Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)
14 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

RIGHT! It's like motherfucking Derrick all over again. Only possibly somehow worse!

Definitely worse, as Derrick did it as a newbie. Derrick is a dude who could have won BB even WITHOUT all of the help he was given. Which made BB16 all the more maddening, since Derrick likely could have still won if he had an even playing field. He just would have had to work at it. Instead, he had the game handed to him. Here, it's being the sole vet thing that is giving Paul this extra edge, and that's not from him but from the show. He's using it well, but if Paul was a newbie (or if he was one of a few returning players), there's no way he would have this much control over the house.

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 3

Now, if Paul uses his veto on Jessica, that's at least SOMEthing. That at least IS a literal guarantee that she'll make Jury. That shouldn't matter much, but maybe it does to her. But without the veto use, this deal makes zero sense. Lose your own ally on the promise of some future action by a guy who's repeatedly lied to you, when he won't even prove his loyalty by using the veto on you? That's just bonkers.

• Love 1

So they've gone from fighting, being done with each other, she's not using the hex, he wants to go home to now having sex at 3:30 in the afternoon in an unlocked room?

This is gonna be a long week.

• Love 4
(edited)

Raven, talking about her choosing her "weather girl" name for the Veto comp: "I was going to pick Thunder, like Raven Thunder because one of my pacemakers was named Thunder but Raven Rains was just too good to pass on."

I swear to fucking Christ, if I was in that house, I would've throttled her by now.

ETA:

Also, why the hell are Josh and Mark allowed to be in the same area unsupervised? 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Raven, talking about her choosing her "weather girl" name for the Veto comp: "I was going to pick Thunder, like Raven Thunder because one of my pacemakers was named Thunder but Raven Rains was just too good to pass on."

I swear to fucking Christ, if I was in that house, I would've throttled her by now.

Yes.  Jessica was ready to do just that but she held it in and was polite when Raven compared how Cody felt coming home from active duty to herself.  She understood and told her that she spoke to Cody a number of times and told him that  AND repeated that several times.  She said she didn't want to mention something that happened to her on camera.  Then......the abuse. 

I watched the entire bedroom scene with Jess and Cody.  He was stony and pissed that she dare ask him that question this morning.  Quiet, sullen and unbending.  He was saying he was done.  He is not going to change and he cannot have that in his life (questioning him).  She asked him to say it (break up) and he would not say a word.  She starts to kiss him until he finally smiled (erection) cut to backyard. 

They will probably go back and forth like this until Thursday.  Come show time she will either be fed up and done with him or fresh from the sack.  We won't know until what she will do until Julie says, time to vote.  

Edited by wings707
8 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Now, if Paul uses his veto on Jessica, that's at least SOMEthing. That at least IS a literal guarantee that she'll make Jury. That shouldn't matter much, but maybe it does to her. But without the veto use, this deal makes zero sense. Lose your own ally on the promise of some future action by a guy who's repeatedly lied to you, when he won't even prove his loyalty by using the veto on you? That's just bonkers.

If Paul does end up using the veto on Jess and she really plans on going through with not using the hex, will she ever let Cody in on her intentions or not?

1 minute ago, PoshSprinkles said:

If Jason comes off no one goes up in his place. 

Yeah, Paul's not entirely smart sometimes. He should always know that if the third nom is not put up by HOH, then he can't pick a replacement. 

(edited)
10 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Paul's plan is to take Jason off the block and convince Jess he had to do that to not look suspicious.  He will put Elena on. 

Prior to talking to Jess he was talking about pulling Jess off and putting Elena up to pressure Jess.  But that was before Jess told him that if she uses the hex, everyone comes off the block.  After he found that out he told Jess that he would need to pull Jason off the block or others would be suspicious.  She said she was ok with that.  But then when they all gathered in HOH to tell Jess that they would agree to get Alex out as one of the conditions of her not using the hex this week, Jessica said to Paul, "If the DR tells me no to the question I asked then you have to use the veto" and then it cut to the fish in the middle of her saying the word "veto".   Because they cut to the fish we don't know how she finished that sentence.  There is speculation that maybe she told him that she would want Paul to use the veto on her as another condition of her agreeing to not using the hex.  If she comes down, there's no way they can switch the vote and vote her out instead of Cody if she doesn't use the hex this week.  I hope I haven't confused anyone further with this explanation. 

