Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, backformore said:

What stands out to me is what Paul says about mark disagreeing with him.  If you disagree, you're questioning my judgement, and that's an insult.  

Paul is such a sociopathic narcissist. 

Paul must have really fucking boring conversations in his life if no one can ever espouse a varied point of view without it being an insult. 

I mean, I'm picturing him surrounded by a bunch of Stepford Friends. Zzzz.

• Love 11

People sometimes try to argue with Paul in real life, but he's so brilliant that they all agree with his position right away. Remember, he almost convinced a priest to give up religion (or some such nonsense. I forget what it was exactly). 

• Love 5

I'm very tempted to turn on the feeds right now because apparently, Matt/Raven got into a play fight, which turned into tossing milk and cinnamon, which turned into Matt calling Raven Cody's sister and her retaliating by saying that she'll kill him and he can't win anything.

All with Alex, Christmas, and Paul watching.

Whoa, that was so uncomfortable and not funny. Raven is psychotic and I think this is the real Raven.

So weird how Paul and Alex were just standing by and observing. Kev was there for awhile and then walked out. 

After a bit fo a standoff, Paul asked how this all got started. Then Paul says something and Raven says, Stay out of this is Paul.

She is psychotic beyond.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, carpedi7 said:

Just rewound my recording of BBAD to see if I could see any of the fight. OMG of looks could kill they wouldn't have to worry about voting anyone out cause Matt would be dead. 

And when Raven came back out and was asked if she was in time out she said Nope. I had to DR about it. I doubt that. I think that is another fib. They already did their Raven segment. They are done with her. She said, they asked if their fight was serious. She said no.

2 hours ago, KootieTaw said:

I think that would be totally true, until it was about them PERSONALLY. Like, if they were showing him doing it about Cody/Jessica/Mark, they would all sanctimoniously nod and say, "What a wise player." And then once it was shown that he'd done the same to them, there MIGHT be a teeny tiny possibility that they'd feel slightly differently. Because they all believe they're Paul's best friend and ride-or-die. Until they see video of him scheming against them.

I'd love if someone made a clip of all of Paul's instigating behavior. Not only for the houseguests to see after they get out, but for everyone to see. If Paul's going to end up with the money (which it seems he is) at least he shouldn't be able to brag about how he was the only clean player. I'd also love a tape of all his crazy stories. 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, backformore said:

"If you disagree with me, you're questioning my judgement, and that's an insult. But, I have a perfect right to disagree with you anytime."

I modified the above statement slightly to clarify its meaning. But this is a statement that many people believe to be true. I believe it is very common and that it's a symptom of a common (but foolish) human belief. Or at least it is one half of that statement. The other half has to do with peoples' right to disagree with others and it goes something like this:

"I have a perfect right to disagree with you. In a free society, everyone has the right to disagree with other people and you absolutely cannot take away my right to disagree with  you."

The problem - unfortunately - is that the two halves do not make sense when put together like this:

"If you believe that you have an absolute right to disagree with other people, then - you really cannot claim that other people do not have the same right to disagree with you."

But .... we see this kind of flawed thinking all the time --- especially in a game like Big Brother. When looking at this from a 3rd party viewpoint, it is perfectly clear that it makes no sense. But, when looking at this from our own viewpoint, it seems to make perfect sense. I guess that I'm trying to make the point, that people are just kind of ridiculous. They cannot see the flaw in the logic of their own thinking. But they do this almost all the time.

Bottom line?  This is a fascinating - yet common flaw in human thinking.  All over the "free world", people seem to believe that they have some kind of "absolute right" to disagree with others. But ... other people do not have that same right to disagree with them.  What am I thinking of?  I know there must be a name for this kind of flawed thinking.   A name or a "common saying" such as,  "A stitch in time saves nine". But, at this moment,  I can't think of what it might be.   Can anyone help me put my finger on this common flaw in human thinking?

I'm  very sorry if this appears to make little sense. I haven't had any sleep during the past 48 hours.

Edited by MissBluxom
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, MrHufflepuff said:

First they came for Cody, and I did not speak out—
Because I was lodged up Paul's ass.

