Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Matt says he likes Raven's resting bitch face.  What a romantic.

The BB creepy voice:  "The tree is now out of play for the week."  Followed by houseguests snarking on this lame ass twist.

Edited by zorak

Checking in to say I hate this season (though I will never hate any season as much as I hated ED's season). 

It's a little late and I would never make it in the house, but my HOH basket:
Dark Chocolate Covered Raisins 
Dr. Pepper
Benton's Bacon
Lysol
Ant Traps
...and English Muffins.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Sandycat said:

The tree should have had things to entice them to take an apple, like money. What a dud it is

It might have worked in another season where all the remaining players didn't think they were playing on a "team" with a bearded troll in charge and telling them what to do.

I like your idea of there being an enticement to choose the apple though.

• Love 9

So, the twist of the tree of temptation was not used. Someone is going him this week , yet, no one wants to try.

The Cult of Paul has prevailed. He decreed no one should try ( and screw up his game) and so it shall be.

• Love 4

It is not Paul keeping them away.  The remaining 4 temptations:

Second Veto

Eliminate 2 Eviction Votes

Bounty On Your Head

Can’t Play In Next HoH

A 50/50 chance of getting something beneficial is not worth it given the bad choices. 

• Love 1

So, I had a busy afternoon on a boat, and then took a nap when I got home. So...production is probably really annoyed that nobody took an apple, right? Is this the first twist ever that someone's actually refused it? 

Now they have less to show on Sunday's episode. The endurance comp only lasted an hour and half of it was spent with Paul's screeching and the other half with Alex/Jason's annoying bantering, and the entire day has been spent on people bitching about the jurors. Wow, production must be having a field day. 

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Christi said:

The bulls arent raging...they have a tight strap around their gentals that they are just trying to kick off....

If the strap was removed, the bull would just walk around...Jason isnt tough

Actually, the strap is placed on the bull's flank near the hind legs.  It's just a padded strap that is tightened and makes them buck and use their back legs more in an effort to get the strap and the rider off their body.  As expensive as bulls are, their breeding abilities are NOT going to be messed with just to make them buck for entertainment.  So in other words, they aren't messing around with the parts that provide baby bulls and other cows!  If you actually look at a bull, it would not even be possible for the flank strap to touch their testicles because the testicles are basically between their legs and not in front of their legs!  And being a rodeo clown is DANGEROUS!

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, I had a busy afternoon on a boat, and then took a nap when I got home. So...production is probably really annoyed that nobody took an apple, right? Is this the first twist ever that someone's actually refused it? 

Now they have less to show on Sunday's episode. The endurance comp only lasted an hour and half of it was spent with Paul's screeching and the other half with Alex/Jason's annoying bantering, and the entire day has been spent on people bitching about the jurors. Wow, production must be having a field day. 

On the bright side, more time for jury house footage.  

• Love 3
4 hours ago, lunastartron said:

I don't know how much Grodner/the network rigged the AFP results for BB15, but the top three were Elissa (6th), Candice (11th), and Howard (pre-jury) iirc.

Cody should abstractly have decent enough shot. He was much more of a factor narratively this year than 2/3s of those players. 

I remember - It was Jud, Elissa, and Howard.  I remember being surprised that Candice wasn't in there somewhere.   And (part of) the Internet was all butthurt that Jud didn't win, that Elissa only won because Rachel.   Meh.   At least Jess came to her senses, after what I said like 20 pages ago, LOL.

Curiously enough, Mr. Em only watches the TV broadcasts, no internet.   He likes Paul and Alex, and hates Jason.  We now have to watch the show in separate rooms.

• Love 10

Kevin tells the camera that noms are tonight; they're having shepard's pie and steaks. #bb19

Twitter has a gif of Alex beating the "steak" to oblivion.  That is NOT steak.  It baffles me why production does not stock steaks that do not require this.  

15 minutes ago, Emilissima said:

Curiously enough, Mr. Em only watches the TV broadcasts, no internet.   He likes Paul and Alex, and hates Jason.  We now have to watch the show in separate rooms.

Have you tried punching him, tripping him or calling him an idiot whenever he disagrees with you?

Alternatively, you might try to get several people to chase him into the yard and hurl insults and bang pots at him.

• Love 20
21 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

It should have been relatively expected. They story board multiple scenarios in pre-production before they ever play out. This was a controlled element, so there's always a likelihood that the hamsters may choose A or B (or however many choices are presented to them).

Regardless, yeah, they got nothing out of this week. The upcoming ep is going to be boring.

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, texastootsie said:

Actually, the strap is placed on the bull's flank near the hind legs.  It's just a padded strap that is tightened and makes them buck and use their back legs more in an effort to get the strap and the rider off their body.  As expensive as bulls are, their breeding abilities are NOT going to be messed with just to make them buck for entertainment.  So in other words, they aren't messing around with the parts that provide baby bulls and other cows!  If you actually look at a bull, it would not even be possible for the flank strap to touch their testicles because the testicles are basically between their legs and not in front of their legs!  And being a rodeo clown is DANGEROUS!

