Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

On 3/24/2017 at 9:32 AM, rcc said:

I watched a couple of youtube videos of Wendy's "comedy show". Disgusting and not funny. I can't imagine how the people who paid to see her feel. I would be pissed.

Thanks for the info rcc. I'm headed over to youtube to check out wendys "comedy"

• Love 1

Well that was a waste of 2 minutes of my life! Wendy needs to stop thinking she can do anything. Keep thinking you can accomplish some things, even most things...but comedy Wendy???? Um... No. 

• Love 3

Just watched a repeat of Wendy from march 23rd. She's practically bragging about Mama June approaching her producers to be on the WW show when the show starts a new season. Correct me, if I'm wrong, but didnt June date a known child molester who actually molested one of Junes daughters? Is Wendy really groveling with pigs (no offense to pigs) to even consider having this disgusting,mindless, attention whore (June) on her show? Maybe Wendy will tell June to stop at the dentists office on the way home and have something done with her 6 inch upper gum line. Both of these females are shameless fame whores.

• Love 6
13 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Is Wendy really groveling with pigs (no offense to pigs) to even consider having this disgusting,mindless, attention whore (June) on her show?

Wendy's guest list has been at an all time low this season. Pretty much D list and rappers. 

• Love 4

Is Wendy off for the summer? She always talks about how hard she works and how busy her life is. What does she do all summer? I'll never understand how many wealthy people always brag about how hard they had to work to "get to where they are" financially. My chosen path in life from the time I was 29, has been veterinary medicine, animal rescue, animal welfare. And I will bet my a$$ that I worked just as hard, if not harder, at my passion in life, than Wendy or anyone who has more money than me. Have a good summer Wendy! I love to hate you (and Kim Zolzniak Bierman !)

• Love 2

So today the guest was Mama June.  Yuck.  Wendy's whole point was to get her to talk about how she and her girls were abused by her old longtime boyfriend.  Aren't there enough stories in the tabloids about this mess of a family?  Wendy just loves to expose the seediest side of things. Guess it makes her feel better about her own miserable life. 

Also, do they not have anyone on staff that helps them with their wardrobe?  When this person walked out (though she could barely walk...very strange), she was wearing this really tight dress that accentuated her still lumpy, untoned body, and she certainly is no size 4 as she claims. 

I don't usually watch this show and now I remember why.

• Love 4

I never watched her show but Mama June was just self conscious and apparently she had to go to the hospital because of complications with her surgery. She was probably having stomach pain too. That dress did her no favors either.

• Love 4

Mama June is probably also wrapped up like a mummy in those skin tight bandages doctors make you wear after skin removal and plastic surgery. 

I loved how at the end of the interview Wendy basically told her she did an adequate job og supplying the seedy info Wendy wanted. And when June said she wasn't thinking about men right now, Wendy told her not to wait too long or she'd be all dried up and alone. Good Lord, let the woman heal and get her shit together. 

• Love 7
On ‎4‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 9:04 PM, TVbitch said:

Mama June is probably also wrapped up like a mummy in those skin tight bandages doctors make you wear after skin removal and plastic surgery. 

I loved how at the end of the interview Wendy basically told her she did an adequate job og supplying the seedy info Wendy wanted. And when June said she wasn't thinking about men right now, Wendy told her not to wait too long or she'd be all dried up and alone. Good Lord, let the woman heal and get her shit together. 

She said that?! I had the TV on in the background and wasn't paying it much attention. Hell, I'd rather be dried up and alone than be with a child molester who abused one of my kids or a bum like Wendy's husband.

• Love 4

Okay she did not say it like that, but it is totally what she meant when she told her not to wait too long to find a man. She constantly talks about women needing to get out there and date while they are "still juicy."  

And dear Lord, Wendy was ON Dancing with the Stars and she has historically (although not this season) had a physical leader board that she brought out every week to discuss who got voted off and who would win every season, yet she can't remember Cheryl Burke's name? 

• Love 5
On 3/31/2017 at 5:28 AM, bichonblitz said:

Wendy's guest list has been at an all time low this season. Pretty much D list and rappers. 

Agreed. Wendy can't even get one of the real housewives on her show. Why can't she get Vicki Gunvalson or Tamra Barney Judge on her show? Or Ramona Singer? Why would any of those women refuse the offer? Maybe Wendy doesnt pay her "guests"? Anybody know?

