Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Well, it seemed pretty obvious - to me, anyway - Dr. Will was tasked with trying to soften the Jurors' impressions of Paul's game.

I halfway get the vibe he wasn't that successful, though.

I haven't seen this ep yet, but he always seems to take the tack of getting the players to look at just gameplay and not take things personally. If that's what he did tonight, I'll be super annoyed. Let the jurors vote with their emotions and be petty, lol.

• Love 5
Just now, CrazyDog said:

I haven't seen this ep yet, but he always seems to take the tack of getting the players to look at just gameplay and not take things personally. If that's what he did tonight, I'll be super annoyed. Let the jurors vote with their emotions and be petty, lol.

Yep. That's pretty much what he did. He called them all sore losers for being bitter with Paul. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

I think Will did his best to try diluting the strength of the anti-Paul sentiment - but with this Jury, his efforts appeared to be the equivalent of pouring a cup of water on a salt lick.

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 4

Josh would be an idiot to take Paul.   He beats XMas in a landslide.   Of course, it would be fitting of Josh to be an idiot and take Paul because told him it would be the right move.....as every single person has done this season.....done exactly what Paul said.  

• Love 7