Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

If the Producers want to go with dark humor, Raven's comic should just be a tombstone!

Seriously, though, I'd go with a comic of her in an x-ray machine showing the inside of her body: two hearts, no brain. 

• Love 10

Just woke up from a weird nap dream, where the HGs were in the Wizard of Oz.  Julie was Glinda the good witch, Paul was the man behind the curtain, and all the other HGs wanted something:
Alex: A heart
Jason: A brain
Christmas :  A leg
Raven: A stomach
Kevin: A sandwich
Josh: Da noive
(Part of my dream involved Josh running away and diving through the glass patio doors)

Edited by Emilissima
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, OFDgal said:

I'm from Boston, MA.  Today on the board I've been classified as a racist and an asshole.  I grew up in a neighborhood similar to Kevin's.  I don't speak for Kevin, as I don't know him, but not everyone in Boston is a racist and not everyone in Massachusetts is an asshole. 

I hear you.  I'm from NJ and know region bashing very well.  It's silly.  Those idiots from "Jersey Shore" were all New Yorkers!

Cody (Derrick's stooge) was a Jersey Boy!

Sadly, you now have Kevin "representing" Boston on national TV, like clueless Jason is representing Oklahoma.

We Northeasterners gotta stick together  :)

And for fun, Mom is from Duck Dynastyland, LA and later Houston.  Been there.  Done that.  Never again :)

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

Sadly, you now have Kevin "representing" Boston on national TV, like clueless Jason is representing Oklahoma.

Jason is clueless but in defense of the Okies, he is actually representing Iowa.  Although pre-Matt eviction, Raven did think he had southern ideals even though he is from Iowa.

• Love 1

I know Aaryn represented Texas in her season on I'm pretty sure most of the state went 'bullshit' when she got evicted.

/Because of what she said, not because Texans didn't want to see her evicted.

Edited by RandomWatcher
  • Love 3

Elena represents Texas while the state of Arkansas is proud to own TWO, not just one, but TWO women named Raven who have been on reality TV. (Another Raven from AR was on The Bachelor.)

I don't know where Matt is from. Maybe he was his mother's prize from a cereal box.

ETA: taking this thought further, she sent in two box tops and get back Baby Matt in a Longhorn onesie and a giant Fruit Loop pacifier.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Love 16
5 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

I don't know where Matt is from. Maybe he was his mother's prize from a cereal box.

ETA: taking this thought further, she sent in two box tops and get back Baby Matt in a Longhorn onesie and a giant Fruit Loop pacifier.

ROFL.  Every state has it's own stars and it's own embarrassments.

3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Julie told them there's no jury buy back.

Oh yea I forgot! Lol oddly they still talk that it might happen. Maybe they forgot too 

1 hour ago, zorak said:

Jason is telling Christmas and Paul that he doesn't want to go to Jury.  Paul asks him why and says it's very relaxing.  Get a clue, Jason!  Paul is trying to make jury sound not too bad for a reason.

Except Paul has never been there eithe....but he speaks like he's an expert. As he does with everything. 

13 minutes ago, Jenniferbug said:

Yep. My fair state. And I think it's @gunderda as well. Cody grew up in Iowa too, but is now from Texas. So...Iowa wasn't really represented the best here.  

Yep!  And for once I had some hope an Iowan could do well and Jason had to go and fuck that up. But I guess we got a survivor winner right!? 

I hated Cody until my friend said she knew him. Then I was like ihhh oops lol  and I guess another friend's friend knows Jason.

But if Jason does an event in Des Moines I'm totally going lol 

• Love 5

So, I guess while we're waiting for feeds to come back, I feel we need to take another trip down memory lane, in honour of Raven's Gastroparesis Month being up. Here is the toughest contestant in the history of Big Brother getting seriously harmed during a veto competition. 

