Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

On 8/30/2017 at 10:04 AM, peachmangosteen said:

Delicious. I can not wait until these people get out and see how hated they are.

This is a very common sentiment expressed very often. I must admit that it would be lovely. But it hardly ever happens. It's probably worth discussing why it almost never happens.

By "never happens", I don't mean they fail to see all the negative feelings posted by the audience towards them. I mean they view that in a very different way.

Most of us expect they will come out of the house and be very devestated to learn  how they are viewed. We expect they will break down and cry about it and then maybe even talk to people in order to understand why people hate them and then change their ways and learn to become better human beings.

The reason this almost never happens has to do with human nature. Their own view of themselves tends to outweigh most any other views. They usually rationalize the negative comments are due to their poor editing (which is not their fault but the fault of the show's editors) or they decide the people posting negative remarks just didn't understand what they actually saw.

I could go on at great length about all the reasons why they are able to ignore all these negative things the public has to say about them. But I think you get the idea. After 19 seasons, it has almost never happened and we all should understand human nature well enough to know why it won't happen.

It absolutely can't happen because if any of these people were to accept these hateful remarks as true, they would have to admit they were truly hateful people. And human nature just doesn't work that way.

In conclusion, I'd like to point out that all the negative remarks made in Internet forums are just not going to have the effect that most of us would desire. It just won't make a big difference in these peoples' lives.

Yes. Alex is an incredible monster and hateful excuse for a human being. Most all of the others are equally repulsive. But I understand that my writing this sentence is really pretty much just a waste of time. It won't ever change a thing.

Edited by MissBluxom
  • Love 12

Hilarious flash back 8/29 cam 1/2 11:33pm. Starts with Paul grooming his beard in HOH and Josh has gone to get props. About 11:34pm the impersonations start.

10 minutes ago, MissBluxom said:

This is a very common sentiment expressed very often. I must admit that it would be lovely. But it hardly ever happens. It's probably worth discussing why it almost never happens.

By "never happens", I don't mean they fail to see all the negative feelings posted by the audience towards them. I mean they view that in a very different way.

Most of us expect they will come out of the house and be very devestated to learn  how they are viewed. We expect they will break down and cry about it and then maybe even talk to people in order to understand why people don't hate them and then change their ways and learn to become better human beings.

The reason this almost never happens has to do with human nature. Their own view of themselves tends to outweigh most any other views. They usually rationalize the negative comments are due to their poor editing (which is not their fault but the fault of the show's editors) or they decide the people posting negative remarks just didn't understand what they actually saw.

I could go on at great length about all the reasons why they are able to ignore all these negative things the public has to say about them. But I think you get the idea. After 19 seasons, it has almost never happened and we all should understand human nature well enough to know why it won't happen.

It absolutely can't happen because if any of these people were to accept these hateful remarks as true, they would have to admit they were truly hateful people. And human nature just doesn't work that way.

In conclusion, I'd like to point out that all the negative remarks made in Internet forums are just not going to have the effect that most of us would desire. It just won't make a big difference in these peoples' lives.

Yes. Alex is an incredible monster and hateful excuse for a human being. Most all of the others are equally repulsive. But I understand that my writing this sentence is really pretty much just a waste of time. It won't ever change a thing.

I agree. The remarks are usually, "never cared" you didn't see everything in the house, you didnt live with this person ,out of context, it was only game  not personal. You rarely hear I said some terrible things and I am very sorry. Should never have gone that far. 

I never understand  how there is no contrition.

Well because the people who'd step way way over the line and say horrible things about another person usually aren't the types to apologize. It's who they are, it's what they're like in real life. I mean Evel Dick trashes his own kids on twitter.

There are a few exceptions: I believe after BB12 both Ragan and Britney apologized to Rachel. Britney talked about it on the feeds in BB14 and Rachel said Britney wrote her a long letter apologizing. 

