Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E05: Fear Never Fixed Anything

Bug hits on a solution to Nomi's legal troubles, new cracks begin to appear in Kala's perfect life, and the Sensates consider a bold change of plans.

I think I'm ready to make a confession: I still miss old Capheus. There was something so boyish and charming about him, he was pure sunshine... The new actor's fine, not his fault, but it just doesn't seem the same character. 

Inspector Mun's definitely adorable and I'm glad he seems to be one the good guys. And I'm shipping him with Sun 100%

Any clue about the actor playing The Guy? The voice sounded familiar, but I didn't recognize him. 

• Love 4

Just like when I heard the 4 Non Blonds song season 1, I teared up and felt that the bigger connection was made. Brilliant. 

Wow...that's some new head do for Sun. Can't wait to get a better glimpse of what must be her warrior armor. Was she war painted or did she get tattooed? 

I almost expected that building, the Capheus went into, to be one where he would rescind his no thanks to run for office. 

This show is dazzling to watch. All the locations and views are eye candy. I feel my wanderlust coming on ! 

• Love 2
(edited)

I cant even decide what my favorite scene was, the return of What's Going On, or Sun gloriously reuniting with her dog! I just love how the happiest, most slow motion reunion we have ever gotten on this show was between Sun and her adorable puppy dog!

Also loved Bug being a big fan of Lito, and awkwardly complimenting him in Spanish. I just love how cool Bug is with all this craziness, he just goes with the flow. I also laughed at the dinner scene with Kala and her family, and the increasing awkwardness of her dad and father in law arguing. Kala`s dad is so lovable, I pretty much immediately take his side, but I get why Rajans dad isn't feeling to sympathetic to the people trying to kill him right now. That part wasn't funny, what WAS cracking me up was the increasingly desperate attempts at Kala and Rajan and their other relatives to keep the conversation away from arguing, and when that wasn't happening, how Kala and Rajan pulled the classic "Wow, this has just been SUPER fun, but, look at the the time, we have a...thing, so we have to leave RIGHT NOW" routine on their parents. I've been there guys.

It looks like the cop who Sun beat the shit out of as a teen has a bit of a crush. I didn't imagine that Sun would get a love interest, but I can get behind this guy.

This season is so good, even better than last season! I love that all the characters are interacting more, and we are getting a good mix of individual stories and the main fight against Whispers and his Big Evil Company.

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 7
(edited)

Another viewer loving this season.  I just can't think of another show that has allowed me to grow to love and care about EVERY protagonist and said protagonist supporting characters.   I love Amanita, Dani, Felix, and Jela, I think they are all amazing people and I hope for the best for all of them.   The different backgrounds makes the connections these characters have seem even more profound to me as a viewer.

Sun who was raised in such an emotionally cold atmosphere has genuinely connected with so many people.  Her relationship with the Senior Citizen Prisoner was very moving.   And the woman wanting to make sure Sun didn't lose herself during her quest was very powerful.  Wolfgangs background is one of violence, patricide and criminality, yet he is irresistibly drawn to a woman who's family could be described as an Indian Sitcom.  These characters are all so well drawn.

Loved Kala's talk with her father and glad that we get to see why she values the relationship with him so much.  Her acknowledging how fortunate she is and has been, and worrying that she doesn't appreciate things enough makes her a very self-aware character.  It also allows me to root for her just as much as the others.  As picture perfect as her life may seem, she's not happy.  I can't imagine having everything I could want and STILL not being satisfied, I can imagine that's a scary emotional place.

Sun's Cop is HOOOOOOT.

Lila is a snake, she just hasn't bitten anyone on screen YET.  One thing I like about Wolfgang (and I hope it doesn't change) is that he is not led around by little Wolfgang.  He is not someone who is easily manipulated.  He's got a cynical and cold view of the world and everyone in it.  It doesn't stop him from deeply caring about people who are worthy, like Felix, Kala and the rest of  the Cluster, it just prevents him from spinning on a spider spun (Lila) web.

I will probably always prefer the old Capheaus but the new one is acceptable.  He conveys warmth and a sense of compassion.  I like him.  

I'm glad Will and Riley are becoming more pro-active, I only hope it works out to their benefit.

LOVING this season and so glad this show is back.

Edited by Advance35
  • Love 9

Every time Whispers/Milton is on screen, want to punch the TV.

I hope Sun's cop really is a good guy. This show makes me suspicious of everyone.

