Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Oh, corn chips and I have a history. There is only one brand I like, Old Dutch. And they have to be the barbecue ones. And only one store in my little corner of the city sells them. I don't buy them often because when I do, I will devour whatever I bring home. When they go on sale 3 for $11 (and they're small ass bags for that price), they don't last longer than four days. 

I'm so weak when it comes to Old Dutch barbecue corn chips. 

• Love 2

So, if the hamsters aren't allowed to talk to each other in the jury house, then jury actually sounds worse than being in the BB house!  I guess you're allowed to watch movies, read books, and listen to music so maybe it isn't as bad as the house in that you can entertain yourself, but still...

I thought that was the whole point of having a jury--so they could compare and contrast their different game experiences, dissect the real machinations inside the house, and make their assessments based on all the facts.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

I thought that was the whole point of having a jury--so they could compare and contrast their different game experiences, dissect the real machinations inside the house, and make their assessments based on all the facts.

In recent seasons, jury is only important because it gives Dr. Will a few minutes of airtime while he hosts the most bullshit "round table" discussion.

I guess they vote for the winner, too. 

• Love 3

I agree, I never understood the discouraging of game talk in the jury house. Isn't that the point? Is Will hosting again? I  can't recall if he's ever openly snarked on a jury, but I'd love to see it happen this year.

It's hilarious that Derek made his comment about playing their own game, and they still didn't get it. I'm also surprised Grodner let him say it.

And I can't believe I forgot about requesting pet pics in my HOH basket. I'm now getting dirty looks from our 3 cats. 

OMG, this season is so boring! Thank goodness for this thread.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

And I can't believe I forgot about requesting pet pics in my HOH basket. I'm now getting dirty looks from our 3 cats. 

OMG, this season is so boring! Thank goodness for this thread.

Oh, I forgot about that. Not only would I want pictures of Big Fat Duke but he better write my HoH letter, just like how Shelli's dogs wrote hers in BB17. Although it would be filled with whining VICTIM NOISES. "Oh, your husband didn't feed me at exactly 9:07 this morning. Woe! Woe! Mrow! Then I caught a fly that came in and ate it. Then I slept for 18 hours. Don't hurry home, I took your side of the bed. And stop calling me fat, I'm not fat. Why do you fat shame me, woman?"

If anyone is concerned, my cat isn't actually fat. He's enormous but it's 90% hair. But I do fat shame him, because it's hilarious.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 10

I get the feeling that Kevin will be the new HOH.  I don't see anyone trying to win this one, but I'd howl if Paul Manson got it anyway.

I get Kevin's Alex/Maven hate but when did he start disliking Jason?

*Gives Calla side-eye about poor Big Fat Duke*

Spooky is calorically challenged, but he is spry....that doesn't stop the 'Oh, I thought he was a dog!' comments.

Edited by Vixenstud
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Vixenstud said:

I get the feeling that Kevin will be the new HOH.  I don't see anyone trying to win this one, but I'd howl if Paul Manson got it anyway.

I get Kevin's Alex/Maven hate but when did he start disliking Jason?

I have not read anything on Kevin hating Jason.  Say more on this, please. 

1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Paul has three targets set up where he'll be fine if they go. Kevin will be putting up Matt/Raven with a Josh backdoor if he wins HOH, Matt/Raven will put up Jason/Alex with a Kevin backdoor, Christmas/Josh will probably put up Jason/Alex but they're planning to throw the HOH comp anyway, and Jason/Alex will probably put up Matt/Raven with a Kevin backdoor. Christmas and Paul seem to be the least likely ones to be put up this upcoming week. 

Oops!  Shorry, Wings; I misread....it is Calla's fault!!

4 hours ago, HoboClayton said:

Album- L7 Bricks Are Heavy

Nice choice. <sings "Get out of here, girly/I'm just trying to have some fun" in the direction of any of those useless girls>

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Four women and seven men are either in jury or final two!  Will this make a difference in their choice of the winner?

Cody, Mark and maybe Matt could become the three that keep Paul from winning but will the weaker two do something like that to redeem their poor playing??