After BB8 Daniele apologized to Jen and the two of them are also now friends. Jen even went to Daniele's wedding.

• Love 8

I think the clapping and cheering when someone is evicted even when they are hated is a little (or maybe a lot) psychological.  When they're evicted aren't they sequestered for at least a night to do their interviews and such the following day and then I think they actually do talk to a therapist before getting released.  I'm sure living secluded for 3 months and then possibly getting booed could be a really horrific thing to experience.  And while some absolutely deserve it, I'm not sure they could all handle it. 

• Love 2
50 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Not defending the statement in any way, but that clip is trimmed such that it gives zero context.  

From Joker's:

Mon 4:23 PM BBT 3:31 PM After saying he would call Kevin every name in the book if he put him and Alex up, Jason said he would tell Kevin "I'm gonna f* your wife when I get out of here! And I'm gonna tie all your daughters up and make them watch you peice of" Paul/Alex/Josh explode in laughter and declare the line has been crossed. 

Edit: Jason says he was trying to think of the worst craziest thing he could say. Paul laughs saying that was definitely it. 

(Cam 1 and 2) 

Jason's statement had zero intent; it was standard-form "if you do such-and-such I'm gonna <insert incredibly OOT overreacting retaliation here>".  In poor taste, definitely - but demonstration of intent, certainly not.

I see this, too [and did].  The need to demean and 'hate' each other is the horrifying theme this season, content aside.  Alex drew comparisons of murderers and child molesters to Kevin.  The necessity and enjoyment at spewing vitriol is the disturbing aspect, to me, no matter the content.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2
42 minutes ago, missyb said:

Hilarious flash back 8/29 cam 1/2 11:33pm. Starts with Paul grooming his beard in HOH and Josh has gone to get props. About 11:34pm the impersonations start.

I agree. The remarks are usually, "never cared" you didn't see everything in the house, you didnt live with this person ,out of context, it was only game  not personal. You rarely hear I said some terrible things and I am very sorry. Should never have gone that far. 

I never understand  how there is no contrition.

I saw the impersonations on BBAD. It really was hilarious. Josh was so funny impersonating Paul and, to me, it seemed that Paul really didn't like it and wasn't laughing. When Paul did Josh, Josh was laughing so much. I must admit it really was funny. Paul also did Alex and Christmas, and I think it was Elena or Raven too.

Edited by Sandycat
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I mean, if you're gonna go on a nationally televised show, maybe do some research about it first. Jason is so fucking stupid lol. I will revel in him getting his just desserts when he gets out.

This.  It's like the people who go on TAR without learning how to drive a stick.  Except in that case, one actually has to go out and do something to learn to drive a stick .  With Jason, all he had to do was some Googling on his phone while sitting at home (or let his kid do it, if he couldn't figure it out). 

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Sandycat said:

I saw the impersonations on BBAD. It really was hilarious. Josh was so funny impersonating Paul and, to me, it seemed that Paul really didn't like it and wasn't laughing. When Paul did Josh, Josh was laughing so much. I must admit it really was funny. Paul also did Alex and Christmas, and I think it was Elena or Raven too.

It may be the highlight of the season. The Xmas impersonation was sooo funny. He also did Jason and Alex. All of them. Cody, Matt. It is really worth a watch. Josh was hysterical as Paul. The hands up, patting his face. 

Here's a thought... maybe instead of penalty votes, on Thursday Julie will just say that no voting is needing and Matt is instantly evicted from the house.

kevin's got a weird Zoolander thing going on whenever we looks in the bathroom mirror.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, missyb said:

I don't think only Paul came to play the game. As it has turned out, they only play Pauls game but, Alex came to play. Big gamer. Her infatuation with Paul was the start of her downfall. Xmas came to play and promote. Bt she is a competitor and wanted to put her brain to work ( like Vanessa ROuuso did, she didn't need the money). Josh loves this game and had a game plan from day one. He is my favorite player in the game. He knows what is going on. He has executed his own agenda ( in his mind) and he is not completely besotted with Paul to the point of wanting Paul to win the game. He is in it to win it. Paul just changed the nature of everyone's game.

