Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

LOL. Matt basically gets more interactions with Ramses than with Raven.

Also, Matt's cereal segment! Again, before any Maven segments! 

Also, we get a Kevin/Jason morning walk segment before anything Raven.

I am LOVING this.

• Love 4
Just now, Auntie Velvet said:

Boy, Raven's reactions are getting so BIG with each new Derrick change of topic. So desperate because it isn't about her. 

I'm going to laugh if it turns out, Raven was asked a question about herself but the editors cut it out.

Another Jess segment, and a rehash of the pickle juice/hot sauce fight. 

• Love 3

Christmas DR: I need to win HOH to shake up the house that they won't see coming.

What will most likely happen:
Christmas: I have nominated you, Mark, and you, Matt, for eviction.

Yeah, very surprising. The most surprising would be putting up Paul/Alex. Not surprising is any of Mark, Matt, Kevin, or Raven.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh, an Alex scare segment.

I had no idea she scared Cody! That clip's hilarious! He almost fell over! 

Also, there's no Christmas segment either. I'm loving it. 

That was great! Cody was too funny!

• Love 3

No showman clip of Matt and Raven.  Love it. 

Just now, zenithwit said:

UGHHHH it looks like another knockout style HOH.  Why does BB hate Mark?

How can you tell? Reddit said it was quiz and so did Derrick.  We know Christmas wins so doesn't matter what it was.

1 minute ago, wings707 said:

We know Christmas wins so doesn't matter what it was.

We know that Christmas wins, and she says she's ready to shake up the house.  LOL. She really said it.  HAHAHAHAHA. Yeah right. Ok, Christmas, sure.

• Love 5
Just now, wings707 said:

How can you tell? Reddit said it was quiz and so did Derrick.  We know Christmas wins so doesn't matter what it was.

It looked like there was two platforms for two contestants to stand on.

So I guess that DR from Christmas was meant to be foreshadowing?  What is she going to do to surprise us?  Put Mark on the block lol?

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, zenithwit said:

So I guess that DR from Christmas was meant to be foreshadowing?  What is she going to do to surprise us?  Put Mark on the block lol?

Well, the editors cut in that DR for a reason. Not just to foreshadow Christmas' win, but to maybe show that Christmas has some actual surprising targets...

3f7912f06907d82c_bb_nick_tears.gif

(I almost used the infamous Chilltown laughing gif, but we need more Cody this season...ok, I need more Cody this season)

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 11
14 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

So, what are we thinking? 100% Matt and Raven noms, with the intention of pulling one of them off with the Veto and "back dooring" Mark?

I can't imagine she'd do anything too unexpected. Maybe target Kevin instead of Mark? Maybe put Mark straight up, hope he wins Veto, and get rid of one of Matt/Raven? Put up Matt/Raven, hope her/Josh win Veto, and break up a pair?

I'm guessing it will be Mark/Kevin - or her idea of 'unexpected' is a Matt/Raven target. But, really, any of those are pretty underwhelming targets.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, zenithwit said:

UGHHHH it looks like another knockout style HOH.  Why does BB hate Mark?

I thought the same thing when I saw that setup. 

10 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Well, the editors cut in that DR for a reason. Not just to foreshadow Christmas' win, but to maybe show that Christmas has some actual surprising targets...

3f7912f06907d82c_bb_nick_tears.gif

(I almost used the infamous Chilltown laughing gif, but we need more Cody this season...ok, I need more Cody this season)

By now the noms have probably been chosen so I'm hoping they showed that for a reason. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, mooses said:

I can't imagine she'd do anything too unexpected. Maybe target Kevin instead of Mark? Maybe put Mark straight up, hope he wins Veto, and get rid of one of Matt/Raven? Put up Matt/Raven, hope her Josh win Veto, and break up a pair?

I'm guessing it will be Mark/Kevin - or her idea of 'unexpected' is a Matt/Raven target. But, really, any of those are pretty underwhelming targets.

There's no way that she doesn't go after Mark in some way this week. The safest bet is the renom route. There's only two things that could go wrong: Mark gets pulled for Veto and wins, or whoever wins decides not to Veto one of the players on the block. Where if you put him on the block immediately, he's a guaranteed Veto player and could win, which messes up their plans still.

Chances are Mark is screwed no matter what. I assume Matt/Raven noms because they're the last showmance standing and Matt has been the traditional block warmer. 

Any target who isn't Paul or Alex or Christmas is going to be disappointing right now and until the end of the game.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 6
12 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

So, what are we thinking? 100% Matt and Raven noms, with the intention of pulling one of them off with the Veto and "back dooring" Mark?

Yep. Christmas was just blatantly playing to the cameras, she is so full of shit.

So I tend to mute the show any time Paul talks, so I missed most of his tirade against Mark, but I don't think Jason did himself any favors by bringing that up at all. Paul will remember it, and will slowly "remember" it as Jason plotting against him and lying to the "house". That, coupled with the Alex/Jason ride or die segment? Yep, the "reason" now exists for both Jason AND Alex being dangerous and needing to go. 

• Love 6

I believe a couple of reminders are in order. 