I was at a rodeo and the bull broke his back leg...they made him stagger back to the pen with the other bulls.  He hid in the corner for hours.  I was told they kept him alive to keep the meat fresh...

It really pisses me off when people defend shit like this...Jason also said they wear spurs to hold on to the bull..they would fall of if they didnt...have u seen those spurs??

you can have your rodeos...but dont imply that they are not involved in animal cruelty.  Ive been riding horses my entire life and I have seen horrific things..and yeah...I am vegan...for reasons like this

Edited by Christi
  • Love 6
23 minutes ago, MrHufflepuff said:

Have you tried punching him, tripping him or calling him an idiot whenever he disagrees with you?

Alternatively, you might try to get several people to chase him into the yard and hurl insults and bang pots at him.

He hates Josh, likes Christmas, and is meh about the rest. 

He also wonders why I despise Raven. "Stop believing everything you read on the Internet!"

"Sweetie, there is a REASON production doesn't put her on the show much.  Take the hint."

Seriously, though, very interesting to observe how TV editing affects casual fans.

Edited by Emilissima
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Christi said:

I was at a rodeo and the bull broke his back leg...they made him stagger back to the pen with the other bulls.  He hid in the corner for hours.  I was told they kept him alive to keep the meat fresh...

you can have your rodeos...but dont imply that they are not involved in animal cruelty.  Ive been riding horses my entire life and I have seen horrific things..

Ummm....I simply stated how and where the strap is placed on the bull to make them buck in a rodeo.  I'm pretty sure I didn't imply or deny anything having to do with animal cruelty, I merely pointed out that the statement you made was simply not true.

• Love 12

I've never played chess before, but if I'm not mistaken isn't a pawn a piece that you are willing to sacrifice if you have to?  I don't understand why everyone is so OK with being the piece that nobody minds losing.  I understand that you need that piece sometimes but I would never be OK with that, never mind 3 or 4 times.  Fuck 'taking my turn'.  Can we just throw a grenade on this season already?

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

I'm pretty sure Matt and Raven are on the block.  No surprises there.  Raven was just hugging everyone and I know Matt is for sure on the block.

WHAT? Maven are on the block? TOGETHER?

giphy.gif

WHAT A SURPRISING TURN OF EVENTS! I never saw it coming! Viewers are going to be SO SURPRISED on Sunday's episode! Their jaws are going to hit the ground!

• Love 12

Raven is telling Paul that Jason hugged her and told her that if he won veto he would pull her off.  I hope that was bullshit because earlier when Jason was talking to Paul, the plan seemed to be to vote out Raven or Matt this week.  I think Matt is who they want out first.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Emilissima said:

He hates Josh, likes Christmas, and is meh about the rest. 

He also wonders why I despise Raven. "Stop believing everything you read on the Internet!"

"Sweetie, there is a REASON production doesn't put her on the show much.  Take the hint."

lol

Edited by Christi
  • Love 1

Christmas and Paul were talking.  Paul was saying that Kevin is not really the target this week, in spite of what Matt and Raven think.  Christmas wanted to know if Kevin knows that he isn't really the target.

I want Kevin to miraculously win veto this week, if only so he can have a few days where he doesn't have to worry about being nommed and he will shut the hell up and stop walking around all paranoid and annoying.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

Also- Matt & Raven- are you dumb enough to believe that Kevin who is 56 years old and has won ZERO competitions this whole season- really needs to be backdoored? He can just be thrown right up. 

Idiots. 

I think they'd rather have three days of street rat Kevin being major league pissed than five days.

Matt is going next, then Kevin and then Raven. The last 4 standing will be Jason or Alex, Josh, Christmas, and Paul. Last 3 will be Christmas, Paul, and Josh. And both Christmas and Josh will take Paul to f2, so there is no way around Paul not winning. Any of them will gladly lose to Paul and then bow to him. 

There is no strategy, no roadmap, no temptations, no gimmicks, no votes to avoid this scenario. I do not think it has to be dragged out until the middle of September. They should double up on the comps and speed to an end in the next two weeks. Wrap it up. 

It's just so predictable. CBS should end it and start Survivor earlier. 

• Love 20
5 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

Matt is going next, then Kevin and then Raven. The last 4 standing will be Jason or Alex, Josh, Christmas, and Paul. Last 3 will be Christmas, Paul, and Josh. And both Christmas and Josh will take Paul to f2, so there is no way around Paul not winning. Any of them will gladly lose to Paul and then bow to him. 

There is no strategy, no roadmap, no temptations, no gimmicks, no votes to avoid this scenario. I do not think it has to be dragged out until the middle of September. They should double up on the comps and speed to an end in the next two weeks. Wrap it up. 

It's just so predictable. CBS should end it and start Survivor earlier. 

Sad, sad sad sad. Horrible sad season! 

• Love 4

Raven is helping them want Matt out badly.  Without him she has no one to flirt/scream/fight/hillbilly banter with.   She is off the wall loud now. The worst it has been. 

Xmas says he acts like a little boy that's left out. #bb19 [Kevin]

No, pinhead.  He is acting like a man who is being left out and shunned.  

