Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Also, contrary to that no AFP rumour, Julie did confirm that voting for AFP starts tonight. So...vote for whoever you want to.

If I could vote as a Canadian, I'd be voting for Cody and Mark. At least get Mark into the top 3, to show him that we do care about him. 

• Love 5
Just now, zenithwit said:

GUYS, WHO ARE WE VOTING FOR AFP?!?!?!?!

I'm seriously thinking of voting for Cameron but I don't think it will gain any traction.

A lot of the online community is voting for Cody. I'm sure a lot of the casuals will either vote for Cody, or most likely Kevin or Jason. 

I think Cody winning AFP makes a bigger statement. So, I mean, vote how you want, but I think Cody is the best bet. 

Alex crying in her eviction speech, the one who said she never cried. 

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, zenithwit said:

I'm seriously thinking of voting for Cameron but I don't think it will gain any traction.

That is a wasted vote.  I am voting for Cody!  

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, zenithwit said:

Cameron is a wasted vote.  Vote Cody for Revenge!

• Love 6

Thank you CBS for showing National Pancake Day informing us of her compassion and humanity, as long as you follow orders.

"I will kill families"  Broadcast captions and all.  She would make a great prison guard. 

Poor, pitiful suck-up Alex is blindsided by her God and is so incredibly stupid she would still vote for him.  "Ow!"  Then she begs.  And is kicked in the teeth.  "Not Friendship"  Here's a quarter.  Call the Pope.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL .......

Paul, spare me the phony tears little scumbag troll.

Kevin's speech, whatever.  Shut up Alex.  Moronic babbling.

Of course the King of the Armenian Trolls, decides to split the vote and force Josh to boot Miss Bad Dye Job.

So sitting with Julie, she seems to get a clue after having been up Paul's ass since Day One.  Cry me a river.

So the minions throw HOH to the troll.  Nice.  Then he throws a fit of phony tears and National Morons Day comforts his troubled soul.  Blech.  

Then he drags it out for Julie some more.  Fuck you Little Potty Mouth.  Just fuck you.

This mess is is circling the drain, but I can't help watching it.

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I'm going to split my votes between Cody and mark. 

This is the best plan of attack; Mark, for sure, needs the love because he doesn't have as many people who will vote for him, so every vote toward Mark will count. I need Mark in the top 3; I know it's kind of a long shot (well, a medium shot), but Mark truly deserves it.

• Love 9

I'm voting for Mark. I also have had a soft spot for Elena ever since one night when I saw her sit in the HoH room during another vicious bash-session of Cody. She sat there looking miserable for awhile, not saying anything, and then she just quietly slipped out of the room. She went downstairs where she talked with Cody about his daughter and they read the Bible together. And I remember when I first saw her on the feeds I thought she was sort of a goofy, oversexed girl who had horrible makeup skills. I never really expected her to have the moral fiber to resist the bullying, harassment and name-calling but she did.

But Mark on the other hand actively stood up and voiced his displeasure about it and he got a torrent of abuse directed at him, so I'm definitely voting Mark. 

• Love 10
Just now, wings707 said:

All my votes are going to Cody.  I don't want them diluted.  

Mark is not going to win or even make top 3.  Votes for him are wasted.  

I agree.  Voting for Cody AND Mark will split votes.  Keep in mind Kevin will likely get a lot of votes.

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

My guess is cheap aluminum rings.  They look impressive, but are very lightweight.

Real or otherwise they're pretty ridiculous.  Undoubtedly, Paul thinks they make him look like the hardcore, edgy guy that he wants us to think he is.  Paul's fashion accessories are neither hardcore nor edgy.  To put it in terms that Paul could understand, his fashion choices are "gumpy".

Edited by zorak
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Real or otherwise they're pretty ridiculous.  Undoubtedly, Paul thinks they make him look like the hardcore, edgy guy that he wants us to think he is.  Paul's fashion accessories are neither hardcore or edgy.  To put it in terms that Paul could understand, his fashion choices are "gumpy".

Is "poser" still a thing these days?  He's such a phony.  Little troll rich boy wanna be a big man.

• Love 14
8 minutes ago, wings707 said:

All my votes are going to Cody.  I don't want them diluted.  

