Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

That last one is a very good question. It’s not something that a man would put in his bio. 

Even if Wendy knew for a fact Idris was uncircumcised, who cares? So he's uncircumcised and Wendy has fake tits. There's someone for everyone. Her "hot topics" has become a big disgusting pile of shit. Demeaning, degrading remarks about people and all while wearing a shirt with the 2 faced logo "use your power to empower". She is a big fucking joke. We're laughing AT you Wendy, not with you. You've become a carnival act. 

• Love 10
On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 8:42 PM, chenoa333 said:

Even if Wendy knew for a fact Idris was uncircumcised, who cares? So he's uncircumcised and Wendy has fake tits. There's someone for everyone. Her "hot topics" has become a big disgusting pile of shit. Demeaning, degrading remarks about people and all while wearing a shirt with the 2 faced logo "use your power to empower". She is a big fucking joke. We're laughing AT you Wendy, not with you. You've become a carnival act. 

Wendy has always derided men who are uncircumcised ever since her radio days. She has always said that they smell and are unclean.  

She also hates short men.  I think in her mind they are not manly enough for her.  

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 5
On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 6:05 PM, TVbitch said:

Today Wendy reminds us that short men are NOT sexy and that Idris Elba is okay to be People Magazine's sexiest man alive cuz he is tall enough. ...BUT WAIT, if he is uncircumsised, then no, Wendy is not having that. That is as bad as being shorter and would make him unsexy. 

Jesus God, can somebody tell Wendy nobody gives a fuck about her rude and demeaning preferences.  

Exactly! Somehow Idris will find the strength to carry on. *eye roll*

1 hour ago, Apprentice79 said:

Wendy has always derided men who are uncircumcised ever since her radio days. She has always said that they smell and are unclean.  

She also hates short men.  I think in her mind they are not manly enough for her.  

Which is funny considering she has a husband of the traveling pants. Well, he's finally settled down with just one side piece....

• Love 7
On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 8:21 PM, chenoa333 said:

How does Wendy know Idris Elba is uncircumcised? Or not?

She doesn't. She started out saying that she should ask K Michelle how Idris is "from the waist down. Does he have the turtleneck??" Seems like it was an excuse to be "edgy" and raunchy.

• Love 6
47 minutes ago, Jeanius said:

She doesn't. She started out saying that she should ask K Michelle how Idris is "from the waist down. Does he have the turtleneck??" Seems like it was an excuse to be "edgy" and raunchy.

Wendy is just nasty now.  There is no warmth and humor, just bitterness.  She is choosing to stay with Kevin when she has the means to free herself from that unhealthy relationship.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 6

The first five minutes of today's show is making me CRINGE so hard.  She starts HT with the tragedy in the bar in CA, which starts her tearing up, then trying to segue from this horrible story which involves a looong silent Q-Tip break, then more ugly crying about Missy Elliott because they both have thyroid and Graves disease.  Yeesh.

• Love 6

No WW today in So. California due to coverage of (yet another) U.S. citizen open firing on a group of bar patrons in Thousand Oaks. 

I don't care if WW ever gets aired here. She sucks. I'd be thrilled if she didn't get aired tomorrow either just because the big story is "it's another beautiful, sunny day in So. California!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, patty1h said:

The first five minutes of today's show is making me CRINGE so hard.  She starts HT with the tragedy in the bar in CA, which starts her tearing up, then trying to segue from this horrible story which involves a looong silent Q-Tip break, then more ugly crying about Missy Elliott because they both have thyroid and Graves disease.  Yeesh.

OMG She was a mess starting out. First off she spits something out of her mouth - we learn later that it is a Jolly Rancher. "I feel a ways," since her son is also college age. Dab, dab, dab. "No comment." Sniffle. Dab, dab, dab, dab, dab. Fear not, Will Wendy suck it up and save us from our sorrows? How WILL she go on? She must!!! We NEED Wendy and her sordid gossip. PLEASE Wendy - carry on!! Dab, dab, dab. Heavy sigh. Dab.

Her outfit today!!! LOL!!! I could ALMOST get on board, if she lost the belt. And her wigs lately have been stringy and sloppy looking. 

After the Missy Elliott segment, she went on to dis 50 Cynthia (Cent) and Ja Rule for their eternal beefin'. Entertaining enough. But next was an overly long segment about the marching band outside of Georgia that spelled C-O-O-* (I hate to write filthy words) - the whole lead up about Wendy being in the marching band, playing the clarinet, she couldn't march …. blah blah blah. Get to the STORY. Later, when her guest mentioned "clarinet," Wendy got all excited again. HEY EVERYONE WENDY PLAYED THE CLARINET. Big whoop.

