Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

It sounds like Raven was throwing herself around like a rag doll in hopes of injuring herself and creating more sympathy for herself.

I heard Raven mention more than once that her problem for that comp was that she just doesn't weigh enough.  All the constant shoveling of junk into her mouth this summer wasn't enough I guess.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, zorak said:

I heard Raven mention more than once that her problem for that comp was that she just doesn't weigh enough.  All constant shoveling of junk into her mouth this summer wasn't enough I guess.

Well, it must have cushioned her face because to hear Alex and Christmas tell it, she took multiple hits to the face and it looks fine to me. 

Just now, zorak said:

I heard Raven mention more than once that her problem for that comp was that she just doesn't weigh enough.  All constant shoveling of junk into her mouth this summer wasn't enough I guess.

She said this in the rose room as the others were talking about Jason out next.  She was totally ignored so will.continue to talk aboutit. 

Alex was telling Mark about 13 Reasons Why.  She said she didn't like it.  She said kids shouldn't be bullying like that but at the same time, kids need to have better self esteem.  She said we all go through it but you need to do sports or something.  Alex is a real piece of work.

• Love 12

I forgot to post earlier but Christmas said if production was looking to cast a group of people who work extremely well together then they did a GREAT job. 

Yea because that's casting's goal....to have an entire house of bully lemmings. 

• Love 15
Just now, gunderda said:

Yea because that's casting's goal....to have an entire house of bully lemmings. 

Well, when you're trying to make sure Paul is the big winner, that very well may be casting's goal.

• Love 12

Raven to Paul: "Ah'm gray-ute. Everythang about me is gray-ute. 'Cept mah caffs." ("I'm great. Everything about me is great. Except my calves.")

Who is this chick? Did Zingbot do a bait and switch on us and replace Raven with a kinder, gentler version? Why isn't Raven whining about each and every muscle strain and pain and bruise? That was pekoe tea I drank earlier, wasn't it? Not some other kind? I'm so confused.

Paul is whining more than Raven. Wha?

ETA: Oh, God. Paul is making death noises in the living room. He's getting louder. I hope no one goes to check on him. Just let him go peacefully, guys. It's the humane way.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 5

Paul just told Matt that they need to win HOH next week or they'll be "mucho fucked".  Matt responds by saying, "Yeah, but we're in a good position, dude."  I really need someone to take Matt out of this game.  He is entirely too comfortable for someone who has done nothing.

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, zorak said:

Well, when you're trying to make sure Paul is the big winner, that very well may be casting's goal.

True!

paul is in pain. Good! 

Mark doesn't want to go for the have not key because he thinks he'll just eat everything all week. He might try for it wed so he can maybe take a hot shower Thursday.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Mark doesn't want to go for the have not key because he thinks he'll just eat everything all week. He might try for it wed so he can maybe take a hot shower Thursday.

I mean, he could just take hot showers and eat regular food and take the penalty votes. He's going up, he's going out, so sayeth Paul. Might as well enjoy your last few days.

• Love 14

An HOH comp for POV, oh we can't gave Christmas miss her damned HOH comp can we!!!! Could this be anymore fixed, I hope everyone turns off their feeds,screw you guys,

3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I mean, he could just take hot showers and eat regular food and take the penalty votes. He's going up, he's going out, so sayeth Paul. Might as well enjoy your last few days.

Absolutely, don't play by the rules, nobody else is! 

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, Hello Lady said:

Absolutely, don't play by the rules, nobody else is! 

I wish more people who were Have Nots and knew they had absolutely not a snowball's chance in hell of staying would go out this way. Fuck the Have Not rules. Eat the food, sleep in a bed, take a hot shower, fucking flaunt it. What are they going to do, give you a penalty vote for every violation? Ooh. So Mark gets evicted by a vote of 54-0.

Truthfully, there's probably something in the rules about blatantly ignoring and flaunting the rules like that. But still. Go out in a blaze of glory!

• Love 14

Mark wants to look hot for Julie Chen and Elena. If he were not a Have Not , he would be eating too much. He said he would not go for the Have Not key. Then said maybe go  for it Wednesday so he can have a hot shower for eviction. ( so says Mark, not me !!).

2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I wish more people who were Have Nots and knew they had absolutely not a snowball's chance in hell of staying would go out this way. Fuck the Have Not rules. Eat the food, sleep in a bed, take a hot shower, fucking flaunt it. What are they going to do, give you a penalty vote for every violation? Ooh. So Mark gets evicted by a vote of 54-0.

