Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

It seems there is a Facebook war between Mamma Walton and those calling Raven out.  

"One of the Facebook users gave the Waltons a piece of good advice, but they refused to listen. The user explained that Big Brother fans could be relentless and to go to war with them would not be a good idea."  Heh.

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2017/big-brother-19-spoilers-social-media-calls-out-raven-waltons-mom-stacy-griffin-sawyer-for-cyberbullying-bb19-fans/

1 hour ago, zorak said:

........... but at night they're banging each other.  I think he doesn't really like her all that much and is just using her to get as far as he can in the game and also for sex. 

Given how inept these guys seem to be in every other area of life, I can't imagine they're much in bed. So what's the trade off? It can't be that these girls are getting the best sex of their lives. 

• Love 1
Just now, Skycatcher said:

Given how inept these guys seem to be in every other area of life, I can't imagine they're much in bed. So what's the trade off? It can't be that these girls are getting the best sex of their lives. 

In Raven's mind it's probably proof that Matt loves her.  I'm pretty sure I recall her saying pretty early on that most guys don't want to have sex with a dying girl.  I wish I could remember exactly when it was but I swear she said that.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Cutty said:

The only saving grace is that a player this out in front this early usually doesn't make it (Derrick notwithstanding, though even he wasn't this active this soon).

We all thought Paulie was going to run it all the way to the end last season and things collapsed on him pretty quickly.

He just has too many people who see him as their closest ally. It doesn't seem likely that they'd turn on him. They'll just pick each other off. Most people aren't THIS well connected at this point in the game. 

1 minute ago, zorak said:

In Raven's mind it's probably proof that Matt loves her.  I'm pretty sure I recall her saying pretty early on that most guys don't want to have sex with a dying girl.  I wish I could remember exactly when it was but I swear she said that.

I won't lie, it's not exactly a turn on. 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, zorak said:

Sorry, but that just makes 'em look desperate, And that's not a good look for anyone, especially on TV. Any subsequent relationship is going to be sloppy seconds ...........just ewwwww.

Jessica is complaining to Cody that other people have copied her style in the BB house.  She said day 2 (I think) she had on a pair of cat ears and then Alex started wearing her own cat ears constantly so Jessica couldn't wear them anymore or it would make her look like she was copying Alex.  Then she started going on about her bandana and complaining about Elena and Josh.  But clearly that hasn't deterred her from wearing that bandana non-stop.

I haven't been watching the feeds because of my visceral loathing of Paul and Josh. My question is about Maven. I don't care if they're having sex but I wonder - Where are they having sex? Don't they share a room with others? Jody are busy in the hoh room. I don't care who has sex with what but if I was trying to sleep and two people were having sex in the same room I'd be really, really pissy about it.

1 minute ago, zibnchy said:

I haven't been watching the feeds because of my visceral loathing of Paul and Josh. My question is about Maven. I don't care if they're having sex but I wonder - Where are they having sex? Don't they share a room with others? Jody are busy in the hoh room. I don't care who has sex with what but if I was trying to sleep and two people were having sex in the same room I'd be really, really pissy about it.

They're doing it in the bedroom they sleep in while others are in the room.  On one occasion Jessica told Elena the next day that she had been trapped in the room afraid to move because Matt and Raven got in bed and started having sex because they didn't realize Jessica was awake.  Jessica said if it happened again she was going to start providing commentary. 

Mr. "Cunt is an acceptable word" just said he doesn't like the term "fuck boy".  He thinks it's aggressive. 

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, zorak said:

Mr. "Cunt is an acceptable word" just said he doesn't like the term "fuck boy".  He thinks it's aggressive. 

Thank you sooooooo much. That is my "laugh of the day." IMO - Somehow it completely defines Paul for me.  

• Love 6

Raven thinks Zingbot is going to zing her for her hair buns and Thor.  I hope Raven isn't in the house for Zingbot but if she is, I hope Zingbot shreds her.

• Love 6

Playing big catch-up here - haven't been able to read up since about Saturday:

On 7/23/2017 at 9:04 AM, wings707 said:

Lol, yes.  Fuck in all it's forms, is the adjective, adverb, verb and noun of choice.   

'Twas totally kinda scary that at the EXACT MOMENT I read this, my mind was actively engaged in a process I sometimes do to relieve the tedium of boring conference calls - namely, conjugating the verb 'fuck'.  

As in, "I fuck, you fuck, he/she/it fucks, we fuck, you fuck, they fuck.  I fucked, you fucked, he/she/it fucked...." - you get the idea.