Are you watching the same show I am?

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Lamima said:

Are you watching the same show I am?

Yes, just see it differently. I believe they all fell into the trap of playing Paul's game but it does not mean they are not playing. It now suits their own agenda. Sometimes playing is the ability to change up your game according to circumstances.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, backformore said:

As someone who only watches the broadcast show, I never knew about the have-nots and the slop until I read it here.    I think most viewers have no idea, because it is rarely mentioned, besides the one time they showed the have-nots beds.  It's never clear who the have-nots are. 

I don't even know why they still have it.  There are tons of ways to punish houseguests (if that's what they want to do) or set up some kind of rivalry/jealousy/etc. between the houseguests (if that's what they want to do).  Plus, they don't even enforce the Have Nots half the time.  That's why I don't really care that Matt's blatantly ignoring it now.  He and other houseguests have been blatantly ignoring it throughout the season without a peep from production, so I can't bring myself to care that Matt's getting his cereal and showers on now.

• Love 1

ok paul's impersonation of raven was AWESOME

9 minutes ago, MrHufflepuff said:

I don't even know why they still have it.  There are tons of ways to punish houseguests (if that's what they want to do) or set up some kind of rivalry/jealousy/etc. between the houseguests (if that's what they want to do).  Plus, they don't even enforce the Have Nots half the time.  That's why I don't really care that Matt's blatantly ignoring it now.  He and other houseguests have been blatantly ignoring it throughout the season without a peep from production, so I can't bring myself to care that Matt's getting his cereal and showers on now.

someone who knows production said it's to try and keep grocery costs down.

I've decided not to go near the feeds today and only keep an eye on any major updates because I refuse to let these assholes ruin my morning joy at finding out that one of my most favourite albums of all time got released on vinyl (and you'd best believe that I ordered that shit the moment I woke up). Maybe after three or so I'll let myself really catch up just to enjoy this happy bouncy glow a little while longer. Because you know they're going to be complete dicks today, they are every day. 

• Love 4

During the fight lasts night Kevin apparently told Alex that a shoe would beat her (or maybe Christmas). 

Jason says when people start arguing he just shuts down.  He says if you keep arguing then you're punching your card.  Kevin says "i don't care, what if I win HOH next week"

Kevins says that when he leaves he's going to tell everyone "it's a game....after this is all done we'll all be friends... I had a good time this summer" 

Edited by gunderda
  • Love 3

Kevin says two things blew up his game:

1. not going on the block - he didn't understand otherwise he would have done it

2. not sure because he went on a tangent.  i think it was telling josh about the $25k

Kevin "so i've got another 8 days of this bullshit...... If I'm going to go I wish I could just go"

kevin says if they could have talked it out more, he would have went on the block after veto.  Especially if he was on the chopping block for this next week.  That would get Jason further. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Kevin "so i've got another 8 days of this bullshit...... If I'm going to go I wish I could just go"

Poor guy. I assume that he won't be trying to win HOH very hard if he's already feeling like this. I wouldn't blame him one bit if he decided to throw HOH so he could get to jury. 

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I've decided not to go near the feeds today and only keep an eye on any major updates because I refuse to let these assholes ruin my morning joy at finding out that one of my most favourite albums of all time got released on vinyl (and you'd best believe that I ordered that shit the moment I woke up). Maybe after three or so I'll let myself really catch up just to enjoy this happy bouncy glow a little while longer. Because you know they're going to be complete dicks today, they are every day. 

Same here.  

I really like when Jason and Kevin have their talks.  unfortunately it's only in the morning because alex won't leave jason alone when she's awake. 

Kevin hopes they have a sunday eviction so he can leave. But he wants Raven to leave before him.  Jason doesn't think he will get evicted before Raven. 