Things continued to slide. HEY WENDY NO ONE WATCHED REAL HOBAGS OF JOISEY. First came a long lead-in about how Wendy didn't really watch it because she had TWO, YES TWO, hornets in her house. A whole THING about her guests, not one but TWO hornets, they get in the HOUSE, that time of YEAR - they STARVED. Wendy picked one up with a NAPKIN. she SQUEEZED it. It DIED. She picked up the OTHER ONE. She SQUEEZED it. It DIED. Really!! SO INTERESTING. Oh, and Wendy drinks Gatorade!! For the electrolytes!! She was so pleased to share that. Then on to RHONJ which NO ONE watched. Even Wendy sounded bored of Teresa and her bodybuilding, after being so gung ho Team Teresa in the past. 

She wanted to use her pointer, so she ended Hot Topics with a segment on Future and his five baby mama drama. Point. Point. Point. Point. Point. Jessica, India, Brittni, Ciara, and Joie. You're welcome. It was a "sloppy story" and a "circle of swill" or something. 

Guest was Christine Lahti. It would have been nice if Wendy had focused more on her portrayal of Gloria Steinem and the black women who were part of the story, (no time to name them!!) but we had to hear first about Christine's experience on the casting couch. "Set it up!! Set it up!! Where were you, where was he ….. " Very little time left for her to talk about the play. Wendy loves the sordid details. 

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Jeanius said:

OMG She was a mess starting out. First off she spits something out of her mouth - we learn later that it is a Jolly Rancher. "I feel a ways," since her son is also college age. Dab, dab, dab. "No comment." Sniffle. Dab, dab, dab, dab, dab. Fear not, Will Wendy suck it up and save us from our sorrows? How WILL she go on? She must!!! We NEED Wendy and her sordid gossip. PLEASE Wendy - carry on!! Dab, dab, dab. Heavy sigh. Dab.

Her outfit today!!! LOL!!! I could ALMOST get on board, if she lost the belt. And her wigs lately have been stringy and sloppy looking. 

After the Missy Elliott segment, she went on to dis 50 Cynthia (Cent) and Ja Rule for their eternal beefin'. Entertaining enough. But next was an overly long segment about the marching band outside of Georgia that spelled C-O-O-* (I hate to write filthy words) - the whole lead up about Wendy being in the marching band, playing the clarinet, she couldn't march …. blah blah blah. Get to the STORY. Later, when her guest mentioned "clarinet," Wendy got all excited again. HEY EVERYONE WENDY PLAYED THE CLARINET. Big whoop.

Things continued to slide. HEY WENDY NO ONE WATCHED REAL HOBAGS OF JOISEY. First came a long lead-in about how Wendy didn't really watch it because she had TWO, YES TWO, hornets in her house. A whole THING about her guests, not one but TWO hornets, they get in the HOUSE, that time of YEAR - they STARVED. Wendy picked one up with a NAPKIN. she SQUEEZED it. It DIED. She picked up the OTHER ONE. She SQUEEZED it. It DIED. Really!! SO INTERESTING. Oh, and Wendy drinks Gatorade!! For the electrolytes!! She was so pleased to share that. Then on to RHONJ which NO ONE watched. Even Wendy sounded bored of Teresa and her bodybuilding, after being so gung ho Team Teresa in the past. 

She wanted to use her pointer, so she ended Hot Topics with a segment on Future and his five baby mama drama. Point. Point. Point. Point. Point. Jessica, India, Brittni, Ciara, and Joie. You're welcome. It was a "sloppy story" and a "circle of swill" or something. 

Guest was Christine Lahti. It would have been nice if Wendy had focused more on her portrayal of Gloria Steinem and the black women who were part of the story, (no time to name them!!) but we had to hear first about Christine's experience on the casting couch. "Set it up!! Set it up!! Where were you, where was he ….. " Very little time left for her to talk about the play. Wendy loves the sordid details. 

So that's what I missed? The typical WW Show crap: it's all about Wendy and her thoughts, feelings, humor etc. And "eh eh eh eh". Cough drops, booger eyes, q-tips, ugly panty hose. And why are her nostrils SO fucking big? 

And yeah, who the fuck watches RHONJ anymore? That franchise is stale. Like Wendy. 

Edited by chenoa333
Smokin' hot Jamaican
  • Love 8

I was traveling, so thanks again @Jeanius

Jesus God, glad I missed it. Sometimes I think Wendy must get paid to pump certain shows cuz she CLEARLY does not actually watch them. Also, wasn't she bothered by a hornet just the other day? Is this really newsworthy? If so, BIG NEWS PEOPLE, there is a mosquito in my place right now!! 

• Love 7

Things continued to slide. HEY WENDY NO ONE WATCHED REAL HOBAGS OF JOISEY. First came a long lead-in about how Wendy didn't really watch it because she had TWO, YES TWO, hornets in her house. A whole THING about her guests, not one but TWO hornets, they get in the HOUSE, that time of YEAR - they STARVED. Wendy picked one up with a NAPKIN. she SQUEEZED it. It DIED. She picked up the OTHER ONE. She SQUEEZED it. It DIED.

That was one looooooong boring story about her hornets. I say this every week: Wendy has lost her mind. 