In any other season, those three would have been the alpha males and wanted Paul out ASAP.   In previous seasons, posters on this forum have complain about the alpha males controlling the house and wish BB would recruit less.  This year BB did as some of us had wanted and look at what we got.  Kinda ironic.  

The thing is the males this year were weak and insecure, except for Cody.  Even if Cody could have put Paul up for eviction the first week, I don't think he would have been voted out.   But looking back, Cody was dealt a bad hand the first week.  If he didn't have to keep changing his nominations, I think his game would have been different.  So, honestly, I think giving Paul the three week immunity would have not made any difference.  

If Christmas did not injure herself, then I believe she would have gone after Paul.  I was always hoping she and Jess would rally a girls alliance.  This was the season to do it with the wussy males.    

I think what this season has come to is that everyone is afraid of Paul or assume that Paul is so popular that they are just afraid to cross him. They would rather hand him the win, then the wrath of social media of winning against him.  I can't wait till they get out and find out how the viewers really feel. 

4 hours ago, Jillibean said:

Josh, on the other hand, would be good protection against a bitter jury, because anyone who hates Paul has to hate Josh just as much or more. 

I agree.   I would vote for Christmas over Paul for the win. To survive to the end with not being able to play is some of the comps is pretty slick.   

Honestly, with this crew, it doesn't matter, if Paul makes final two, the vote will be unanimous.  

Just waiting to see Alex get backdoored.  

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

I agree.   I would vote for Christmas over Paul for the win. To survive to the end with not being able to play is some of the comps is pretty slick.   

Honestly, with this crew, it doesn't matter, if Paul makes final two, the vote will be unanimous.  

Just waiting to see Alex get backdoored.  

I think an argument could be made that not being able to play in comps actually benefits Christmas because she is no longer seen as a physical threat.  Why would you get rid of someone who can't play in half the comps?  It makes sense to me to keep that person in the game for a significant period of time.

Edited by MV007
  • Love 7
23 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

*Gives Calla side-eye about poor Big Fat Duke*

Spooky is calorically challenged, but he is spry....that doesn't stop the 'Oh, I thought he was a dog!' comments.

I swear to God, under the ten pounds of hair, there's a five pound cat. Okay, that's a bit of an exaggeration but our vet gave us the side eye when we first took him in. Until she put her hands around him and then it was "Oh. It's all hair. He's actually quite slim." Then Duke hissed and it all went downhill from there.

1 minute ago, LGGirl said:

In any other season, those three would have been the alpha males and wanted Paul out ASAP.   In previous seasons, posters on this forum have complain about the alpha males controlling the house and wish BB would recruit less.  This year BB did as some of us had wanted and look at what we got.  Kinda ironic.  

I don't think it's so much us asking them not to cast alpha males. It's just that they usually cast a bunch of them, and they immediately gravitate towards each other because MALE! GRRR! I R CAVEMAN! and they just tend to roll through the game. It's more of a casting imbalance than anything. This season, I think it was less that they didn't cast the traditional alpha males and more that they loaded the cast with what should have been a bunch of strong women: Jessica, Alex, Christmas, and Elena all fall into that category. But as women, we are chemically and biologically unable to form bonds with each other because UGH! WHAT A BITCH! and instead they all splintered off and got sucked up by the men (well, Christmas sucked up Josh but same thing) and turned their cattiness onto each other. 

It's a broken record at this point but this cast had so much promise. And then on the seventh day, the Big Brother God (AG) said unto the house, "Lo! This does not get my panties wet!" and brought about the Plague of Paul to descend on the HGs. And it all went to shit after that. 

• Love 8
12 hours ago, HighQueenEB said:

Dutch Bros Peppermint Hot Chocolate (which would never happen since Dutch Bros' expansion hasn't made its way to SoCal yet)

I have heard there's 1 or two down there now! I think one is San Diego, and the other might be like Gardena or somewhere near there??

Fellow Dutch lover here ;) 

1 hour ago, wings707 said:

I have dipped Ruffles in cottage cheese many times.  Also dip corn chips into cottage cheese mixed with salsa.  Both delicious.  Corn chips are not a favorite of mine but they are good this way.  