Had to smile at the V for Vendetta reference with the Guy Fawkes mask and the alliteration using V for every word.

Very sad that Jonas is dead. I wanted more of him in the story! Surprised that Will didn't say anything to Whispers about it.

Would erasing all the warrants and such really stop the people who are after Nomi? Wasn't it more than typical legal stuff? (It's been a while since I watched previous episodes.)

The scene in the movie theater with Lito was kind of sweet, receiving unexpected support for his work from Bug.

I liked the episode, but somehow it felt kind of splintered to me.

Hope Netfllix announces another season right away.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, justmehere said:

Every time Whispers/Milton is on screen, want to punch the TV.

I hope Sun's cop really is a good guy. This show makes me suspicious of everyone.

Had to smile at the V for Vendetta reference with the Guy Fawkes mask and the alliteration using V for every word.

Very sad that Jonas is dead. I wanted more of him in the story! Surprised that Will didn't say anything to Whispers about it.

Would erasing all the warrants and such really stop the people who are after Nomi? Wasn't it more than typical legal stuff? (It's been a while since I watched previous episodes.)

The scene in the movie theater with Lito was kind of sweet, receiving unexpected support for his work from Bug.

I liked the episode, but somehow it felt kind of splintered to me.

Hope Netfllix announces another season right away.

I'm sorry that I can't post clickable links but I'm positive that I've read that they've already reached out to the actors to sign them up. I think the site was Vulture. Let's just hope that it doesn't take 2 years if they do renew. 

Anonymous! Hah, I laughed so hard, even as it completely threw me for a loop! I wonder what the real Anonymous thinks of his/her/their guest appearance.

Loved seeing Sun reunited with her dog, though why is she always in her underwear? It's not sexualised or anything, but honestly - get the poor woman some clothes!

Chuckled at the Indian dinner party: every time the men stopped for a breath, the women immediately started up with loud: "PASS THE ...., PLEASE! IT'S DELICIOUS." It's these little human touches that really elevate the show: you can tell it's a celebration of humanity. 

I really appreciate this show having so many positive, nurturing father-figures. Daddy Issues is such a lazy way of building character, yet here Riley and Kala's father are so warm and loving. Obviously Will's father has some issues, but he's still firmly on his son's side. Mothers are nicely represented as well: Sara's mother was open-minded and Lito's mother supportive, ditto Amanita's mother in the first season. Haven't seen Capheus's mother yet this season, but it was pretty clear that he adores her. More of this! 

• Love 5

This season so far feels much more cohesive than the first one did. It seems like it took a long time to really set up the characters and the mythology in season one, and now they can actually move forward with explanations and development. It's really paying off, though.

I also don't mind all the extended ways the story keeps taking a pause to celebrate the connections between the main 8 and go all artistic - if anything, that just makes the storytelling that much more interesting. It seems like a much more unified narrative between all eight this season now that they're all aware and actively working towards the same things. 

I was wondering how long it would be until Lito's fame bled into one of the other storylines. Bug's fanboy moment was great. 

• Love 3
On 5/7/2017 at 5:16 AM, Mindthinkr said:

I'm sorry that I can't post clickable links but I'm positive that I've read that they've already reached out to the actors to sign them up. I think the site was Vulture. Let's just hope that it doesn't take 2 years if they do renew. 

Yes - they extended their options or something to keep them available, but I don't think we've had a formal announcement yet about renewal.

I hope that they do. I really want to see some of my questions answered and how they move the sensates forward. Trouble is that I've read that they haven't gotten the best reviews and ratings but Season 1 did start a bit slow...it had to. There was a lot to absorb. This finale was kick butt. I'm sure the ratings will go up. 

I've tried to get a few ppl I know to watch this but they just can't seem to get into it. Their loss. Big loss. 

The Return of What's going on song.  Is this going to be the theme song of the series?  Because I am not against it.  It does fit with the show.

I actually forgot about Sun's dog but then I am not really an animal person.  Still it was a beautiful scene.   The dog was probably the only thing Sun had that returned her love....well before the cluster anyway.  

Of course Bug would know "The Guy".  And yes it is all kinds of awesome that Bug is a fan of Lito's work.  Its the little things like Nomi/Amanita/Bug walking into a showing of one of Lito's movies to meet "the Guy" that makes this show so special.    Especially since Lito has been having a tough time finding a new movie that didn't have him playing a gay guy dying of aids.  