• Love 8
17 hours ago, Jaded said:

All of the Wendy stuff HSN has left is on clearance and barely takes up one page. It looks like they dropped her line.

After scrolling thru her "fashion" items: they are ugly and cheap looking. For example: $69.00 shoes marked down to $20.00. They aren't nice enough to fetch $20.00 let alone $69.00! Same goes for the other crap that won't sell. So much for that business venture. I'll bet Suzanne is glad she won't have to wear Wendy's clothes anymore! 

• Love 4
18 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

After scrolling thru her "fashion" items: they are ugly and cheap looking. For example: $69.00 shoes marked down to $20.00. They aren't nice enough to fetch $20.00 let alone $69.00! Same goes for the other crap that won't sell. So much for that business venture. I'll bet Suzanne is glad she won't have to wear Wendy's clothes anymore! 

There are a couple of things that aren’t so bad, but why would anyone want to wear Wendy Williams fashion?  ??. Embarrassing!!

Edited by Tanichka
  • Love 3
On 2018-11-08 at 9:11 AM, Jeanius said:

Yuuuuuk!

• Love 6
On 11/8/2018 at 4:49 PM, bichonblitz said:

That was one looooooong boring story about her hornets. I say this every week: Wendy has lost her mind. 

I keep seeing some commercial about a type of dementia that affects people specifically under the age of 60. Just sayin'!

• Love 4

It's hard to say positive things about Ms. Williams these days but I must say I really enjoyed her interview with Clifton Powell.  He's been in the business for years but I can't recall ever seeing a sit down interview with him.  He seems like a cool guy.  And thankfully Wendy didn't get in the gutter in this interview.  It was a great watch.  

This is the Wendy I like watching.  I wish she would visit more often.  

• Love 4
On 11/3/2018 at 11:52 AM, Jeanius said:

The giggle is because Wendy is about to RAG on Floyd Mayweather because he is illiterate. This bit made me angry. It was about a custody battle over Floyd's son Zion, but it was mostly an excuse to laugh at Floyd - FIVE TIMES she held up a piece of paper and said "What does this say??" - mocking him because he can't read. On the other hand, he is "a great man" and "worth 700 million." If she had mentioned it ONCE, ok, but she really laid it on thick. Hey Wendy - so what? The guy can pay someone to read for him. She was so pleased with herself for that dig.

Remember when Wendy cried because R. Kelly couldn't read? She's messy big bird- someone posted that in the comments. ?

Here's the Hot Topics segment when she talks about Floyd it starts at 13:44

• Love 6

Today's Wendy: Ugly brown shirtdress with stripes - sort of a man's suit coat look - with pointy darts out the back … and her brassiere more than peeking out. You gotta see it to "appreciate" …. 

She is doing okay "under the circumstances" - not sure what her issue was today except for the rainy cold weather. "Cough cough I've got a tickle"

Hot Topics started with Lorde versus Kanye and Kid Cudi concerning the use of a glass box during a performance. The whole thing was boring me silly. It was a vehicle for Wendy to bring the conversation around to her and the hat she just won at auction. It had belonged to Aretha Franklin. She showed us the hat yesterday when she reported on the auction. She said she was going to get a plexiglass box to store her hat in. I was curious, so I looked up to see if I could find what Wendy paid for it - it was $3,125. She had been amazed at how low the items went for. I get that it can be cool to own something worn by say Prince, or Madonna, or Aretha, but not to the tune of tens of thousands of dollars. Or more. Whatever. Good for you, Wendy. It was nice of her to show us the hat yesterday, and she even put it on. Maybe now she can write it off as a show expense. 

Next, she had an aching in her heart, and I got an aching in my brain listening to the story about Brian Austin Green, and his ex, Vanessa Marcel, who have a sixteen year old boy named Kassius, whom Vanessa claims has been cut out of Brian's life. Vanessa just won full custody. Brian and Megan Fox have three kids. Wendy made the whole thing was more complicated, and kept forgetting Megan's name, who was married to who - or maybe she was dissing Megan …. or both.  After saying how sad she was because she loves Vanessa and Brian, she laughs and giggles. At the end, she mentions Brian's vertigo and she has a good chuckle about that. 

Things don't get any better when she trots out T.I. and Tiny: Friends and Family Hustle. She always acts surprised when NO ONE cares and about four people clapped that they had watched. Wendy watched, so we get to hear about Monica, the funeral home she works at, her blue wig - and if Wendy should wear one - and something about how Wendy just wants to eat zucchini spaghetti  ….. with meat sauce …. ????? And next is ANOTHER show she likes to discuss, but no one watches - Chad and Michelle. Something about "did you take your meds" and ….. it's a "whack show." It's another slow news day.

Then it is a bit about Celine Dion's new children's clothing line, and her weird commercial. 

Her guest was Toni Braxton - she stayed for two segments, including the Hot Seat. 

• Love 4

Didn't Wendy have her bra out yesterday too? ... ... I guess desperate times call for... well, you know.