Have you guys ever had a block of cream cheese, covered it in salsa and eaten it with tortilla chips? Best appetizer (of full meal on a couple occasions) ever! 

• Love 5
10 hours ago, backformore said:

Someone mentioned Survivor, and here's something I thought of - 

these women spend HOURS doing and re-doing their hair and makeup. On Survivor, they don't have that option.   I would love it if this show was more like Survivor in that aspect.   Hair products limited to shampoo, conditioner, brush/comb - no electric curlers/straighteners.  AND - moisturizer, sunscreen, colorless lip balm allowed, but no Makeup.  (including false eyelashes) 

I think the show would be more interesting if the women didn't do so much primping for the TV.  They might even have time to play Big Brother. 

I actually like watching them put on makeup lol 

5 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I grew to like Caleb in his last few weeks, but moreso after the show. He seems to have chilled out after the Amber incident. He now has a wife and a kid on the way, so there is that. 

I did not like Caleb in his season but I really liked him on Survivor.  He was just out of his element on big brother. 

2 hours ago, wings707 said:

The finale is rumored to be on Wednesday, September 20th, 4 weeks away.  There are 8 left on Friday.  This cannot be true.  Or if it is we have more double evictions coming.  Or they speed up the end and have 2 live shows a week.  I cannot bear the thought this will drag on past this tentative date. 

Well I can't do math well..... but the show usually ends on a Wednesday or Thursday (I think wed) and they have two evictions in a week before the finale because our dumb feeds are blocked.....  and Julie did confirm the amount of weeks left on the last live show. 

2 hours ago, wings707 said:

I would like to hear BB say-  ALEX STOP HITTING!

I wonder how much the voice of BB gets paid every time they call him and say "hey, we need you to come in and do another sound bite for these idiots"

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I swear to God, under the ten pounds of hair, there's a five pound cat. Okay, that's a bit of an exaggeration but our vet gave us the side eye when we first took him in. Until she put her hands around him and then it was "Oh. It's all hair. He's actually quite slim." Then Duke hissed and it all went downhill from there.

I don't think it's so much us asking them not to cast alpha males. It's just that they usually cast a bunch of them, and they immediately gravitate towards each other because MALE! GRRR! I R CAVEMAN! and they just tend to roll through the game. It's more of a casting imbalance than anything. This season, I think it was less that they didn't cast the traditional alpha males and more that they loaded the cast with what should have been a bunch of strong women: Jessica, Alex, Christmas, and Elena all fall into that category. But as women, we are chemically and biologically unable to form bonds with each other because UGH! WHAT A BITCH! and instead they all splintered off and got sucked up by the men (well, Christmas sucked up Josh but same thing) and turned their cattiness onto each other. 

It's a broken record at this point but this cast had so much promise. And then on the seventh day, the Big Brother God (AG) said unto the house, "Lo! This does not get my panties wet!" and brought about the Plague of Paul to descend on the HGs. And it all went to shit after that. 

It is interesting.  It's not just that they introduced Paul.  It's that they also gave him the friendship bracelets which immediately gave him power and changed the dynamics.  People who were thinking of working together were now on opposite sides.  And to make matters worse, they gave him 3 weeks safety so there were no repercussions to his bracelet picks.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Vixenstud said:

Ooh, what fun!  Here's mine:

Couple of family sized bags of Utz Plain Potato Chips 

Haagen-Dazs Vanilla Ice Cream (which would absofuckinglutely not be shared with anyone!)

Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sticks

M&M Peanuts

Pineapple Juice

Greatest hits cd's from ELO, George Thorogood, Bee Gees and Teena Marie; Supertramp's Breakfast in America

Pics of my cat Spookyjuice

Clorox Wipes 

4 boxes of Extra Large powder-free gloves (for cleaning)

Fabuloso or Pine Sol

Dove Soap Bars (White)

Can we be co-HOH's and crush the peanut M&M's and put them on the ice cream and eat that while listening to ELO and the Bee Gees??  These are truly a few of my favorite things.