Jason said after last night he was ready to start the day today.. hang out with kevin... because everyone got everything aired out last night. 

so sounds like everyone went to town on kevin during that long fish. 

Now Jason is telling Kevin some of the crappy things that Alex says about Kevin. 

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Kevin says two things blew up his game:

1. not going on the block - he didn't understand otherwise he would have done it

2. not sure because he went on a tangent.  i think it was telling josh about the $25k

kevin says if they could have talked it out more, he would have went on the block after veto.  Especially if he was on the chopping block for this next week.  That would get Jason further. 

As it turned out, yes, he would have avoided being evicted had he gone on the block against Matt, but there's no way he could have known that.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

OMG you're a ginormous New Radicals fan, too? I'll forever be heartbroken that there's only one album. 

Just kidding. 

I have no idea what you mean?  LOL 

1 minute ago, Cutty said:

I have a hard time feeling sympathy for Kevin. He hasn't really played the game much. He's just followed whatever Paul dictated every step along the way.

Yep.  He settled into his clique with Paul, Alex and Jason and assumed that would take him to the end.   Everyone enjoyed him and his stories the first 3 weeks and he thought that was going to carry him through.  

• Love 2
Just now, wings707 said:

I have no idea what you mean?  LOL 

It's the name of the band that did the album that I'm like bouncing around my place all happy happy joy joy about because vinyl. They're a one hit wonder ("You Get What You Give" was the big song was '98ish?) but the whole album is just solid and was unique for the time it came out. I was joking because I said that I was taking the morning off to enjoy the new vinyl glow, so I was just riffing off your "me too" answer for a giggle. 

• Love 2

This interview makes me so sad for Mark! He does not have a clue how NOT into him Elena is ... and he also has no clue what a terrible, awful person Alex is!!!

Big Brother’s Mark: Raven and Matt Were ‘Most Annoying’ Part About the Show

It turns out, Josh Martinez clapping pots and pans and yelling “meatball!” wasn’t the worst part about Mark Jansen’s Big Brother experience.

“Matt [Clines] and Raven [Walton], I honestly don’t care [if their relationship lasts], but if it does, I don’t want to be around it. It was maybe the most annoying thing about this summer,” the personal trainer, 26, exclusively tells Us Weekly.

Matt (cereal, anyone?) and Raven — the last showmance standing — have often been labeled floaters in the house. Couples Cody Nickson and Jessica Graf and Mark and Elena Davies, meanwhile, have all been evicted.

“I hope for Jess and Cody, because they are cute together,” Jansen adds. “I think me and Elena have the best chance.”

In fact, Jansen already has plans for their first date. “For a first date, I’d like a nice dinner and walk under the stars, but knowing Elena I’d probably take her to a Mavericks game followed by a bar,” he tells Us. “As far as relationship, it’s hard to say because we were inside with cameras for two months. I do want a relationship with her outside the house. We’re in different stages, but she’s an incredible woman and made me happy this summer.”

S: How would you describe your relationship with Josh?

MJ: Me and Josh left on very good terms. He helped me grow as a person. I was able to look past his flaws, and I have my own too. We got into it a lot, but I can look back and laugh now. It’s a game strategy. I might not agree with everything, and I’m not perfect, but as a person I like him. He matured as a person, he grew a lot, and it was nice to watch.

US: Who do you think will go far in the game?

MJ: It’s hard to say. There are more floaters than competitors. I hope Alex [Ow] can make it far. Kevin [Schlehuber] has it safe for maybe the next couple of evictions because he’s right in the middle, but I don’t think he’ll win. I think Matt and Raven could go far, but they might get rid of them. Jason [Dent] and Alex are the biggest threats, but I have the most faith in them to go far.

US: How many times do you think you broke down crying in the house?

