Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E21: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

Just now, notnowimbusy said:

Maybe Kathy got her the job thinking if Kim is working, or being filmed, she won't dare act up.  We saw how well that went with Dr. Phil.

It'll be a sad day for Kim...when her appearance on Dr Phil is noted on her resume on her wiki page

• Love 8

I think Kim in her prime as a child actor could go toe to toe with Eileen. About the same level of acting skill except one was a kid versus a grown woman. Last I saw, Eileen was in some God awful, cringe worthy, independent space movie and was God awful in it. Guess it was Eileen's Sharknado.

• Love 13
8 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

She is way too tiny to wear the chunky baubles. Looks ridiculous! 

I'm also 5' 2". There is so much I'd love to wear but shouldn't and won't because it would overwhelm and wear me.

• Love 5

Throwback Thursday

This was at Taylor's daughters birthday party. Brandi kept trying to make up with Kim...and Kim was still giving her the stink eye. Kim pretty much had problems with all of the ladies right? Even Yolanda and LVP. Was it only Adrienne she never had a falling out with?

giphy.gif

The way this seasons reunion ended Rinna is good for another year. It doesn't look like she will have any problems filming with any of them.

Who knows maybe she'll make up with Kim, the way Kim and Brandi ended up BFFs.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 3
54 minutes ago, Jel said:

With respect, MCM, I think what you are not really getting here is that while some Lisa fans share Lisa's opinion, they arrive at that opinion independently.  That's probably why many of us like her -- we're naturally like-minded on some issues.  They might side with her, think she makes a good point or two, laugh along with her, but no one needs a HW to tell them what to think. Imo, this LVP supporter you refer to is a straw man.

I get that the minority opinion in the forums gets to clutch the pearls, fine, been there myself, but let's not pretend this knife doesn't cut both ways: Viewers' dislike of LVP colors their opinions as well.  Case in point: If it was Lisa who wasn't wearing the underwear, acknowledged no role in pantygate, had the freakout, would the non-LVP fans be taking up for Lisa Vanderpump as vehemently as they have Erika?  Would they be as hard on Dorit?

I don't want to put words in your mouth, but it seems like you're singling out the LVP fan as a special category of thinker who is so weak minded that s/he couldn't possibly do anything but auto-side with Lisa Vanderpump on everything, when the truth is that people generally take up for the person with whom they most agree-- they agree with that person mostly because they share similar opinions.  That's not even my opinion -- that's in the literature.  And that's not an LVP fan thing -- that's a people thing.

Still one of my favorite posters though, MCM, even if I think you are way wrong about this. 

Took my response to the LVP thread..

• Love 2

I am not even sure why I like Dorit, but I do.  I just do!  Maybe it is because I'm so bugged by Rinna and Eileen.

I really really wanted someone to say to Rinna...NO ONE should have to apologize that much in their life.  It means you are doing something wrong.  

• Love 22
35 minutes ago, Giselle said:

I think Kim in her prime as a child actor could go toe to toe with Eileen. About the same level of acting skill except one was a kid versus a grown woman. Last I saw, Eileen was in some God awful, cringe worthy, independent space movie and was God awful in it. Guess it was Eileen's Sharknado.

If Kim was that great of a child actress - why wasn't she able to carve out a legit acting career as an adult?  Jodie Foster was a child actor around the time Kim was and she went on to win 2 acting Oscars as well as become a respected director and producer.

• Love 9
11 hours ago, AndySmith said:

The person sitting across from Rinna was PK. Good old Snorty McSnortalot!

Had it been PK with "coke around his nose", Rinna would have been screaming that from the roof tops and Andy would have shown it, close up, at the reunion. It was not PK. LOL As I said, Rinna is changing/tweaking her story every time she tries to sell it.

5 minutes ago, escape said:

If Kim was that great of a child actress - why wasn't she able to carve out a legit acting career as an adult?  Jodie Foster was a child actor around the time Kim was and she went on to win 2 acting Oscars as well as become a respected director and producer.

Kim quit acting when she had her first child. She was married to a man that had big money, so she didn't need to work and she wanted to be a stay at home mom raising her kid(s). Who knows if she could have successfully transitioned into adult roles had she wanted to, those that do are the exception, not the rule.