Alls I remember from Monday was Wendy going on about the hat, and then still talking about it after the Inside Scoop girl came out, with Wendy interrupting her several times to keep talking. So finally, Inside Scoop girl just sat there quietly and waited for Wendy to shut the fuck up. Then Wendy finally shuts up and Inside Scoop girl is like, "...should I go?" and Wendy is all seriously agitated, "YES, GO!!" Like stop wasting my time, bitch! It must be BRUTAL to be a professional and have to work with Wendy. 

• Love 3

I had today's show (Malcolm Jamal Warner was the guest) on as I did other things, and looked up as the end credits were rolling.  Wendy was doing her "shake hands with the audience" move as the theme song was playing -- she had just finished one section and was going to the next when a shady cameraman caught Wendy showing her true face.  She had her back to the camera when she stopped short from her handshaking and turned around with a very disgusted "I hate these people" look on her face.  Then she noticed that the camera was still on her and then had this angry "heads are gonna roll" look.   I hope someone else watches to the end and tells me if I'm reading too much into an innocent moment. 

Edited by patty1h
punctuation
  • Love 3
21 hours ago, TVbitch said:

Didn't Wendy have her bra out yesterday too? ... ... I guess desperate times call for... well, you know.

Yes, she's doing that alot lately. I don't know why except maybe Wendy as decided that she is going to do whatever she wants now that she's in the gazillionth season of the show. I don't want to see her bra's or her boobs or her dresses cut up to her navel when she sits down.  

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Yes, she's doing that alot lately. I don't know why except maybe Wendy as decided that she is going to do whatever she wants now that she's in the gazillionth season of the show. I don't want to see her bra's or her boobs or her dresses cut up to her navel when she sits down.  

Agree totally!  She's over doing the show everyday.  She's got her foundation and producing to keep her busy professionally but could also relax more if she didn't have a daily gig.  She's dressing more like her "real self" and screwing up facts a lot more lately which seems, to me, like she couldn't care less if the show runs through it's contract and she'd be done with a daily grind.

To be honest, it shows a lack of work ethic that she claims to have.  I've always thought if you have a job to do, do your very best.  She is clearly not doing her best, hell, she almost threw up the other day while burping.

On that note.  Wendy, you need to either eat earlier in the morning or eat much lighter because it is getting really bad with the burping and hiccuping.  It's kinda disgusting.  Like I said, she practically puked the other day and I don't need to see that, ever.

• Love 5

Wednesday's show: Wendy looks okay in a burgundy sweater and leather pencil skirt. She starts out telling us she accepted an award the previous night. She loves to toot her own horn, but hey, why not, it's her show. 

Hot Topics - Lamar Odom is writing a memoir. Wendy wants MORE. What's Kris really like? Is he still friends with Rob? Speaking of Rob, she mentions how poorly he is doing, and how he blames Black Chyna. 

Nick Jonas is endorsing stuff for his bachelor party. Wendy says it's tacky and "disgusting" but why not? Because $$$$$$$$$. Big sip. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

She mentions the new competition show to find the next big rapper with John Legend, T.I., Chance The Rapper and Cardi B as judges. It's on Netflix, which Wendy thought was weird.

Paris Hilton went to Mexico and donated $350,000, some pillows, and some perfume. Wendy made fun of her donating the pillows and perfume, but I imagine the folks were happy to have pillows, and some people really like perfume. 

She showed the new Idris Elba doll, which was strange looking - looked like Montel Williams. 

Malcolm Jamal-Warner was the guest. Nice guy.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Jeanius said:

Malcolm Jamal-Warner was the guest. Nice guy.

Especially nice when he told her he didn't come there to talk about Bill Cosby, because Wendy wouldn't let up with the questions. You could clearly see he was uncomfortable and wanted to move on. Even though he was gracious, It was still awkward. 

I thought her interview with Toni Braxton was weird. Toni was great, she told Wendy to ask her what ever she wanted but Wendy kept stuttering and going blank. She could have gotten so much more out of Toni because Toni was ready to give it! 

On 11/10/2018 at 7:04 PM, A.J. said:

It's hard to say positive things about Ms. Williams these days but I must say I really enjoyed her interview with Clifton Powell.  He's been in the business for years but I can't recall ever seeing a sit down interview with him.  He seems like a cool guy.  And thankfully Wendy didn't get in the gutter in this interview.  It was a great watch.  

Only because he wouldn't let her go there! He kept reigning her back in every time she tried to get in the gutter. He was laughing about it but she could see she was going to get nowhere going down that road. He is a doll and it's amazing how much he looks like Eddie Murphy. 

I'm sorry but I'm not giving Wendy any breaks when it comes to her horrible interviewing skills. She's as bad as Oprah. 

