Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Cutty said:

Paul is such a terrible actor, only a complete idiot would buy that fight. Lucky for him that's who he was selling it to.

Seriously! He's so bad and yet Alex is so convinced and the others have just decided to let him CLEARLY successfully turn her against them. It's amazing. 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

He wants to discredit Josh because he plans to take him to F2 and wants Alex to hate him.  

Yes, I get that's what Paul wants but Josh didn't break the tie, Xmas did.  I think those words he said to Josh should have been said to Xmas?  Maybe I am missing something.  Reading this season might be driving me nuts.

• Love 1
Just now, lasandi said:

Yes, I get that's what Paul wants but Josh didn't break the tie, Xmas did.  I think those words he said to Josh should have been said to Xmas?  Maybe I am missing something.  Reading this season might be driving me nuts.

Like Nashville noted, Alex thinks that the plan was to vote out Kevin, but that Josh ruined it by voting out Jason instead and forcing the tie. Yes, Christmas broke the tie and Alex should be mad at her AS WELL, but Josh also voted against Jason and forced the tie (which is ostensibly a shock to Christmas and Paul) and that's why Paul ostensibly went off on Josh, because he "broke" from the plan. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

Like Nashville noted, Alex thinks that the plan was to vote out Kevin, but that Josh ruined it by voting out Jason instead and forcing the tie. Yes, Christmas broke the tie and Alex should be mad at her AS WELL, but Josh also voted against Jason and forced the tie (which is ostensibly a shock to Christmas and Paul) and that's why Paul ostensibly went off on Josh, because he "broke" from the plan. 

Ohhhhh ok.  Thanks guys, (Wings, Nashville and Brian) I got it now.

• Love 2

I'm watching Jason's interview and he said if he won the veto he would have used it on alex. And then he calls himself a tool  lol 

He also says that Kevin was telling people in a subtle way what he thought... and since he was on the block he was telling jason in a subtle way that he thought jason was going home.  Jason said he thought at the time it was funny that Kevin thought that... but in the end he was right.  

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I'm watching Jason's interview and he said if he won the veto he would have used it on alex. And then he calls himself a tool  lol 

He also says that Kevin was telling people in a subtle way what he thought... and since he was on the block he was telling jason in a subtle way that he thought jason was going home.  Jason said he thought at the time it was funny that Kevin thought that... but in the end he was right.  

Where are you watching this interview?

3 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Jason's reactions were wonderful. I think he did more for his "brand" in his reactions to his interviews than anything else he's done all season.

Agree.  Expect a surge for Jason in the AFP voting when the poll opens.

Er - when does AFP voting open?  The week before finale?

1 minute ago, wings707 said:

Where are you watching this interview?

Flash back.  about 8:35 pm - I think it's still fish at that time but it starts shortly after. 

Lol Jason's final thoughts "if there is a rodeo anywhere near you... go to it.. and tell anyone you can that's involved to have Whistle Nut perform so that I have gigs lined up for the next 10 years because I just botched a shot at $500k because of some assholes."

• Love 10
46 minutes ago, Lamima said:

Oh the beauty of Alex getting evicted after winning the Veto...a La Survivor where those ladies all convinced Eric to use II on one of them and then they voted him off. That Survivor season was kind of similar to this BB season with mean nasty people and stupidity.

I just rewatched Micronesia. The players weren't this mean or stupid but the gameplay was really bad. I can't believe people think that is an all-time great season. Pretty overrated. 

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I just rewatched Micronesia. The players weren't this mean or stupid but the gameplay was really bad. I can't believe people think that is an all-time great season. Pretty overrated. 

Ah, that's just the Ciriesuckers; landed a minnow, and act like they hooked a great white.

<ducking>

:D

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Well Eric was pretty dumb and I believe Ozzy did something dumb too. Jason othat season was dumb too. And the ladies were vicious....that Natalie and her confessional where she said she wanted to rip his chest open and eat his heart or something like that and her Chrstmas-like cackle. 