• Love 12
16 minutes ago, escape said:

If Kim was that great of a child actress - why wasn't she able to carve out a legit acting career as an adult? 

Alcohol and drug abuse I suspect. I've heard a lot about the Hilton family on these boards and may need to read the book about their upbringing for background. Any suggestions fellow posters? 

@WireWrap just read your post and I'm not trying to take away from your post. I didn't know that information but that will be apparent if you read my reply. 

l

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Had it been PK with "coke around his nose", Rinna would have been screaming that from the roof tops and Andy would have shown it, close up, at the reunion. It was not PK. LOL As I said, Rinna is changing/tweaking her story every time she tries to sell it.

Kim quit acting when she had her first child. She was married to a man that had big money, so she didn't need to work and she wanted to be a stay at home mom raising her kid(s). Who knows if she could have successfully transitioned into adult roles had she wanted to, those that do are the exception, not the rule.

Thank you.

And I agree with the PK/Rinna part too.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

FWIW, she was acting as a teenager so she had made that transition, really. It wasn't like she was a little kid and then had an awkward phase. She worked all throughout her adolescence. 

I don't think she ever would have had the career that somebody like JF had because she just wasn't ever that good. For child stars a lot of what gets them a lot of work is that they're dependable. Besides them having whatever certain something people want to cast, people know they'll learn their lines and hit their marks. That was probably what got Kim started (she did have a great look and was memorable) and she was competent enough to continue to be cast on series as a teenager. I doubt she would have ever been considered a great actress since she was never noted for that as a child or a young adult, but presumably if she'd continued to be reliable she could have kept working. For all we know, she might have had some role that was really good and she did well in.

But of course, we'll never know. Her career mostly came down to her mother being a stage mom who got her working before she could even remember doing it, she had the right look and got a ton of work and must have made a ton of connections. When she got to the time of her life where she would have had to make more stuff happen herself she chose something else. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, sistermagpie said:

FWIW, she was acting as a teenager so she had made that transition, really. It wasn't like she was a little kid and then had an awkward phase. She worked all throughout her adolescence. 

I don't think she ever would have had the career that somebody like JF had because she just wasn't ever that good. For child stars a lot of what gets them a lot of work is that they're dependable. Besides them having whatever certain something people want to cast, people know they'll learn their lines and hit their marks. That was probably what got Kim started (she did have a great look and was memorable) and she was competent enough to continue to be cast on series as a teenager. I doubt she would have ever been considered a great actress since she was never noted for that as a child or a young adult, but presumably if she'd continued to be reliable she could have kept working. For all we know, she might have had some role that was really good and she did well in.

But of course, we'll never know. Her career mostly came down to her mother being a stage mom who got her working before she could even remember doing it, she had the right look and got a ton of work and must have made a ton of connections. When she got to the time of her life where she would have had to make more stuff happen herself she chose something else. 

I agree with this.  Kim was a decent actress and much better than many, but she was not Jodie Foster.  There are many levels and in my opinion she was good, but I don't think she would have transitioned into a great career.  There were some child actors who were much better than Kim who did not transition.  For the same era, see Quinn Cummings or Johnny Whitaker or of the golden age one of my all time favorites Freddie Bartholomew.  In my opinion, Kim was not up to that league.  Even Dean Stockwell who was a great child actor is not as well known as Jodie Foster.  It's all subjective though.  I think good for Kim and Eileen and their respective careers.  They have both had successes in their own right.  They are however, different, in my humble opinion. 

• Love 6
40 minutes ago, escape said:

Kim decided to be an entrepreneur since she was no longer getting any offers in Tinseltown.

She had a business venture and tried to launch the I’m Superstitious, Only Good Energy Drink.

Sadly, she consumed all of her product and profit. Oh that Kim....

giphy.gif

Mmmmmmm….nom nom nom nom

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Alcohol and drug abuse I suspect. I've heard a lot about the Hilton family on these boards and may need to read the book about their upbringing for background. Any suggestions fellow posters? 

