Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, Hello Lady said:

Exactly. I dont like bullies and the people left in the house are all bullies

Victim Noises Victim Noises doesn't seem above bullying IMHO.   I'd vote for the kindest one of the bunch, but you do you.   Take care.  

• Love 4
46 minutes ago, shelley1234 said:

It's too bad that people seem to be voting for Cody and not hand over fist for Mark.   Seems like the nice guy always does finish last, eh?  

Meh, I don't think throwing hot sauce and pickle juice in someone's face and then getting mad when they retaliate with ketchup and mayo is all that nice. IMO, he's more of a doofus than anything. 

Also, he gave his advantage from the tree of temptation to Paul...just another minion as far as I'm concerned. I'm willing to bet that he votes for Paul to win too, unless Elena convinces him not to.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, TVFan17 said:

I wasn't assuming any such thing.  I'm sure they're all bitter towards Paul.  But, regardless of that, I still think that Paul would have won for sure against Kevin or Christmas, bitter jury or no bitter jury.   I think that this specific group of jurors would have leaned towards a Paul victory.

I don't think Kevin is that well-liked by that many people on the jury at this point.   Too many people were anti-Kevin and questioning everything he had ever said, and/or willing to bash him or throw him under the bus, blame him for everything that went wrong, etc.   He hasn't had the right opportunity to turn them all around and make them see that he wasn't the evil lying mastermind that some assumed he was.   I have not seen that a lot of people like him a lot.  I've seen that Jason liked him, but even Jason was starting to doubt him.   They all seemed sick of Kevin by the time they got evicted.  I don't think anyone in the jury house right now is a huge Kevin fan.  I think they will like him better outside of the house, when the game is over.

My opinion is still that Paul would have won for sure against Christmas or Kevin.  Against Josh, I am not as certain...

Paul's groupies thought for sure he was going to win last season.  We all know how that turned out.  Nicole was even less liked than Kevin.  Paul only needs 5 votes against him to lose.  I don't think that will be as tough as you make it to be.

Edited by escape
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, wings707 said:

I don't think [Will/Production] blatantly steer [the jury].

I do.

8 hours ago, Lamima said:

Wish we could vote for Megan for AFP...for running like a bat out of hell from that shit house.

+1

5 hours ago, Cherry Cola said:

Can the winner of the game also be afp?

No. The top 2 are not eligible.

5 hours ago, Lamima said:

Mr Ego will care. Plus all his minions who are in jury house not getting second or first place money....those dolts will care too.

I agree. Paul will care. He will care SO much. This is the guy that's pissed his comic called him Potty Mouth, he's going to care.

4 hours ago, Emilissima said:

At least Elena has 5K, Jess gets a guest spot on B&B, and Alex gets nothing. HA!  

This almost makes Paul's inevitable win easier to swallow.

2 hours ago, Irishsecra said:

in my opinion, kevin will be just as upset as Jason. He really really trusts Paul.

This assumes Kevin will believe Paul had anything to do with it and he's a) stupid and b) up Paul's ass, so I'm not sure he's going to understand what really happened.

• Love 2

Are we all ready to see Paul fake shock when Kevin is is voted out by Yule?  Hands to side of head, mouth open and brief pacing that Kevin can see before he leaves.  That will piss Josh off as well it should. 

Too bad Alex and Kevin will be sequestered in a hotel and not able to see much of the jury.  

• Love 2
52 minutes ago, shelley1234 said:

Yep, vote for who you want is right.   Cody seemed more than a little transphobic for my liking.   I'd hate for that to be America's Favorite, but you do you. 

I'm gay and tbh, I'd still rather people vote for Cody than Mark. I don't like either of them really. Mark seems nice but he's boring and was a non-factor in this game. Cody is an asshole who I'd never associate with in real life, but at least 1) he actually played the game, and 2) his entire mission in the house was to get out all the other assholes. Cody winning will piss off all the other assholes, so I'm for whatever makes the most amount of awful people feel awful. 

And anyway Nice Guy Mark was bffs with Transphobic Cody. They all suck.

Disclaimer: I didn't vote but realistically I know someone has to win. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Ceeg said:

When Paul wins the final HOH, at least I'll get some satisfaction out of him evicting Christmas without having anyone to hide behind. 

Heh, I hadn't thought of that. Hope security is on standby. Boxing Day might kick Paul's ass on live tv. 

• Love 4

After all the hinkiness with the AFP voting does anyone really trust that CBS/production will report the results honestly? I sure don't. I think they've already chosen who they want to win and will announce voting results that support their pick. I wouldn't be surprised if they're behind the social media campaigns pushing for Cody.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

After all the hinkiness with the AFP voting does anyone really trust that CBS/production will report the results honestly? I sure don't. I think they've already chosen who they want to win and will announce voting results that support their pick. I wouldn't be surprised if they're behind the social media campaigns pushing for Cody.