• Love 6
On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 11:12 AM, patty1h said:

I had today's show (Malcolm Jamal Warner was the guest) on as I did other things, and looked up as the end credits were rolling.  Wendy was doing her "shake hands with the audience" move as the theme song was playing -- she had just finished one section and was going to the next when a shady cameraman caught Wendy showing her true face.  She had her back to the camera when she stopped short from her handshaking and turned around with a very disgusted "I hate these people" look on her face.  Then she noticed that the camera was still on her and then had this angry "heads are gonna roll" look.   I hope someone else watches to the end and tells me if I'm reading too much into an innocent moment. 

I watched but didn't see the very end.

• Love 1

Today's Wendy: Wendy trots out in a beige jumpsuit number. Safari chic. 

First up - a booger in her nose - I was floored when she reached for her beloved Q-Tip and stuck it in her NOSE!! Maybe it was a snotty drip, so I suppose she felt she had to dap it. But really!! She even made a face and one of her noises: Ehk!! Ehk!! 

She toot-toot-tooted her horn again, mentioning her Hunter Foundation Town Meeting the evening before, which she felt was well received. Hey, good for her, she is trying to do good. And who else will toot your horn? 

She asked for help segueing from being "Mrs. Hunter" to "the greasiness of this show" and the audience applauded. That's all she needed to get down and dirty.

First up is the beef between Iggy and the Catch Me Outside. They've been fighting on Twitter, and I guess the young gal threw a drink at Iggy ….. after ragging on Iggy for interacting with Catch Me, and for suddenly having a "blaccent" Wendy go on a bit about how gorgeous Iggy is. "Coin well spent" on her booty and boobs. She even has the audience clap if they think she is beautiful. I guess some guy didn't and Wendy asks "Are you gay?" and grills Suzanne, who isn't on board. I'm wondering if Wendy is bi-sexual. She is always asking about if someone would "do" someone, and she is always lusting over the people she has projected on the scene. Always that exaggerated turn to either drool over, or snicker in a mean way. 

Anyway!! Next up is Real Housewives of New Jersey. The audience clapped. I guess Wendy spent the night in a hotel, as she didn't have Bravo, so she didn't watch it. She showed a clip of Danielle and Margaret, and their argument about a party at "Black Delores'" house that Danielle thought Margaret should not have gone to. I thought Danielle looked deranged, and does NOT "look good" but Wendy is all Team Danielle, because Danielle is a Selfish Friend, and so is Wendy. So was most of the audience, going by all the clapping. I think it is ridiculous to dictate whom one's friends should see, or what events to attend. Wendy is a selfish boar, IMHO. 

Lisa Vanderpump is leaving RHBH, according to Wendy's source. She thinks Lisa Rinna will be Queen Bee. I confess I don't watch anymore, but Lisa Rinna was a nutjob, last I looked. 

Next up is the Michael Avenatti's arrest story. Wendy is skeptical. She gets "kinda hectic inside." 

Then it's Safaree and Lil Kim versus Nicki …. Wendy thinks Lil Kim "looks good, considering."  I can't get past her nose. 

The guest was Eva Marcille. 

• Love 4

I know who Eva Marcille is from America's Next Top Model but I don't watch RHOA, so I don't now what's going on there.  However, she was perfectly lovely and I ended up feeling bad for her after hearing Wendy harangue her with probing questions and pushing her jive-ass opinions.   She ragged on Eva because Eva isn't comfortable with her ex seeing their child(ren). Wendy implied that Eva is being a bad parent for keeping a father away from his child.  Eva gave a reasonable explanation - says the ex is immature/irresponsible, etc. but Wendy still kind of gave her a sourpuss. 

Wendy then dug into the current stories on RHOA.  Apparently, Eva is keeping her domestic issues off the show and Wendy tells Eva that her keeping the father of her child off the show is making Eva's story line boring.  I'm sure that's what your guests want to hear, that you find them boring.  Eva didn't stoop to trashing her costars even though Wendy kept digging at her for dirt.  I give Eva 10 points for being a gracious guest.

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 5

I used to hate watch WW. Now I just DON'T watch. I can't get through even 5 minutes of ANY segment of her "show"......from hot topics, cheap cosmetics & gadgets/guest interviews, Wendy's daily stories about her life. But I do always enjoy seeing her dressed in janky ass looking clothes and hideous wigs! 

• Love 6

Jesus God. Why will no one on the staff sit Wendy down and tell her it is the "CASH me outside" girl, not the "CATCH me outside girl." Wendy gets this wrong every Goddamn time she brings her up, and now she's even got our poor @Jeanius calling her the catch me outside girl! HA HA! ❤

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

Jesus God. Why will no one on the staff sit Wendy down and tell her it is the "CASH me outside" girl, not the "CATCH me outside girl." Wendy gets this wrong every Goddamn time she brings her up, and now she's even got our poor @Jeanius calling her the catch me outside girl! HA HA! ❤

HA HA!! I even googled "Catch Me Outside" to see if it was right - I do strive for accuracy - thanks for the correction and the laugh :)

• Love 4
11 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Especially nice when he told her he didn't come there to talk about Bill Cosby, because Wendy wouldn't let up with the questions. You could clearly see he was uncomfortable and wanted to move on. Even though he was gracious, It was still awkward. 