I'm getting the impression that WW is burning bridges and making lots of "celebrities" pissed off so nobody wants to be on her show. I only watch the first 15-20 minutes of her show.....cause it's hot topics and NO commercials. Lol

• Love 3

Celebrities who go on talk/entertainment shows get a fixed check for each appearance. Wendy herself told us via a video backstage at The View as she signed her paperwork to get her check in the green room. She said no matter who you are the standard appearance paycheck is the same for everyone.

I have a feeling that if Wendy paid triple more than everyone else she still wouldn't get "good" guests. She has burned quite a few bridges.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Agreed. Wendy can't even get one of the real housewives on her show. Why can't she get Vicki Gunvalson or Tamra Barney Judge on her show? Or Ramona Singer? Why would any of those women refuse the offer? Maybe Wendy doesnt pay her "guests"? Anybody know?

I think Miss Uppity Wendy doesn't like the Housewives shows, and rarely watches them. She has said this on her Hot Topics.The few times she's had one of them on, she was rude to them. 

• Love 1
On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 10:35 PM, TVbitch said:

Okay she did not say it like that, but it is totally what she meant when she told her not to wait too long to find a man. She constantly talks about women needing to get out there and date while they are "still juicy." 

Oh. I was about to say I know the chick is messy as hell, but really? LOL. Wendy creeps me out with the "juicy" talk. Reminds me of when she used to pat her tongue while talking about her favorite foods. *shivers*

6 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I think Miss Uppity Wendy doesn't like the Housewives shows, and rarely watches them. She has said this on her Hot Topics.The few times she's had one of them on, she was rude to them. 

Wendy herself says she loves a good bandwagon and when The NJ/ATL Housewives and Basketball Wives were getting a lot of heat for violence a few years ago she hopped on and washed her hands of them, saying they "dumbed her down". I never bought it and wasn't surprised when she started talking about them again and having a few of them on her show. I was surprised to see Bethenny Frankel come on this season since Wendy's gone very much out of her way to trash her.

Tyrese won't be back as a guest after what Wendy said about him today and while I didn't like "he likes men *sniggle, giggle*" bit, she did tell the truth about him needing to close his mouth when it comes to women and "hoes". He's so misogynistic.

• Love 2
21 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

How long are we going to hear about Mel B? Everyday? Move it along, Wendy. Your Hot Topics are boring the hell outta me.

I'll be catching up on the show when I'm off next week but damn...sometimes when I hear Wendy yak about her various opinions about women, male/female relationships, she sounds like we're living back in the 1940's...before women's liberation and equal rights for all people no matter what sex, race, economic status, geographical location. I get the impression that Wendy just blows smoke up the viewers asses...she has no real consistent opinion on anything. Pick a lane bitch and stay in it. 

• Love 5

I haven't watched her in many months, maybe a year.  I tuned in today and was surprised to see how much she has aged.   Her face is much thinner and her eye make up is heavier, is not becoming.  Anyone else notice this? 

• Love 1

Her story today about The Rock and Vin Diesel, I don't watch fast and furious movies idk what they are fighting about,  but I'd rather do the rock! .... Lol. ? he's sexy as hell. I don't usually go for muscle heads but, I love me that rock! 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, imjagain said:

Her story today about The Rock and Vin Diesel, I don't watch fast and furious movies idk what they are fighting about,  but I'd rather do the rock! .... Lol. ? he's sexy as hell. I don't usually go for muscle heads but, I love me that rock! 

Same here. I think Vin has a sexy voice, but that's about it. The Rock is not only sexy as hell, he seems like such a nice guy. That makes him even sexier to me.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, wings707 said:

I haven't watched her in many months, maybe a year.  I tuned in today and was surprised to see how much she has aged.   Her face is much thinner and her eye make up is heavier, is not becoming.  Anyone else notice this? 

Yes Wendy is not looking good these days. Not sure if it's her new wigs  or her skinny emaciated body with her 4 pounds of make up spackled on her face. She looks clownish..

• Love 3

I think she looks good as thin as she is but what I am noticing just hit me.  She had a mini face lift.  Notice the small indentation, when she talks, just above her jaw line.  That is the sign she had one and nothing wrong with that.  I am all for it.  It made her face much thinner and that is what I first noticed after having taken a break from her show for awhile. 

• Love 2

So this week Wendy disclosed that she apparently tried like hell but could not get a trademark for "How you doin'?" ... ... Shocking! And sorry Wendy, but despite your fervent insistance that they are totally different, Joey from Friends' "How you doin'?" is pretty much the exact same as yours.

