Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

I know that big black blotch on Paul's chest is a tattoo, a very poorly done tattoo. But what is it supposed to look like ,  what's it supposed to be?  It's so unattractive, just ugly looking.

It looks like wall to wall dark carpet that needs to be steam cleaned. 

• Love 13
14 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

I know that big black blotch on Paul's chest is a tattoo, a very poorly done tattoo. But what is it supposed to look like ,  what's it supposed to be?  It's so unattractive, just ugly looking.

I've treated it like an I Spy picture every time he's shirtless. There's an eagle wing on the upper left side, what looks to be either a snake or dragon with an eating disorder on the right side... honestly, it looks like maybe it was a cover-up that he expanded on because it's got a lot of black packed into it. It's definitely not a good quality tattoo. And since he's only 24 and it's probably only six or so years old, it's not the age of it that's making it look so messy. Mr. Callaphera got a tattoo done about six years ago that still looks fresh today, although his was smaller, finer lines, and finer detail. I keep hoping Paul mentions the name of his tattoo artist as a warning to people watching the feeds not to go see that person.

• Love 4
Just now, Callaphera said:

I keep hoping Paul mentions the name of his tattoo artist as a warning to people watching the feeds not to go see that person.

The scary thing is, Jess actually thinks his tattoos are great.  Awhile back Jess was telling Cody how she wants to get a tattoo.  Cody is not a fan of tattoos.  She started talking about Paul's tattoos and how Paul's artist did a great job on his.  I don't know if Paul ever said the name of who did his but he's talked about the person before.  Personally, I am reminded of the movie Red Dragon every time I see Paul's full chest and partial leg tattoos.

• Love 2

Paul wins for ugliest tattoo collection this season, but Christmas and Matt's arms full of ugly tattoos are no prize either. 

I thought I heard Paul bragging one day about getting in to see some famous tattoo artist, but I could be misremembering and anyway I doubt anyone well-known is responsible for that inky blob on his chest.

Edited by Michichick
  • Love 4

I'm really curious to see how they edit the show tomorrow. Like others have mentioned, I don't think they care about Paul winning, they just added him to the mix to draw viewers (ha), like how the Bachelor always recycles contestants. Will they perform a miracle and somehow edit him out of the mess? I doubt it. They'll want to focus on Jody vs. the house, building up to the hex being played and the next HOH. Even if Paul doesn't leave next week, he needs to be on the block and sweating. Let's see him turn on one of his "dogs"

And hey, maybe Raven will finally get some of that airtime she wanted! 

• Love 1

Oh, so it's a snake and an eagle in a battle pose? The parts that aren't packed with black look decent, actually. And I like the soft lines of the rose on his ribs. But all that black up near the top in the wings and the body of the snake just make it look like a muddied mess.

My feeds aren't HD, so I can really only see the detail in other people's screen caps. So it does look better than I thought but it also kinda looks worse now knowing the bits of clear detail in the bottom of it.

Re: Paul's chest tattoo, it always looks like he's wearing a shirt so it is a gift to us.

I don't know if there's anybody left to root for. Jessica's fat shaming has wrecked any good will I had for her. I like Cody but I don't think this house is at all healthy for him.

Paul: just die

Raven: just die (again?)

Matt: so bland he's almost invisible

Alex (the woman hating woman, what a cliche): borrrring

Mark: kinda creepy with Elena

Elena: ??

Christmas: blinding beautiful but rapidly running out of slack to cut for her.

Josh: crybaby and immature

Jason: a grown man wears shirts with his nickname on them - Whistlenut

Kevin: I just hate Massholes.

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I cannot see the eagle's head.  This is likely an old picture.  Something has happened since this pic was taken 

108418_0482-8b16498b-ac94-4e40-9b88-88ad

That is just horrible. He may think it looks great now but as he ages I think he will have regrets. A few tattoos may be enhancing, but to cover so much skin to me is actually a defilement. 

I can recall "James" many seasons back had so many tattoos that CBS actually covered them because they may have been copyright infringement. Please correct me if I am wrong. 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Michichick said:

I'd love it if the most airtime Raven gets in an episode shows her shrieking at Jessica like an asshole. Hahahahahaha!

Oh, yes please.  I want them show her yelling, out of door from the kitchen.  

• Love 1

The eagle is covering a previous tattoo.  It looks like a tire/snake and that was part of what was there before.  It doesn't fit with the eagle.  It is easier to see when this top part is isolated. 

ceb01b88-9793-4c2c-a8cd-ea04fa3eebf4.jpg

17 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I cannot see the eagle's head.  This is likely an old picture.  Something has happened since this pic was taken 

Why is the eagle trying to eat a lamppost?

I don't watch the live feeds, but I went back and read some play-by-play recaps.  Honestly, even reading it was pretty awful.  There's a transcript of the argument between Jessica and the rest of the house...Jessica comes off sounding like a member of Mensa compared to the rest of them.  It would've been funny if it was't so disgusting and horrible.

• Love 6

I guess PP will ignore C&J all day.  How do you make nice or even be cordial after yesterday.  I would love for C&J to stay outside all day and keep everyone inside because they don't know what to do now!  

