Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

And just like that another week has been rendered unwatchable. Do the BB producers know how much of a clusterfuck this is?

Oh he misses his mommy. Anyone else hope she was too busy to write?

Edited by zibnchy
  • Love 10

This week is going to be awful. I guess they showed enough of the fight and harassment to show Paul was the inciter, but I have a feeling they didn't show the worst of it. Also they didn't show Cody and Jessica ready to throw in the towel.  I wonder how they will be treated this week. I'm sure both will be nominated.

• Love 5

For the most part, production doesn't really care. I also can't recall them ever seriously changing the HoH comp to help certain contestants (I do believe that they changed the BotB that time to help Frankie have a chance and we all know they changed the POV that one time to help Rachel and Jordan). However, they HAVE been known to throw in weird twists every once in a while. Maybe that will happen this time? I doubt it. 

• Love 5
Just now, Brian Cronin said:

For the most part, production doesn't really care. I also can't recall them ever seriously changing the HoH comp to help certain contestants (I do believe that they changed the BotB that time to help Frankie have a chance and we all know they changed the POV that one time to help Rachel and Jordan). However, they HAVE been known to throw in weird twists every once in a while. Maybe that will happen this time? I doubt it. 

I know that in my head, but Josh really is the worst possible HoH for this week since it's just going to be a repeat of last week...but they did get a lot of watchers and attention for last week. I'm just refuting my own point. 

• Love 5

Eek. Well...this sucks. 

Jessica/Cody already entering the "let's just enjoy each other this week" phase of eviction. I could see Josh doing a Cody/Mark situation this week instead of Jessica/Cody, but that's about it unless Jessica/Cody pull off the Veto/Temptation duo.

,Alex just screwed up.  She walked in the room and told them that Mark and Elena weren't happy, except Mark was in the room.  Now he's asking why she's trying to start shit.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 14

Alex already going in on Mark about him looking sad about Cody not winning. She's trying to call out Elena for talking to them in the bathroom.

"You have to pick a side, what side are you on? PROVE IT!"

Wow. She's getting HOH-itis and she's not even HOH.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 13

I mean, it would be truly amazing if one of Jess/Cody win the Temptation comp and then the other wins veto. That would just be transcendent.

But there's no way. Jessica will get evicted, Cody will DOR or at the very least check out completely, and Paul and his minions will all get exactly what they want. The season's over imo.

• Love 6

Well I switched over to watch the Survivor season 12 finale. It will be more uplifting even though I'm bummed Cirie is gone. I knew she didn't win, but am still sorry to see her gone. And Danielle just voted Terry out!

Just now, zorak said:

I want Alex gone so bad.  She is so full of herself.

Me too! She already had me side-eyeing her with her "I hate women! I'm not like other girls! I don't like girly stuff!" - she should've grown out of that by now. She's done herself no favors with the way she acts week after week.

• Love 5

Why does CBS allow Josh to sing that taunting chant song over and over while banging pots and pans without warning: "Please stop singing?" It has to be copyright violation because it is the circus theme song: 

Circus Theme Song

Well, it was written in 1899 by Julius Fucik so maybe the copyright expired. (Entry of the Gladiators, Thunder and Blazes, The Classic Circus) 

Edited by DakotaLavender
added information
  • Love 6

Mark/Elena are in trouble - him and Paul are laughing and high-fiving about them "sh*tting their pants right now." 

Alex still wondering how Jillian got voted out - which was Paul and Co.'s fault, her new besties. First of all, um, who's Jillian? And who cares?

• Love 3

So who is going to be the hero this week and watch the feeds? Although honestly, we don't need to. Two cameras will be on Jessica/Cody and their own brand of being insufferable, and the other two will be on Josh and/or Paul being fucking assholes. I'll try to catch Jason/Kevin on their daily walks, but that's it for me, unless something awesome happens with the comps. 

• Love 7

I root for maximum chaos and drama too, but this week won't be that imo. It'll just be more of Paul dictating what everyone does, them doing it, and Paul getting exactly what he wants yet again. It was boring the past 4 weeks and it will be just as boring this week. 

Mark is so weak. He's still trying it with his "I don't even talk game with Cody. I'm totally with you guys!" stuff. Mark, you're done and there's no coming back, so have some respect for yourself and stand up for something for once.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 7
Just now, Cutty said:

I don't understand why Alex is coming at Mark. 

I think she's just trying to keep the target on Mark and Elena's back as much as possible so they will be the next to go after they get Jess and Cody out.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

He also ordered everyone to play in the Temptation comp.

Christmas already said she's definitely not, but she has a convenient excuse. There's really no reason half of these people have to play, so I'm curious who will. But there's also no reason half of these people need Jessica/Cody out, so...they'll probably all play.

1 minute ago, wait.what said:

Okay, who stole Alex's cat ears ..for real?

Raven definitely dumped her Coke, so I don't really trust her on the cat ears situation. But I wouldn't be surprised of her and Jess did it together.

• Love 1

Mark asked Alex if she sees herself as an aggressive person because she says that he is an aggressive person.  She said she hasn't been aggressive to Mark.  He pushed the point and asked her if she doesn't think she's just kind of an aggressive personality in general.  Her big defense is that she's only 5 ft.  He says it doesn't matter.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Cutty said:

Paul wants to send Jess out. Decent chance Cody self evicts if that happens.

Watch production go crazy to prevent that with Cody. They would probably lose a double eviction episode.

Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Holy shit, Alex is just so embarrassing. I feel like I have to give up on Jason solely because he thinks she's so awesome. She's like literally Paul levels of horrendous.

She's asking Mark why Alex is so aggressive towards her. Mark's like, "Don't you see yourself as a little aggressive?" Alex says, nope.

Now she's mad about how Mark treats Josh. What is with this girl.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, mooses said:

She's asking Mark why Alex is so aggressive towards her. Mark's like, "Don't you see yourself as a little aggressive?" Alex says, nope.

Now she's mad about how Mark treats Josh. What is with this girl.

The thing that kills me is that she is SO unobservant that she doesn't even realize that she doesn't have to turn people against Mark. He's already PLAINLY the next on their hit list. It's just so, so embarrassing. She doesn't know ANYthing. 

• Love 6