Trigger warning: So. Much. Gore. 

https://streamable.com/qv4p

It's seriously worth the watch. Also one of the funniest cuts the editors have ever done.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

So Adora Borealis and Lawson Lloyd Schroeder fall in love, and win first and second, where little Jeff/Jordan proposes to little Rachel/Brendan.  Danielle Donato, Jr. either threatens to terrorize houseguests while burning them with cigarettes, or claims her own destiny by turning on her original alliance.

I don't recognize the rest of these would-be children, other than the Hantz child.

Willie Hantz (BB14) was expelled for (among other things) chest-bumping Chef Joe.  His son, Willie Hantz, Jr. decided to expand on the tradition by chest-bumping Julie.  Curiously, Willie Hantz, Jr. was a difficult breech birth and was having trouble being delivered until Willie Hantz decided to belly-bump his wife.

Mick Lowder-Donato is the child of Megan Lowder and Dick Donato, both of whom voluntarily left the house.  Mick, in keeping with tradition, also left the house voluntarily.  Interestingly, Megan was awarded full custody of Mick as a child because Dick repeatedly dumped liquids on his head whenever he cried.

Justin Siebek-Simone, Jr. is the love child of Justin Siebek (expelled for holding a knife to a contestant) and Chima Simone (expelled for throwing a microphone in the pool).  Justin decided to honor both his parents by stabbing a microphone.

Adam Matt Jacinski-McDonald is the child of Adam Jasinski and Matty McDonald, who fell in love while corresponding with each other in prison.  After they got out, they married and then hired Amber Siyavus (BB8) to be their surrogate (Amber was arrested for a DUI on the way to the hospital to give birth).

ETA:  Removed joke about Neil that turns out to be in poor taste. 

Edited by MrHufflepuff
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, MrHufflepuff said:

Willie Hantz (BB14) was expelled for (among other things) chest-bumping Chef Joe.  His son, Willie Hantz, Jr. decided to expand on the tradition by chest-bumping Julie.  Curiously, Willie Hantz, Jr. was a difficult breech birth and was having trouble being delivered until Willie Hantz decided to belly-bump his wife.

Mick Lowder-Donato is the child of Megan Lowder and Dick Donato, both of whom voluntarily left the house.  Mick, in keeping with tradition, also left the house voluntarily.  Interestingly, Megan was awarded full custody of Mick as a child because Dick repeatedly dumped liquids on his head whenever he cried.

Justin Siebek-Simone, Jr. is the love child of Justin Siebek (expelled for holding a knife to a contestant) and Chima Simone (expelled for throwing a microphone in the pool).  Justin decided to honor both his parents by stabbing a microphone.

Adam Matt Jacinski-McDonald is the child of Adam Jasinski and Matty McDonald, who fell in love while corresponding with each other in prison.  After they got out, they married and then hired Amber Siyavus (BB8) to be their surrogate (Amber was arrested for a DUI on the way to the hospital to give birth).

And finally, Neil Garcia II is the child of Neil Garcia, who left BB9 for unclear reasons.  It's also unclear why Neil Garcia II ended up leaving the house, and it is equally unclear just when Neil Garcia had a child or even who the mother is.

According to the BBipedia, Neil left the show after finding out a relative was killed in the 2008 Northern Illinois shooting. 

And Paul wins veto. Wow, what an idiot. Now he has to show his cards. I mean, we will most likely have to wait until Thursday to see the blindside....and Alex will probably not be upset that Jason is evicted. But at least he has to get his hands dirty here, instead of hiding like a punk ass bitch.

• Love 12

Ugh. Well, so long Jason. You have no one to blame but yourself. 

Josh and Christmas are stupid if they let Paul force a tie. Also stupid if they don't tell Jason in their goodbyes that Paul knew the plan all along. 

• Love 7

Whoever hosted the comp told them it was the best season ever. 

9 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

And Paul wins veto. Wow, what an idiot. Now he has to show his cards. I mean, we will most likely have to wait until Thursday to see the blindside....and Alex will probably not be upset that Jason is evicted. But at least he has to get his hands dirty here, instead of hiding like a punk ass bitch.

Not really. He'll take Alex down so Kevin can be put up "as planned" and then Jason gets voted out. 

