Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Kevin's bio.  He's a stay at home dad but does not say anything about a wife.

Fun facts about yourself:
- I was Mr. Massachusetts in 1986
- I have a birthmark in my eye
- I was on The Geraldo Rivera Show and won a hunk contest
- I was the dunk champion for the city of Boston in 1981
- I come from a family of seven children and I have seven children

• Love 1
(edited)

Kevin is married. He mentioned it in his interviews. And his wife was in the initial segment they did for him on the show.

The camera always panning over to Cody's dead eyed, serial killer face during group convos cracks me up every time.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4

I just saw Kevin wondering whether his wife will be at the live show this week. Apparently she is only staying a couple of miles away. He said they gets three tickets. (To each show? Not sure). Alex seemed a little surprised, saying she thought it was by luck of the draw or something.  But Kevin is talking about his wife.

3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Every time I turn the feeds on I'm subjected to Paul running his fucking mouth. Ugh. I hate that we're stuck with him for at least 3 weeks.

peach, tune in after 10 p.m. bb time cuz Paul can't hang with the yung'uns.  He's exhausted by that time and knows he's safe.  

• Love 1
(edited)

I still think Matt looks like an older Seth Meyer.

Kevin and his cluelessness on how BB is played is getting tiresome.  Asking what veto meant, can someone be have not twice in a row.  Was he a recruit?  Even Renny had some idea of how the game was played. 

Edited by urusai
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I finally figured out who Jillian looks like: Kristin Cavallari. Now if only I could figure out who Elena sounds like.

And I think Elena is a dead ringer for Megan Hilty.

• Love 3

So Paul has  everyone's phone number from last season but never uses them. He was holding court saying how the dynamic last year was not chill. He says he keeps up with Victor when he can, but really doesn't care for anyone else that much. He also calls them psychos.

This should raise a red flag to these newbies. He'll eventually trash you too.

• Love 7
(edited)

Kevin trying to remember In Living Color right now is cracking me up. I love all his stupid dad stories.

ETA: OK wait Christmas loved In Living Color, maybe I'm warming up to her a bit.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4
(edited)

Paul has some serious sour grapes about the vote last season. He aired it all out. I'm a bit surprised they didn't go to fish for the majority of it. I did like that he repeatedly called out James for doing absolutely fucking nothing.  "He was worse than Victoria!"

43 minutes ago, urusai said:

peach, tune in after 10 p.m. bb time cuz Paul can't hang with the yung'uns.  He's exhausted by that time and knows he's safe.  

A guy in a band can't stay up past 10pm? That's amusing.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 2
25 minutes ago, vb68 said:

So Paul has  everyone's phone number from last season but never uses them. He was holding court saying how the dynamic last year was not chill. He says he keeps up with Victor when he can, but really doesn't care for anyone else that much. He also calls them psychos.

This should raise a red flag to these newbies. He'll eventually trash you too.

I thought that conversation was at least partially strategy.  He didn't do it very well, but I thought he was trying to make them all think that this cast are his "real friends", unlike those losers from last season.  He tried to play up his morality and how honorable of a game he played, when we know he doesn't really try to play that way - he told us so on the feeds.   He claimed he was closest to Nicole because he knows this cast loves Nicole.  I thought at least half of what he said was a lie.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Christmas was just spewing so much 'we're the good people, we're honorable, we'll play with integrity' bullshit, so add that to the list of reasons why I can't stand her.

I want to like Christmas, I do like her well enough, but something is holding me back.  She just came on so hard, taking too many risks.  The decision to jump off in the safety comp, because she didn't want to look like a comp beast. Ugh.  You are fighting for your life here. You've shared your occupation, you look lthe way you look, and nothing will keep you from looking like a comp beast.

Then when she was one of three to be eliminated - she could choose the sure win, but she decided to risk her very life in the game to "see where she stands" in the house.  Then she DRs how satisfied she is, and how she got what she wanted by learning she had two votes against her.  I just thought it was such an idiotic move.  Where you stand in the game changes by the hour, and how they feel about you the first day or two often means nothing.