1. Our main rule here to Be Civil.  The Be Civil rule applies to your fellow members.  It does not apply to the show, the characters, the cast, etc.  Folks are free to say whatever they like - and however they'd like to say it - about anybody that is related to the show as long as it is not racist or homophobic etc.
  2. No Politics.

Thanks.

So can anyone actually tell me, after watching the clip show, why we had to have the feeds cut? Derrick was probably in the house proper for what... an hour and a half? And then the HoH comp outside? Maybe a grand total of four hours. I don't get it.

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

So can anyone actually tell me, after watching the clip show, why we had to have the feeds cut? Derrick was probably in the house proper for what... an hour and a half? And then the HoH comp outside? Maybe a grand total of four hours. I don't get it.

I'm telling you it was all just so we'd be forced to watch this special ep. Assholes!

That being said, kind of an amazing ep. Paul's face when he thought Derrick might actually be coming in to play, Derrick's face when Paul said 'friendship,' and the fact that Paul didn't get a single segment during the clip portion made this one of the best eps this season.

OK so, I have an awesome dream scenario that I am trying to will into existence: Paul wants Matt/Raven up as pawns but he does his usual 'I need strong pawns!' thing and Alex/Jason, idiots that they are, volunteer without realizing Paul is just placating and Christmas goes ahead and takes them up on their offer and noms Alex/Jason. Then Mark is picked for and wins veto and doesn't use it. Best week ever!

I'd kinda glad they showed that Christmas DR saying she's going to do something big so that when she just noms Matt/Raven and backdoors Mark she will look like an even bigger idiot than she already does.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, while we wait another two hours for the feeds to come back....who wants to read about BBOTT Monte destroying Jason Roy on Twitter?

Bringing over a small portion:

Monte A MassongillJr‏Verified account @MonteJr5  Aug 17

More

Monte A MassongillJr Retweeted Jason Roy

Losing bb as a returnee in a twist to where they vote for winner. IDK man, that seems to suck a little worse. But what do I know.

Monte A MassongillJr added,

Jason Roy @TheJayRoy

Well when you only got like 10k followers u gotta suck some dick. And put the phrase HOH in you bio. https://twitter.com/bigbrotheremix/status/898345192624766977 …

26 replies40 retweets226 likes

9 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Oh also, I guess we can add Matt to the list of people this season with weird food hangups what with him waking up in the middle of the night to shame eat cereal lol.

When the HGs would talk about that I thought they were being dramatic. I think it's hilarious he feels the need to shame eat cereal lol 

2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

The fight to Mark was about the chess game where Mark/Jason talked about getting Paul out. Jason denied agreeing to anything, Paul called Mark out, Mark decided that he didn't want to answer because he did talk about it, Christmas got condescending, and Josh tried to interrupt and Paul shut him up.

I just went back and rewatched that segment to be sure of what I heard.  It sounded like half the house yelled at Josh.  It was not just Paul.  LOL

6 minutes ago, gunderda said:

That's weird. I think the west coast show should have started at 7, not 8. 

The feeds do say they will be back at 9 tho. 

Prime time on the West Coast is 8-11. It's only Central and Mountain where prime time starts at 7. (My favorite perk of living in the Central time zone!)

Well xmas is in the hoh bed. 

Oh nevrrmind i think she's on the couch lol 

And of course raven is up there 

And raven is talking about derrick 

They got some sort of apples today. One said can't play in the next hoh. 

Edited by gunderda

I think everyone is accounted for except mark? 

I think Alex's punishment is actually fun. Not carrying all that stuff by setting up camp and making hot dogs actually gives her something to do for like a half hour at a time. 

4 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I think everyone is accounted for except mark? 

I think Alex's punishment is actually fun. Not carrying all that stuff by setting up camp and making hot dogs actually gives her something to do for like a half hour at a time. 

I didn't see Matt either.

Christmas and Raven having a conversation is rather awkward. Christmas trying to be interested in what Raven is saying. Plus Raven seems to have lost a lot of her accent.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Mark getting backdoored. Boring. 

Yup. Christmas sure shook things up in there. Like a frickin' earthquake or something. I can feel the shock waves all the way up here. Wow. So fucking daring.

• Love 16

Did Raven say something about passing something (one of her diseases I presume) on to her kids? I thought she couldn't have kids. I can't really listen to this anymore. Christmas looks tortured listening to her, but I can't say I have any sympathy for her.

ETA. Jason just got called out for "napping" meanwhile King Paul is dead to the world in the HOH bed.

Edited by diana
  • Love 4
42 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

Bet they're planning on backdooring Mark

That would be my guess on Christmas' initial strategy as well - but it sounds like Kevin may be working his way into Boxing Day's bad graces.

From Joker's:

Fri 9:43 PM BBT Paul says Kevin said to Jason that if Jason won the veto, that he could just stay up there and they could get Matt out.  Christmas wants to know why he's pushing Matt and trying to change her agenda. Paul says he (Kevin) is grumpy and something's up.

Cuervo time!

Edited by Nashville
Just now, Nashville said:

That would be my guess on Christmas' initial strategy as well - but it sounds like Kevin may be working his way into Boxing Day's bad graces.

Boxing Day, LOL! 

But I hope he's safe. He did come across with all that juicy thigh action for her, after all.