(while keeping the HOH door securely locked and watching the cameras as random HG's wander up the stairs, try the door, and walk away confused, only to try again and again).

Speaking of locking the HOH door,  you can tell a ton by who knocks on the HOH door and who barges in like they own the place (Paul).  I will never understand why the HOH doesn't keep the door locked at all times, especially when they're trying to sleep.  What's the point of having the room if everyone comes in 24/7 and uses your shower and sleeps on your bed?  Ew.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, MV007 said:

It is interesting.  It's not just that they introduced Paul.  It's that they also gave him the friendship bracelets which immediately gave him power and changed the dynamics.  People who were thinking of working together were now on opposite sides.  And to make matters worse, they gave him 3 weeks safety so there were no repercussions to his bracelet picks.

So this made me think and I went back in history.

Only three bracelet recipients are still in the house (well, four, but you might as well have Raven follow Mark around the house crying "Dead man and woman walking!"). And Kevin and Jason are pretty high up there on the chopping block. Meanwhile, the three biggest Paul supporters are Christmas, Josh, and Alex and none of those three got a bracelet. 

And still, no one cares about Matt. 

• Love 1

Have you guys ever had a block of cream cheese, covered it in salsa and eaten it with tortilla chips? Best appetizer (of full meal on a couple occasions) ever! 

I have indeed done this!  Another good one is to take a block of cream cheese, pour cocktail sauce over it, then dump a bunch of tiny cooked pink bay shrimp over that, then scrape up with wheat thins.

• Love 2

You guys are killing me. Literally an entire 8 person party (including my husband because he picked up a work shift for Friday) has pretty much cancelled on my birthday dinner out tomorrow night and now I'm going to sit at home with a block of cream cheese, three different kinds of crackers, and regret my choices the next morning. Thanks guys. 

• Love 17
33 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

So this made me think and I went back in history.

Only three bracelet recipients are still in the house (well, four, but you might as well have Raven follow Mark around the house crying "Dead man and woman walking!"). And Kevin and Jason are pretty high up there on the chopping block. Meanwhile, the three biggest Paul supporters are Christmas, Josh, and Alex and none of those three got a bracelet. 

And still, no one cares about Matt. 

I think though that it solidified him as the Power player.  And again his choices were potentially going to bite him in the ass.  Cody was putting him up until the temptation twist that was never not going to Paul.

• Love 4
Just now, MV007 said:

I think though that it solidified him as the Power player.  And again his choices were potentially going to bite him in the ass.  Cody was putting him up until the temptation twist that was never not going to Paul.

Oh, without a doubt. If Production is giving this guy who wasn't part of the original "on-the-stage" cast safety for one eviction and allowing him to spread that safety to half the house, it sends a hell of a message to the other HGs. And then the Pendant of Ass Protection covering him for another four weeks? I mean, I give shit to the other HGs for just falling in line and kissing his ass and kneeling and "Yes, Master Paul"ing him but really? Who wouldn't be attached to him like a barnacle on the side of a ship? 

9 minutes ago, Michichick said:

Happy birthday, @Callaphera!

You all are making me crave junk food in the worst way.

Thanks. I asked for a Raven eviction and Mark HoH for my Big Brother birthday present but they must have gotten it wrong. So Mark eviction and Raven HoH, I guess? I bet I'm not going to get that pony this year, either. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, MV007 said:

The bracelets did some damage.  The early days of exploring who may be good alliance members was tainted.  The bracelets forced some decision making.  And there was the "ohhhhh Paul chose ME" aspect which further muddied their thinking.  

Sure things changed and the bracelets became less significant but the initial impact drove some decisions that may have been different.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Michichick said:

Paul's "friendship" nonsense makes me gag, so I hated that production played into it with the stupid bracelets. I admired Cody when he refused to suck up to Paul to get a bracelet. 

That was the very first instance where I went "Huh. I might have misjudged you, Cody." Because before then, I found him creepy and too aggressive. I just didn't like him at all...and then he chose not to suck up to Paul and that's when I knew I changed my mind about him. 