4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yeah, Paul's not entirely smart sometimes. He should always know that if the third nom is not put up by HOH, then he can't pick a replacement. 

He does know that.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 1

Why is it when I turn on the feeds I see Cody and Jess basically humping each other? Big Brother, none of us want to see that. I mean, it's slightly better than Paul congratulating himself for the millionth time, but not by much.

My only hope is that Jess gets a clue, uses the hex, and ruins Paul's week. Even better if Kevin is the person to tip them off again, but this time they can do something about it. 

• Love 5
(edited)

Ok.  Well, now Jess has told Cody that she's wondering about the possibility of getting Paul to use the veto to take Cody down and put Alex up in his place, and vote Alex out and then someone still goes home this week.  She said she asked the DR if she can use the hex after the votes are announced because the way the hex was worded it said it could be used at any time during a live eviction.  She said they would get back to her.   She's hoping it can be used after the votes are read in case they vote to evict her in that scenario.  I see no way that Paul will agree to let Cody come off the block.

Edited by zorak

That's what that convo was about? Getting Cody off the block? LOL The whole part of this morning by Paul was getting Cody out of the house. I don't understand Jess's mentality at all right now.  She knows it's about her coming off or Jason off. 

Maybe she's just lying to Cody because her real question is about herself coming off the block?

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, zorak said:

Ok.  Well, now Jess has told Cody that she's wondering about the possibility of getting Paul to use the veto to take Cody down and put Alex up in his place, and vote Alex out and then someone still goes home this week.  She said she asked the DR if she can use the hex after the votes are announced because the way the hex was worded it said it could be used at any time during a live eviction.  She said they would get back to her. 

She has to use it before the voting.  I remember when I heard that, I was disappointed because I like to hear who voted for who.  I think she knows that.  She must have another question in mind that she could not tell Cody. 

1 minute ago, Artsda said:

That's what that convo was about? Getting Cody off the block? LOL The whole part of this morning by Paul was getting Cody out of the house. I don't understand Jess's mentality at all right now.  She knows it's about her coming off or Jason off. 

Maybe she's just lying to Cody because her real question is about herself coming off the block?

I agree that it's pretty stupid of her if she really thinks Paul will agree to take Cody off.  But why even bring it up with Cody if the real story is that she wants Paul to use it on her?  I think she was telling Cody the truth, as ridiculous as it is.  I think she probably did ask the DR if the hex can be used even after the votes are read.  She said she told them she had to know before the veto ceremony.

Now Jess is being called to the DR. She thinks it's for her answer.

Just now, peachmangosteen said:

What happened there? Why didn't she go?

I heard them call her and she started to get up.  Then she and Cody started talking again.  He told her she better go.  She said Christmas was going to go first.  It was for her medication.  Christmas said it would probably only take a minute.  Then I heard them call Christmas to the DR.  So Jessica still hasn't gone in.

Now they're calling her again.

And they just called Jess in again lol. I hope this is about her answer and we can get more insight into what exactly she's thinking with this 'plan.'

Paul is telling Raven the play for next week is to nom Mark/Elena, have Alex not compete in the Temptation comp, whoever wins veto takes down whoever the group decides isn't the target and replaces them with Alex, everyone votes out Mark/Elena.

And now Raven is talking about having herself nommed against Jessica the next week.

26 minutes ago, zorak said:

Ok.  Well, now Jess has told Cody that she's wondering about the possibility of getting Paul to use the veto to take Cody down and put Alex up in his place, and vote Alex out and then someone still goes home this week.  She said she asked the DR if she can use the hex after the votes are announced because the way the hex was worded it said it could be used at any time during a live eviction.  She said they would get back to her.   She's hoping it can be used after the votes are read in case they vote to evict her in that scenario.  I see no way that Paul will agree to let Cody come off the block.