And then today, when she was talking about Prince, she stated that if you find your friend dead of unkown circumstances, it is your responsibility to clean all the drugs out of the house before you call the cops. (Which I believe might also be called, "illegally tampering with a possible crime scene.") Jesus God.   

• Love 12
1 hour ago, TVbitch said:

So this week Wendy disclosed that she apparently tried like hell but could not get a trademark for "How you doin'?" ... ... Shocking! And sorry Wendy, but despite your fervent insistance that they are totally different, Joey from Friends' "How you doin'?" is pretty much the exact same as yours.

And then today, when she was talking about Prince, she stated that if you find your friend dead of unkown circumstances, it is your responsibility to clean all the drugs out of the house before you call the cops. (Which I believe might also be called, "illegally tampering with a possible crime scene.") Jesus God.   

Reminds me of when Vanilla Ice defended plagiarizing David Bowie and Queen's "Under Pressure" by saying he added a "bitty ting" so that proved that they weren't the same. lol.

I haven't seen today's show, but will watch the rerun tonight. The things that come out of her mouth...

Ok, I must have heard this wrong.  An audience member asked Wendy for advice.  She is a single mom of a 10 year old boy who doesn't want her to date.  Wendy's suggestion.........wait until he goes to bed and then get together with someone to "dip it and do it".  Is that what she actually recommended???  Leave the 10 year old home alone?  And how crass and eew is that way of talking about dating? 

Why anyone would ask this fool person for advice anyway is beyond me.

• Love 6

Who are Carmelo and Lala?  I have never heard of them and google only told me they were divorcing.  Okay, got that.  LOL  She often has people in her hot topics I don't know and I do not live under a rock.  I watch the evening entertainment shows, go online daily etc.  NEVER have I seen these two.  

5 hours ago, cinsays said:

Ok, I must have heard this wrong.  An audience member asked Wendy for advice.  She is a single mom of a 10 year old boy who doesn't want her to date.  Wendy's suggestion.........wait until he goes to bed and then get together with someone to "dip it and do it".  Is that what she actually recommended???  Leave the 10 year old home alone?  And how crass and eew is that way of talking about dating? 

Yep! You heard correctly, she actually did say that.  cringe 

18 hours ago, wings707 said:

Who are Carmelo and Lala?

Carmelo is a big time sports star, I don't even know what or who he plays for, lol, and all I know about Lala is that she's best friends with Kim Kardashian. Enough said. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, wings707 said:

This is one of her wigs for sale.  She would look better in this. 

15a1ace664eb53ba424f82a9d74db54a.jpg

Cute and much better than the mermaid wigs she prefers. She probably thinks shorter wigs age her, but this one doesn't at all.

• Love 1
23 hours ago, rmcrae said:

Cute and much better than the mermaid wigs she prefers. She probably thinks shorter wigs age her, but this one doesn't at all.

Mermaid wigs.  Love that description.  I have not heard that before, perfect.  She would be wise to age gracefully rather than fighting it so aggressively.  I saw a pic on the internet and I will try to find it again.  It was a rabbit hole situation. Her thighs sagged and the skin bagged a bit over her knees.  It happens.  I was surprised though because black skin retains its turgor well.  But if you loose a lot of weight, probably not.  

Untitled.png 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, wings707 said:

Mermaid wigs.  Love that description.  I have not heard that before, perfect.  She would be wise to age wisely.  I saw a pic on the internet and I will try to find it again.  It was a rabbit hole situation. Her thighs sagged and the skin bagged a bit over her knees.  It happens.  I was surprised though because black skin retains its turgor well.  But if you loose a lot of weight, probably not.  

Untitled.png 

Eew! And that wig must be so f'n hot and sweaty on a tropical beach. I admit I had to look up the definition of "turgor" but damn if that doesn't say it all! Lol!

And right below my last post is one of those stupid ads that I usually ignore but this one is an ad for "crepey skin" on older womens thighs and it looks much like the pic of Wendy! Lol

• Love 3
On ‎4‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 9:54 PM, wings707 said:

Mermaid wigs.  Love that description.  I have not heard that before, perfect.  She would be wise to age gracefully rather than fighting it so aggressively.  I saw a pic on the internet and I will try to find it again.  It was a rabbit hole situation. Her thighs sagged and the skin bagged a bit over her knees.  It happens.  I was surprised though because black skin retains its turgor well.  But if you loose a lot of weight, probably not.  