Then they came for Elena, and I did not speak out—

Then they came for Mark, and I did not speak out—

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me, who was not lodged up Paul's ass.

I've been lurking all season, but this post right here? GLORIOUS.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, gunderda said:

I can't wait till all these idiots get out and find out how they were all played by Paul. 

Are you certain they don't already know that? I suspect they may well know just what is going on. Many of them have said they will be  happy just to make jury. Others have said they will be happy to lose to Paul.

What kind of world are these people living in when their big goal in life is to finish in second place as long as Paul wins?  I need a much bigger abbreviation for "Shaking My Head". It's just too much for me to accept.

• Love 3

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I hope Josh wins now. He did act like an idiot with the pots and pans nonsense, but I just have a feeling he will be the only one questioning Paul and could get him out. Maybe I'm just grasping at straws, but I just hope he comes through!

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, MissBluxom said:

Are you certain they don't already know that? I suspect they may well know just what is going on. Many of them have said they will be  happy just to make jury. Others have said they will be happy to lose to Paul.

What kind of world are these people living in when their big goal in life is to finish in second place as long as Paul wins?  I need a much bigger abbreviation for "Shaking My Head". It's just too much for me to accept.

They don't know because every pair is always "i need _____ or PAUL to win"  and I believe Alex even admitted that to Josh last night.  She would have only dropped for Jason or Paul.  That's it.  Too bad Josh probably didn't pick up on that. cause he was probably thinking "oh i would have dropped for paul too!!!"   it's always "and paul"   Paul was telling alex that he hardly talks to matt, never talks to him about game.  Which we know is a completely lie.

• Love 4

I just watched the aftermath of the cinnamon fight on youtube. I don't have the feeds, but reading here, I know Matt and Raven get into these food fights sometimes... like, who does that?? I get that they/she's thing to get airtime, but I would feel like a complete imbecile getting into an actual food fight. I'm closer to Matt's age than Ravens, so I'm extra confused at Matt taking part in it. On the clip I watched, he's covered in cinnamon. He looks so stupid. 33 years old? How immature are you? Maybe my sense of humor is just different, but it's not something I would do or find fun. It's, to use Paul's word of the day in the clip above with Mark, bizarre.

• Love 9
10 hours ago, Mischievious said:

Since Matt is a have not, how is he surviving without cereal? 

He'll just still eat it because he doesn't think the HN rules apply to him. And since the last time he never got punished for blatantly breaking the rules, Production kinda proved to him that he is indeed above the rules. Sigh.

As for the Kevin situation, I do think he's shady. Big time shady. He always has been. And he plays dirty. I don't disagree with these people on those points at all. And honestly for everyone not named Paul or Jason, it is a good idea to get rid of him. 

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1

I'm surprised the food fight hasn't painted a bright shining target light on matt or raven. I know they're nominated and one is likely to go home but I think it would make paul quit trying to get kevin on the block. He was soooooooooooo pissed last season when James threw food on the floor during the hide and seek veto.  

and ummmm RATS. 

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I'm surprised the food fight hasn't painted a bright shining target light on matt or raven. I know they're nominated and one is likely to go home but I think it would make paul quit trying to get kevin on the block. He was soooooooooooo pissed last season when James threw food on the floor during the hide and seek veto.  

and ummmm RATS. 

I thought the same thing. Plus Raven insulted his floaty! That was awesome.

• Love 2

Fot the first time, I heard , from Kevin, an example of what the HG;s talk about when they say he's always asking for things to be done for him . He was saying to Paul, I'll only ask one thing tomorrow and that if you can make some of that slop". Paul says I already made a bunch for you, You just need to put it in a frying pan and crisp it up how you like. Kevin says, it makes me smile when you make it. You make it the best.  HG were complaining that he says that to everyone. Can you make me one of those cheese sandwiches, you make it the best. No one else. Can you butter my bagel, you do it the best. So, I did hear him to exactly that to Paul. It's like he's trying to get his kids to do something for him and he has to complement and cajole. If they were nine years old !