I thought her interview with Toni Braxton was weird. Toni was great, she told Wendy to ask her what ever she wanted but Wendy kept stuttering and going blank. She could have gotten so much more out of Toni because Toni was ready to give it! 

Only because he wouldn't let her go there! He kept reigning her back in every time she tried to get in the gutter. He was laughing about it but she could see she was going to get nowhere going down that road. He is a doll and it's amazing how much he looks like Eddie Murphy. 

I'm sorry but I'm not giving Wendy any breaks when it comes to her horrible interviewing skills. She's as bad as Oprah. 

Same here. She kept saying it felt weird talking to Toni since she talks about her family (Tamar really) on Hot Topics. Never stopped her before but whatever. And good for Malcolm telling her he wasn't there to talk about Cosby. What did she think he'd say? That he's a serial rapist who should die in prison or that all the women were lying?

5 hours ago, Jeanius said:

Today's Wendy: Wendy trots out in a beige jumpsuit number. Safari chic. 

First up - a booger in her nose - I was floored when she reached for her beloved Q-Tip and stuck it in her NOSE!! Maybe it was a snotty drip, so I suppose she felt she had to dap it. But really!! She even made a face and one of her noises: Ehk!! Ehk!! 

She toot-toot-tooted her horn again, mentioning her Hunter Foundation Town Meeting the evening before, which she felt was well received. Hey, good for her, she is trying to do good. And who else will toot your horn? 

She asked for help segueing from being "Mrs. Hunter" to "the greasiness of this show" and the audience applauded. That's all she needed to get down and dirty.

First up is the beef between Iggy and the Catch Me Outside. They've been fighting on Twitter, and I guess the young gal threw a drink at Iggy ….. after ragging on Iggy for interacting with Catch Me, and for suddenly having a "blaccent" Wendy go on a bit about how gorgeous Iggy is. "Coin well spent" on her booty and boobs. She even has the audience clap if they think she is beautiful. I guess some guy didn't and Wendy asks "Are you gay?" and grills Suzanne, who isn't on board. I'm wondering if Wendy is bi-sexual. She is always asking about if someone would "do" someone, and she is always lusting over the people she has projected on the scene. Always that exaggerated turn to either drool over, or snicker in a mean way. 

Anyway!! Next up is Real Housewives of New Jersey. The audience clapped. I guess Wendy spent the night in a hotel, as she didn't have Bravo, so she didn't watch it. She showed a clip of Danielle and Margaret, and their argument about a party at "Black Delores'" house that Danielle thought Margaret should not have gone to. I thought Danielle looked deranged, and does NOT "look good" but Wendy is all Team Danielle, because Danielle is a Selfish Friend, and so is Wendy. So was most of the audience, going by all the clapping. I think it is ridiculous to dictate whom one's friends should see, or what events to attend. Wendy is a selfish boar, IMHO. 

Lisa Vanderpump is leaving RHBH, according to Wendy's source. She thinks Lisa Rinna will be Queen Bee. I confess I don't watch anymore, but Lisa Rinna was a nutjob, last I looked. 

Next up is the Michael Avenatti's arrest story. Wendy is skeptical. She gets "kinda hectic inside." 

Then it's Safaree and Lil Kim versus Nicki …. Wendy thinks Lil Kim "looks good, considering."  I can't get past her nose. 

The guest was Eva Marcille. 

When she asked Toni Braxton if she'd rather "do" Janet or Mariah I said out loud "WTF that come from?" She's like a 12 year old boy.

Wendy pissed me off (shocker, I know) when she talked about Matt Barnes gaining custody of his kids and asked how a "stinky man" could get the kids over the mom. She's said this about similar cases a couple of times over the years and it never ceases to annoy the hell out of me. Apparently the man is "clean" enough to pay child support if he and the mother of his kids split, but getting custody and actually raising them is a no-no? Way to slap the faces of not only single fathers, but fathers in general, ya dumbass.

• Love 9
11 hours ago, rmcrae said:

Same here. She kept saying it felt weird talking to Toni since she talks about her family (Tamar really) on Hot Topics. Never stopped her before but whatever. And good for Malcolm telling her he wasn't there to talk about Cosby. What did she think he'd say? That he's a serial rapist who should die in prison or that all the women were lying?

When she asked Toni Braxton if she'd rather "do" Janet or Mariah I said out loud "WTF that come from?" She's like a 12 year old boy.

Wendy pissed me off (shocker, I know) when she talked about Matt Barnes gaining custody of his kids and asked how a "stinky man" could get the kids over the mom. She's said this about similar cases a couple of times over the years and it never ceases to annoy the hell out of me. Apparently the man is "clean" enough to pay child support if he and the mother of his kids split, but getting custody and actually raising them is a no-no? Way to slap the faces of not only single fathers, but fathers in general, ya dumbass.