@WireWrap just read your post and I'm not trying to take away from your post. I didn't know that information but that will be apparent if you read my reply. 

l

The book, HoH, has some insight but it doesn't talk about Kim/addiction until she is older. There is no claim that she was an addict as a teen or young adult/young mom. I think, opinion only here, that Kim thought she would be able to go back to acting when her kids were older if she wanted to and that is when her addictions caused problems, not earlier, but later on in life.

3 minutes ago, sistermagpie said:

Kim did the movie, Black Snake Moan, in 2006 and was good, very good. I am sure it helped that her character was a piece of shite drug addict but she nailed the role nonetheless.

Yes, Kim transitioned from kid roles to teen roles but not to adult roles, and that last transition is the hardest 1 to make. Between getting married/divorced/remarried/divorced, having kids and developing alcohol/drug addictions all added up to her never going back into acting full time.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

. I think, opinion only here, that Kim thought she would be able to go back to acting when her kids were older if she wanted to and that is when her addictions caused problems, not earlier, but later on in life.

That makes sense, thank you. 

• Love 2

She didn't "announce" verbally about her uncovered beaver but she stood in the middle of the group and gestured toward her bare beave and EXPLAINED that she didn't have any in response to someone asking her for some panties for Kyle.

Well, they were all sitting, for one thing, when it happened...

Who knows maybe she'll make up with Kim, the way Kim and Brandi ended up BFFs.

Ooooh maybe she and Rinna can dress up in wigs and stalk some other guy too...hopefully Rinna still has hers from Ericka's party...

Well, she kind of did, if you read between the lines. Not the lines of coke that are lined up in the bathroom of Kasa Kemsley. Different lines...

• Love 4

I want to know why I couldn't find that twitter war that happened yesterday. I looked on both threads, then read that it happened on Brad Goreski's account and I searched there as well to no avail. I wonder what went on. 

On ‎4‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 9:49 AM, AndySmith said:

You'd be surprised...there are people who still watch soaps and who still lead active, healthy social lives. Quite a few of them are on PTV as well.

And I am one of them! I have proudly watched General Hospital since 1979 (although I must say that these days it is not nearly the same show as it used to be). I have a job and a life, imagine that!

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

I want to know why I couldn't find that twitter war that happened yesterday. I looked on both threads, then read that it happened on Brad Goreski's account and I searched there as well to no avail. I wonder what went on. 

It was all deleted. I saw it after someone snapped a shot before it was deleted. I agree with Andy on the read between the lines.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

Okay so it's like we are on the show.

She didn't "announce" verbally about her uncovered beaver but she stood in the middle of the group and gestured toward her bare beave and EXPLAINED that she didn't have any in response to someone asking her for some panties for Kyle.

You know, what I find crazy is that we all saw the scene. We all know what happened. We all know she was entering the group saying hi so she was of course the focus in that moment. She's standing making her the visual focal point. The exchange about panties happened and her response is made FOR SHOCK VALUE I mean come on nitpickers. Bottom line ATTENTION DRAWN.

Do I think she was inviting people to ogle her crotch honestly who the hell knows what goes on in her mind. I got a girlfriend, well actually someone I know, who loves nothing more than to steal men's attention in a group full of men

But in Erika's case? I do believe she has that thirst within her to be that woman in the group. The desirable one. The walking fantasy. So I think that's the bug up a lot of people's buts. You attempt to steal inappropriate attention from the other women in the group in order to quench that inner thirst and be the naughty girl in the room in the minds of the men, just for a moment and it backfires.  She gambled and lost. 

Obviously I don't believe Erika was deliberately flashing herself but I do believe she does like to draw attention inappropriately

Okay.

She wants to be "desirable." Great. Didn't have to work too hard at that, I guess, if a man immediately turned his gaze and took a peek.

Erika went without panties because she didn't want the lines -- harmless. She didn't mind the looking. She minded the disparaging remarks. 

I posted the exchange, the clip, several days ago, and it's still being talked about as newfound knowledge on the last couple of pages of this thread. Saying you don't have any is not the same as "announcing" you're not wearing any, does not mean you're desperate to shock or titillate or steal the focus, does not mean you're thirsty for the men to want you. It was a response to Lisa, who didn't HAVE to ask Erika at all, just like people say Erika didn't HAVE to say anything at all. Who didn't "gesture towards her bare beave" at all.