• Love 15
3 minutes ago, Michichick said:

Paul's "friendship" nonsense makes me gag, so I hated that production played into it with the stupid bracelets. I admired Cody when he refused to suck up to Paul to get a bracelet. 

I thought that was a foolish move.  And as we saw it was.  His attitude and strategy (or lack of) was a major fail. 

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Michichick said:

Everyone has to have a "brand" now. Paul had Friendship, Christmas has her Bad-Ass brand. I bet Alex goes with Petty after the show ends. On BB20, they'll bring Alex into the house twelve hours after everyone else and have her hand out Petty hats for safety.

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I thought that was a foolish move.  And as we saw it was.  His attitude and strategy (or lack of) was a major fail. 

Oh, it wasn't good for Cody's game, for sure. But I admired his lack of sucking up, nonetheless. 

15 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Everyone has to have a "brand" now. Paul had Friendship, Christmas has her Bad-Ass brand. I bet Alex goes with Petty after the show ends. On BB20, they'll bring Alex into the house twelve hours after everyone else and have her hand out Petty hats for safety.

I'd like to think that because Alex has openly spoken of her desire to come back for a second season, that BB will not give her what she wants.

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, Michichick said:

I'd like to think that because Alex has openly spoken of her desire to come back for a second season, that BB will not give her what she wants.

I was going to laugh about that and how she really doesn't deserve another go at it, but then I remembered that we got Nicole as a returnee, so... shit.

ETA: You gotta admit, though, there's something brilliant and cunning in purposely trying to finish in second place and get a second run at the show because you didn't win. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, HurricaneVal said:

So, if the hamsters aren't allowed to talk to each other in the jury house, then jury actually sounds worse than being in the BB house!  I guess you're allowed to watch movies, read books, and listen to music so maybe it isn't as bad as the house in that you can entertain yourself, but still...

The Jurors can talk to each other, of course; they just can't talk game.  Game-related discussion is the only verboten subject, IIRC.

2 hours ago, HurricaneVal said:

Consensus is the goal of a trial jury, yes.  

A TV show Jury...?  Not so much.  They're handing out cash prizes, not prison convictions.  Consensus isn't nearly as big a factor.  :)

31 minutes ago, MV007 said:

The bracelets - and the power of the choices which went along with them - immediately tagged Paul as a Production favorite, and therefore somebody good to ally with.

That tag was further solidified to the point of cement with Paul's receipt of the Pendant of Ass Protection.  Paul was maybe a Production favorite, sure - but Paul was definitely a HG who would be voting in the next three Eviction votes with absolute impunity.  Not a good someone to piss off.  And when you factor in all the time Paul didn't have to spend lobbying to keep his ass off the Block - time Paul had free to put into relationship-building instead...?  Makes a difference.

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I was going to laugh about that and how she really doesn't deserve another go at it, but then I remembered that we got Nicole as a returnee, so... shit.

ETA: You gotta admit, though, there's something brilliant and cunning in purposely trying to finish in second place and get a second run at the show because you didn't win. 

If she really wants to return, they will ask her.  I doubt they get all that many who want to do this again.  

16 minutes ago, Michichick said:

Oh, it wasn't good for Cody's game, for sure. But I admired his lack of sucking up, nonetheless. 

But the ones that did suck up, it wasn't that good for their game, they are on Pauls bootlist! 

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Why would you put this out in the universe?!? You know AG will now do this to us, out of spite. Because apparently we can't have nice things.

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, Hello Lady said:

But the ones that did suck up, it wasn't that good for their game, they are on Pauls bootlist! 

Technically everyone is on Paul's boot list. As they should be. But God forbid someone else in the house look at it the same way. Then you're just playing for yourself. In an individual game. With a single prize. That isn't shared. 

6 minutes ago, marymary said:

Why would you put this out in the universe?!? You know AG will now do this to us, out of spite. Because apparently we can't have nice things.

I felt like sharing that overwhelming despair that I felt when I thought of that. You're welcome!