Wendy is so damn ignorant it is embarrassing.  Not all mothers are good mothers and if it's in the child's best interest to be away from his or her mother, so be it.   Furthermore, Wendy does not know the whole situation to make any type of disparaging comments against Matt. The fact that the mom lost custody of her children says a lot. 

• Love 4
14 hours ago, rmcrae said:

Wendy often puts down good men. She puts down good marriages. She is jealous and knows damn well Kevin is no good but to everyone she acts like he is all that because she has no self respect.

• Love 8

Her parents put her through Charm School? They should ask for their money back. She stated that she can be proper when necessary. If you are on a national tv show then you should act proper. It is necessary. Of course then she has to burp and make hacking noises. Le sigh. 

• Love 10

Friday's Wendy: She bounces out in ugly ripped jeans and an ugly Fendi t-shirt. I looked up the shirt for fun - $690. (My brain kept thinking Fenty.)

Wendy starts out with an overly long story about a gift a fan sent. A fancy bowl - I didn't catch the designer name, but Wendy collects it, so the lady - Dr. Margarita - sent it. Wendy called the lady, and left a message. The lady called back, twice, and Wendy didn't answer because she only calls out, doesn't answer her phone. But she knew it was the lady, but she wouldn't answer because she doesn't answer. But she knew. She went to charm school, so she knows how to thank people, so she is doing it on air. She might act like a slob and belch, but she is civilized when she has to be. Sure, Wendy. 

Kim K dissed Tristen in hospital room. (BELCH) Wendy said Kim looked stupid. Ms. Charm School says Kim should just freeze him out instead. That's what civilized people do.

We are seven minutes in. Wendy reeeeeealllyyyyy drawwwwwwwwws out her non-stories to fill the air time.

Next more about Black Chyna. Kris took half of Rob's socks to keep them from the clutches of the evil Chyna. "What do I feel." Rob needs to get in shape. Wendy is behind the times, because even I knew Rob had lost weight recently. Then she mentioned the over the top birthday party they threw for Dream (I think that's the child's name. ) She received a mini-some kind of car, all bedazzled. Wendy thought that was dandy, and that when it was too small for the child, that it would be "furniture." This is an excuse for Wendy to tell us that she bought a mini Bentley for Lil Kev and she kept it around as "furniture" until the movers stole it. 

A significant portion of the show is about Wendy's personal life. Like SHE is the story. She didn't even MENTION Kim Porter's death. THAT is a hot topic!!

And WTF going on and on about the Powerball winner, and how he should come on Wendy and tell his story. 

Next she nearly hacks up a lozenge or something before we have an out-and-out commercial for Gold Bond.

Then on and on about Monica Lewinsky, because now Wendy is Team Monica. Because of the new documentary coming out. There is nothing new about what Monica is now saying, so I don't see why Wendy is so sympathetic now. She even started out saying, "Ewwwww - you're THAT girl." Monica has been consistent in her stance for decades. I don't understand why she continues to pop up in the news. I blame Bill, but I am sick of Monica. If Wendy is on her side, she wouldn't say things like "Who would want her?" I wish Monica had married some guy who adored her in spite of her past, and had faded inot some happy normal life. She seems determined to keep her name out there, probably for the money, and maybe she feels she deserves a public apology or something. 

The guest is Lisa Lampanelli, who I swear was just on a few weeks ago. She is a goofball, but a positive energy, at least. She is retiring to focus on workshops for people who struggle with food issues. She talks about down-sizing, and Wendy HAS to jump in to agree about how SHE is simplifying. Sure. All I hear is how she collects stuff, buys stuff at auction, keeps her kid's toy car around .…. I think she LOVES her stuff, which is fine, but don't pretend to be something else. 

Today was the debut of Judge Wendy. I thought it was a snooze, not much different that Ask Wendy, but Wendy loved banging her gavel and being the bossy judge type. She Kept giggling about it the rest of the show. 

And now it's time to shovel some snow!! Have a good weekend. I will be travelling part of next week, and will probably miss the show. Carry on if you wish!! 

• Love 11
On 11/14/2018 at 11:12 AM, patty1h said:

i SAW THAT LOOK!  You are not reading too much into it.

• Love 5

If Wendy is on her side, she wouldn't say things like "Who would want her?"

Exactly. Wendy is not really on anyone's side. Even with people she claims to like or root for or be on their "team," she always throws passive aggressive shade and slams in the background. 

I think all Wendy's talk about "who'd you rather?" or "would you do her?" or "what's going on below his waist?" or "being moist" or insisting she was out "dipping it and doing it" is her trying to convince us she is still a sexy party girl when we all know she is in bed, alone, by 10 with her snacks.  

• Love 11
29 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

Exactly. Wendy is not really on anyone's side. Even with people she claims to like or root for or be on their "team," she always throws passive aggressive shade and slams in the background. 