Why is a good-looking, audacious woman, who chooses to dress and act how she pleases, yet shuts down disparaging remarks about her body such a problem? Because she dared to speak as a woman with feelings, not a raunchy sex kitten? Because she boldly defended herself against the men and women who think because she's cultivated a naughty stage persona, she should not speak up when a man tells his wife he thinks she must have wanted her bits to be seen?

Good for Erika GIRARDI for not letting others shut her up just because she sings, dances, and puts herself on a stage.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, jenifaohjenny said:

I am not even sure why I like Dorit, but I do.  I just do!  Maybe it is because I'm so bugged by Rinna and Eileen.

I really really wanted someone to say to Rinna...NO ONE should have to apologize that much in their life.  It means you are doing something wrong.  

I like that she can defend herself. She doesn't need the three morons chirping at her, all at the same time..

8 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

Okay.

She wants to be "desirable." Great. Didn't have to work too hard at that, I guess, if a man immediately turned his gaze and took a peek.

Erika went without panties because she didn't want the lines -- harmless. She didn't mind the looking. She minded the disparaging remarks. 

I posted the exchange, the clip, several days ago, and it's still being talked about as newfound knowledge on the last couple of pages of this thread. Saying you don't have any is not the same as "announcing" you're not wearing any, does not mean you're desperate to shock or titillate or steal the focus, does not mean you're thirsty for the men to want you. It was a response to Lisa, who didn't HAVE to ask Erika at all, just like people say Erika didn't HAVE to say anything at all. Who didn't "gesture towards her bare beave" at all.

Why is a good-looking, audacious woman, who chooses to dress and act how she pleases, yet shuts down disparaging remarks about her body such a problem? Because she dared to speak as a woman with feelings, not a raunchy sex kitten? Because she boldly defended herself against the men and women who think because she's cultivated a naughty stage persona, she should not speak up when a man tells his wife he thinks she must have wanted her bits to be seen?

Good for Erika GIRARDI for not letting others shut her up just because she sings, dances, and puts herself on a stage.

She dances, who knew. She was like wood on DWTS. She is such a fake , that none of my gay friends know her, her concerts or her girly pop songs that sound like Brittney Spears in the 90's.

• Love 8

I think I've come to terms with why I'm on Rinna/Eileen/Erika's side of the couch. First let me say that that side of the couch is VERY bad at getting their point across and they have behaved poorly as well. But what I see is this:

The left side of the couch wants to argue about implied/inferred statements
The right side of the couch wants to argue semantics/literal statements

And I'm on the read-between-the-fking-lines of that argument (come on LVP! youre better than this). That's why I think the left side of the couch keeps interrupting, and asking questions but not waiting for the complete answer--because as soon as the right side starts responding with semantics, the left side of the couch is frustrated because they know they are dodging the real issue (the implied statements).

Everything I've seen of Dorit and pantygate, she was pretending to be an "innocent" gossip to spark reactions from others, but when confronted (and alone with PK), it was obvious she was implying Erika did it on purpose ("why would she do that? As a lady, why would she not cross her legs? Sitting in front of my red-blooded husband?" <--that's supposed to be innocent questions?!).  "Her behavior was induced" -- totally implying it was drug-induced, and not in an innocent "oh she needs to be careful with pills," but obviously "oh she must have a problem." The whole "Erika said she was over it" is again too literal. Tons of people say that to move on, doesn't mean they are now besties forever. She can be over arguing about it, but not over the implication of it all, especially when it's dragged up repeatedly and Dorit starts using statements to make clear the act was meant to be much more judgmental than initially confessed.

And that leads me to a big issue. Good polite people have NO RIGHT to SHAME someone for what they perceive to be "cold." Oh, so Erika is cold? Ok then, don't be best friends. People can have other personalities and there is nothing wrong with that. People can not take your joke, so what move on. I realize this all gets muddied up because Eileen and Rinna kept bring it up, and who knows what would have gone down if no one ever mentioned it after the first time. But Dorit, criticizing Erika for not being excessively nice to you, especially after what you did, and then having your husband join to repeatedly shame her for not kissing your feet every chance she gets, is so pathetic and self-centered. It also shows *gasp* reading-between-the-lines, that you are upset that someone thinks you're mean. As if being a judgmental bitch is somehow awesome? 