MJ: I tried to act like the tough guy, but Dominique [Cooper] got it started. She used to let everything go. The Josh thing made me lose my mind. It’s hard to see how people act in those situations. And Elena, she made me cry for winning a veto. I cried at least 10 times. Well, I’ll go with a dozen times this summer.

Big Brother airs on CBS on Sundays and Wednesdays at 8 p.m. ET and Thursdays at 9 p.m. ET.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, MissBluxom said:

Most of us expect they will come out of the house and be very devestated to learn  how they are viewed. We expect they will break down and cry about it and then maybe even talk to people in order to understand why people don't hate them and then change their ways and learn to become better human beings.

Absolute and total agreement.  I would also add a couple of points:

1. With the possible exception of the odd superfan here and there, most of the House applicants/recruits do not have what most folk would consider "normal" egos - theirs are the super-sized Narcissism Royale With Cheese egos, and extra fries please.  They do not want negative appraisals to be true, ergo they are not true.
  2. If any of us think our immortal inscriptions on the Interwebs are going to fundamentally change someone's personal view about their lives and how they conduct same, then we would be just as narcissistic as they are.  I'm just here for the jokes and the snark, mon - and y'all are the only audience I anticipate.  :D
  • Love 10

I'm impressed with how Mark and Josh worked things out before his eviction. Josh was often downright cruel to him and was probably his biggest bully. I really appreciate Mark; I do think he gives people too much benefit of the doubt. Josh will never earn my full trust after all that he's done, but he is slightly more likable than others like Alex. He's not really as nasty, and I think he knows his limits. I just wish he'd stop pretending that he's always the victim and that he can be a bully. 

I think, for Mark, he didn't see Alex's nasty side. She kept it well hidden until recently...ok, not that well hidden, but she refrained from speaking her mind outside of Jason and maybe Paul until the last couple of weeks, but more so this week. Mark didn't see the full extent of people's sides because the house kind of isolated Mark and Elena from being part of a lot of these sessions. 

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, Nashville said:

1. With the possible exception of the odd superfan here and there, most of the House applicants/recruits do not have what most folk would consider "normal" egos - theirs are the super-sized Narcissism Royale With Cheese egos, and extra fries please.  They do not want negative appraisals to be true, ergo they are not true.
  2. If any of us think our immortal inscriptions on the Interwebs are going to fundamentally change someone's personal view about their lives and how they conduct same, then we would be just as narcissistic as they are.  I'm just here for the jokes and the snark, mon - and y'all are the only audience I anticipate.  :D

I really do think Jason, and possibly Josh, would be the likeliest candidates to try to reach out and make apologies after this is all over - privately, of course, not on SM.   I also think I would be more likely to grow testicles than hear of Paul or Alex making any sincere apologies.

ETA: I do also believe living a happy life is the best revenge.  I would love to see pics from Thanksgiving at Kevin's, with Jody, Marlena, Ramses, and maybe even Jason and his family all there, if he apologizes and they make up by then.

Edited by Emilissima
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

Wow, TV guide now has an article on what Jason said about Kevin's wife.

he is so screwed when he gets out of there.

I just hope they leave his family alone.   (But I know they won't.  God, people suck.  This season sucks.)

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Emilissima said:

I really do think Jason, and possibly Josh, would be the likeliest candidates to try to reach out and make apologies after this is all over - privately, of course, not on SM.   I also think I would be more likely to grow testicles than hear of Paul or Alex making any sincere apologies.

I think Josh, for sure, will have some growth out of this. I think him and Mark clashed so often because of how similar they are. Both are so in tune to their emotions that it is often their downfall. Both just have had different ways of handling situations. Despite how much Josh irritates me, I've always thought that he isn't as bad as he makes himself to be on the feeds. Unfortunately for him, he needed people to keep him grounded and to not make stupid decisions because he seems to act upon his emotions rather than thinking things through. See: the Megan situation and the entirety of week 1, when he was paranoid and anxious as hell. And even more unfortunate that he found his grounded person in Paul, who instigates his behaviour. Christmas instigates him too, but not to the extent that Paul does, and I do think she genuinely tries to keep him grounded when she can. She's tried to protect him more than instigate bad behaviour from him, which is why I do actually find the Christmas/Josh friendship rather endearing. Again, as much as Christmas pisses me off with her aggression and condescending attitude, she's really not the worst person in that house. 

