Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E17: Where Are They Now? Teretha & Chad LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

17 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Ive got a bad feeling about her weight

"I've been working really hard and I know I've made progress." Famous last words for a lot of these people. 

eta - Gaining 19 lbs in several (3?) months. What the heck are they eating? I can see gaining 5 lbs or so from not paying attention, but you have to do some serious eating to gain 19. For most people, you'd be out of your clothes if you did that. Something would tell you it's time to step away from the donuts when you couldn't button your clothes anymore.

Edited by aliya
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Dashing Off said:

I googled it and apparently it's just to protect you from germs. Disposable ones are sometimes located at the pumps.

The things you learn snarking on 600 lb life, lol.

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Arynm said:

10 minutes ago, Anchorabu said:

Mom: "Why does no one on here have pants on?"

HA! I think we should all watch this show without pants!

Hey sounds good to me! And mom being 87, she may be pantless before the night is over! ?

• Love 5
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Michigan shout out!  I'm in West Michigan though... but I do drink Faygo  (and no I'm not a Juggalo).

Where abouts, Armchair?  My brother and sister-in-law went to Grand Valley and lived on that side of the state for awhile.

I'm between Detroit and Ann Arbor now, so it's conceivable that I could have Band-Aid accessories, but I don't.  I swear!

I am drinking a diet Faygo right now!

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Michigan shout out!  I'm in West Michigan though... but I do drink Faygo  (and no I'm not a Juggalo).

We drink Faygo in Wisconsin as well.  Unfortunately, we have Juggalos who get so messed up they lop off fingers as a ritual rite.  Seriously.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, CouchTater said:

Where abouts, Armchair?  My brother and sister-in-law went to Grand Valley and lived on that side of the state for awhile.

I'm between Detroit and Ann Arbor now, so it's conceivable that I could have Band-Aid accessories, but I don't.  I swear!

Strawberry faygo is the best(cold in a can)?

Edited by Yolo
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, CouchTater said:

2 UM degrees here and relatives by marriage near A2 and in the UP.  It's a small world. 

Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Grand Rapids, not far from Grand Valley.

That's where my brother lived (and South Bend).

My sister lived in GR, too.  It's a nice town, and has really grown since they lived there (15-ish years ago).

• Love 1
1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Well, with that statement from 55Unicorns, we are officially in this week's foot race to Hell! BTW, you are in first place.......... so far.

...the night is young, lol.

• Love 2
Just now, CouchTater said:

My sister lived in GR, too.  It's a nice town, and has really grown since they lived there (15-ish years ago).

Tons of craft beer restaurants and such here now, ironically I'm not a beer drinker. But we are close to beaches and we're getting cultured up in this joint. ;)

• Love 2
Just now, hoosiermom said:

I have almost finished a bag of Linder truffles. I got diagnosed with Shingles today so I decided I deserved them! (A pitiful excuse I know)

Oh no!  Sorry to hear that Hoosiermom.  I hear that can be uncomfortable, to say the least.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, hoosiermom said:

I have almost finished a bag of Linder truffles. I got diagnosed with Shingles today so I decided I deserved them! (A pitiful excuse I know)

Oh no.  That is awful. I woke up with my back all out of whack, so now I am on a prednisone high.  Because of the drug problems, they will now give me all the steroids I want.  Unreal.

• Love 1

I'm trying to watch the show, monitor this forum (which is waaaay more entertaining), and get some work done because I have been slacking on my work-from-home day.

So apparently I missed this:  did they weigh Terethia when she came to the hospital?  Had she lost anything?

Edited by CouchTater
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, SkinnyMinnie said:

Doesn't your weight loss slow down though when you get thinner?

Absolutely it does but Chad is still quite large and should be losing quite a bit. I remember Dr. Now being concerned when Christina was losing double digits when she was around 200 as she was losing too much too quickly.

• Love 3
Just now, CouchTater said:

I'm trying to watch the show, monitor this forum (which is waaaay more entertaining), and get some work because I have been slacking on my work-from-home day.

So apparently I missed this:  did they weigh Terethia when she came to the hospital?  Had she lost anything?

Nope, she gained 20 pounds and of course the scale must have been wrong.

• Love 7

"I want to get out of this bed  and I don't think Dr. Now understands that. " Maybe sprinkling her with some fairy dust will make it happen! 

Chad better get back on the program. He starting to rationalize everything he is doing.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Wait, why the Hell wasn't Teretha ALREADY in rehab to help her stand and walk?. Sometimes this show makes no sense!

She probably won't do it. 

• Love 1

I bought a huge case of bottled water this week and have been drinking Crystal Lite, trying to substitute that for soda. With my luck now I will get cancer from the artificial sweetener. But watching this show does help scare me straight because if I didn't have to work I would probably lay on the couch and read books, watch tv, and play online while snacking too.

Ugh ignore the spoiler things below, I accidentally clicked on it.

Spoiler
Spoiler

• Love 3