On another note, Josh again expresses concern over Paul being "good" with everyone and asks others to do the more risky things to protect himself. I think it is hard or him to project a much deeper concern because everyone loves Paul and may "turn him in". So, he is approaching Xmas with his thoughts kind of subtlety  and hoping she opens her eyes to see this too.

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, missyb said:

Fot the first time, I heard , from Kevin, an example of what the HG;s talk about when they say he's always asking for things to be done for him . He was saying to Paul, I'll only ask one thing tomorrow and that if you can make some of that slop". Paul says I already made a bunch for you, You just need to put it in a frying pan and crisp it up how you like. Kevin says, it makes me smile when you make it. You make it the best.  HG were complaining that he says that to everyone. Can you make me one of those cheese sandwiches, you make it the best. No one else. Can you butter my bagel, you do it the best. So, I did hear him to exactly that to Paul. It's like he's trying to get his kids to do something for him and he has to complement and cajole. If they were nine years old !

On another note, Josh again expresses concern over Paul being "good" with everyone and asks others to do the more risky things to protect himself. I think it is hard or him to project a much deeper concern because everyone loves Paul and may "turn him in". So, he is approaching Xmas with his thoughts kind of subtlety  and hoping she opens her eyes to see this too.

Kevin's a hustler and shyster. The thing with that it's initially very charming but once people have your number they view everything you do with that lens. 

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, missyb said:

If Josh is the first one that sees Paul for who he really is AND can actually do something about it - I will go from wanting that guy out to wanting him to win.

However I think he's had some help from the DR - but at this point who freaking cares. 

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, gunderda said:

If Josh is the first one that sees Paul for who he really is AND can actually do something about it - I will go from wanting that guy out to wanting him to win.

However I think he's had some help from the DR - but at this point who freaking cares. 

Both he and Christmas got a heads up from DR.  The code word they used was 'dream.'   Josh said to her- I trust Paul but I had questions about that in a dream.  Christmas said, me too.  

Edited by wings707

Joker's has a long conversation between Matt and Raven. Seems Raven thought Matt was trying to make her look like a dick and he was doing everything to convince her otherwise, even going to so far as to take off his microphone to have a conversation with her. Maybe he does genuinely care about her and wont' drop her like a hot potato after this is over

8 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

Joker's has a long conversation between Matt and Raven. Seems Raven thought Matt was trying to make her look like a dick and he was doing everything to convince her otherwise, even going to so far as to take off his microphone to have a conversation with her. Maybe he does genuinely care about her and wont' drop her like a hot potato after this is over

Can we have a double eviction on Thursday and get rid of them both?! I just can't anymore with these two. Ugh!

• Love 2

Oh I think he definitely cares about her.  Prior to this week he was always trying to protect her from being the pawn and going on the block.  That's why he went up so many times, because he told the HOH he would do it and not her.   But I think when he's out he's going to be horrified of how we all see her.  Now how he doesn't get annoyed with her like everyone else... I have no idea. Probably a huge indication of his maturity level. 

They got them up early today.  Matt and Raven are both up.  Raven appears to be getting ready for her for sure tv time.

8 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

That is what I am thinking.  

Just now, ByaNose said:

Can we have a double eviction on Thursday and get rid of them both?! I just can't anymore with these two. Ugh!

I really hope Raven keeps annoying the shit out of them so they have no other choice but to kick her out. I think matt will be fine without her.  

Jason is up

He actually brought his HOH garbage can downstairs to empty it.  I feel like that might be a first?

I think Raven is using Christmas' makeup again. She uses is a lot without asking. 

Matt will love jury. He can have all the cereal he wants 24/7. LOL!! I am curious to see how Raven responds after he leaves. Will she be angry Raven or cling to her only ally, Paul. That would drive him insane if she stuck to him like glue. Hysterical!

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

Matt's an odd one, that's for sure. For the longest time, I thought that he genuinely didn't like her and all his "joking" comments were just his way of getting to express his true thoughts toward Raven while seemingly joking around. I don't think he sees any long term future with them, judging by his hemming and hawing about seeing her after the show ("We'll see once we get out of the house") but he keeps trying to protect her, so I really don't know what his deal is. I thought he was just using her for sex, but why is he willing to go over her? Or, at least, why does he want to go up as a pawn over her? He treats her more like his little sister, but the sexual stuff obviously says otherwise. 