Christmas, I believe has expressed how she feels like a different person in that house. Actually, I think a lot of it might go back to her past. She's said that she had some anger and self control issues, which is why she turned to drugs and alcohol as a teenager. Obviously we're seeing that manifest in the house. I think when she did break her foot, it brought back a lot of that anger and loss of self control that she probably did work very hard to move past for the last 12 years. I'm hoping that she gets her life back on track after the show. I really do think she'll be better off outside of the house, but I do think she might show some regret and guilt. She just has some core flaws rooted in her personality that has reemerged. 

I think it's easier for me to see things a bit more objectively and see where people may be coming from and sympathize with them. Well, except for Alex. She's really disappointed me and now has become my least favourite houseguest this season. I'd say least favourite in the last couple of seasons, but we had Jason and Kryssie for OTT. 

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Christmas, I believe has expressed how she feels like a different person in that house. Actually, I think a lot of it might go back to her past. She's said that she had some anger and self control issues, which is why she turned to drugs and alcohol as a teenager. Obviously we're seeing that manifest in the house. I think when she did break her foot, it brought back a lot of that anger and loss of self control that she probably did work very hard to move past for the last 12 years. I'm hoping that she gets her life back on track after the show. I really do think she'll be better off outside of the house, but I do think she might show some regret and guilt. She just has some core flaws rooted in her personality that has reemerged.

This makes a lot of sense psychologically.  Good read, @Lady Calypso.

23 minutes ago, Nashville said:
2 hours ago, MissBluxom said:

I agree with both of you.  

And, of course, there are exceptions.  There have been a number of former HGs who have expressed their dismay/horror at the criticism (Helen) and a few who basically went into hiding (Maggie & Cappy).  They did nothing horrific, they were blasted for who they were.   Not sure what is worse.  Some lost their jobs (Aryn & Amanda). 

Media blow blow back does effect some deeply.  Paul and Alex will let it role off their backs and bask in the villain role.  Alex will be dashed there is no money to be made though.  lol   

10 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think it's easier for me to see things a bit more objectively and see where people may be coming from and sympathize with them. Well, except for Alex. She's really disappointed me and now has become my least favourite houseguest this season. I'd say least favourite in the last couple of seasons, but we had Jason and Kryssie for OTT. 

I agree and can do the same.  Alex my exception, too.  She came in with a mean streak a mile wide.  I can see that in retrospect.  

I had not read that about Christmas.  Makes sense. 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I had not read that about Christmas.  Makes sense. 

I got most of this information from Reddit, but I do remember a clip where Christmas was talking about her drug abuse to...I think Kevin and Jason early in the season, and I remember her talking about she was a very angry person when she was younger. I'm just theorizing based on what she's talked about, to the best of my recollection. 

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think Josh, for sure, will have some growth out of this. I think him and Mark clashed so often because of how similar they are. Both are so in tune to their emotions that it is often their downfall. Both just have had different ways of handling situations. Despite how much Josh irritates me, I've always thought that he isn't as bad as he makes himself to be on the feeds. Unfortunately for him, he needed people to keep him grounded and to not make stupid decisions because he seems to act upon his emotions rather than thinking things through. See: the Megan situation and the entirety of week 1, when he was paranoid and anxious as hell. And even more unfortunate that he found his grounded person in Paul, who instigates his behaviour. Christmas instigates him too, but not to the extent that Paul does, and I do think she genuinely tries to keep him grounded when she can. She's tried to protect him more than instigate bad behaviour from him, which is why I do actually find the Christmas/Josh friendship rather endearing. Again, as much as Christmas pisses me off with her aggression and condescending attitude, she's really not the worst person in that house. 