Truthfully, there's probably something in the rules about blatantly ignoring and flaunting the rules like that. But still. Go out in a blaze of glory!

On BB UK, the house suffers, cold water, they take away hair appliances! I still say go for it! There is a small group on Facebook I know, but nobody is talking about Jason winning, it's all about Mark losing. What a farce!

Raven says she knows why Zingbot said she looked like a clown.  It's because her makeup was running.  Sure. 

Alex is irritated about the fact that Christmas didn't pick her to play in the veto comp.  She says she knows she could've done better than Raven.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Blissfool said:

@MrHufflepuff, maybe you got that notion when Cody said about going to Ferguson "just to see if he would survive the riots."

When the events at Ferguson were occurring I knew of several people saying the same sort of thing.  Their motivations were not racial or political in any sense, though; they were survivalist types who wanted to see how they would fare in the reality of a situation of actual active civil unrest.  And they took this shit seriously, too; they weren't looking at a Ferguson visit as "fun", but as a real-life test of whatever survivalist training they had pursued.  It wouldn't surprise me one whit if Cody were of the same survivalist bent; it's really not that uncommon among young vets, man of whom view it as simply an extension of their military training.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Raven says she knows why Zingbot said she looked like a clown.  It's because her makeup was running.  Sure. 

DD__H3XUIAE54D3.jpg

What is that, a four shade difference between her face and her neck? I have no idea where Zingy could've gotten the idea that she looks like a clown!

• Love 8

I am so glad that Mark is making a pitch to Xmas and not just sitting back . He is still playing the game. Tells Xmas that if he can be an ally to her and Josh , think about it. If she thinks Matt and Raven will be targets ahead of her, then it is better for her game to keep them.

I appreciate the effort. Good for you Mark.

• Love 8

Well, goodbye Mark and let the games begin. Alex and Jason still think Paul is on their side. Suckers.

Now I expect to see a Josh HOH with Matt and Jason on the block. Both Matt and Jason will assume they are pawns and the other is the target. Alex and Kevin will vote out Matt, while Paul, Christmas, and Raven vote out Jason. And then Alex will be well and truly fucked, but Paul will tell her how he had to do it because Jason turned into a comp threat. Then Alex will win HOH and target Josh and Christmas or Kevin, instead of Paul. 

I don't see any way that Paul doesn't roll to the end, unless next week has some sort of miracle where Paul is on the block at the end of the week and Alex, Kevin, and Jason are all somehow able to vote and are smart enough to vote for Paul. Which will never happen because there's no way for both Kevin and Jason to stay off the block next week without one of them being HOH and thus unable to vote.

Ugh.

• Love 17

As much as I dislike him (and this season) I have to say that Paul is doing a good job on the jury management front because he has side conversations with each of them. He's also very lucky that he is in there with a bunch of dumbasses and each one is stupid enough to believe that s/he is a) in Paul's final 2/3/4 and b) will be stupid enough to believe that when it all goes wrong, it was somehow the other person who screwed them, not Paul.  As each one of them is evicted, Paul will make his incredulity face, and they will "know" it wasn't Paul who did them in.  I'd like to think that Cody and Mark and Elena can set them straight in the jury house, but I expect Alison Grodner will have extra  staff in there this year to make sure they don't get a chance to even sneak talk game. 

He's also had an unbelievable amount of advantages in the game, just a ridiculous amount, so many in fact, that using the word "game" in relation to this show makes me feel foolish.

Edited by Jel
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, wings707 said:

There are some differences with some rats but not as much as you think.  They are cute rodents and nothing to fear.  They are just looking for food, they are not there to eat their faces off.   Grown men and women being afraid of them is silly.  

I guess i'm scarred for life seeing "Willard" and "Ben" when I was 14.  

• Love 1

Not much talk about Zingbot's barbs.  I guess that all happened as they were cleaning up.  

So Raven looks like a clown. That's it.  Anyone hear others?

12 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

I guess i'm scarred for life seeing "Willard" and "Ben" when I was 14.  

There are some who have not been in the ocean since Jaws.  I understand. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

I wonder if Paul's win will affect the game down the road. Will people decline to play? Will they be faster to evict vets? Will they leave voluntarily once a vet starts getting all these nifty advantages?