The V is Vendetta guy was all kinds of cool.  The fact that the guy knows about the  Homo Sensorium and the BPO.   E-Death sound all kinds of cool.   And of course that kind of favor comes with one in return.  But hey V is Vendetta guy seems like a friend.  Spooky stalkery friend but still a friend.  

I actually do like Kala questioning the fact that even with all the things in her life she isn't happy.  Sometimes being self aware isn't such a good thing but then it does allow you to search out the things that might make you happy.  Her relationship with her father is very sweet.    The story about the doll is kinda of metaphorical even if her father doesn't know it.  Kala knows the truth.  She doesn't want her life or her husband.  She can smile all she wants and pretend otherwise.  All she really wants is Wolfgang.

When Sun was telling her teacher her plan I got chills.  "I have no plan.  I have an enemy. I will not stop until he is dead.  Or I am."  It is confirmed in this episode that Sun uses a different name while fighting because her father did not approve of women fighting.  Which is why Mun wouldn't recognize her by name.  

Politics had dinner is never a good thing.  However both sides were done relatively well.  I actually enjoyed both fathers fighting over politics while everyone else was trying to change the subject.  

• Love 1
On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 9:05 PM, Helena Dax said:

I think I'm ready to make a confession: I still miss old Capheus. There was something so boyish and charming about him, he was pure sunshine... The new actor's fine, not his fault, but it just doesn't seem the same character. 

I have to agree with this. I binged S1 prior to the release of S2 for a refresher, and there is something about old Capheus that is missing in this new Capheus.

On ‎5‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 7:37 PM, tennisgurl said:

Also loved Bug being a big fan of Lito, and awkwardly complimenting him in Spanish. I just love how cool Bug is with all this craziness, he just goes with the flow.

I like that Neet's was amazed that the guy on the screen was THE Lito of Nomi's cluster.

On 5/7/2017 at 7:08 AM, justmehere said:

It wouldn't matter if Bendix still wants to arrest her -- without any case, he's got no grounds to do anything.  Of course, this is assuming that there's no hard-copy information anywhere...  suspension of disbelief, party of one!

I'm very glad that Sun, Riley and Will are getting out.  A place in the sun is much better than the prison and the hidey-hole.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, jhlipton said:

It wouldn't matter if Bendix still wants to arrest her -- without any case, he's got no grounds to do anything.  Of course, this is assuming that there's no hard-copy information anywhere...  suspension of disbelief, party of one!

I'm very glad that Sun, Riley and Will are getting out.  A place in the sun is much better than the prison and the hidey-hole.

We are living in the internet age.   Most if not all information is online now.  Hard copies take up too much space.  I know it is apples and cars but my company completely got rid of hard copy information.  Everything is online now.  I can see the same for law enforcement.  Makes it easier for multi jurisdictional info to be shared.  

• Love 1
On 5/6/2017 at 5:37 PM, tennisgurl said:

Also loved Bug being a big fan of Lito, and awkwardly complimenting him in Spanish. I just love how cool Bug is with all this craziness, he just goes with the flow.

I loved that it served the purpose of introducing the "real" Lito to Amanita and Bug, plus Bug's enthusiasm gave Lito a boost when he was so down. So even the non-sensates around the cluster have an impact on the sensates.

On 5/7/2017 at 4:08 AM, justmehere said:

"It's an app." Loved it.

14 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I have to agree with this. I binged S1 prior to the release of S2 for a refresher, and there is something about old Capheus that is missing in this new Capheus.

I deliberately didn't binge for that reason. When I saw that they recast Capheus I was disappointed, but then I saw a tweet by one of the cast member that, though it didn't say anything specific, sounded like there were some clear reasons he was let go.  I like this guy, so I'm good with him.

38 minutes ago, Chaos Theory said:

We are living in the internet age.   Most if not all information is online now.  Hard copies take up too much space.  I know it is apples and cars but my company completely got rid of hard copy information.  Everything is online now.  I can see the same for law enforcement.  Makes it easier for multi jurisdictional info to be shared.  

One cannot underestimate the technical progress in municipal organizations. As one who works within one, trust me, we just moved up from 1980's pre-windows software for some of our important processes recently. We are far from paperless, and the fax machines are used often. Part of the reason, of course, is that we are funded by taxpayers, and cannot just freely upgrade. And in our neck of the woods, taxpayers are a little paranoid about government spending. It can take literal years to implement something new, if it's costly. SF may have better computers and systems, but lots of people still prefer paper they can write notes on.

