Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E17: Where Are They Now? Teretha & Chad LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Armchair Critic said:

It always looks like Dr. Now is hacking away...

And then the Frankenstein stitches.

Only 10 pounds of skin?  I'm shocked by that, compared to what others have lost (30+ pounds).

• Love 8
1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

She stood up.....

Big Freaking Deal....

But she made so much progress!

To be fair, if she really hasnt even stood up in 3 years, her muscles have probably atrophied and forgotten how to work properly.

• Love 7
Just now, 88Keys said:

But she made so much progress!

To be fair, if she really hasnt even stood up in 3 years, her muscles have probably atrophied and forgotten how to work properly.

Okay, I'll give her that.  But nothing changes if NOTHING CHANGES!

• Love 6

If I was the physical therapist I have a foolproof plan.

Play ''These Boots Were Made for Walkin"   by Nancy Sinatra non-stop until Teretha gets up and walks out of the room to escape the song.

Mean and cruel , but effective !

• Love 10
Just now, hoosiermom said:

Work called and wanted me to come in to work tonight! Thank God I am on medication and had a good excuse not to. Lol Besides, I don't want to get out of bed!

Now YOU can't get out of bed??? NOOOOOO!!  What is this show doing to us, lol...

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, 55Unicorns said:

WHAT in the holy hell is the payoff to staying in BED?!?!?

Disability checks for you and your caretakers; all the food you want, brought by those caretaker/enablers who are paid to be there; and plenty of pain meds to deal with the physical pain of being bedridden, 400 pounds, and immobile.

It's the perfect life for a food and pill addict, which I would bet that Teretha is. Most of these people are. They need Intervention as much as they need Dr. Now, and it would make a great crossover show. "My 600-lb. Intervention."

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I missed it why did Chad have surgery on only one leg?

I'm guessing mobility concerns. It would be tough to have those healing incisions on both legs at once.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, 55Unicorns said:

Okay, I'll give her that.  But nothing changes if NOTHING CHANGES!

Yeah- she definitely needs to get after it.

3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I missed it why did Chad have surgery on only one leg?

They always do one at a time, but I'm not sure why.

Watching the commercial..I am starting to get hard hearted about some of the viral sob stories that get people attention or money. Seems like today mother's want somebody to pick on their kid so they can post about it on Facebook and get sympathy from the masses. MEOW!

• Love 11