It's a crazy ask but I kind of like it in a sort of, "Oh, you won't fuck over someone in your alliance for me?  But you want me to do that for you? I  guess no deal then."

• Love 1
(edited)

Cody said he has a massive headache. He doesn't know he drank decaf instead of regular coffee this morning. They fucked with him and put decaf in the regular coffee bin. That's dirty.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Cutty said:

Cody said he has a massive headache. He doesn't know he drank decaf instead of regular coffee this morning. They fucked with him and put decaf in the regular coffee bin. That's dirty.

It's super dirty, and they won't even own it. 

• Love 6
Just now, Brian Cronin said:

It's a crazy ask but I kind of like it in a sort of, "Oh, you won't fuck over someone in your alliance for me?  But you want me to do that for you? I  guess no deal then."

That's why I think that really may be what she's thinking and she's not deceiving Cody about wanting Paul to take her off the block instead of Cody.  After all, one of Paul's lame arguments was about her and Cody preventing people from making jury.  She probably figures if they're willing to vote Alex out next then, why not do it this week instead. 

9 minutes ago, zorak said:

I agree that it's pretty stupid of her if she really thinks Paul will agree to take Cody off.  But why even bring it up with Cody if the real story is that she wants Paul to use it on her?  I think she was telling Cody the truth, as ridiculous as it is.  I think she probably did ask the DR if the hex can be used even after the votes are read.  She said she told them she had to know before the veto ceremony.

Now Jess is being called to the DR. She thinks it's for her answer.

Another glaring example of not letting the HGs know the rules.  She is going to use the hex because she will not be able to bear the pain she knows it will cause Cody. 

I watched 2 bedroom conversations between them.  Be it PTSD or other he is emotionally on edge and easily triggered.  His behavior when talking about anything emotional is strained with long moments of silence.  He told her it is hard for him.  He told her he had never been this close to any woman ever.  He is extremely attached to her and banking on a future together.   This isn't going to work for her and she knows that but is not breaching that topic.  They closest she got was saying whether this works out or not we will always be tied together because of this experience.  

2 minutes ago, Cutty said:

If you are a regular coffee drinker and go without you get a headache on the first day and the second you are so exhausted that it is hard to stay awake.  And the headache continues.  He should not be the only experiencing the withdrawal.   It depends on how much you drink daily and Cody always had a cup with him, it seemed. 

4 minutes ago, Cutty said:

They shouldn't be able to mess with food. Even something that small but if Cody is telling the truth it's obviously creating a consequence. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, missyb said:

Anyone hear what Jess said to Cody when she got back?? Something about screwing them out of jury?

I think the DR told Jessica she had to use the hex before the votes are read.  I don't know that for sure.  I just rewound and heard her say that it sucks because it would have been the most ideal situation to lock them in for jury.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

I think the DR told Jessica she had to use the hex before the votes are read.  I don't know that for sure.  I just rewound and heard her say that it sucks because it would have been the most ideal situation to lock them in for jury.

I feel like I'm confused by what Jessica thinks is going to happen this week lol.

Paul/Raven and then Raven/Matt were discussing trying to get Jess to use the Hex at the veto ceremony next week. Like how do they still not get what the Hex is lol? Or does Paul just still think she's lying about it?

Jess just tells Cody, you know Paul was going to put Alex up this week and get her evicted. Cody says, Ph Jess, don't believe anything Paul says. He is such a liar.

• Love 6

Jessica just said to Cody, "If he uses the power of veto I imagine he's putting [Alex] up and even though no one is going home ..." So unless she's playing him she's still planning on using the hex. I hope she is, but I hope she still continues to tell everyone she won't lol. It'd be bad for her game, but great for my entertainment.

• Love 4

They need to make Jury someplace no one wants to go. Like a 3rd floor walk-up in some shitty part of LA (I'm not familiar w/LA) with only slop to eat and the only entertainment tapes of Paul pontificating. Well, that would be hell to me.

Seriously now, Paul should get a penalty nom for fucking with the coffee. I'm the opposite; if he switched my decaf with caf I would NOT sleep and I would fuck the little turd man up.

