the person who is going to be evicted.  this will come in handy at the end.  HGs on the jury, when given a choice between Paul and the other F2, will remember that Paul offered "friendship"  and the other person in the F2 called them names, banged pots in their face, screamed at them, whatever.   

He really has played a masterful game, and is likely to win.   I don't want him to win, because he's an asshole, but there is nobody left who isn't an asshole.  The difference is that he's the only SMART asshole left.  the others are just too stupid to figure out what he's doing. 

He takes it a step further. For the houseguest about to be evicted, he even has a rule that anyone who talks to that houseguest also gets the bullied/harassed/threatened treatment. But he's smart enough to not do it himself. He has Xmas, Josh or Alex do it.

Also he makes conditions so intolerable for the houseguests who are targeted that they don't really fight their eviction. They're glad to leave, because at least they won't have Josh, Alex, or Xmas constantly in their face berating them as they eat or work out. 

• Love 8

Any chance they will backdoor Paul?  A big move for Jason and Alex. 

I always hoped Alex and Christmas would put their heads together and get rid of Paul.  They have the votes to do that with their ride or die guys and at this point I think Kevin would even vote against Paul.

Make a big move...somebody, anybody.

Edited by Jeanne222
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Jeanne222 said:

Any chance they will backdoor Paul?  A big move for Jason and Alex. 

No. At this point, even if someone puts Paul up, every single person beside him would be voted out. 

It's pretty much a lost cause at this point. Maybe things can change, but it won't be happening this week. It'll probably be F5 when someone might take the shot to get Paul out. 

• Love 6

I'm guessing Paul will stroll to the Final 4. After that, maybe something crazy will happen but I doubt it. I could see him making the Final 2. I don't know who the other person is. There's so many to choose from. LOL!!!

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Sandycat said:

Is Jason taking off Raven and putting up Kevin or is he leaving the noms the same? I can't figure it out. I hate the glee they have when bashing Kevin. 

As of right now, Jason is keeping noms the same. Even though Alex, Paul, Josh, and Christmas were trying to bully manipulate Jason into using the veto, he wouldn't back down. At least, that was as of last night. 

Oh hey, another Kevin bashing session, according to Reddit.

So super exciting. I'm so sad to be not watching another bashing session.

I also can't wait when Matt's evicted and the Jason bashing sessions start. I assume they're already starting this week.

• Love 3

Just got back after some errands and checked twitter.  Wow, just, wow.  Paul continues to tell everyone to do something mean to Kevin and he is friendly to him.   He has done this with all the evicted.  It turns my stomach.  What did Kevin ever do to any of you not to be treated respectfully?   That goes for everyone, not just Kevin but he touches my heart.  He is totally confused about the total change in vibe.  He is paranoid as well he should be.   Human decency, where is it?   

Edited by wings707
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Have we ever gotten confirmation on what was bleeped during Alex's zing? Because I had assumed that the cat ears = a pussy comment but everyone seems to think that she was called a whore or something. 

I figured the punchline was "whore" or "slut" since the zing was something along the lines of "Most people have a word for women who have bleach blonde hair and love to handle a lot of men's wieners," and then Christmas(?) added something about Alex dressing like a promiscuous woman because of her low-cut tops.

3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Just got back after some errands and checked twitter.  Wow, just, wow.  Paul continues to tell everyone to do something mean to Kevin and he is friendly to him.   He has done this with all the evicted.  It turns my stomach.  What did Kevin ever do to any of you not to be treated respectfully?   That goes for everyone, not just Kevin but he stands touches my heart.  He is totally confused about the total change in vibe.  He is paranoid as well he should be.   Human decency, where is it?   

It went out the door last Thursday with Mark?

The issue is that Paul instigates the fights, then sits back to watch and the victims don't really know the extent that Paul's involved because nobody mentions Paul by name or tells the victims that they're only doing what Paul wants.

At this point, Alex does it for fun and Josh does it to entertain, so they're just as bad. Christmas joins in so she can be in the right. Matt and Jason are typically the ones to look uncomfortable, at least. Kevin's kind of on that level too. Everyone sucks, basically, but Kevin's just the new victim who doesn't deserve it to the extent that he's getting it. 

They're doing it to Raven too, but that isn't brought up because everyone already hates her and she's brought a lot of the hate upon herself through her lies. At some point, when Raven becomes the actual target, Josh, Paul, Christmas, and Alex if she's still there will start fights with her too. 

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, JediDVguy said:

I figured the punchline was "whore" or "slut" since the zing was something along the lines of "Most people have a word for women who have bleach blonde hair and love to handle a lot of men's wieners," and then Christmas(?) added something about Alex dressing like a promiscuous woman because of her low-cut tops.

Bleach blonde hair, wear cat ears, and handle wieners is the full list of things, I believe. I mean, I don't see an obvious "whore" or "slut" from it but with a bleeped out comment and no official word for Big Brother, people are gonna think what they're gonna think, I guess. That seems like a little extreme for Zingbot to suddenly be dropping insults like that, at least to me. I know he swears now - and there have been some controversial zings both this year and in the past - but those are some pretty heavily weighted words to use, especially on TV even if it is bleeped.

To add to the confusion, for the HoH comp that week, someone (Paul?) asked Alex if she was a hooker, which Raven also said she was. In that case, it was a play on words for Alex's introduction on Big Brother when she said she was a crocheter but holding what looked to be a knitting project. 

So "hooker" I can see and "pussy" I can see, but I really have trouble with seeing how production could put their stamp of approval on a zing for someone that uses such controversial words. To steal a phrase from this season, THAT'S XTREME!!!1

16 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Human decency, where is it?   

It never got its key for the Big Brother house this year. I guess it never made it through the casting process. Maybe it'll show up next year for BB20.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 7
37 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh hey, another Kevin bashing session, according to Reddit.

They'll go back to Cody & Jess soon.

20 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Just got back after some errands and checked twitter.  Wow, just, wow.  Paul continues to tell everyone to do something mean to Kevin and he is friendly to him.   He has done this with all the evicted.  It turns my stomach.  What did Kevin ever do to any of you not to be treated respectfully?   That goes for everyone, not just Kevin but he stands touches my heart.  He is totally confused about the total change in vibe.  He is paranoid as well he should be.   Human decency, where is it?   

Kevin isn't an innocent butterfly, he had no problem being part of the posse when they were attacking others and going with Paul's needs.  Cody trusted Kevin with his kid and look what Kevin did with that.

• Love 14
7 minutes ago, Artsda said:

They'll go back to Cody & Jess soon.

Kevin isn't an innocent butterfly, he had no problem being part of the posse when they were attacking others and going with Paul's needs.  Cody trusted Kevin with his kid and look what Kevin did with that.

I agree they all do it. Kevin is very free with the word bitches when talking the ladies of the house. My only problem is Paul encouraging (ordering) everyone to do it. It's help his game but I think makes him look really bad. I doubt he'll care if he should win.

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Artsda said:

I never saw him attack anyone but he didn't keep Cody's secret, this is true.   And he has done his share of talking behind backs but they all do that much more than he.   I felt badly for Mark, too, but he knew it was game play and he saw the error of his strategy [or lack of].  Kevin doesn't know the game well and has a sense of human decency despite his lapses.  LOL.  It is just a personal opinion of mine, I don't seek to change anyone's mind.  Just saying this is making me sad.  

• Love 8