On 7/23/2017 at 0:00 PM, wings707 said:

[Josh] thinks he asked the DR for it, and probably did, not knowing THEY plan the booze drops, you just don't get it whenever you ask.  

Josh probably has decent odds on this particular Make-A-Wish, tho.  Think about it from Production's angle.  After Josh has been forced to keep a cork in it for almost a whole week - if you were Production, would you be able to resist the temptation to pour some alcohol into Josh and get the cameras rolling?  Lord knows I wouldn't.

On 7/23/2017 at 0:06 PM, Cutty said:

I'm pretty sure Paul isn't interested in [Elena] one iota. Pretty sure he has a girlfriend on the outside anyway. 

Doesn't Paul refer to his g/f as his "little chimichanga", or something similar?

On 7/23/2017 at 8:36 PM, wings707 said:

Alex and her boobs are chewing with mouth open and very fast.  

Not EVEN gonna try describing the mental picture I got from reading that - but trust me, it was funnier than hell. :D

On 7/24/2017 at 1:17 PM, Callaphera said:

Before the votes. She just has to announce before the vote that she wants to use it.

Which, if I were Big Brother, I would be calling Jessica into the DR first (if she wasn't HoH) every week until the Halting Hex was over so that she could privately use it, have everyone vote like normal, and then have a locked door when the person voted out went to leave. Then have Julie pop on the screen and explain about the Halting Hex being used and so on and so forth.

No no no no no!  I need Bitchy Barbie jumping up in the middle of the LR during the live broadcast and spinning around in dancing circles while she recites the Hex Chant and all the others HGs looking at her like "...Dafuq...?" and the CodyBot engages Save-the-BreederWoman Mode and starts whaling on the DR door shouting "WE NEED A PARAMEDIC OR A PRIEST IN HERE RIGHT NOW, DAMMIT!!!"

You know, nothing big.  Just that.

22 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

This is Raven's 'mac and cheese:'

I want to sincerely thank you for the best laugh I have had in over a month.  I cried, and may very well have strained some abdominal muscles.  The Twitter caption set it off perfect.

1 hour ago, wings707 said:

giphy.gif

I don't necessarily think Matt is stupid.  I do think his total apathy for direct action knows no bounds, however, to the point I halfway wonder why he signed up for the show in the first place.

Then I see free cereal and "Redhead Living Dead, crawl on back into my bed" all summer long, and realized I just answered my own question....

• Love 6
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Raven thinks Zingbot is going to zing her for her hair buns and Thor.  I hope Raven isn't in the house for Zingbot but if she is, I hope Zingbot shreds her.

Her zing is either going to be about Matt or her being "battery operated". I wish they would destroy her but it'll never happen. Sadness. 

11 minutes ago, zorak said:

Derogatory term directed at women: It's totally cool! You're just being a baby! It's fine!
Derogatory term directed at men: Hey, wait a sec, guys. Microaggression.  Not cool at all.

• Love 12
32 minutes ago, zorak said:

31 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I won't lie, it's not exactly a turn on. 

Totally depends upon the girl in question.  Wow.

• Love 1

If you want some good already prepared mac n cheese... costco is your place.  My co-worker brought some in today.... seriously shocking how delicious it was. Probably a good thing I don't have a costco membership otherwise I'd be going there buying enough mac n cheese for 50 people.

• Love 1
(edited)
32 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I'd be going there buying enough mac n cheese for 50 people.

So, When does party start?  What time should I plan on being at your place? 

ETA: Should I bring red wine or white ?

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 1
40 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Derogatory term directed at women: It's totally cool! You're just being a baby! It's fine!
Derogatory term directed at men: Hey, wait a sec, guys. Microaggression.  Not cool at all.

Within the same breath of saying "fuck boy" is aggressive, he said he prefers the term "douche".  He definitely gravitates towards the insults that are associated with women.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

True. I might have to edit my post in case it's not true. 

Actually, I'm just gonna edit it now, because it may not even be true. 

On another note, i was going through Raven's instagram and didn't realize she got her pacemaker years ago. Like, at least 2014 early. I thought it was more recently, for some reason.

There are posts from his parents saying he did his time and it was a mistake and no one was hurt. None denied it was him. 

Yeah no one got hurt... but he is a sexual predator. What a POS family

Raven to Christmas.  No one thinks I am smart.  My mother is a member of mensa and I got my smarts from her.  Christmas says I know you are smart, don't let anyone else know.   Lol  Christmas must be humoring her. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Ceeg said:

I never want Paul to get what he wants but I also can't wait to see Cody and Jess blindsided (again). They're both just so so bad at this game, they deserve to have those terrible noms bite them. 