I think all Wendy's talk about "who'd you rather?" or "would you do her?" or "what's going on below his waist?" or "being moist" or insisting she was out "dipping it and doing it" is her trying to convince us she is still a sexy party girl when we all know she is in bed, alone, by 10 with her snacks.  

Which was why Wendy spoke today about watching her weight. In her real life she isn’t happy and spending too many nights alone with her snacks. 

• Love 7
14 hours ago, TVbitch said:

She wants us to believe she takes "disco naps" on Saturday night, then gets up to go to the clubs at midnight. Sure, Wendy. At 54 yrs old you fit right in to the club scene. 

• Love 9
On 11/16/2018 at 9:10 PM, Coffeewinewater said:

"Believe me you" why oh why has wendy been saying this phrase over and over for weeks now?  It's, so odd.  

Wendy really is just very unhappy person. 

She wants to make it happen.

• Love 2

Wah, I got caught in the crazy traffic when it snowed in NJ/NY last week and it took me 8 hours to get home.   Wendy, I don't care.

Did she have a history with Kim Porter?   She didn't really go into any detail and just basically said RIP.  I know she is not low enough to badmouth the recently dead, but she didn't say anything positive either. which made me I wonder if back in the day they butted heads and Wendy is keeping quiet on all fronts. Oh, and I hated that camouflage jacket she was wearing. 

Another reason Wendy is delusional - she complained today about newscasters who drum/tap their fingers on the desk while on the air.  She says it's irritating because the microphone picks up every sound and magnifies it; she chastised them for subjecting viewers to this noise.   This fool should take her own advice - doesn't she realize that her constant throat clearing isn't professional and is irritating? 

IMO, Wendy has gotten too comfortable about hosting and seems to have forgotten that she's on the air to an international audience.  She acts like she's in her living room with friends -- friends who are used to her noises and Q-Tips and changing the subject mid-conversation...  on and on.  That is not something people want to see or hear on a TV show.  She's gotta step it up and take the show up a few levels cause it's on a downward slide.

• Love 12
21 minutes ago, patty1h said:

Wah, I got caught in the crazy traffic when it snowed in NJ/NY last week and it took me 8 hours to get home.   Wendy, I don't care.

Did she have a history with Kim Porter?   She didn't really go into any detail and just basically said RIP.  I know she is not low enough to badmouth the recently dead, but she didn't say anything positive either. which made me I wonder if back in the day they butted heads and Wendy is keeping quiet on all fronts. Oh, and I hated that camouflage jacket she was wearing. 

Another reason Wendy is delusional - she complained today about newscasters who drum/tap their fingers on the desk while on the air.  She says it's irritating because the microphone picks up every sound and magnifies it; she chastised them for subjecting viewers to this noise.   This fool should take her own advice - doesn't she realize that her constant throat clearing isn't professional and is irritating? 

IMO, Wendy has gotten too comfortable about hosting and seems to have forgotten that she's on the air to an international audience.  She acts like she's in her living room with friends -- friends who are used to her noises and Q-Tips and changing the subject mid-conversation...  on and on.  That is not something people want to see or hear on a TV show.  She's gotta step it up and take the show up a few levels cause it's on a downward slide.

Wendy was on a tirade today and her 8 hour commute pales in comparison to children being trapped in a school bus with no food, water and access to a bathroom, during the snowstorm.  Not to mention, not being with their parents must have compounded their stressful situation. Her temper tantrum illustrates how privileged and out of touch she is.   Has she seen what people in California are going through, jeez.. She is so self-centered, she was in a warm car and had somebody driving her home. She was not in any immediate danger and she got home safely. While her commute was irritating and maddening, it was not the end of the world. I think that I am done with Wendy. I will come here and snark with you all.  

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 15
31 minutes ago, patty1h said:

She acts like she's in her living room with friends 

Can you imagine what her coffee table looks like? Full of QTips (some used), cough drops, Kleenex and of course Gold Bond Cream lest she get dry. Does she keep a waste basket next to her. This must all be so romantic to Big Kevin. Slurp, cough, belch...come kiss me Baby. No wonder he goes to Morristown. There is nothing at home to get him in the mood. Caftans and Turbans...so sexy. This show probably isn’t the only place she needs to up her game. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • Love 8

Wendy was on a tirade today and her 8 hour commute pales in comparison to children being trapped in a school bus with no food, water and access to a bathroom, during the snowstorm.  Not to mention, not being with their parents must have compounded their stressful situation. Her temper tantrum illustrates how privileged and out of touch she is.   Has she seen what people in California are going through, jeez.. She is so self-centered, she was in a warm car and had somebody driving her home. She was not in any immediate danger and she got home safely. While her commute was irritating and maddening, it was not the end of the world. I think that I am done with Wendy. I will come here and snark with you all.  

I couldn't believe she was complaining like this. It was a terrible night for drivers and commuters. Everyone on the roads was suffering but not everyone was  warm and dry with a fully charged phone  in a chauffeured towne car. She has really lost touch with reality and with her audience.

• Love 7