5 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Ah, that's just the Ciriesuckers; landed a minnow, and act like they hooked a great white.

<ducking>

:D

Like Paul and his goons.

Am I allowed to post this? If not, I will delete.

Edited by Lamima
  • Love 8
37 minutes ago, Lamima said:

You can love him, you can hate him - but there's no denying the boy has a style all his own.  

After watching that, I for one think we need to start a gofundme to buy Paul a plane ticket to visit Jason at home.

As soon after finale as possible.

Before Paul gets the chance to see this, at least.  ;>

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 11

I surely cannot believe that Alex and now Josh have/had a shot at Paul and didn't take it.  I suspected that Alex might remove a house guest and replace them with Paul but if wishes were camels...beggers would ride.  So that never happened and here we are.

3 hours ago, RandomWatcher said:

I can't believe our only hope for getting Paul out in some way before F2 is Josh and it's a small hope at that.

Josh isn't going to do anything.  He'll put up Kevin and Alex because he will not put up Christmas or Paul.

Honestly if I was on that jury I would surely award Kevin.  He has put up with all those little shits nonsense for how long now and he has lasted through everyone of them by doing nothing.  He doesn't win, he takes direction, he never says anything that can go back to Paul to make him a target.

He's played one hell of a game.  He's a survivor.  Give him the gold!

3 hours ago, gunderda said:

I'm not sure if he should since i think he, himself said he was an alcoholic but I do believe he had his two beers during the labor day BBQ.

Just realized that Jason is going to be even more pissed off at Alex when he hears from raven that Alex won HOH and didn't go after Josh, Paul or Christmas AT ALL!!!

Yes he surely was angry when they voted him off and he was sooo sure even though Josh cried in the pool with him and Kevin gave him big hints during their bedtime talks.

• Love 1

Josh's best bet if he can't get him out this week. Is to make sure he guns for that Veto in F4 and if he has a shot to take at him then to do it- that is if Paul isn't HOH- which he probably will be unless Kevin pulls it out. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Yeah, I don't get why he's so confident that Alex fucked him. PAUL clearly fucked him, but why does he think Alex fucked him?

I think because she kept telling him that she trusts Paul and that she knows what is going on in that house and that nothing could happen without her knowing. So in his mind, if Paul knew about this- then Alex had to have known. 

Jason is one of those players- with really good instincts on how to play- expect Alex kept hitting it all down both literally and verbally. If he had watched a season or two before entering the house and had more of a grasp on how to play I think he could of won or gotten real close. He was dead on a lot of the times. It's a shame. 

Like in the DE for example- I think he knew what he had to do I.E. try and get Paul out- but he just didn't know how to execute it and panicked and went with the easy move.  

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 13
3 minutes ago, shelley1234 said:

I think it's amazing that Jason is so sure Alex screwed him and she was nothing but loyal.    

Because every time Jason voiced worries or concerns, it was Alex who started kicking him, punching him, and calling him stupid for even considering the notion there might be a problem....

From Jason's perspective, Alex either (A) royally backstabbed him or (B) is one of the biggest, most gullible idiots in the history of BB.  You gonna fault him for not automatically going with Option B?  :)

• Love 16
1 minute ago, Diana Berry said:

So if  Alex /Kevin the noms who is the one they want gone of those two? Also, any chance Paul could be backdoored?

Alex; she's a bigger comp threat than Kevin, and Paul won't want to take the chance Alex might stumble into a repeat of DE night and take an HoH for which Paul already has plans.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Diana Berry said:

So if  Alex /Kevin the noms who is the one they want gone of those two? Also, any chance Paul could be backdoored?

I think the *ONLY* way he can get Paul out in this HOH- is to have Kevin or himself win POV. Kevin is the key here- Kevin knows none of them can win against Paul in the F2 and has stated that NUMEROUS times- but only to Jason- he's Josh's only hope of flipping- Christmas & Alex are lost causes. 