Then today she was spying on Alex and Jillian. Why?  They are pretty powerless, they have no influence, and C could have been easily discovered and labeled an eavesdropper.  Who was she going to report her findings to?  

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

I finally figured out who Jillian looks like: Kristin Cavallari. Now if only I could figure out who Elena sounds like.

When Elena has her clown makeup on with her huge rouged mouth, she looks a bit like a sex doll. 

I think Christmas is a ringer for Alexandra Breckenridge. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Cosmosgravitation said:

I thought that conversation was at least partially strategy.  He didn't do it very well, but I thought he was trying to make them all think that this cast are his "real friends", unlike those losers from last season.

Good point. I do think he was doing that. He was definitely playing up how better this season is, but I think he was mixing in some of his real greivances. I can easily believe he doesn't care for most of his former castmates that much, but who knows.

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Then when she was one of three to be eliminated - she could choose the sure win, but she decided to risk her very life in the game to "see where she stands" in the house.

I seriously don't understand why people say this. At the time, Christmas had absolutely no idea what the challenge would be. Maybe it would be "do as many pushups as you can in 5 minutes" BUT it might have been "answer these random questions about something random" kind of challenge. I think she made the right choice, not that it matters because she survived.

Cody is dead to me now. He's a transphobic asshat AND he chews with his mouth open. Also, put on a shirt in the kitchen you asshat. I'll bet casting laughed gleefully when they found him.

• Love 4

Paul tried to orchestrate a boys meeting in the HOH with Matt, Mark, and Cody, who was otherwise engaged at looking at himself in the mirror. Paul pressed for a name who was going up tomorrow. It lasted for about five minutes right before 9pm BB time.  Cody said not a word. 

• Love 2
(edited)

I believe Paul doesn't keep in touch with the cast of BB18.  It is pretty common.  Some make one close friend but in time that fades, too.  I don't believes he thinks this cast is more dynamic though, that is game play and I get it.  He makes friends easily and he is doing well with this.  I noticed a huge strain when Elena plopped down next to him and talked about dicks and sex.  Lol. He so wanted to get away but the room was full and there was no easy out!

And James didn't do squat, we all talked about that every damn day!  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3
(edited)

Raven looks so much better with her hair down. It's not even funny. She's very pretty, but I honestly didn't notice with the Cindy Lou Who hair.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 5
(edited)

Cody is making a huge mistake not keeping on top of what his alliance is talking about.  His arrogance stuns.   He has no idea that Paul is orchestrating his demise.  And no idea Paul is safe and cannot be nominated tomorrow.   I just squeaked with delight as I typed that.  

Kevin is being delightful in the kitchen.  He is my favorite by far.

Anyone get the feeling Jessica is starting to get a crush on Paul and rethinking her "relationship" with Cody? 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 4
18 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Anyone get the feeling Jessica is starting to get a crush on Paul and rethinking her "relationship" with Cody? 

Yes! I was thinking that same thing too!

Also -- I'm so annoyed hearing about how AMAZING Paul was last season and how everything was SO easy for him to figure out, and everyone else was so ridiculously stupid. Ugh. So so so annoying. They're talking about how James slipped through every week. PLEASE let this cast realize that they should NOT let Paul do that!!! 

• Love 3
(edited)

I agree with Paul 100% on the the c word.  Unfortunately this is during a commercial break on BBAD.   You want to get upset about something? Think about racism, homeless, bigotry etc, it was a longish rant.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
(edited)

Kevin is all dressed up in a suit and looking good.  Dom is doing a motivational show and Kevin is the guest!  He is waiting for her to do her makeup.  She has been in the bathroom in front of the mirror all day.  Really, all day. 

Kevin said he never had a wallet, he wrapped his bills in an elastic.  So Sopranos, I love it! 

ETA.  Wise  guys prefer the green ones used on broccoli, for those of you who did not watch this series. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
(edited)
6 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

She reminds me a bit of the lead singer of the Dixie Chicks. Or someone else I can't put a name to right now. *edit. It might be Busy Phillips I'm thinking of.