This. I can't wait to see Cody/Jess blindsided again. And then hopefully someone will get HOH that will finally not do what Paul wants and I will be doubly pleased!

3 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I often wonder what this season would be like had Paul not made a come back. 

Oh man, same. I am like 99.9% sure it'd be better. Paul 100% ruined this season imo.

2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Actually, I'm just gonna edit it now, because it may not even be true. 

Someone on another site I go to did some sleuthing and found a pic of Raven with her brother and the mug shot is indeed of her brother.

1 hour ago, zorak said:

Oh my, I can't stop laughing. Paul is like a walking MRA billboard. It's sad and frustrating, but completely hilarious at the same time.

Paul was just telling Kevin that he is laying low this season and not playing as out there as he did last time. Bitch, are you motherfucking kidding me?! He can't be that un-self-aware, can he?!

• Love 4

Paul is trashing Raven to Kevin about her gastroparesis.  I never thought I'd see the day.  Now Kevin has started in on her about that and her foot.

• Love 1

Did anybody happen to see Cody do a hand stand then walk around the back yard for 12 seconds?  Amazing.  Raven was showing him by staying up for 2 seconds.  Cody is pretty good with everything.  He's quite the pool player.  I listened to him and Jessica talking and I think he's having doubts about who should go down and who should go up. 

For the life of me I don't understand leaving Ramses and Josh up.  If they want Josh out for sure put up a big player.  A Paul, Alex, Christmas or Jason.  You might not get one of them but you would surely be assured Josh was going home.  Jess is drinking the koolaid.  She thinks they like her.  Big mistake!

15 minutes ago, zorak said:

Paul is trashing Raven to Kevin about her gastroparesis.  I never thought I'd see the day.  Now Kevin has started in on her about that and her foot.

Maybe they just can't stand it anymore.  Listening to her in the pool and everybody leaving showed everybody's tired of listening to her.  This will probably elevate Kevin  if he can get her to 'shut up'!

• Love 1

Raven is straight out of a Kurt Vonnegut short story.  They are all fed up with her.   When she goes on the block it will be an easy eviction with one sympathy vote from Matt.    

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, wings707 said:

Raven is straight out of a Kurt Vonnegut short story.  They are all fed up with her.   When she goes on the block it will be an easy eviction with one sympathy vote from Matt.    

I'd laugh so hard if Raven gets evicted and it ends up being the only unanimous vote from here on out.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 5

Heh. Kevin's been holding in his Raven hate for so long that as soon as Paul started talking about it, it opened the floodgates and now Kevin is pouring his heart out about how he really feels about her.

It's GLORIOUS.

• Love 15
24 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Heh. Kevin's been holding in his Raven hate for so long that as soon as Paul started talking about it, it opened the floodgates and now Kevin is pouring his heart out about how he really feels about her.

It's GLORIOUS.

Listening to the feeds today was delightful.  Kevin also talked to Jason at length about Raven and had many witty things to say about Mark, Cody and the women, too.  Love that man.  

• Love 2

Good post @RedheadZombie.  Munchhausen by proxy has fascinated me over the years and I have read several prominent cases.  When I saw Raven's mothers weight a red flag went off for me too.   I do agree she has GP and exaggerating it as a con to pad the go fund me pages her mother had in place and ready to roll.     

• Love 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, PaperTree said:

It seems there is a Facebook war between Mamma Walton and those calling Raven out.  

"One of the Facebook users gave the Waltons a piece of good advice, but they refused to listen. The user explained that Big Brother fans could be relentless and to go to war with them would not be a good idea."  Heh.

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2017/big-brother-19-spoilers-social-media-calls-out-raven-waltons-mom-stacy-griffin-sawyer-for-cyberbullying-bb19-fans/

Well ... if a Big Brother fan can sit alone at their PC for 3 months every summer, practically non-stop, and watch the feeds, what does that tell you about their life styles?

I would guess it means they don't likely have a job - which means they either live in their parents' basement (if they go to school) - or they have some way to fund their lifestyle - maybe they fake some kind of terminal illness and have started one or more GoFundMe page? 

I would guess that many serious BB fans don't have a whole lot of friends who they see most every day. They don't often spend a lot of time going places like clubs and parties. They spend a lot of time at home, writing posts that attack other people. Some of these folks are awfully sad and lonely. But, what would you expect from people who spend most of their time sitting at home watching other people fight with strangers? (like they do on the BB show?)

I have met many of BB fans online and an awful lot of them seem to try and make themselves feel good by making other people feel bad. Lots of insults and lots of name calling.