Untitled.png 

Hee. Thanks. A friend of mine actually came up with that when Wendy's first season started. "Did you know that gossipy, drag queen looking lady with the mermaid wig's show got picked up?" Lol.

As for that pic, all I can say in my Phaedra Parks voice is "Fix it, Jesus!" SMH.

• Love 2

Oh Lord...I missed it the first time I looked at those pics but what's with the little white bow on top of her wig? It's something a little girl would look adorable wearing. But Wendy?Umm...no. 

• Love 4
On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 7:23 PM, rmcrae said:

Same here. I think Vin has a sexy voice, but that's about it. The Rock is not only sexy as hell, he seems like such a nice guy. That makes him even sexier to me.

I have to say I wouldn't kick either out of bed. But I had the opportunity to meet Vin Diesel the other night and he was incredibly lovely.  I do have to say he is incredibly sexy and youthful looking in person.  I was actually really stunned by how great he looked.  He has definitely gone up in my estimation.

• Love 2
On 4/19/2017 at 11:01 AM, cinsays said:

To be honest I think she meant when the 10yr old goes to bed then you have your company over to "dip and do it".

• Love 2
5 hours ago, atiyah9369 said:

To be honest I think she meant when the 10yr old goes to bed then you have your company over to "dip and do it".

That's not much better when it comes to advice.

Edited by Jaded
  • Love 5

When talking about Aaron Hernandez, Nancy Grace was saying she couldn't believe in this day and age that someone would kill themselves (or someone else) if they are outed as gay or bisexual, but some people (probably mostly men) do.  There was this case a few years ago where this married man was texting/sexting what he thought was a young transgender girl.   The person behind this extortion scam contacted the man and said if he didn't pay him $5,000 he would email and call his employer telling them he was sending 'dick pics' to a young transgender and show them the proof he had, so when the man couldn't come up with all of the money the other guy did call his employer and let-the-cat-outta-the-bag.  Unable to cope with the 'sexual revelation' and face people, he jumped to his death from the roof of a building.  I think a lot of people still do that when they're 'outed.'  They would rather die than live with people knowing the truth.  In this case the extortionist got a year in jail.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, KittyKat94 said:

When talking about Aaron Hernandez, Nancy Grace was saying she couldn't believe in this day and age that someone would kill themselves (or someone else) if they are outed as gay or bisexual, but some people (probably mostly men) do.  There was this case a few years ago where this married man was texting/sexting what he thought was a young transgender girl.   The person behind this extortion scam contacted the man and said if he didn't pay him $5,000 he would email and call his employer telling them he was sending 'dick pics' to a young transgender and show them the proof he had, so when the man couldn't come up with all of the money the other guy did call his employer and let-the-cat-outta-the-bag.  Unable to cope with the 'sexual revelation' and face people, he jumped to his death from the roof of a building.  I think a lot of people still do that when they're 'outed.'  They would rather die than live with people knowing the truth.  In this case the extortionist got a year in jail.

I'm surprised she didn't know that story. Being the legal expert and all.

Ms. Wendy was trying it this morning coming for Sade's "Is It a Crime". "CRIIIIIIIIIIIME!" LOL!

• Love 1

I wasn't sure if an entire hour with Nick would hold my attention, but I enjoyed it. Wendy was her usual nosy/messy self. If Nick and Mariah took a spin 'round the old block again, I seriously doubt he'd be telling you, Ms. Wendy. Lol!

Not a fan of the leather jacket and no shirt look either. Reminds me of Safaree from Love and Hip Hop L.A. and his love of fur coats with no shirt.

• Love 2

I just don't get why WW does not wear her own clothing line except for the week prior to her week end show on HSN.

She was on Andre's radio show last week and he called her on always wearing Jimmy choo's flats, she got cross and made some comments about her line...

Also, bragging about buying 70k crocodile Birkins seems ill advised while pushing cheap wear on hsn, imo.

SHe also mentioned that little Kevin did very well on his SAT. Good for him.

• Love 1
(edited)
50 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

I just don't get why WW does not wear her own clothing line except for the week prior to her week end show on HSN.

Have you ever seen her on HSN? She is awful. She knows nothing about her own line. She has no knowledge of the fabrics and sure as shit doesn't know how to sell the garments. I feel sorry for the hosts, they always try so hard with her, the struggle is real. I bought one sweater from her line, it was on sale for $15, I washed it once and it stretched out of shape. Cheaply made garbage. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 5