At least with Elena, it's clear that she doesn't see any future with her and Mark and she's tried to tell him as much (in the nicest possible way). She even told Julie that she promised him a date outside of the show, but nothing concrete. Jess and Cody have both made it clear that they have genuine feelings for each other and are going to be exploring that outside of the show. But Matt/Raven? He's leading her on and I'm really getting uncomfortable about it. Raven thinks there's more to their relationship than I think he does. But why is he leading her on then, continuing to sleep with her and hang out with only her, but then gets into passive aggressive comments and tries to push her buttons? 

I really don't get it. It's the first time that I'm genuinely stumped by a houseguest.

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I'm actually rooting for Raven to win the next HOH. "Ohmahguuuhhh yalls ah finally gits a lettah from mah momma. She a Mensa."

but who would she (Paul) nominate?

• Love 2
Just now, ByaNose said:

but who would she (Paul) nominate?

Alex and Jason with a Kevin backdoor chaser.

I'm gonna laugh if Kevin is the "backdoor" target every week but manages to avoid the block because of the Veto not being used or someone else making a fuss and before you know it, he slides into F3 with a smile on his face. 

• Love 7
55 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Josh expressed subtle doubts about Paul way before last nights conversation. It may have been when he was HOH and Xmas agreed they had to watch him and he would have to go at sometime. Then Paul laid it on pretty thick with Josh and Xmas and those doubts dissipated but never disappeared . Josh watches people.

• Love 4
58 minutes ago, gunderda said:

However I think [Josh has] had some help from the DR - but at this point who freaking cares. 

53 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Both he and Christmas got a heads up from DR.  The code word they used was 'dream.'   Josh said to her- I trust Paul but I had questions about that in a dream.  Christmas said, me too.  

I think the DR is definitely hinting at things, but to Josh and even Christmas' credit, they have been saying similar things about Paul as far back as Josh's HOH. The problem is, they don't want to/are scared to do anything about it. Hopefully this DR questioning will give them the courage to do what they have kinda always been thinking about.

30 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I think matt will be fine without [Raven].  

Matt doesn't do shit now and he will continuing not doing shit if Raven leaves, so I agree. I think Raven will do fine without Matt too though tbh. 

22 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I'm actually rooting for Raven to win the next HOH. "Ohmahguuuhhh yalls ah finally gits a lettah from mah momma. She a Mensa."

LOL. And same.

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

But why is he leading her on then, continuing to sleep with her 

One word......SEX.  Matt seems to be a pretty one dimensional person . Make that two dimensional - sex and cereal .

• Love 3

Did anyone catch the beginning of this convo with alex and jason?  They're talking about Kevin and how he's kinda shady but I'm wondering if it was brought up because Raven asked if Jason was taking her down and putting Kevin up?

4 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Josh has consistently had the best reads on people in the house. It's an extremely low bar though.

LOL true. Also, he never does anything about it anyway, so it's useless. But still, good for him that he's marginally less stupid than the rest of them!

3 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Matt seems to be a pretty one dimensional person .

He really is. And he's so lazy. And wholly uninteresting. Why was he cast? I feel like it was literally just because he has grey hair lol.

Raven and Jason are talking now and Jason is really giving Raven the impression that Kevin is going this week. LOL. Post veto ceremony could be interesting.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

LOL true. Also, he never does anything about it anyway, so it's useless. But still, good for them that he's marginally less stupid than the rest of them!

He really is. And he's so lazy. And wholly uninteresting. Why was he cast? I feel like it was literally just because he has grey hair lol.

Raven and Jason are talking now and Jason is really giving Raven the impression that Kevin is going this week. LOL. Post veto ceremony could be interesting.

Jason knows he's terrible at lying so i'm really surprised he's put himself in this position to completely blindside raven in a couple hours lol

Just now, gunderda said:

Jason knows he's terrible at lying so i'm really surprised he's put himself in this position to completely blindside raven in a couple hours lol

I know right! He's probably too scared to tell her now, while he's alone, that he's not taking her off the block. I hope he cries again after the ceremony when Matt/Raven ask him what happened. Oh, who am I kidding, those two will just go lay in bed and ask Paul what happened lol.