• Love 1

Officially have had enough of Bug, and the actor chewing up the scenery. I get that they were trying to cast way against typical nerd/hacker stereotypes, and possibly reaching back to Gibsonesque "cowboys", but he just grates. 

3 hours ago, Chaos Theory said:

2 hours ago, Clanstarling said:

One cannot underestimate the technical progress in municipal organizations. As one who works within one, trust me, we just moved up from 1980's pre-windows software for some of our important processes recently. We are far from paperless, and the fax machines are used often. Part of the reason, of course, is that we are funded by taxpayers, and cannot just freely upgrade. And in our neck of the woods, taxpayers are a little paranoid about government spending. It can take literal years to implement something new, if it's costly. SF may have better computers and systems, but lots of people still prefer paper they can write notes on.

I see your points.

• Love 1
On 5/11/2017 at 7:17 PM, jhlipton said:

Spoiler

Now we know -- Bendix got bupkis!  LOL

4 hours ago, nosleepforme said:

I don't really get how the visiting works anymore. I always thought the Sensates just take over the body or appear in the minds of the other Sensates, but now it appears like they're actually in the physical space when they visit, like with Lito sitting next to Bug in the theater. 

My take is that we're seeing multiple ways sensates connect. They can have the inimate connection between individuals (Kala and Wolfie,  or when Lito and Capheaus were being interviewed, and can also take over the bodies when needed (the fight scenes). They can also connect as a group (or individually) apart from the more intimate connection and visually present to the sensates they're connected to. So when they connect all at once, they can see and hear each other, and see the physical space, but can't be seen by non-sensates (Bug didn't see Lito).

When it comes to sensates outside the cluster, though, it seems they can only connect one to one - Whispers connects primarily to Will and Riley can't see h im when that happens, and Lila's cluster member didn't seem to see Wolfie (was it?). I'm not sure what to make of Jonas - I can't recall if he appeared to them all at once or individually. But they're technically related (he's a....cluster uncle???), so maybe different rules apply.

• Love 2
(edited)

If two sensates make eye contact, they can subsequently 'visit' with each other.  If three sensates have all made eye contact with each other, then they can all visit at the same time, even if they are outside a cluster.  

Jonas can visit Will and Nomi.  He met Will at the convenience store in Chicago, and he and Nomi saw each other at the Pride parade in San Francisco right before she fainted and fell off of Amanita's motorcycle.   If Will and Nomi are visiting each other when Jonas visits either, then all three see each other.  

Sensates within a cluster can visit each other without ever having met, or can 'share' - operate within the other's body. 

Edited by Infie
  • Love 7

The scene where Sun was reunited with her dog was one of the most loveliest scenes any television show has ever done. And the reprise of What's Going On was a delight, along with Riley spotting a sweary/Scottish Seventh Doctor in the crowd.

The rest of the episode was also delightful too.

Capheus being approached for politics is interesting and thanks to those irritating interns we learned a lot more about Zakia as well. 

The Will and Milton scenes had a creepy slant and Wolfgang was smart to try and distance himself a little from Lila even if it's unlikely to last.

I felt bad that Lito's career was hitting the skids but I loved his fanboy moment with Bug/Nomi/Amanita and The Guy seems like an interesting subplot as well. 

There does seem to be growing tensions with Kala and Rajan's families though, doesn't there?

Detective Mun is hot and the fact that he's on Sun's side is even better, 8/10

• Love 4

Ah, the return of What's Up? That was a nice callback, and it was nice to see Riley doing the DJ thing again, while also using her abilities to draw in more sensates. And one of them was Sylvester McCoy! I love that cantankerous old sod. I liked Riley's speech as well. You forget, because she's spent so much time looking after Will, that she's been through some truly awful things in her life.

And as someone on reddit pointed out, that scene, with all the glitter and confetti and smoke and dancing, is an amazing test of Netflix streaming quality. I watched that without any pixelation or loss of clarity.

So the politics heats up, with Capheus being recruited by what I presume are the progressive, party of the people. I can see why the idea of a noble matutu driver who stands up for his neighbours appeals to them. I like this storyline for him, far better than I like him running after or away from gangs in the slums of Nairobi.

Sun and her dog and her old teacher was sweet. He seems like a cool old guy, and very supportive of someone who is wanted for about four murders now. And despite thinking it's too convenient, I don't mind that the cop is open to siding with Sun.