I think that is why I have come to believe that it's usually best to join a forum that is fairly strictly moderated - such as this one. People here - especially the moderators - have strong feeling about posters who engage in name calling or trying to make other people feel bad. Most of the members here and especially the mods just do not seem to appreciate this kind of behavior and they do not allow it. I'm very happy about that. It is a symptom of an unhappy person if they try to make themselves happy by making other people unhappy as a result of name calling. The mods here just do not allow that kind of behavior amd thank goodness for that!

As a result, this forum tends to be a more healthy environment than many others.  Know what I mean?

Edited by MissBluxom
  • Love 2

Jessica is telling Cody she thinks the vote will be fine.  But now Cody is saying that he feels Paul has tried to make Josh more likeable in the last few days.

Cody is hoping Paul will realize he doesn't have any control over what happens this week.  I hate that Paul continues to be a puppet master but I'm looking forward to the Cody/Jessica blindside.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, gunderda said:

you've been warned... the snap chat camera is coming out soon i believe...

Josh is SOOOO paranoid lol  He's telling Paul that when he comes around people stop talking.

Paul tells him to keep up the act, be sad, cry, etc.... 

I hope he snaps and pushes people to evict him.

More proof that Jessica didn't think through her decision to put up Ramses/keep him on the block:  Jessica says that if all goes smoothly and Ramses stays in the house she thinks that she and Cody need to stop using him as a pawn and bring him into the fold.

Cody showing a moment of clarity:  He thinks Matt is using Paul for protection and Paul is using Matt as a number.  He says he would put up Matt and Raven if he wins HOH and then leave Raven up and backdoor Paul. 

• Love 1

Oh lord.  Jessica is saying she has nothing personal against Alex.  She claims her problem with Alex stems from the fact that Cody's friendship with Alex made the rest of the alliance uncomfortable and it jeopardized Jessica's game.  It sounds like her problem should be with Cody and not with Alex.

• Love 3
(edited)
5 minutes ago, zorak said:

Cody showing a moment of clarity:  He thinks Matt is using Paul for protection and Paul is using Matt as a number.  He says he would put up Matt and Raven if he wins HOH and then leave Raven up and backdoor Paul. 

And with how so many want to keep Paul around, we would get a surprise Raven boot. Yay!

ETA:

Big Brother, it's called WD40. It's a thing. Buy some and put it on the fucking hammock. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 9

The thing with Ramses is that he was one of the 10 vs 2. He was against them both in that HOH comp with the house mentality.  When Paul told him to throw the comp to lose veto on purpose, he came close but he was trying to throw it. Enforcing Cody goes home.

He's not on their side, so if he goes then that's fine. He's just another Paul soldier, but Josh is just more harassing that they should prefer him to go.  

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Skycatcher said:

So, When does party start?  What time should I plan on being at your place? 

ETA: Should I bring red wine or white ?

We just gotta find someone with a costco card and then it's on! 

Mikes black cherry hard lemonade for me! 

(I have a whole wine rack of good wines and have recently realized that I just don't like it very much ) 

Part of Jessica hopes that Cody doesn't win HOH next because then someone else will have to take a shot at someone.  Earlier in this conversation, Cody said that he and Jessica couldn't really trust anyone because even though everyone's acting like they're fine with him being back in the house, he knows they're not.  Yet Jessica thinks someone will be taking shots at someone other than herself and Cody if Cody doesn't win HOH.

(edited)
13 minutes ago, zorak said:

Part of Jessica hopes that Cody doesn't win HOH next because then someone else will have to take a shot at someone.  Earlier in this conversation, Cody said that he and Jessica couldn't really trust anyone because even though everyone's acting like they're fine with him being back in the house, he knows they're not.  Yet Jessica thinks someone will be taking shots at someone other than herself and Cody if Cody doesn't win HOH.

They're certainly not the greatest thinkers. 

20 minutes ago, Artsda said:

The thing with Ramses is that he was one of the 10 vs 2. He was against them both in that HOH comp with the house mentality.  When Paul told him to throw the comp to lose veto on purpose, he came close but he was trying to throw it. Enforcing Cody goes home.

He's not on their side, so if he goes then that's fine. He's just another Paul soldier, but Josh is just more harassing that they should prefer him to go.  