Not long ago Jason said he tried out for American idol. Just now he says he sent in a casting video for amazing race.  He knows the cowboy paid that was on one season. 

Seems like Jason has been itching to be on a reality show for awhile. 

• Love 3

Earlier today Paul et all were asking Josh about his Kaballa bracelet...Josh said his dad gave it to him..and its religious or spiritual or something ...they couldnt seem to wrap their head around it...and josh didnt have a clue what it is...buncha idiots

Edited by Christi
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Michichick said:

Paul isn't cackling like an asshole about winning veto. I don't think he wanted to win at all.

I doubt he did. Making moves right now is dangerous for his game because he doesn't think getting his hands dirty will help maintain his floating with every side of the house (Josh/Xmas already onto him avoiding blood on his hands). Now he actually has to make a visible move. This is going to piss off Kevin and even though it'll bring Alex in, him deciding to vote to evict Kevin to get Xmas to break the tie is going to piss those two off, as they've expressed how they don't want the blame to fall solely on Xmas.

So, in a way, this complicated his game. I think he would have rather Jason or Alex win it (preferably Alex) so it wasn't a point against him in the finale. 

• Love 3

Kevin and Jason think the finale is the 20th. That's correct, right? 

Kevin says if that's right then 4 people need to leave in the next 11 days. 

Alex and Paul won a trip to a taping of the show they were promoting. 

19 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Not long ago Jason said he tried out for American idol. Just now he says he sent in a casting video for amazing race.  He knows the cowboy paid that was on one season. 

Seems like Jason has been itching to be on a reality show for awhile. 

Yes and that is the problem with Jason and those like him.  This is not a run of the mil reality show.  It isn't interchangeable as many are.  It is unique. 

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, Michichick said:

Paul isn't cackling like an asshole about winning veto. I don't think he wanted to win at all.

Good!maybe this will be his downfall! 

9 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Kevin and Jason think the finale is the 20th. That's correct, right? 

Kevin says if that's right then 4 people need to leave in the next 11 days. 

Alex and Paul won a trip to a taping of the show they were promoting. 

I thought it was the 25 th.zzzzzz

He definitely didn't want to win this one. You have to think he worries that this will finally open some eyes.

If he takes down Alex and puts up Kevin and then Kevin gets two votes? How would Kevin NOT be pissed about that? If he doesn't pull down Alex, how could she and Jason NOT be pissed about that? I'm seriously asking, because I know they somehow won't. ;)

• Love 4
12 hours ago, zorak said:

I think BB needs to magically get Marcellas to host today's veto comp.  Marcellas can then explain to them his BB fate.  Maybe it would be enough to convince Jason to leave Alex on the block and use the veto on himself.  I really don't know what Jason will do if he wins.  At first he was saying he would pull himself off but then as the night went on he said he would have to use it to take Alex off because he's afraid it will make him look bad to the outside world if he doesn't. 

I know I have said it before but Marcellas was the reason why I started watching Big Brother in the first place.  That would be awesome if he came back to host a challenge.

4 hours ago, PoshSprinkles said:

If you've never tried the Big Brother online simulator, you should! I just did a simulation of season 6 that ended with Janelle winning 7-0 with a staggering 6 HOH wins and 10 veto wins. Ivette somehow won fan favorite. 

It's vastly more entertaining than the feeds have been. 

I love playing any seasons where the audience gets to shape the game a lot.  Therefore, I tend to play every BBCan season, BB1, the racist BB15, and OTT (even though I have never watched OTT or BB1).  You are right the simulator is awesome.  The one thing I hate is that Andy seems to win BB15 every damn time I play it.  No matter how I try to stack the cards against him.

3 hours ago, PaperTree said:

ROFL.  Every state has it's own stars and it's own embarrassments.

Agreed though I have to say that my state has two players who are/were considered upper tier players.  Yes good old Rhode Island, home of Derrick the cop and Richard Hatch.  I say were in the case of Richard because I am not sure if the level of respect still surrounds him after what he did in All-Stars.

• Love 3