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 7

From Joker's:

Wed 12:19 PM BBT Paul and Christmas explaining a raw diet for dogs to Mark. Paul mentions people are always telling him it will make his dogs viscous and he asks them if they want to eat/kill humans after eating sushi

Oh, the things I could say....

...well, maybe one thing...

RUN, RAVEN, RUN!!!!!

;>

ETA: YOU BETTER RUN TOO, MATT!!!

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, RandomWatcher said:

Here's a question for the guys.  Since it's common for many of the guys to walk around shirtless on the feeds/show, would you do it? I sure as hell wouldn't.

Nope.  Too fat.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

Can we be co-HOH's and crush the peanut M&M's and put them on the ice cream and eat that while listening to ELO and the Bee Gees??  These are truly a few of my favorite things.

Crush 'em, eh?  You kinky little minx!  I usually put the whole ones in my carton of ice cream, gotta try the crushed.

All excited, 'cause Amazon's about to ship me my ELO's Greatest Hits on cassette, along with Supertramp's Breakfast in America (yes, I still use a Walkman, don't be judging!)

And a hearty HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO @CALLAPHERA!

I want Bold and the Beautiful to put Mark on and for Jody to be on The Amazing Race.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

Crush 'em, eh?  You kinky little minx!  I usually put the whole ones in my carton of ice cream, gotta try the crushed.

All excited, 'cause Amazon's about to ship me my ELO's Greatest Hits on cassette, along with Supertramp's Breakfast in America (yes, I still use a Walkman, don't be judging!)

And a hearty HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO @CALLAPHERA!

Happy birthday (tomorrow), @Callaphera!

and - ¡Olé ELO!

• Love 3

So is it going to be Mark for sure tomorrow night?  No chance it will be one of the other dwarfs? 

Bashful- the shy one  Kevin?

Doc- leader of the group, not too good at speaking  Paul?

Grumpy- always annoyed and irritated, doesn't like snow white  Josh?

Happy- fat, jolly, friendly, spreading joy to everyone  Raven?

Sneezy- likes to have fun, has never ending case of hay fever that makes him sneeze  Josh?

Sleepy- always tired, most observant  Christmas?

Dopey- annoying, silly, the comic relief  Matt?

• Love 1

I prefer Wimpy, Catty, Bitchy, Dopey, Sicky, Slothy, and Devilish - but hey, that's just me.  

Oh, and Mark.  Just - Mark.  Because he is one, the biggest in the House.

And y'all should be able to figure out who is who among the rest.  ;)

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Thanks. I asked for a Raven eviction and Mark HoH for my Big Brother birthday present but they must have gotten it wrong. So Mark eviction and Raven HoH, I guess? I bet I'm not going to get that pony this year, either. 

Well, we all can pretend that Raven gets HOH and makeup what would happen if Raven did win.  It would be more fun than talking about what really s going on.  I'm all for that.  

Happy birthday!

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

Here's a question for the guys.  Since it's common for many of the guys to walk around shirtless on the feeds/show, would you do it? I sure as hell wouldn't.

I'm extremely self-conscious so I would not and I'm not overweight by any stretch.  But once you are in the house, I'm sure you forget about the cameras and you just begin to feel like its home so you're comfortable.  Also, they force them to take thier shirts off in many competitions so at some point I'm sure they just accept it.

Edited by MV007
2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

You guys are killing me. Literally an entire 8 person party (including my husband because he picked up a work shift for Friday) has pretty much cancelled on my birthday dinner out tomorrow night and now I'm going to sit at home with a block of cream cheese, three different kinds of crackers, and regret my choices the next morning. Thanks guys. 

ughhhh i hate people!!  I hope that cream cheese and crackers ends up being way better than any of those people (except maybe minus the husband) 

Earlier Matt and Paul were talking.  Matt wants people to think he's just floating along so he's not a threat.  Paul says that's his plan is too. 

Everyone is in the wave room and Mark is by himself... first working out in the living room and now in the kitchen making slop :( 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Cream cheese and crackers go great with Cuervo Gold.

Or maybe not.

But now that it's out there - only one way to find out for sure, right...?  :>

• Love 5