I don't have the live feeds, I just can't sleep, so I checked this thread out. I didn't finish watching the opening episodes, but have checked the twitter feed mentioned here. 

Edited by Anela
  • Love 1

At the very beginning of BB After Dark  Paul was talking about howJosh dropped an R bomb' in the kitchen. 

---

Josh:  oh I didn't mean that I meant stupid

Paul:  you dug even deeper hole now

Josh:  The two things are synonymous

Paul:  nooooo they are not.  For the exact reason why you shouldn't use it in that context. Fuck I was so mad

------

Did anybody catch that on the feeds?  UGH

The thing is...as I see it...we did such a good job of switching to terms like intellectualy challenged that there is a whole generation of people who only know retarded being used to mean something is crazy or stupid, but not in the actual clinical sense.

Language changes and for a lot of people they have only ever known it as a synonym for stupid.

I don't agree or use the word...but it is something that doesn't get me as worked up as some words

• Love 5

Man, apparently I missed some good feeds when I decided to go to bed early. Oh well; better get used to doing that.

Catching up on what I've missed, it sounds like Jessica/Cody had sex last night. Mark got mad at Christmas/Matt for asking questions about his showmance with Elena. I guess a bunch of ghost stories happened, but Kevin's was missed because apparently, we just had to see Jessica/Cody doing it under the covers?  

So, I know Dominique was complaining about how she hates doing her makeup everyday. Then...don't? Or do a light layer of makeup? Literally, nobody's forcing you to wear makeup. 

4 hours ago, brdwygurl said:

Josh:  oh I didn't mean that I meant stupid

Paul:  you dug even deeper hole now

Josh:  The two things are synonymous

Paul:  nooooo they are not.  For the exact reason why you shouldn't use it in that context. Fuck I was so mad

Paul thinks it's perfectly fine to call women the c word so he can shut the fuck up and take several seats. I hate him so much. I will never be able to invest in this season because he will be there forever. 

38 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, I know Dominique was complaining about how she hates doing her makeup everyday. Then...don't? Or do a light layer of makeup? Literally, nobody's forcing you to wear makeup. 

I'm sure she's self-conscious about wearing no makeup for the entire audience to see in HD. Thanks society for making women believe the only important thing about them is their looks!

This cast sucks.

• Love 6
(edited)

Jokers Updates

2:41 am Cam 1 HOH room

Jessica ready for bed, hops in with Cody and conversation about his strategy starts. They are facing each other in the dark, she’s slightly sitting up. 

Jess: I feel like I’m starting to understand your long game a little bit better.
Cody: What do you think?
Jess: So, from what you told me today, in your strategy…and this obviously stays between us, I won’t mention it. But uh, in your strategy, Paul and Christmas are the more expendables.
Cody: They are the—
Jess: In case of emergency please use—

Cody suddenly pops up a little and puts his hand on Jessica’s arm. He speaks kind of forcefully, not aggressive but more like he really wants to show her and get her to see his way of thinking. He is making a strong case to her.

He says: When it’s me, you, Elena, Mark, Raven, Matt and Dominique together….it is cool, calm, collected, fun—everything you would expect from just a natural, good group. Whenever Paul or Christmas is around, the amount of anxiety, game fear, all that increases like ehh…I just watch and it is F—ing, it SKYrockets. And then, any time I believe that there’s any kind of distrust sewn in between the group…(he’s looking intently at her and shakes his head) it’s either one of them. And this is not just me observing, this is like conversations I’ve had with everyone. And it is…all of you guys have like, graciously F-ing, like, blindly trusted my game. You’re like, "it’s Cody…he’s the dude, he knows what he’s doing"...... They are the ones sewing the confusion and distrust and saying….whatever they…F-ing say….I don’t really ask for specifics, whatever. And they are the ones just creating this F-ing fear. 

Cody shakes his head slightly, says: I—that’s all I got to say about it. He puts his head back down on the pillow, still resting his hand on Jessica’s arm and continues to look directly at her.