I think that there's definitely something to that, but there have to be degrees. Kevin was one of the 10, as well, but you'd never want him out before, say, Paul, right? Because there's a chance that you can work with him later. Same with Mark or Elena. Josh and Paul are never going to work with them and they know it and still put up someone who COULD, so it's still a bad overall move. 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 4

This Raven thing is disheartening to the kind of sick reality fan like me who watches both BB and RHOBH. "We" went through a whole Munchhausen's season or two with Yolanda and her Hadid supermodel brood. It's really uncomfortable to watch because, at least for those who truly have it, it's a mental disorder that is too easy to mistake as a con. (Yolanda, e.g., had teeth extracted, implants removed and all kinds of grueling treatment on herself, and she also posted photos of giving the kids IV treatments,)  

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, RedheadZombie said:

I'm going to phrase my words very carefully.  As an RN, I believe Raven has gastroparesis, although not as severely as she seems to think.  And as a former Pediatric RN, I want to say that Munchausen by proxy syndrome is real. 

Mothers suffering from this syndrome have been known to convince surgeons that their children need unnecessary procedures and surgeries.  It's well documented that children have been diagnosed with GI symptoms that have required feeding tubes, special and limited diets, and a drawer full of medications - all completely unnecessary and insisted upon by their tenacious mothers.  These women are virtually worshipped as being devoted, self-sacrificing women, who are actual predators thriving on the medical attention, and financial scamming. 

Look at Gypsy Rose and her mother Dee Dee Blancharde.  To the world, and her team of doctors, Gypsy was a tiny little girl,bald from her cancer fights, feeding tube, oxygen, and wheel chair dependent. She had the mental capacity of a seven year old, a list of maladies a mile long, with the medications to match. 

That is until Dee Dee was murdered by Gypsy's boyfriend.  Turned out that Gypsy was eighteen, walked just fine, needed no medication, and was only bald because her mother continually shaved her head. 

I have cared for a child whose mother had this syndrome, and believe me, she presented as a saint. Raven's mom pings for me, and if she is as overweight as she appeared when Raven was young, I find it hard to believe that she is dying from GP.  I also thought I heard Raven last night mentioning that her brother is also dying from this disease......  Well, all I can say is GP is not hereditary, although auto-immune diseases are.  I'm torn.  

Lastly, I heard Raven discussing her second deadly disease that Doctors can't diagnose, but causes her hair loss.  One would think that her waist-length hair extensions would be the cause, but who knows. 

This all reminds me of a scene in Meet Me in St. Louis.  Tootie is talking about her doll.  

Tootie:  I suspect she won't live through the night, she has four fatal diseases. 

Iceman:  And it only takes one. 

I'm a Paralegal and the Attorney I work for represented a client whose ex-wife has Munchausens and was harming her son by Proxy. During the divorce about 13 years ago, they agreed to Joint Custody with Joint Legal Decison Making for all matters except Medical she got final say as she was a Psychologist and our client thought she would be best to make those decisions if push came to shove. Anywho fast forward to about 2 years ago- The son apparently had all these issues- all very similar to what's Gypsy Lee had minus the Cancer- she had convinced all these doctors that her son had all these ailments. He was on 15 different medications- she was calling the police on him regularly because he was becoming violent - a year prior to us getting involved Father felt that something wasn't right and tried to file something with the courts- it was dismissed. The last straw for Mother was when he threw knives at her- he was put in a group home- he was being tested at this center to try and get him on a medication that would steer his moods- one of the nurses (thank whatever god you worship for this woman) realized something wasn't right because they got all his medical records from all these different places and as she was reviewing. They tested him for all these ailments he alledgedly had- he had NOT ONE. The reason for his out control mood swings was because of the mixture of all the medications he was on. Needless to say DCS was called and then we got involved to get Father full custody. No one could believe she could do this to her son- she had a well known practice and was very loved and involved in the community. She had been claiming all these issues her son had for about 8 years. 

I don't know much about GP. But I've seen Munchausens by Proxy first hand. I'm not saying Raven is lying about all these "issues" she has. But she's lied about some other things, so I wouldn't be surprised if some of the medical issues she's lying about. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 11

How is it that Big Brother manages to cast an entire house of people every summer that don't know how to hold a fork and a knife properly? The stab and saw method that they all seem to use makes me cringe every time. Table manners, people!

Also: the food Raven and Ramses were throwing down on looked rather pale and bland. Must be more of Raven's cooking.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

How is it that Big Brother manages to cast an entire house of people every summer that don't know how to hold a fork and a knife properly? The stab and saw method that they all seem to use makes me cringe every time. Table manners, people!

Also: the food Raven and Ramses were throwing down on looked rather pale and bland. Must be more of Raven's cooking.

You are singing my song.  Baffles me, too.  

• Love 3

Raven to Kevin just now:  "It breaks my heart that you're a Have Not."  I'm shocked she didn't say it breaks her hearts.  After all, she has 2 ya know.

• Love 16