Mark is not going to win or even make top 3.  Votes for him are wasted.  

True, which makes me sad that Mark most likely won't make top 3 and it'll probably be Cody, Kevin, and Jason/Alex.

Vote for this guy, at least, to guarantee his win:

big-brother-cody.jpg

Cody "Achoo" Cloud for AFP.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Vote for this guy, at least, to guarantee his win:

big-brother-cody.jpg

Cody "Achoo" Cloud for AFP.

Casual viewers have long ago forgotten him and are not looking to stick it to Paul with their votes either. 

Cody sends the strongest statement to ALL of them!  Especially Alex because she really thinks she may get it.  

Kevin being in the top three is predictable.  Older guy and a character.  But CODY will be the shocker for them!  Should Mark make top 3 (doubt it) it just says the public felt sorry for him.  Predictable and no statement whatsoever.  

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

I will never vote for Cody.

he may have been on to Paul but I couldn't stand him.

i want kevin, or mark, to win AFP.

This year it is not about liking who you vote for.  I don't think anyone likes him much other than he had Paul's number and stood up for that.  It is all about sending a message to the sheep and shepherd. 

• Love 7

I say vote who you want to vote for. I personally could never vote for Kevin, not because I wasn't entertained by him (I wasn't, in all honesty) but because he did everything Paul said from the beginning. He told Paul about taking the 25k that got Paul unleashed into the house. Then Paul commanded Kevin to throw hinky votes or comps and he did. He told Paul about Cody's daughter not even six hours after Cody confided in him. Even though he thought Cody was lying, what did he think telling Paul was going to do? Then, he also theorized that Cody was a bad father in that same conversation ("What kind of guy doesn't want to talk about his kid?" that Jason started parroting), and he also sat back and watched the bullying happen. He never spoke up about it. Look; even in this last HOH comp, there's a possibility that Kevin THREW IT TO PAUL, judging by the look on Kevin's face when he heard Paul was in the lead. At the very least, he threw the last HOH comp that Josh won because Paul told him to. 

That, for me, can't constitute America's Favourite Player, or America's Favourite Houseguest. Which is why, if Cody isn't an option for personal reasons, I'd rather vote for Mark than Kevin. Mark had his own game issues, but he stood up to the bullying, even when he was being bullied himself (and he's the ONLY one to stand up to Paul during an argument), and he was just as nice of a guy as Kevin, if not nicer. Look at how he forgave Josh for his bullying, and left on a high note while acknowledging his mistakes and flaws without making excuses. 

Good Guy Mark deserves the love just as much as Kevin for me, if not more because of how he played the game. He wasn't portrayed nearly as well in the episodes for him to get to top 3, but I think voting for him is a better option. 

But, again, just my personal opinion. I can see why people are going to vote for Kevin and I have no doubt he'll make Top 3.

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

Well, for me, I vote for who I like.

i could care less about sending a message especially if someone I really dislike with a passion gets 25k.

I agree. There's not a chance in hell I'm voting to give that bigoted right wing douchebag 25k.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I agree. There's not a chance in hell I'm voting to give that bigoted right wing douchebag 25k.

You make a good point here.  I forgot about that in my wanting to slap Paul upside the head with the AFP.    hmmmmm

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2

was I the only one who was thinking "fake tears" when Alex was talking to Julie?

and in her speech she all but begs for vote to win favorite.  pathetic.

had she kept her mouth shut to Paul about the fake tears, she might have been successful with Josh.

the only thing better than seeing him cut Alex, will be if he cuts April Fool's Day.

• Love 1
On 9/12/2017 at 7:13 AM, mertensia said:

You know, one of my favorite books is William Sleator's House of Stairs. I have always been sort of hoping they would do a movie of it. I don't need to hope any more. Watching this season is close enough.

On 9/12/2017 at 2:53 PM, laurakaye said:

Oh my goodness, I haven't thought about that book in years.  I remember reading it in middle school and being rather horrified, creeped out and definitely very uneasy and yet unable to stop reading.  Come to think of it...just like my feelings about this show.  Excellent comparison.