I would totally believe Dorit's whole innocence act if, at any point when she perceived Erika as "cold," she would have said "Hey, I'm sorry I wasn't trying to be mean." Instead every chance she got it came out as "Hey, can't you take a joke? I can be mean because I dont like you. You deserve to be shamed because you don't act like me."

Edited by mirrorrim
  • Love 9
27 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Anyone else find it odd that Kim has MIA on twitter for quite some time now?

Nahhh, she does this all the time. She tweets up a storm then disappears, she will be back. LOL

23 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

It wasn't on their "twitter" accounts, it was on their Instagram accounts. That said, both Rinna and Dorit deleted their posts but the viewer responses are still on Brad Goreski's IG account. I still contend that Rinna deleted hers because she was lying about the whole thing and Dorit deleted hers after Rinna did it.

12 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

Okay.

Well, not quite true because Erika's dress was not form fitting/tight, so no lines would have shown. BUT, the dress was uber short on the right side and slit open, with only a metal ring keeping it semi closed, above her upper thigh (although a thin thong would not have been visible). 

• Love 12
5 hours ago, diadochokinesis said:

I could just see that conversation!

PK: Oy!  I went to America to avoid the bankruptcy and they found me there too!

Cem: Dubai!  Go to Dubai!  Hide all the money there.  Everyone does it!

PK: Great!  Dorit, we're off to Dubai!

Dorit: But PK!  I'll have to learn a new accent!  How do I say As-salamu alaykum with an Arabic-Hebrew-British faux accent?  

Given how many nationalities, ethnicities, and accents there are in Dubai, and if you go by the theory floated on here that Dorit's brain is wired to pick up accents, Dorit would sound like she is speaking gibberish within a week, if not sounding like she is speaking in tongues outright...

• Love 6
22 minutes ago, Fanny Mare said:

I like that she can defend herself. She doesn't need the three morons chirping at her, all at the same time..

She dances, who knew. She was like wood on DWTS. She is such a fake , that none of my gay friends know her, her concerts or her girly pop songs that sound like Brittney Spears in the 90's.

Lady Gaga sure the heck knows who Erika is

• Love 6
3 hours ago, escape said:

Nah, Eileen has never claimed to be Meryl Streep or Katharine Hepburn.  Whereas I can see delusional and has-been Kim Richards thinking that Sharknado 3 was going to revive her failed career.  Maybe that's why she shoplifted at Target - she needed a picture to send to casting agents.  Granted it was a mugshot, but stupid, drunk Kim........

But -- did she grab her some panties --and was she wearing panties in that mug shot??!! OMG, next season's very special episode: Kimando!!

• Love 6
1 hour ago, chewycandy said:

Okay.

She minded getting called out on the cheesy "look at me" tactic.

Then had to spin it.

She was also initially mad that the cool kids were talking about her bare beeve and laughing about her behind her back. Wondering if they were indeed describing it as a cheesy "look at me" tactic done for attention.

The rest is up-played so that the corniness of the original butt hurt is camoflagued by more "relevant" grievances like the "damage to her marriage" and being called the "town whore" which of course wasn't what happened but apparently now it has grown to be that.

It was a response to Lisa,

And she jumped at the chance to answer provocatively. She could have chosen from a bunch of humorous or witty or simple replies "mine wouldn't fit you", "sorry the days of carrying an extra pair in my purse are over",  but her automatic go to involved her bare snatch.  Look she's a flashy girl (pun intended) she's bold, she's brazen etc. etc. the reason I call bullshit is cause I don't think it was EVER about "the inappropriateness" of PK's reaction. I think Erika is mad that someone called her out on her thirst (the panty gift) and when it snowballed into more than that through the constant rehashing she jumped at all of these other "morality" angles to try and clap back.