The scene with Kala and her dad made me a little sad. He's talking about how she was always so happy and smiley, and Kala can only ask "what happened to that girl?" She's so troubled, and would be even without being a sensate. And damn, the analogy about presents hit home. Because don't we all do that, as adults? Smile and pretend that we love them all, even when we don't? That's exactly what Kala is doing with her life, now. She married a guy because she couldn't bear to hurt Rajan and her family, by telling them the truth.

The scenes with Will and Whispers are fun to watch. I love that antagonistic-but-civil dynamic, and Whispers trying to feed Will all this stuff, only for Will to just say, 'that's bullshit, dude'. I think I do believe that Angelica was in with Whispers all the way, but had some sort of epiphany at the end.

Lila isn't very subtle, is she? I like that Wolfgang isn't daft enough to let his attraction to her (because he is attracted to her) override the clear dangers she represents. He's never trusting at the best of times, but he seemed just as likely to throw Lila off that balcony as he was to throw her onto the bed. Seems like the best thing for Wolfgang to do would be to get out of Berlin. While he's there, there will always be someone trying to use him for their own gains. Max Riemelt really should become a bigger name, off the back of this series. He has a lot of presence. He could easily be a Hollywood action star.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Danny Franks said:

Max Riemelt really should become a bigger name, off the back of this series. He has a lot of presence. He could easily be a Hollywood action star.

All of the actors are incredible,  They become their characters and no matter what gets thrown at them ("Make the flashiest tastiest sidecar in Korea while auditioning for the role of your life in Hollywood" as just one example) tackle it with style.  I see great things ahead for all of them.

• Love 3
On 5/11/2017 at 4:33 PM, Chaos Theory said:

On 5/11/2017 at 4:17 PM, jhlipton said:

Yeeeeah, I still side-eye this. They can erase Nomi off the Internet but they couldn't erase human memory. Anyone on the case remembers where her apartment is, where her girlfriend works. All BPO needs to do is send "someone from Interpol" to say they're tracking information about a European hacking incident that might be related to the investigation that was going on last week, could you point the way, and voila, BPO goons at the door.

Loved the conversation between Kala and her dad.

Loved Bug fanboying Lito.

Anonymous—of course Bug knows them! 

I was afraid Sun would get caught, going to her trainer's. Luckily it was Mun on the trail. 

• Love 1

So, good for Bug to find a way out of it for Nomi and Neets. I know that they aren't out of the woods here and there are things that could go wrong, such as the police having hard copies, but I do think that even if Bendix finds them, it makes it harder for him to arrest Nomi or do anything because there's significantly less evidence. So, for a time, she will be free.

Also love that Bug is a Lito fan and the disbelief from Nomi and Neets when they saw him onscreen. I think it also helped Lito take another step into accepting his sexuality. With Bug and then the bartender finding his own love, I think it'll be very enlightening to Lito as he finds his new path. 

Kala's conversation with her dad is exactly the type of scene I've wanted to see from her. It's so nice to see a self aware character, and it puts more insight into her. However, clearly Rajan is not running the most clean business and Kala is figuring out that something's wrong. He still seems like a good guy, but I have to wonder about his friend Ajay.

I think I've decided that I don't like Lila. She thinks that she knows Wolfgang, but I'm glad that he's sticking by himself here and not being tempted by her. Hopefully that continues, because her coming on to him constantly is getting on my nerves a bit. 

Will and Whispers keep having this tug-of-war contest, but this time, it was Will who got to tug back. I'm actually really enjoying it. Neither one has full power over the other.

Hey! The return of the song that defined the best of season 1! And I loved Riley's speech before it. I thought it was very poignant and I'm loving that we're being reminded of Riley's past. 

Sun and her old dog? Oh man, that was cute. Her old teacher is also very wise and I love that she really does have friends and allies out there. Plus, we know her goal is to kill her brother and there's no way she doesn't succeed. She has several others backing her up.

• Love 1

Even if there's no co-operation from law enforcement, there's nothing to stop BPO from hiring thugs. The show has to know this, since they already showed Sun being nearly murdered illegally in prison twice. Out of prison? Even easier to kidnap someone and do whatever. Will and Riley weren't hunted legally, either. So... I'm not getting why the e-death is supposed to help Nomi all that much.

However, setting up The Guy/Anonymous/HackerUnderground as Sensorium and mentioning that she now owes them a favor... that is surely where this plot will pay off down the line.