Great post. I go back and forth on Josh. Ultimately, he's responsible for his own actions, but I really hate seeing him be manipulated by Paul, etc. No one should act as someone else's attack dog. I hate his attacks, and then I feel bad about it when he shows remorse. Side note, I HATED seeing Christmas shut him down when he expressed a tiny bit of concern about trusting Paul. 

I so wanted to like Christmas, but her condescending attitude lately is really hard to overlook. I really wonder what would have happened with no injury...would she have led a team against Paul? Been ousted early for being a comp beast? I hope she doesn't come back, but I can absolutely see her as a returning vet. Ugh. I've missed some broadcast episodes, but it doesn't seem like she's been shown in a poor light?

I really think one of my biggest issues with this season (and others), is that the poor behaviour is so minimized on the show. If Grodner wants these idiots for drama, then show it! Show Paul instigating the attacks, show the harassment by Alex, show Cody's remarks, show it all. It's so frustrating when it's so sanitized.

Random thought, any chance for All-Stars for S20? I kind of want that (and yes, I know that means Frankie), even with the bottom tier "all-stars" they are bound to get, just so everyone is kind of on the same level playing field.

Frankie/Raven duo? LOL.

ETA: I should take a break from this show, and go watch something classier, like old episodes of Rock of Love. Or BIP. Somehow I've never watched that show.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

Random thought, any chance for All-Stars for S20? I kind of want that (and yes, I know that means Frankie), even with the bottom tier "all-stars" they are bound to get, just so everyone is kind of on the same level playing field.

Frankie/Raven duo? LOL.

Honestly, I liked the idea someone (can't remember who) floated of having a "second chances" season, full of HG's that got booted first or second. (Glenn, Cameron, etc). Hell, I'd even accept anyone pre-jury, so that Ramses can have another chance.

• Love 6

They are all talking about BB15(?) right now.... minus Kevin. He's up in the HOH listening to music. 

Paul is saying they make like Josh look like a saint. 

Oh paul has not watched BB15 - he just heard about it. 

18 minutes ago, Emilissima said:

Honestly, I liked the idea someone (can't remember who) floated of having a "second chances" season, full of HG's that got booted first or second. (Glenn, Cameron, etc). Hell, I'd even accept anyone pre-jury, so that Ramses can have another chance.

I said it. 

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, gunderda said:

They are all talking about BB15(?) right now.... minus Kevin. He's up in the HOH listening to music. 

Paul is saying they make like Josh look like a saint. 

Oh paul has not watched BB15 - he just heard about it. 

This season is way worse in a very different way.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

It's the name of the band that did the album that I'm like bouncing around my place all happy happy joy joy about because vinyl. They're a one hit wonder ("You Get What You Give" was the big song was '98ish?) but the whole album is just solid and was unique for the time it came out. I was joking because I said that I was taking the morning off to enjoy the new vinyl glow, so I was just riffing off your "me too" answer for a giggle. 

Looks like I'll be up in your HOH room a lot! "Someday We'll Know" still makes me all squishy inside (and it was kinda sorta a minor hit in its own right).

22 minutes ago, Emilissima said:

I've been wanting this show (and Survivor) to do a pre-jury season for eons; at least Survivor brought back Francesca, so there's some sort of a precedent. Cameron and Jodi really did get unfairly screwed, and I always thought Brittany deserved another shot just for doing all those pointless soccer goals. That's sucking it up and playing the game you signed up to play, Matt.

• Love 5

They (Paul, Christmas, Raven, Matt and Josh) agree it's going to be miserable when the show is over in 3 weeks.

Per Jokers

Lol  They have no idea what miserable is until the show is finished and they're in the real world getting trashed on SM.

Alex thinking she'll get invited for appearances?  What a maroon. 

• Love 7