I wouldn't have a problem if  Erika's grievance were clear from the beginning and not just some last ditch effort for Erika to have a reason to be mad in return cause a women decided to sorta make fun of how thirsty a women in her forties is to share in a group of husband and wives that she's not wearing any panties. It all stemmed from that gift yes and that gift was all about:

"So since you don't wear underwear but decide to wear short dresses that can reveal your commando status and can't seem to keep that information to yourself or your dress in check, here are some nude panties to wear cause it's pretty damn sad that at your age you're still resorting to that sort of SHOCK VALUE. Not impressed."

The rest of the "claims" afterwards took on a life of it's own and tangled up into it's own realm of ridiculousness prompting even more bad conversations where I admit more ridiculous and inappropriate shit was said. But the immediate issue was all about Dorit not feeling Erika's thirst and Erika not feeling how Dorit addressed it, which was also in very bad taste.

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, AndySmith said:

Well, they were all sitting, for one thing, when it happened...

Ooooh maybe she and Rinna can dress up in wigs and stalk some other guy too...hopefully Rinna still has hers from Ericka's party...

Well, she kind of did, if you read between the lines. Not the lines of coke that are lined up in the bathroom of Kasa Kemsley. Different lines...

rhobh-s5-supertease-04.gif

Kim is ready and excited...maybe LVP will lend Rinna her Jaclyn Smith Wig.

dun dun dun dun dun dun BASE...dun dun dun dun dun oooh way

They need to invite Dorit for touch ups and bumps

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Great! Big whoop. I really don't care...I like who I like, not some waxy looking thing, with extensions that have extensions. Each to their own. Didnt see any photos of her at Lady G's, now that gal has a voice! 

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, Fanny Mare said:

Great! Big whoop. I really don't care...I like who I like, not some waxy looking thing, with extensions that have extensions. Each to their own. Didnt see any photos of her at Lady G's, now that gal has a voice! 

Lady Gaga is a big name.  When is the birthday party? I thought she was asked to play in the near future. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Martinigirl said:

Anyone else find it odd that Kim has MIA on twitter for quite some time now?

I don't find it odd for Kim at all...this is the one who never even posted weekly blogs on the show.

I remember Kyle on WWHL talking with Andy and they alluded to Kim and Twitter being "new" for her.

There's is a high probability that Somewhat Lucid Kim thought she's been Tweeting all this time but she's actually just been texting Kathy

• Love 5
Just now, KungFuBunny said:

I don't find it odd for Kim at all...this is the one who never even posted weekly blogs on the show.

I remember Kyle on WWHL talking with Andy and they alluded to Kim and Twitter being "new" for her.

There's is a high probability that Somewhat Lucid Kim thought she's been Tweeting all this time but she's actually just been texting Kathy

OMG! LOL!!!

• Love 2

58 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

Boy George did, too.

Yeah, but it's because they watch housewives shows. If Andrea Bocelli did, then I'd be impressed. Jennifer Lawrence knows all of the chucklefucks on Vanderpump Rules, but she ain't trying to make a movie with any of them either. 

Gaga and Boy George have acknowledged that they are fans of housewives shows. It doesn't speak to Erika's musical relevance unless Gaga and Boy George said that they liked her music. And they may have. I don't know if they did. She has an ok voice and a ton of money to throw around. She's got some career heat, but she's got to dump Mikey. He's not creative in a way that she really needs and he has terrible taste and instincts.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, AndySmith said:

Given how many nationalities, ethnicities, and accents there are in Dubai, and if you go by the theory floated on here that Dorit's brain is wired to pick up accents, Dorit would sound like she is speaking gibberish within a week, if not sounding like she is speaking in tongues outright...

Dorit can join Sonja Morgan in her stories of receiving gifts from the Prince of Yabba Dabba Doobie Dubai.

Dorit won't be able to show off her fabulous hairdos

Jimmy-Fallon-eggs-gif.gif

• Love 2
6 hours ago, escape said:

Well, Kyle and LVP failed to launch any kind of legit acting career as adults.  BRAVO had Rinna and Eileen all over the network promoting The Reunion and the new movie Unforgettable.  And Eileen was just named one of People Magazine's Most Beautiful People. 