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, mertensia said:

I wonder if Paul's win will affect the game down the road. Will people decline to play? Will they be faster to evict vets? Will they leave voluntarily once a vet starts getting all these nifty advantages?

I dunno, a vet beat a newbie last year and that didn't make this group quick to evict the vet this year. In fact, most of them seem to agree with Paul when he says he can't win since he's a vet. WIth all the recruits this show has, I wouldn't expect many future players to have historical knowledge to guide their actions.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, mertensia said:

As long as this game is about being on TV and building an SM "career", and casting is about hard bodies, tokens and "characters", the game isn't going to change much.

• Love 6

I agree PoshSprinkles, as I recall, Rob was all about people skills (including manipulation). 

About Paul's advantages, too -- the one he was given first was so much more advantageous in the game than anything else. Jessica's was second, but even that was a mere one week of safety.  Couple that with the fact that anyone else had no chance of "winning" it, because the viewers didn't know anyone else and Paul (for some reason that completely escapes me) had a residual fan base from last year.

I think the producers of this show think they are cagey mofos and think they are putting stuff past us. They aren't. Where there is likely some legal requirement of "fairness" (like counting number of votes) they put the single most advantageous prize as a voting choice when no one else has a chance of winning it.  They throw in things like the coup d'etat when it suits their agenda. Or suddenly a new twist will appear. When they say they've given the last temptation and then suddenly a new temptation appears. Or, my personal fave, the twistiest season ever, full of new twists! all season! and the twists abruptly ended and were never spoken of again. Really, it's just embarrassing now for everyone.

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

As long as this game is about being on TV and building an SM "career", and casting is about hard bodies, tokens and "characters", the game isn't going to change much.

The problem is when WE forget that this is first and foremost a TV show and start thinking of it as a game. With all the rigging,  etc. this stopped being a real  game years ago .

• Love 3

So Jason is backing away from Kevin, the newly named mother fucker, because the house now hates him.  Jason is going to be very surprised next week to find he is the secret mother fucker.  

• Love 11
7 hours ago, zorak said:

Christmas is telling Mark that she knows people may perceive her as aggressive but really it's not aggression.  She says she is just being firm.

No, dear....it's called being a cunt!

I hope the cheers for Mark are the loudest of the season.

• Love 7

I really hope Cody wins AFP.  This will be the strongest fuck you to Paul and minions.  Jessica, no.  She will be dismissed as America's Sweetheart because she is pretty.  Absolutely no value in that.   According to twitter polls Cody is in the lead with Jessica a far too close second.  They are likely to split the vote handing the title and money to #3, whoever that might be.

They all talk to a therapist before they are released to RL.  I can hear the session now.  SM is full of haters, this is just a TV show, pay no attention etc.  Paul still has a fan base so he will not be bothered but rather perked that he was a bad ass.  He will work with that and be proud. Ugh.  BUT, it will bug him deep down and never admit it. 

I think it will hit the others harder no matter how much they know they shouldn't pay attention.  Raven's mother is outraged and will fill Raven's head with how terrible people were to her and go for sympathy along that route.  But their con is destroyed.  Done.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Raven's mother is outraged and will fill Raven's head with how terrible people were to her and go for sympathy along that route.  But their con is destroyed.  Done.  

I wonder if Raven's mother is outraged because Raven is stuffing her face with everything that doesn't get away from her (including Matt ), looking very healthy, and not acting like a sick person at all, doing cartwheels and such.  That's certainly going to cut into their con. 

As for it being done, "There's a sucker born every minute ," and people like this know how to find them.

ETA: I wonder if this is the first time Raven has gotten far enough away from her mother to eat anything she wants, have a boyfriend and otherwise enjoy the perks of somewhat normal life. 

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 8
7 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

I wonder if Raven's mother is outraged because Raven is stuffing her face with everything that doesn't get away from her (including Matt ), looking very healthy, and not acting like a sick person at all, doing cartwheels and such.  That's certainly going to cut into their con. 

As for it being done, "There's a sucker born every minute ," and people like this know how to find them.

The term sucker is usually reserved for people falling for a scam that is supposed to benefit them.  Giving money to Raven with no payback?  Nah.  They are done with this one.  Mom will have to come up with something else.  This was her moment to rake in the cash and it failed.  Maybe cases of money and jewels she cannot get out of customs in Nigeria and needs money to do this?  

Mom is outraged that people dare not believe her daughter is dying and mocking her in the process.  And yes, you know she is horrified that Raven is acting too healthy!  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1