Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E17: Where Are They Now? Teretha & Chad LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

A woman returns to Detroit to be with her family after weight-loss surgery, but the reunion threatens to undo the progress she's made; a trucker gets back on the road following weight-loss surgery, but the job puts any future weight loss in peril.

This is the LIVE CHAT thread.  It will be open during the East Coast showing and again during the West Coast showing. 

Just now, Anchorabu said:

Mom and I are here! Mom had a nap and is eating her popcorn chips and dried dates. Away we go! 

Heeeey Mama A!!! Let's go!!?

• Love 1

I can't ever remember these patients. Can't wait to figure out who they are and what they have been up to. The wine is flowing and I am ready to snark my way through 2 hours!

• Love 1
Just now, MrsClaus said:

I'm here and admit, I don't remember either one.  Yet

They weren't personalities that stood out like Penny or Pauline I just remember Chad was a nice guy who loved his family and went back to work and Teretha refused to walk.

• Love 1
Just now, DC Gal in VA said:

Missed it; what was Teretha's starting weight?

I believe it was 800 pounds (correct me if I'm wrong).

Also, first time poster here! Looking forward to snarking with you all.

• Love 10
Just now, Miracle Maxie said:

Late to the party but I'm catching up! Teretha is our snark candidate this week, right? With Chad to lower our blood pressure after getting po'd at Teretha. 

Yep, I think so. Also, I think Teretha is only in her late forties. 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, MrsClaus said:

I'm here and admit, I don't remember either one.  Yet

Yeah - I don't remember her at all. She doesn't looks like she's had any surgery. Or is this still from the "before" episode. Chad I kinda remember. He seemed like he was doing well at the end of his original episode. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Arynm said:

Geez, what is this show doing to me? I saw he weighed 701 and thought "that's not so bad"

Before this came on , they had Sean's episode. He was over 1,000 pounds at one point!!! 

It's strange how the fat is distributed on different bodies. 

• Love 1