• Love 18
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Paul/Raven and then Raven/Matt were discussing trying to get Jess to use the Hex at the veto ceremony next week. Like how do they still not get what the Hex is lol? Or does Paul just still think she's lying about it?

I think they all think that after this week she can still use the hex for the following 2 weeks.  Really next week is her last chance to use it if she doesn't use it this week.  But earlier when they were all up in HOH Jess said she had 2 more weeks to use it.  I heard someone ask her if it was 2 weeks after this week and it sounded like she said yes.  So that's why they may be trying to get her to use it next week because unbeknownst to them, that is her last chance.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, zibnchy said:

They need to make Jury someplace no one wants to go. Like a 3rd floor walk-up in some shitty part of LA (I'm not familiar w/LA) with only slop to eat and the only entertainment tapes of Paul pontificating. Well, that would be hell to me.

Really. Why make is such a vacation .

• Love 3
1 minute ago, zorak said:

I think they all think that after this week she can still use the hex for the following 2 weeks.  Really next week is her last chance to use it if she doesn't use it this week.  But earlier when they were all up in HOH Jess said she had 2 more weeks to use it.  I heard someone ask her if it was 2 weeks after this week and it sounded like she said yes.  So that's why they may be trying to get her to use it next week because unbeknownst to them, that is her last chance.

But she uses it at the eviction, not the veto ceremony lol. And I believe she told Paul that point, so I don't understand why he's even entertaining this thought.

Ugh, imagine if Jessica convinces everyone she's agreed to this deal and then uses the Hex on Thursday. Good times!

• Love 3

Ha ha, Josh says no one looks happy to see him still here. Gosh he is horrible, going after Mark like that. No wonder Mark is going nuts on feeds. Poor guy. I suppose it's funny to the others but I don't see how they can possibly stand him.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

But she uses it at the eviction, not the veto ceremony lol. And I believe she told Paul that point, so I don't understand why he's even entertaining this thought.

Ugh, imagine if Jessica convinces everyone she's agreed to this deal and then uses the Hex on Thursday. Good times!

Yeah, that doesn't make sense.  I misread your post and thought they were talking about getting her to try to use it for the next eviction.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, zorak said:

I don't think so.  He told her he would need to take Jason down or people would wonder what was up.  She said she was ok with that.

She's a fucking idiot if she stays on the block and doesn't use the hex. Why on earth would she believe Paul about anything?

• Love 4
(edited)

OMG, Paul uses the same strategy with everyone. Blame the ruin of their game on someone else and isolate them.

I absolutely loathe the TV version of Paul.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, missyb said:

OMG, Paul uses the same strategy with everyone. Blame the ruin of their game on someone else and isolate them.

I absolutely loathe the TV version of Paul.

He's horrible and boring. He's so ticked he didnt know about the hex, Jess was the right person to get it! lol! 

• Love 3

Seriously if I was Paul and the rest of them. If they actually do convince Jess not to use her Hex. I would flip that shit on her and evict her over Cody. You get rid of one of them and the Hex at the same time. Haha. 

• Love 4
31 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Jessica just said to Cody, "If he uses the power of veto I imagine he's putting [Alex] up and even though no one is going home ..." So unless she's playing him she's still planning on using the hex. I hope she is, but I hope she still continues to tell everyone she won't lol. It'd be bad for her game, but great for my entertainment.

She doomed, anything she does or does not do is bad for her game.  

14 minutes ago, Christi said:

Jess isnt actually thinking of not using it...is she??

She will always regret sending Cody home...she will live with the "what if" forever...

She will use it or feel guilty forever, not what if.   Cody is fragile and an emotional mess.  

5 minutes ago, wings707 said:

She doomed, anything she does or does not do is bad for her game.  

She will use it or feel guilty forever, not what if.   Cody is fragile and an emotional mess.  

Cody would be out of the house,she'd never know....

I can't tell if the girl in the Trivago girl is American with a bad English accent or British trying to do an American accent.  Now it's James Earl Jones. I met him once.

• Love 3