• Love 6
19 minutes ago, zorak said:

Raven is telling Paul that Jason hugged her and told her that if he won veto he would pull her off.  I hope that was bullshit because earlier when Jason was talking to Paul, the plan seemed to be to vote out Raven or Matt this week.  I think Matt is who they want out first.

They do want Matt out first but it doesn't make any sense.  He sucks at comps and raven is actually pretty good. And she's annoying as fuck  

and i see hillbilly raven has returned  

• Love 4

I desperately want nominations to stay the same this week. I don't know why, though, because if Raven comes down then Matt might actually be blindsided by his eviction. I don't want Kevin on the block, because I feel kinda sorry for him and also because he'll do something dumb and they'll end up evicting him instead of Matt.

• Love 13

Raven says that if either she or Matt go home, she thinks they (and I'm pretty sure by they she means Alex and Jason) know that they will go out the door the next week. 

3 minutes ago, Michichick said:

I desperately want nominations to stay the same this week. I don't know why, though, because if Raven comes down then Matt might actually be blindsided by his eviction. I don't want Kevin on the block, because I feel kinda sorry for him and also because he'll do something dumb and they'll end up evicting him instead of Matt.

Yep, that is my fear, too.  

1 minute ago, zorak said:

Raven says that if either she or Matt go home, she thinks they (and I'm pretty sure by they she means Alex and Jason) know that they will go out the door the next week. 

Yes, she did.  They have been under a rock and it shows.  This conversation between them is pathetic.  

• Love 1

Raven says that Jason would be stupid to make the speech that he made during noms and then "not do it".  I think "it" refers to backdooring Kevin.  Raven says it will make Jason look like a liar if he doesn't follow through.

1 hour ago, wings707 said:

A 50/50 chance of getting something beneficial is not worth it given the bad choices. 

I mean it kinda is for, well, anyone who's not Paul, but these idiots have no idea what's actually happening in the game.

1 hour ago, wings707 said:

On the bright side, more time for jury house footage.  

They only show jury footage on the live shows.

LMAO at Raven/Matt hanging out in the HOH room. Wow. And Matt saying, "The beauty of it is we can control Josh, Christmas, and Paul's votes." Matt is just the gift that keeps on giving this week!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Raven says that Jason would be stupid to make the speech that he made during noms and then "not do it".  I think "it" refers to backdooring Kevin.  Raven says it will make Jason look like a liar if he doesn't follow through.

LOL!  No, it will make him a liar.  And, yes he is lying to you.  

OK so I think I want Matt to win veto (lol fat chance), pull Raven down, and then Jason puts up Kevin. Either Matt goes home after winning veto or Kevin gets evicted on Jason's HOH and I laugh no matter what happens.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 5
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

I mean it kinda is for, well, anyone who's not Paul, but these idiots have no idea what's actually happening in the game.

They only show jury footage on the live shows.

LMAO at Raven/Matt hanging out in the HOH room. Wow. And Matt saying, "The beauty of it is we can control Josh, Christmas, and Paul's votes." Matt is just the gift that keeps on giving this week!

Yes I know, the footage they have for the entire week is lame.  They will come up short for Sunday, Wednesday AND Thursday.  

• Love 1
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

Yes I know, the footage they have for the entire week is lame.  They will come up short for Sunday, Wednesday AND Thursday.  

Which is why they're bringing in James AND Caleb. They really need something to fill up the week if the houseguests don't find something else to do, other than alternating between bitching about the jurors and bitching about Maven/Kevin. 

• Love 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Which is why they're bringing in James AND Caleb. They really need something to fill up the week if the houseguests don't find something else to do, other than alternating between bitching about the jurors and bitching about Maven/Kevin. 

I thought they were just hosts for comps. 

Just now, wings707 said:

I thought they were just hosts for comps. 

They probably are, but they might have them there for a little extra time (talking with the houseguests), so their pre-comp segment will fill up a few minutes, at least. One of them is hosting a luxury comp, if I remember correctly, and I assume the other is hosting veto. But it does give them SOMETHING to show for the Sunday/Wednesday shows, even if it's only an extra five/ten minutes. 

It's not much, but I can see why they're desperate; these houseguests are predictable and boring, and a reality show like this needs to have something to show the casual viewers. I mean, now they have freaking out Maven so they kind of have to show Raven DRs, but I can see why they got two special guests just in case this week didn't turn out to be very dramatic. And now with their Tree of Temptation flopping hard, they are going to have to come up with some last minute stuff to add for the next few weeks. I don't think they ever anticipated the Big Brother Slope happening this early; the boring part of the season typically happens at F6/5, not F8. 

• Love 2

I'm really curious, I see people wanting Cody for AFP.  To me, AFP is someone who I look forward to seeing every week, who plays the game but has fun doing so, who seems to enjoy being there.  I did not see any of these things in Cody from day one.  He seemed to be very irritated about being there, isolated himself right away.  All I ever saw from watching every episode plus BBAD was Cody laying in bed, if he did come out of the room, he'd sit in the sidelines giving death stares, his DR's were always how much he hated these people & hated being there. 

Are you wanting to give him AFP because you saw something that I did not see, because you feel sorry for him or just to give a big FU to Paul?

• Love 1