34 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Matt's an odd one, that's for sure. For the longest time, I thought that he genuinely didn't like her and all his "joking" comments were just his way of getting to express his true thoughts toward Raven while seemingly joking around. I don't think he sees any long term future with them, judging by his hemming and hawing about seeing her after the show ("We'll see once we get out of the house") but he keeps trying to protect her, so I really don't know what his deal is. I thought he was just using her for sex, but why is he willing to go over her? Or, at least, why does he want to go up as a pawn over her? He treats her more like his little sister, but the sexual stuff obviously says otherwise. 

At least with Elena, it's clear that she doesn't see any future with her and Mark and she's tried to tell him as much (in the nicest possible way). She even told Julie that she promised him a date outside of the show, but nothing concrete. Jess and Cody have both made it clear that they have genuine feelings for each other and are going to be exploring that outside of the show. But Matt/Raven? He's leading her on and I'm really getting uncomfortable about it. Raven thinks there's more to their relationship than I think he does. But why is he leading her on then, continuing to sleep with her and hang out with only her, but then gets into passive aggressive comments and tries to push her buttons? 

I really don't get it. It's the first time that I'm genuinely stumped by a houseguest.

I think Matt sort of has a double impression of Raven--the one he actually has himself, and the one he thinks America has, and he seems to flit back and forth between which one he is actually using to perceive her. I think he imagines he's in a Jeff/Jordan style showmance that everyone is rooting for, and he is showing what a good guy he is  (both to America and himself) by protecting Raven and trying to get her to the end. I don't think he himself is that into her, but I think he sort of thinks he SHOULD be based on how he believes she is being perceived outside the house--not that it's contrived, but that he gets frustrated with her and then remembers how brave and strong and sweet and whatever she's supposed to be and tells himself he really ought to care about her for all those reasons. Almost like he doubts his real understanding of her in the face of his fantasy of how Raven is coming across on TV.

I think when the show is over and he becomes aware of the actual impression America has of Raven, they're done for sure. He'll no longer have this saintly, long-suffering brave girl lens clouding his vision of who she really is. 

Edited by Jillibean
Grammar is good
  • Love 7

Raven is telling Jason that Matt and her have a bet about the next HOH.  It's too bad one of them won't be participating....

2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I know right! He's probably too scared to tell her now, while he's alone, that he's not taking her off the block. I hope he cries again after the ceremony when Matt/Raven ask him what happened. Oh, who am I kidding, those two will just go lay in bed and ask Paul what happened lol.

I expect Matt to start spouting off similar to the end of the HOH comp.  He'll start running his mouth.  We may see a matt we've never seen before!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, gunderda said:

I expect Matt to start spouting off similar to the end of the HOH comp.  He'll start running his mouth.  We may see a matt we've never seen before!

Oh man, I hope. Matt at the end of that HOH was so funny. I loved it.

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

One word......SEX.  Matt seems to be a pretty one dimensional person . Make that two dimensional - sex and cereal .

OMG!! This is hysterical and so true. Too funny!

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Matt will say, I trust Paul, he will take care of this.  

• Love 1

I will say that I did like seeing Matt all WTF during the HOH Hotdog. At least, he had a tiny realization that Alex & Jason are working together and why were they keeping everyone outside while they were wet & cold. He actually showed anger and drive. I think that was the guy I thought I was going to see all season. Who would have thought he would be such a dud and then hookup with another dud. What are the odds? He told Raven that he didn't throw her under the bus and was worried about his buds making fun of him. Boy! He has no idea what he is in for when he gets out. Those buds will be like, "Dude! That girl is a lunatic. Run as fast as you can". They'll also say, "Dude! You suck! WTF were you doing?" Yeah, he has no idea whats in store for him on the outside. LOL!!!

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I would have loved a camera on Raven's mother as she watched her lying montage.   You know she is furious with her!  

Furious with her ??? How about all of CBS, twitter verse , etc. I am surprised there hasn't been anything on twitter about her outrage.

• Love 3