No

8 minutes ago, me5671 said:

Heh, I hadn't thought of that. Hope security is on standby. Boxing Day might kick Paul's ass on live tv. 

Sadly, that won't happen. Christmas WANTS to get third. She said that she's totally fine with third if Josh and Paul are in F2. She was actually encouraging Josh to pick Paul over her if he wins final HOH. 

So, no ass kicking from National Cream Filled Donut Day.

• Love 5
On 9/12/2017 at 5:00 PM, DakotaLavender said:

What are they afraid of? 

IDK what they are afraid of. But as someone said upthread, many people seem to hate them all and would not vote for any of them to win AFP. If they don't hold that vote this year but do hold it next year, it would be some kind of confirmation that the producers agree with us. Although I don't know why they wouldn't hold the vote. After all, they never announce the exact numbers. So even if only a very small number of people vote, they could still announce a winner because one person would still almost certainly get the most votes. Although I can't imagine who that would be.

2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Sadly, that won't happen. Christmas WANTS to get third. She said that she's totally fine with third if Josh and Paul are in F2. She was actually encouraging Josh to pick Paul over her if he wins final HOH. 

So, no ass kicking from National Cream Filled Donut Day.

Oh good god.  I missed this.  She is looking to be asked back, that is what is up with her.  

• Love 5
1 minute ago, RandomWatcher said:

But would they bring back Work Naked Day? Didn't she say she would have issues with her foot for the rest of her life?

Doctor said she will probably get arthritis in her foot down the line and maybe another surgery.  But she is good to go as soon as boot is off and she regains some strength in her leg and foot.  

2 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

But would they bring back Work Naked Day? Didn't she say she would have issues with her foot for the rest of her life?

All Saints Day said that she probably wouldn't come back after this year to focus on her healing process. But, depending on how her recovery goes (she might have to have another surgery, she'll get arthritis in her foot), if they asked her back, she'd come back. I think part of why she decided to stay was not just to distract herself from her injury, but also distract herself from her other personal issues (her career with her injured foot, but also her broken engagement and broken heart). 

I hate Xmas but I worry for her the most after the show. She obviously has a lot of issues plus I think she's the only one who has stars in her eyes about a showmance with Paul. We already know that Paul doesn't reciprocate those feelings, but in the context of the house she's so needed to do his dirty work that he's sort of crossed some boundaries and so in his mind I think she's just totally the cool chick who did whatever he wanted. In her mind they're riding off to Big Brother royalty afterwards by becoming a real couple. 

• Love 3
Just now, RandomWatcher said:

Think we may be get more jury footage tonight, at least that's what I gathered from Chenbot's last tweet

Well then. That just solidified my interest in going to watch the episode in 4 minutes now.

Chenbot, you better not be lyin to me.

So this voting thing with an All Access account or not.

From what I've managed to put together, it's a hold over from BB:OTT where you needed an All Access account to vote and Jessica saying that on Twitter but it doesn't seem to apply to this season, just the last online only season. Of course, there were still issues with voting because it's Big Brother and with a vote issue like this, they can hand over the AFP prize to whoever they want. Silver lining for a mistake, eh, Big Brother?

I don't think it was ever intended that you had to have an All Access account to vote. Because c'mon, the feed watchers are a small part of the audience. The only time I think we ever really made an impact was the Overwhelming No vote and that's just because we hated Frankie so bad (and if broadcast only viewers voted for that - and I can't remember whether they did or not - they seemed to hate Frankie, too). 

1 minute ago, RandomWatcher said:

Think we may be get more jury footage tonight, at least that's what I gathered from Chenbot's last tweet

Of course. They'll want to show us Jason and Alex meeting up again after the way he left with so much anger towards her. Although ew, that means more Raven. Will she do a cartwheel out of the car? Can she keep cartwheeling right into the pool? And stay there?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, LuvizBlind said:

I have three simple reasons for voting for Cody.  He was actually playing.  He wanted Paul out.  And he  gave me my most favorite moment of the show... when he walked across the table and out the door, a huge 'Fuck You All' if I ever witnessed one, no words needed.

I agree.  And I'll add the "hold that thought" moment.

• Love 19
5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Elena is awesome. She really is underrated. 

Cody's grin at Jason's exit. I also love that Jason is still pissed at Paul/Alex.

Elena really is a breath of fresh air amongst the females in the cast. You have psycho scary bitch (Rosh Hoshanah), mean girl bitch (Alex), snotty bitch (Jess), compulsive lying bitch (Raven), and then you have Elena who is just a nice normal person. She isn't exciting to watch or anything but she's just nice and that's refreshing.

• Love 17