What's that have to do with my comment?  

Someone or you or whoever said Eileen has her pick of roles.  So, I commented that she played in a short like the sci/fi that was silly.  That's a pick of roles?  Move over Meryl!!!  It was a snark joke.  I like Ashley Abbott/Eileen, she's one of my fave soap stars.  I Don't love the way she's handled everything with Dorit & Kim, and other things on RHBH, but that's a separate story.  I commend Eileen on her accomplishments and her Emmy, but I thought it was funny to think she has her pick of roles, that's all folks!  Can I not joke here?

What does that have to do with roles for LVP or Kyle?  What does the People thing have to do with my comment?  

• Love 10

Yeah, but it's because they watch housewives shows. If Andrea Bocelli did, then I'd be impressed. Jennifer Lawrence knows all of the chucklefucks on Vanderpump Rules, but she ain't trying to make a movie with any of them either. 

Knowing someone and saying you're a fan of them are two separate things.

Also being asked by Christina Aguilera to perform at her birthday party must have been nice.

Dorit won't be able to show off her fabulous hairdos

Of course she can. She can regale us with tales of PK flying in ostrich poop specially for her, for her next hairdo style.

• Love 3
15 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Actually, Kim was on LHOTP once, it was Kyle that was a regular on that show.

I know that Kim was only on LHOTP once, - and what I described is the role she played.  It was a one episode story.

And, Kyle wasn't a true regular - she was on in a recurring role, for only a few seasons, as Mr. Edwards' step daughter.

• Love 4
20 hours ago, ChelleGame said:

That happened to my sister. Infuriating. LAX employees got in a shitload of trouble for that. They were doing it to humiliate black women they thought were wearing weaves or wigs.  They picked on a cancer patient and it blew the whole thing up. Still makes me mad.

That reunion was goofy. Not worth three episodes.

I flew back from Canada last week and I got patted down and my hair checked. I'm white and my short, thin hair was in a ponytail. There was no way I could hide anything in there, but they still checked it. I had absolutely nothing on me but when I went through the body scan, it showed up looking like I did

• Love 3
7 hours ago, escape said:

All of her Emmy nominations through out the years were for Best Actress.

She's played different characters on The Young and Restless, Days of Our Lives, The Bold and Beautiful.

Ashley Abbott on Y&R is one of the main characters of the core family.  So she IS a main/lead actress like Peter Bergman who plays her brother is a main actor.  The other core family is the Newman's.  I won't begrudge her soap life but she has not moved beyond soaps.  That said she has worked a lot more as an adult than Kim Richards ever did.  I don't care for either.  Kim is awful regardless of whatever she is addicted to and I was waffling a bit on Eileen since I watched her on Y&R since I was a kid but her 'bye' stuff at the reunion was really lame and I moved a bit more to the 'go away' side.  This is the 1st time I almost erased the episode 1/2 way through.  

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, MatildaMoody said:

Well, according to Ericka, yes. 

Well Erica is an expert at buying people just look at her snatch squad. Guess that is her general belief about gifts.  We know a  panther ring buys Erica.

Edited to add: Pretty sad mindset.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Well Erica is an expert at buying people just look at her snatch squad. Guess that is her general belief about gifts.  We know a  panther ring buys Erica.

She said so herself; she learned it from Tom.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Natalie68 said:

Ashley Abbott on Y&R is one of the main characters of the core family.  So she IS a main/lead actress like Peter Bergman who plays her brother is a main actor.  The other core family is the Newman's.  I won't begrudge her soap life but she has not moved beyond soaps.  That said she has worked a lot more as an adult than Kim Richards ever did.  I don't care for either.  Kim is awful regardless of whatever she is addicted to and I was waffling a bit on Eileen since I watched her on Y&R since I was a kid but her 'bye' stuff at the reunion was really lame and I moved a bit more to the 'go away' side.  This is the 1st time I almost erased the episode 1/2 way through.  

Eileen didn't do shit as a child actress. so I guess they are pretty much even.

• Love 5

Lady Gaga is a big name.  When is the birthday party? I thought she was asked to play in the near future. 

No idea..she had birthday cakes on her twitter feed( LG that is )