He needs to have a conversation with Kevin- if he can pull Kevin off and put Paul up there. Kevin votes Paul, Christmas votes Alex & Josh breaks the tie and votes out Paul. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

I just need Alex or Kevin to come off the block so bad just to see Paul explain why he can't be the one who goes up as the pawn. 

"No, you see, it wouldn't be good for me to go up, so that's best for our team. Oh...ummm...Friendship?"

Oh yes, that would be a treat.  

Another question.  Do you guys think that Cody will just ask the remaining final 2 to pick a number and that is who will get his vote.  I don't think he can stand any of the remaining hamsters except maybe Kevin or Alex.

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, Diana Berry said:

Paul can't be backdoored because everyone competes in veto now. He could be the renom if Alex or Kevin came off the block.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I think the *ONLY* way he can get Paul out in this HOH- is to have Kevin or himself win POV. Kevin is the key here- Kevin knows none of them can win against Paul in the F2 and has stated that NUMEROUS times- but only to Jason- he's Josh's only hope of flipping- Christmas & Alex are lost causes. 

He needs to have a conversation with Kevin- if he can pull Kevin off and put Paul up there. Kevin votes Paul, Christmas votes Alex & Josh breaks the tie and votes out Paul. 

To protect Josh's game this week until the eviction, he needs Kevin to win veto. I know it'll be special eviction so getting Paul out will be much sooner than expected, but it will help if Josh: a) talks to Kevin. This is the first very vital step. If he can find a way to chat with Kevin about Paul, not mentioning a backdoor yet but feeling where his head is at, maybe it can help; b) Try to throw the veto to Kevin. If he can find a way to help Kevin win, then it'll increase the chances of things happening. If not, then he has to win the veto and be brave enough to take Kevin down and put Paul up, exposing his cards right then and there; c) Talk with Kevin after veto and tell him that he'll promise to protect him from Alex if he gets Paul out instead. It shouldn't be too hard to convince him and he really can only do so much at F4, and he doesn't need to honour his promise. But if he can find a way to get Kevin to vote out Paul, which shouldn't be hard, then Josh is the tiebreaker to get Paul out.

But really, Josh needs to talk with Kevin to ensure this plan works. And he needs to talk with Paul/Christmas to see if they'll throw veto to him...and then he can throw it to Kevin. If not, then he needs to be prepared to make a hard move.

• Love 2

I had to laugh when he was asked about who was controlling the house his first thought was - is kevin the mastermind?

then realized it was all Paul.

we all know that kevin has done nothing but be abused these last few weeks but Alex believes he is an evil mastermind (a Derrick)and that thought even entered Jasons mind. It kind of makes me wonder what is said about him if he makes it to Final 2.

paul may have done too good a job of painting him as this evil mastermind. I would so like to see him lose to his own creation. Same thing with josh.

Edited by Irishsecra
  • Love 6

Josh is in HoH fretting about whether or not he should take a shot at Paul now.  

Problem is, Josh can't - not with any decent odds of success, anyway.

Let's say Paul does end up OTB for final noms, whether through direct nom or PoV backdoor - look at the pairings:

1. Paul/Alex, Christmas and Kevin voting: Alex leaves 0-2.
  2. Paul/Kevin, Christmas and Alex voting: Kevin leaves 0-2.
  3. Paul/Christmas, Alex and Kevin voting: Christmas leaves 0-2.

#3 is the only option with any semi-feasible chance of wiggle room, and that's only if Kevin can be convinced to vote against Paul and send it to Josh for a tiebreaker.  Not Alex; at this point you could show her fucking live video of Paul planning her game demise, and she'd still trust his game-useless ass.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Nashville said:

#3 is the only option with any semi-feasible chance of wiggle room, and that's only if Kevin can be convinced to vote against Paul and send it to Josh for a tiebreaker.  Not Alex; at this point you could show her fucking live video of Paul planning her game demise, and she'd still trust his game-useless ass.