• Love 1

Raven to Cody, "have you ate this morning?"  He replied, "no, I have not eaten this morning."  LOL

I expect Paul to stay in his HOH room all day.  No one knows what to do now.  Will the Paulettes see that Paul has caused something they really did not want to be part of and are now living the consequences of agreeing?  

• Love 13

Cody is actually in the kitchen with a handful of them and no one is being rude.  Not even Josh!

Maybe they all thought last night was a hallucination 

Cody and Josh are cooking side by side at the stove....

23 minutes ago, Slider said:

I don't care enough to research it, but has any of the HG's friends or families commented on yesterday at all?

I haven't cared enough to go looking for that, but some lovely soul at r/BigBrother has put together a compilation of tweets from former HGs regarding yesterday's mess here

• Love 6

Paul is now in the kitchen trying to get a report of who all in the kitchen has spoken to Cody and Jess this morning.  Raven says she tried to say something to Jess and Jess ignored her so Raven says as far as she's concerned, they don't exist in her world.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I haven't cared enough to go looking for that, but some lovely soul at r/BigBrother has put together a compilation of tweets from former HGs regarding yesterday's mess here

That reddit post made me laugh, especially the Crawford BB19 tweet, and Jon from BBCAN2's tweet.

• Love 1

Kevin doesn't want to go into the kitchen until the rest are out of there.

Cody and Jessica are outside on the couches.  

Paul asked Cody and Jessica if they wanted to say anything to the snap chat glasses.  They said no. 

2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Paul is now in the kitchen trying to get a report of who all in the kitchen has spoken to Cody and Jess this morning.  Raven says she tried to say something to Jess and Jess ignored her so Raven says as far as she's concerned, they don't exist in her world.

Yes, because when I've been verbally attacked by a vicious, ugly person, the very first thing I do the next morning is give them a very cheery "Good morning! Did you sleep well, sweetheart? Come give me a hug and kiss, Raven!"

Christ.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Raven: "It's August, it's Gastroparesis month. Wear green for Gastroparesis. Wear green for Thor [her gastric stimulator]. Yay!"

How about not?

Note to self to not wear green the entire month, thanks to Raven.

• Love 1

Oh! Oh! Now Raven and Christmas are patting themselves on the back, saying that they never started anything, none of this is their fault, they were just reacting to stuff, they're the victims, blah blah give me a fucking break. 

• Love 10

Paul asked Raven if she and Jessica spoke.  Raven said she talked to her but Jessica ignored her.  Fuck her, Raven says.  She is dead to me.  You cannot see why she may not be into exchanging pleasantries?  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 4
Just now, Callaphera said:

Oh! Oh! Now Raven and Christmas are patting themselves on the back, saying that they never started anything, none of this is their fault, they were just reacting to stuff, they're the victims, blah blah give me a fucking break. 

Christmas started "killing them with kindness" this morning, asking Jessica if she wants to sunbathe. That would've been a great plan maybe, say, 24 hours ago. Out of all the people involved yesterday, Jessica said she was most surprised by Christmas because she thought they had developed a good relationship lately.

What has been with Christmas? She seemed like a generally mostly-positive (and, yes, cocky) person for the first few weeks, and now seems like a moody black cloud most of the time. I wonder if she's always easy to snap, and the drugs just make her more irritable more often.

Her yelling at Mark about her Special Slop yesterday was hilarious because she had to make a Scooter K-Turn to angrily storm out on him.

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

LOL at Caleb and Cody saying this is the season of minions. Pot calling the kettle black much? 

• Love 6

Since Jessica is currently a fan favorite, won't the DR be working on pushing for Cody's eviction?

1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Wow. That gif really does show a lot. The only two to have smiles on their faces are Raven and Paul. Josh just looks unhappy in general, Matt and Elena look a little (aka VERY) uncomfortable, and I can't tell what Christmas is thinking. 

I'd love if Paul was the first (or one of the first) male BB contestants to get booed at his eviction, but sadly, I don't see that happening.

Perhaps I shouldn't, but I judge those standing quietly, even though they're not smiling.  Christmas is practically breaking her neck trying to watch Jessica's reaction as she's screamed at.  Standing silently and watching, is nonverbal agreement.  At the very least, it's condoning the behavior.  I don't know how they can even witness it.  You often see people looking away, down, or even walking away when something uncomfortable is happening.  Not these folks.  Which means (to me) that they're not that bothered by what they're witnessing.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, wings707 said:

Is Dave Navarro his personal hero?  Doesn't it defeat the purpose of looking like this, if you're still living with your parents?

• Love 7
Just now, RedheadZombie said:

Is Dave Navarro his personal hero?  Doesn't it defeat the purpose of looking like this, if you're still living with your parents?

Every time I look at this picture I can't help but focus on Paul's tiny hands.  With the nail polish it looks like he has a woman's hands.

Paul is now claiming that after last night, he's over it.  Whatever.

• Love 2

Paul and Christmas say that last night was a good opportunity to get a lot of information out.  

They still seem to think Cody and Jessica are the ones that came out looking poorly last night...

• Love 4