Rajan seemed very aware of the corruption when he shut down Kala and basically infantilized her. I had started to like him, but now I think they're just setting it up for it to be easier for her to leave him without caring about whether it hurts his apparently corrupt and condescending heart.

Lito needs to hire some writers. The fans were still on his side watching his old movie tonight. All he really needs is a script and backers to fund it. I bet he could get that, even if it's not from the people who used to do it. If they are inviting him to a featured position where 5 million people show up at the Pride event in Sao Paolo (really??), then he's still famous and loved internationally. If nothing else, a kickstarter would raise the money he needs to make any movie he wanted. His reluctance and lack of imagination about how to handle this seems strange to me. He has a lot of support. But it's like he doesn't even want to try.

• Love 1
20 hours ago, possibilities said:

Even if there's no co-operation from law enforcement, there's nothing to stop BPO from hiring thugs. The show has to know this, since they already showed Sun being nearly murdered illegally in prison twice. Out of prison? Even easier to kidnap someone and do whatever. Will and Riley weren't hunted legally, either. So... I'm not getting why the e-death is supposed to help Nomi all that much.

If they are inviting him to a featured position where 5 million people show up at the Pride event in Sao Paolo (really??), then he's still famous and loved internationally.

The "E-Death" wasn't meant to hide Nomi from BPO, but from official law enforcement, specifically Bendix.

The organizers count for the São Paulo Gay Pride Parade in 2013 was 5 million.  The BBC count for the parade last year was 3 million (it's extremely difficult to get a count for an event where people come and go and come back again).

• Love 1

It's taken me a month to watch this season, because I didn't get into the first season right away. I'm enjoying this season more, and am sorry they cancelled it. 

Awwwww! Is it wrong that I awwwed hardest at Sun reuniting with her dog? I also loved watching her dog lick her face and then watching her enjoy the meal her teacher had made for her.

I was hoping that Nomi, Bug, or Wolfgang could get her some fake papers so she could leave the country and safely hide somewhere until she had enough evidence to put her brother away, but I guess it would be easier for her to find evidence while she's still in Korea. I'm glad she's with her teacher and she's training with him again. That's exactly what she needs - some emotional support and love from her teacher and her dog.

Bug cracks me up. His deliberate pregnant pause was hilarious. Loved when Bug was gushing about how awesome Lito is. I hope that in addition to a much needed emotional boost, this helps Lito realize that he still has fans out there. Maybe this will plant the seed that makes him think about crossing over into American movies.

I also had to laugh when Whispers was going on and on about architecture and Will asked if that info would be on the test. I never understand why villains always feel the need to pontificate. I guess it's because they're convinced they so much smarter than everyone else and they are blessing us with the gift of their insight and knowledge.

Rajan's dad is THE WORST. It's bad enough that he's such a snob and an elitist, but on top of that he is one of those rude people who insists on forcing uncomfortable conversations during dinner. I have a relative like that and it makes family dinners super fun. Manendra reminds me of Whispers in that sense - they enjoy acting superior to everyone else and making them listen to their blowhard speeches. The worst is when people say things like, "Uh, maybe we should talk about something else," in an effort to politely change the subject and then someone like Manendra insists on continuing to kick the same dead horse. So fucking rude.

Dude, I felt like I was watching Pretty Little Liars when Nomi, Neets, and Bug went to see a movie together. I don't think I'm an expert on being a fugitive but I have enough common sense to know that if there's any sort of government agency actively searching for you, don't go out in public looking like yourself. Wear a hat, a hood, a wig, sunglasses, or a combination. That's like the most basic rule there is to not being recognized. Secondly, they should have gone to the theater separately from Bug and then sat near each other (not next to each other). Right now, Bendix is only hassling Neets at work but being seen in public with Bug will just give Bendix someone else to target, follow, and dig into.

Ajay continues to be smarmy. And now there are finally some cracks in Rajan's seemingly perfect image - the fact that he doesn't care about the discrepancies Kala found between the drug samples and the quality reports makes me very suspicious of him. I'm 99% sure I saw Rajan and Ajay walk by the window when Kala was talking to her dad at the restaurant, but then they never came inside.

Hot cop is back! And you know they belong together because their names are Sun and Mun!

As much as I want to believe that THE Guy is an ally, when he handed over the flash drive to Nomi, I was afraid it would end up taking down Bug's system or giving Bendix a way to track down Nomi.

• Love 2