Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E17: Where Are They Now? Teretha & Chad LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I love Chads daughter. She is the cutest. She is very thin, I can't remember if she is his biological daughter or not. She must be eating well if she looks like she does.  Good for her.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Maggienolia said:
5 minutes ago, Anchorabu said:

I have to admit, I mostly watch at this point to be here and see what your mom's comments are. Hi Mom!! :) 

How sweet! Mom says she loves you guys! ❤️

• Love 5
Just now, Anchorabu said:

Teretha: "I'm making a lot of progress."

mom: "It took 7 people to move you, I don't think you've made that much progress!  Dr Now is gonna yell at you."

MOM is the BOSS, lmao!

• Love 5

Teretha: "But until I get this mass removed from my leg, I'm stuck in this bed."

My BF: "Uh, Lupe's foot was stuck almost at a 90 degree angle and Dr. Now still made her walk. Think of a better excuse."

Edited by Dashing Off
  • Love 10

I hope the production company bought a nice new  pair of sweats for Chad's wife.  That bothered me his entire first episode.  Chad adopted his two children ... the son is autistic.  Chad is a decent man who lost his way.  I hope things go well.

• Love 9
Just now, hoosiermom said:

Dashing off: didn't know how much detail you wanted so gave the you the very basic answer. Lol

Well, I was gonna ask about how they do all that, (is like giving blood only they put the blood back? Just put a tube in and filter all of it?) but I didn't want to be a bother. Thanks tho

Good old Teretha!  I feel sorry for her husband. The man is very sick and she refuses to get with the program. She sitting there arguing with the scale.

• Love 4
Just now, Kid said:

Good old Teretha!  I feel sorry for her husband. The man is very sick and she refuses to get with the program. She sitting there arguing with the scale.

I think I read somewhere that the husband died; this ain't gonna be good.

• Love 2

For dialysis, the patient goes to a clinic a few times a week and has to be hooked up to a large machine. Blood basically flows out through one tube, is filtered and cleaned in the machine, and then flows back into the patient.

Normally the kidneys perform this function and make urine to discard the waste, but if the kidneys aren't working dialysis is the only hope. Otherwise the patient will die. You can't live without kidneys.

• Love 4
Just now, DC Gal in VA said:

Yeah, what is that, some kind of Detroit fashion statement? Apologies to any Detroiters here, LOL!

Former Detroiter here (born and raised). I do NOT wear head Band-Aids for an accessory.  How dare you, madam?

I will give you a pass since we're 600-lb pals.  :-)

• Love 11
Just now, okerry said:

For dialysis, the patient goes to a clinic a few times a week and has to be hooked up to a large machine. Blood basically flows out through one tube, is filtered and cleaned in the machine, and then flows back into the patient.

Normally the kidneys perform this function and make urine to discard the waste, but if the kidneys aren't working dialysis is the only hope. Otherwise the patient will die. You can't live without kidneys.

Ah, now I now I get it! Thanks so much~

• Love 1

OK, stuff girly girls need to know - why does Chad have gloves to get gas and do I need them? Do they come in cute colors? Should I be protecting my hands at the gas pump? 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, aliya said:

OK, stuff girly girls need to know - why does Chad have gloves to get gas and do I need them? Do they come in cute colors? Should I be protecting my hands at the gas pump? 

I googled it and apparently it's just to protect you from germs. Disposable ones are sometimes located at the pumps.

• Love 1
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

Derrick, Teretha's husband does not look healthy. 

Neither does she.  I felt so sad for them (him especially) when he came home from dialysis and had to cook for her.  My brother was on dialysis for 16.5 years (he passed away in November),  and it was no joke!  I hate to say it, but if he has passed away, Terethia played a part in sending him to the grave before his time, even with the kidney problem.

• Love 8