Jess: I get it. I understand what you are saying. I mean, I don’t disagree with you. 
Cody: Cause you see it too. 
Jess: I feel a loyalty to Paul, especially because he gave me a bracelet on the first night. So it’s hard for me toooooo…..I guess you would say Paul’s my Alex. 
Cody nods.
Jess: But I do understand where you’re coming from. And we do have to think long term.

They start kissing, cuddling and giggling.

It looks like Christmas will be the replacement today. 

I don't think Jessica is strong enough to go against Cody's wishes when it comes to voting/thinking for herself.   Admitting her loyalty to Paul confirms that.  That was something to keep to herself if she was having reservations about Cory's silence.  She was part of that chorus last night. 

Edited by wings707
(edited)

Is it possible........that there won't be a real eviction because of Megan self-evicting?  I could easily believe that BB-TPTB would run it up to the last possible minute before announcing.  And if there were to be no eviction, it's possible that Paul's ACA would go unrevealed, if they played it that way. Of course the blurb did say he was protected from nomination, but who knows how TPTB will play it? 

I don't have the feeds, but from what I'm reading here I've become (for the moment) a Paul fan.  He's playing the game, and not in some cuddly corner talking dicks and sex, or preening in front of a mirror. He has the potential of giving me good TV, which after all is the reason I even bother with this annual travesty.  His "secret Agent Man" bit last year was priceless. He, at least, brings it.

BTW Feed-watchers - let me be the first to thank you for your stellar contributions to this season.

And......"HI" to all my buddies from last year and years past. One of the best parts of BB19 starting is the reunion here. Lovin' all of ya!

ETA:  If Megan did self-evict because of PTSD, what does that do to Paul's claim that he was responsible for her going?  Or did he instigate a triggering event?

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 1

It would be interesting to see how the votes shake out between Christmas and Jillian. I think Christmas could be in some real trouble, but it would also hurt Cody's game. You don't put someone up who is technically in your alliance without telling anyone. So stupid. Yet another case of HOHitis.

Even if Paul could be nominated, I'd think he'd stay over Jillian at this point.

• Love 5
(edited)
11 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

It would be interesting to see how the votes shake out between Christmas and Jillian. I think Christmas could be in some real trouble, but it would also hurt Cody's game. You don't put someone up who is technically in your alliance without telling anyone. So stupid. Yet another case of HOHitis.

Even if Paul could be nominated, I'd think he'd stay over Jillian at this point.

I am wondering the same thing.  Cody has lost respect within his own alliance so I think Jillian will go in a landslide.

12 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Is it possible........that there won't be a real eviction because of Megan self-evicting?  I could easily believe that BB-TPTB would run it up to the last possible minute before announcing.  And if there were to be no eviction, it's possible that Paul's ACA would go unrevealed, if they played it that way. Of course the blurb did say he was protected from nomination, but who knows how TPTB will play it? 

I don't have the feeds, but from what I'm reading here I've become (for the moment) a Paul fan.  He's playing the game, and not in some cuddly corner talking dicks and sex, or preening in front of a mirror. He has the potential of giving me good TV, which after all is the reason I even bother with this annual travesty.  His "secret Agent Man" bit last year was priceless. He, at least, brings it.

There are ways they can compensate for an HG leaving.  It is a possibility every season.  They can eliminate one DE.  I would be shocked if they choose to have no elimination.  Paul's safety has to be revealed today if Cody nominates him.  But Christmas could be his first choice leaving Paul with his advantage for next week.  

Paul is playing very well and he is a pleasure to watch on the feeds. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
(edited)
4 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Paul is playing very well and he is a pleasure to watch on the feeds.

LOL - I agree (from reports posted here), and it makes me want to go take a hot shower and scrub myself clean for even for a moment thinking such a thing!

I know there are many ways for TPTB to work it.  I was just speculating on the possibility of not even having a real eviction, just to shake up the hammies.  You know, get them all worked up, and then - psssbt - fake out!