I wasn't sure this book even existed and thought perhaps I made it up in my own head! I remember reading it in grade school, buying it from Tab or Troll or Scholastic off one of those awesome crunchy order forms (best day of the month for nerds was that little stack of books forming on the corner of my desk). I gotta reread it soon; I just remember it being weird and kind of disturbing. But better than this shitsnacky season.

2 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I watched BBAD from last night this afternoon.  It was something that was taped earlier.  Christmas Joy, Paul and Kevin were having morning coffee and talking about their lives.  Paul is a punk.  Plain and simple he's a street punk. 

Christmas Joy is nasty.  She got thrown out of a store because she didn't look like she belonged.  Wrong...yes but c'mon.  She was half dressed in a high end store.  They probably thought she was going to steal something. 

Kevin started it all off by telling a nice story about dedicating songs on the radio to his wife and kids.  Then Paul and Christmas Joy chimed in.  It will be interesting to read what Kevin has to say about these PUNKS.

I was watching this BBAD just this afternoon and starting feeling horrible, horrible things about Christmas's and Paul's very existence. Like, I started imagining their throats slit, blood running into the gutter. I know, I know... awful, horrific things you should not put into the inter-sphere, but they are both so..... undeserving of living in a civil society and sucking up precious resources. Their behavior in the house has run cruel, fanatical, evil - but it can perhaps be attributed to the unique experience of BB and the game. The conversation they were having was just like friends at brunch or something. They were describing their REAL LIFE experiences, telling anecdotes not at all associated with their in-house behavior. Kevin started with some sweet, nostalgic story about listening to music, and next thing I know Paul is telling a story (and holy fucking shit, he REPEATS every plot point three fucking TIMES - is he actually a senile senior, because his face sure doesn't look 24) in which he and his friends not only witness a crime committed by an old lady but catch a good portion of it on video. I'm gonna spare the details, but he basically doesn't want to get involved because you know, boys - friendship - gumpy. This kind of selfish behavior (especially as a former prosecutor) drives me fucking insane. He and his friends make a video with hilarious narration but do not want to get involved. This is what the world has become - get some YouTube hits but fuck law and order. (Until, of course, his whiny little candy ass is the victim.) Then Christmas tells her harrowing tale of getting bad service in a furniture store because of her tattoos (surely not because of her charming personality), posting a rant on FB with the store's contact info, and then the police finding her because her followers starting calling in DEATH threats to furniture store guy. The police asked her to please tell her followers to stop this, and she shrugs it off, saying she didn't do anything wrong. Yes, all, they experienced DISCRIMINATION due to their TATTOOS. My mind just wants to explode in all sorts of bloodthirsty Bosch-like ways on these fucking privileged, self-centered cows.

My apologies for the rage! For me, there's a saturation point every season with BB where after seeing too much of the inner and outer workings of these sample human beings I start to sense I may despise most of humanity. Black plague at CBS for the win!

Edited by Dewey Decimate
  • Love 6
18 minutes ago, wings707 said:

You make a good point here.  I forgot about that in my wanting to slap Paul upside the head with the AFP.    hmmmmm

I know there can be no good excuse as to why Cody said the things he said, and they were still wrong. But what I like to think about is that Cody grew up in a very different environment than what is accepted now. I personally see his views as ignorance more than anything. At least, I do until he proves me wrong. As far as I know, there's only a handful of incidents of these bigoted views, and as far as I know, Jessica shut it down each and every time. I think she'll really sit him down and try to get him to see the other side after this show's over. I don't agree with his views, but I think he needs to see the other perspective, one that he may have never seen before. For example, maybe he's never met a transgender person in his life; maybe BB17 Audrey will be at one of the after parties and he'll get to meet her. For me, I've seen signs that he's not a total douchebag and he can change with the right kind of support. Jessica has proven that she can be that supportive figure and it'll be up to Cody whether or not to change, but she'll be there to offer him that knowledge and that chance. 

I guess it's because I know some people close in my life who say very, very ignorant and wrong things, things I will never agree with and try to call them out for (I've really begun to notice it more recently in my personal life). But if you grow up in an environment that isn't accepting of the things and issues we're accepting of now, then how will they have ever learned if they lived in that bubble all their lives? 

But this is just me, personally. I totally, 100% understand the people who don't feel the same way I do. I really won't care about Cody come next month, anyway. 

• Love 19