Kevin has a chance to be swayed, but only if Josh talks to him this week. Kevin has expressed his doubts about Paul and even if Josh doesn't know that, he does know that Alex is loyal to Paul. He doesn't quite know where Kevin's head is at. He may want Kevin out, but he also knows if he can get Paul out, he might have to take that shot. Next week is too risky, since it factors on Paul not winning HOH OR veto and it factors on Josh winning veto.

I think Josh has to wait until veto to make a decision. Hopefully he's in tune enough to see that Kevin can be swayed. 

• Love 3

I think Josh's only chance is if he cuts a deal for Kevin before POV where he'll win it and save Kevin if Kevin votes out Paul. 

EDITED TO ADD: Or, basically what Lady Calypso just wrote. ;)

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 5

From Joker's

(1:06) Josh: Everyone (in jury's) going to vote for Paul. Paul's going to beat me. The only way I can win is if I take a shot at Paul.But I don't know if I take a shot NOW, or wait till top 3. 

(He talks how everyone hates him (Josh) in the jury house, and he knows he can't win against Paul. There's only one way he can.) 
(He's said he's also worried about Christmas' game, and Christmas being mad at him)

This is going to be the most bitter jury ever. I highly doubt anyone is going to vote for Paul

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think Josh's only chance is if he cuts a deal for Kevin before POV where he'll win it and save Kevin if Kevin votes out Paul. 

EDITED TO ADD: Or, basically what Lady Calypso just wrote. ;)

Kevin thinks Paul has his back. He does not see what.is happening.  He thinks Josh is a moron.  He will go running to Paul and blab. He really.has no clue how this game works. 

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Kevin thinks Paul has his back. He does not see what.is happening.  He thinks Josh is a moron.  He will go running to Paul and blab. He really.has no clue how this game works. 

I dunno. He was saying a lot of stuff to Jason last week. Kevin knows that Paul will win this game if he gets to the end- and someone needs to take a shot. I just don't think he knows how to do it. 

• Love 1

Paul's whole bullshit is like in Meet Me In St. Louis when Tootie lied like a psychopath about John Truett beating her up, but then, even after Esther went to go kick John's ass (which is such an awesome scene, by the way, Garland just trotting over there to go beat up the guy she loves because she thinks he punched her little sister), everyone was all, "Eh, it's Tootie, what are you going to do?"

• Love 6

Hey @Brian Cronin, maybe this will answer your question straight from the horses mouth! Haha. 

Jason's Exit Interview with TV Guide

You stormed out of the house without saying goodbye to anyone, even Alex. Why did you decide to go out like that? 
Jason: Because when Christmas voted to evicted me... nothing goes on inside that house without Paul and Alex knowing about it. So I figured they were in on it. I didn't want to hear what anyone had to say, 99 percent of me knew it would be baloney.

• Love 4

Jason blew it in so many ways.  He could have been the fan favorite--he had all the right ingredients, pretty wife, about the cutest kid in the world, farm and animals.....but he tried to hang with the cool kids and ended up trying to impress them and stuck his foot way into his mouth....

• Love 13
13 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I dunno. He was saying a lot of stuff to Jason last week. Kevin knows that Paul will win this game if he gets to the end- and someone needs to take a shot. I just don't think he knows how to do it. 

Yes, he floated that notion to Jason to test the water.  He is holed up in his room because Paul wants that.  He is not in a position to make a move but he could, at the very least, not obey and join the conversation.  He thinks he is next and wants to go home anyway.  What has he got to lose?  But yet he stays. 

• Love 2

On that Friendship angle, Paul's totally going to vote to evict Kevin, isn't he? So he can tell Alex it wasn't his fault when she's out the door.  I know she's a complete and utter moron, but even a complete and utter moron will figure out that she got played when Jason tells her that Josh said that he (Josh), Paul and Christmas had a F3, right? Right? Please tell me right.