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 1
(edited)
20 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

I don't have the feeds, but from what I'm reading here I've become (for the moment) a Paul fan.  He's playing the game, and not in some cuddly corner talking dicks and sex, or preening in front of a mirror.

Yeah Paul is playing, but from what I've seen, he's right on the verge of playing too hard. I don't like Cody at all, but he has a point about Paul. He does take over whatever room he's in and talks nonstop. that said, he kept pushing for a consensus replacement, and he didn't come close to getting one. I'm not sure if Paul knows how much he's on Cody's target list, but he's probably somewhat nervous. Not that he would be leaving of course, but he knows the target on him gets bigger if that temptation power has to be used.

5 hours ago, brdwygurl said:

At the very beginning of BB After Dark  Paul was talking about howJosh dropped an R bomb' in the kitchen. 

---

I heard it being discussed. Another thing going around, that I didn't see but Kevin let out and Jason confirmed it, was that Josh went up to Cody and said something like Marines being the branch of the military that doesn't fight or really do anything. It really didn't make much sense, but everyone in the HOH was "OMG!!!" 

Edited by vb68
  • Love 4
(edited)
41 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

ETA:  If Megan did self-evict because of PTSD, what does that do to Paul's claim that he was responsible for her going?  Or did he instigate a triggering event?

This article has some info about the fight she had with Josh.  I don't know where Paul figured in this other than telling her something someone said behind her back but not sure that was the catalyst. 

https://www.bustle.com/p/why-is-josh-mad-at-megan-on-big-brother-19-hes-convinced-shes-a-snake-67678

Edited by wings707
1 minute ago, vb68 said:

Yeah Paul is playing, but from what I've seen, he's right on the verge of playing too hard.

Very typical of Paul's game.

Josh went up to Cody and said something like Marines being the branch of the military that doesn't fight or do really do anything.

OMG! LOL  Josh is turning out to be the comic relief of the season, in a very sad way.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, vb68 said:

Yeah Paul is playing, but from what I've seen, he's right on the verge of playing too hard.

I agree with this, he's right on the verge.  And he's going to have to play even harder if he and/or Christmas are Cody's renom choices.  In last season he was able to play hard and managed to slink back into the shadows, but it will be a lot harder for him to do that this year with the sole vet label.

1 hour ago, wings707 said:

It looks like Christmas will be the replacement today. 

Damn. She's still a favorite and it'd be nice to see her compete in the physical challenges. 

• Love 3
Just now, CrazyDog said:

Damn. She's still a favorite and it'd be nice to see her compete in the physical challenges. 

She is a favorite of mine, too.  She takes good care of Josh, he is fragile and homesick for mom.  She gave him a loving, motherly hug this morning.  She is kind.  He calls her his angel.  But that is only one of many reasons I like her.  

• Love 4

Yeah, it's smart of Cody to try to get Christmas out now, it really is. She's a strong competitor, both for the physical competitions as well as socially (not sure about mental competitions yet). She gets along with everyone and she really is a force to be reckoned with. Ultimately, it's smart to get her out now; the problem is is that she's part of their big alliance, and I doubt people will take too kindly with him putting her up, and I don't think it'll be as easy as he thinks to get her evicted. He might be able to, but he will absolutely be the next target because of him not talking to anybody and being an overall annoying jerk about it. 

Also, I love Christmas and that'll dwindle down the number of houseguests who I can stand. I also happen to like Jillian so I'd rather Jason or Ramses go up and get evicted instead. I have no thoughts on either of them. 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, wings707 said:

She takes good care of Josh, he is fragile and homesick for mom.  She gave him a loving, motherly hug this morning.  She is kind.  He calls her his angel.  But that is only one of many reasons I like her.  

Haha. For anyone who saw the Avengers movie, it's like Black Widow calming down the Hulk.

Cody nominating Christmas, particularly in this way, is so weird to me. His gameplay is kinda fascinating to watch, it's too bad he's such a horrible person.

At this point the people I most want gone are Christmas and Paul. I hate most of these people, but of the ones I hate most those 2 are most likely to actually have a chance of going far/doing stuff.