• Love 2
48 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I personally don't think there's much of a chance of Kevin turning on Paul, but I agree that if Josh wants to try to make it happen he needs to start before veto. The problem there though is that Kevin, being that he's Paul's bitch, will tell Paul and then Josh gets to deal with Paul and Christmas berating him for hours on end.

44 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

This is going to be the most bitter jury ever. I highly doubt anyone is going to vote for Paul

Man, I hope you guys saying this are right. I really don't see it though. I think everyone's gonna go, "Well, Paul played everyone, so he deserves to win," and Paul will get every single vote. I just hope there's one person, just one!, that is bitter enough to at least keep him from getting a unanimous vote.

5 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

On that Friendship angle, Paul's totally going to vote to evict Kevin, isn't he? So he can tell Alex it wasn't his fault when she's out the door.  I know she's a complete and utter moron, but even a complete and utter moron will figure out that she got played when Jason tells her that Josh said that he (Josh), Paul and Christmas had a F3, right? Right? Please tell me right.

I truly believe that Alex still won't get/accept it lol.

• Love 3

Actually, you know what would be a brilliant move? So POV has come and gone and, say, Christmas or Paul has won it. Josh has to go to Alex and explain to her exactly what is about to happen, that she is going to receive one vote to evict from Christmas and Paul is going to vote for Kevin with the intent that Josh then votes Alex out. But tell her that if she works with him to get Paul out next week, he'll vote Kevin out instead. 

He has to make sure to out his alliance with Paul and Christmas and how they orchestrated Jason's exit and how Paul did the whole acting scenario to gain Alex's sympathy. 

• Love 2

Can DR please convince Josh to nom Paul? I need to see Paul lose his mind over it!

2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Actually, you know what would be a brilliant move? So POV has come and gone and, say, Christmas or Paul has won it. Josh has to go to Alex and explain to her exactly what is about to happen, that she is going to receive one vote to evict from Christmas and Paul is going to vote for Kevin with the intent that Josh then votes Alex out. But tell her that if she works with him to get Paul out next week, he'll vote Kevin out instead. 

He has to make sure to out his alliance with Paul and Christmas and how they orchestrated Jason's exit and how Paul did the whole acting scenario to gain Alex's sympathy. 

I thought about this too, but then I realized that it's Alex so it probably wouldn't work lol. Plus I don't really think Josh is willing to out the alliance like that.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

I though about this too, but then I realized that it's Alex so it probably wouldn't work lol. Plus I don't really think Josh is willing to out the alliance like that.

But he just did to Jason, no? For the same reason that he'd be doing it to Alex. 

And from Josh's perspective, Alex is a better person to win HoH next week because she's, you know, not Paul. So even if she doesn't trust him, her being here is still better for his game than Kevin being here. 

Of course, watch him pull it off but then Paul wins HoH or POV next week and the whole thing is ruined because we can't have nice things.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

But he just did to Jason, no? For the same reason that he'd be doing it to Alex. 

Josh didn't tell Jason until he was out of the game though. I don't see Josh outting the alliance in game. He's too scared imo. Which is why ultimately I don't think he'd take a shot at Paul until F3. There's really no way to make it happen unless he tells Alex and/or Kevin about him/Paul/Christmas and I don't believe he's willing to do that.

Edited by peachmangosteen
5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Man, I hope you guys saying this are right. I really don't see it though. I think everyone's gonna go, "Well, Paul played everyone, so he deserves to win," and Paul will get every single vote. I just hope there's one person, just one!, that is bitter enough to at least keep him from getting a unanimous vote.

Yep.  Being bitter reflects negatively on the them, not the object of their hate.  That wisdom will settle in after a few days there.  They look like a fool if they hold onto their anger and show that in their vote.