Type keyword(s) to search

Zach and Tori

• Start Topic

43 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

While I think Zach and Tori's new house interior is nice and seems more LP friendly without the multi floors, it almost seems they gave up a cute nice family friendly neighborhood and moved out what looks to be a lot from Sanford & sons. To me, the new property doesn't say farm at all, more like a tick infested overgrown lot where old cars and junk goes to die.

Perfect! For them.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

If Amy offered some kind of financial help, and I doubt Matt would lie about it, what would be the point when Amy could just come out and say she didn’t, then to me it means Zach’s and Tori’s offer was probably even lower than I thought.  

Although Amy is no more obligated than Matt  to financially support grown children and their families.  I’m sure we will never truly know the details of what happened but they probably enjoy the guessing game hoping it will drive up their ratings.

• Love 8
44 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

If Amy offered some kind of financial help, and I doubt Matt would lie about it, what would be the point when Amy could just come out and say she didn’t, then to me it means Zach’s and Tori’s offer was probably even lower than I thought.  

Although Amy is no more obligated than Matt  to financially support grown children and their families.  I’m sure we will never truly know the details of what happened but they probably enjoy the guessing game hoping it will drive up their ratings.

I agree, the two knuckleheads seem to have made a nice amount of money from the show and anything they are shilling online and people are buying because they were on said show. I know I certainly wouldnt have that type of following without the help of reality teevee

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

While I think Zach and Tori's new house interior is nice and seems more LP friendly without the multi floors, it almost seems they gave up a cute nice family friendly neighborhood and moved out what looks to be a lot from Sanford & sons. To me, the new property doesn't say farm at all, more like a tick infested overgrown lot where old cars and junk go to die.

I would be interested to know how many other homes they saw in their home search in WA?

With 3 young kids I would have thought a "family friendly" neighborhood would have been high on their list of priorities. 

However, with their filming requirements, perhaps they preferred this more isolated spot .

There seem to be a lot of "hazards" on the property that should be attended to before the kids become curious and possibly wind up with some injuries (the chicken coop and shed come to mind.)

• Love 6

Kid filled neighborhoods have a downside. Namely, other people's children wandering about. Frankly with filming, its better to be a little isolated so you don't have random yahoos dropping their kids off so they can be on the tv show. 

Also other people's kids can just be irritating in a neighborhood. I follow my parent's HOA facebook and 90 percent of the posts are about "whose kids are these, they keep getting into my pool!" etc. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Redrum said:

Kid filled neighborhoods have a downside. Namely, other people's children wandering about. Frankly with filming, its better to be a little isolated so you don't have random yahoos dropping their kids off so they can be on the tv show. 

Also other people's kids can just be irritating in a neighborhood. I follow my parent's HOA facebook and 90 percent of the posts are about "whose kids are these, they keep getting into my pool!" etc. 

What about a little socialization for the kids.. screw the cameras.  Such great priorities these 2 dimwits have.

• Love 6

I mean, Roloff Farms wasn't exactly smack in the middle of a suburban neighborhood and the kids seemed to socialize fine. Battle Ground isn't the Alaskan bush.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, Redrum said:

I mean, Roloff Farms wasn't exactly smack in the middle of a suburban neighborhood and the kids seemed to socialize fine. Battle Ground isn't the Alaskan bush.

Yeah, they socialized fine - ONLY Molly, apparently.  The other 3 are pitiful, lazy good for nothings; maybe if they had had some 'neighborhood' friends they would have been given another perspective on life and work ethics.

• Love 5

We rarely saw Molly's friends at all but the twins had a full herd of friends over all the time despite it being a bit out in the country. 

The twins being lazy good for nothings doesn't seem to have any corellation with how socially active they were.

• Like 2
  • Love 8
(edited)
9 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

While I think Zach and Tori's new house interior is nice and seems more LP friendly without the multi floors, it almost seems they gave up a cute nice family friendly neighborhood and moved out what looks to be a lot from Sanford & sons. To me, the new property doesn't say farm at all, more like a tick infested overgrown lot where old cars and junk go to die.

This!

Sanford and Sons is the perfect description, I don't like their new place at all and I can't believe they paid over asking price (yes i know real estate has been crazy)

I think they made a terrible choice plus it doesn't have a fence so they can't really let the kids out to play without constant supervision and if they plan on fencing it will cost a small fortune... that neighborhood gives me the creeps,

Jer and Auj's new place is outdated but overall i think it has lots of potential.... Z&T's place.. not so much.

Edited by Dustbunny
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I agree, the two knuckleheads seem to have made a nice amount of money from the show and anything they are shilling online and people are buying because they were on said show. I know I certainly wouldnt have that type of following without the help of reality teevee

Yes, the show has given them a ton of exposure, and I’ve been known to watch crap (Amy’s cooking videos) but even I had to turn off Tori making videos of Zach mispronouncing or spelling words wrong (I can’t remember which) and her explaining he can’t really communicate or even figure out he needs to feed his part guests.  I don’t think Zach is that bright either, but I’m not his wife, but more importantly, I don’t get the “brand” Tori is going for but I do think she does well with the shilling.

One minute we are supposed to believe she’s drooling over BABE-UH in his singlet, and he’s so over-the-top wonderful.  The next minute she’s filming him confused by simple words and imo making him look like an even bigger fool than he is.

IMO Jeremy is also an idiot, but Audrey goes to somewhat great lengths to hide this (although it often comes out anyway because we’ve seen him for years).  Zach is an idiot that Tori brags about, but then she seems to highlight his shortcomings just in case we miss them. Maybe I’m wrong, but it just seems weird to me. 

Maybe Z&T irritate me more because I see them more because God knows I can’t stand really stand J&A either especially Jeremy.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Redrum said:

We rarely saw Molly's friends at all but the twins had a full herd of friends over all the time despite it being a bit out in the country. 

The twins being lazy good for nothings doesn't seem to have any corellation with how socially active they were.

I remember Jeremy had a friend named Mueller. 

• Wink 1
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Yes, the show has given them a ton of exposure, and I’ve been known to watch crap (Amy’s cooking videos) but even I had to turn off Tori making videos of Zach mispronouncing or spelling words wrong (I can’t remember which) and her explaining he can’t really communicate or even figure out he needs to feed his part guests.  I don’t think Zach is that bright either, but I’m not his wife, but more importantly, I don’t get the “brand” Tori is going for but I do think she does well with the shilling.

One minute we are supposed to believe she’s drooling over BABE-UH in his singlet, and he’s so over-the-top wonderful.  The next minute she’s filming him confused by simple words and imo making him look like an even bigger fool than he is.

IMO Jeremy is also an idiot, but Audrey goes to somewhat great lengths to hide this (although it often comes out anyway because we’ve seen him for years).  Zach is an idiot that Tori brags about, but then she seems to highlight his shortcomings just in case we miss them. Maybe I’m wrong, but it just seems weird to me. 

Maybe Z&T irritate me more because I see them more because God knows I can’t stand really stand J&A either especially Jeremy.

yes well you know that old saying... "He's an idiot but he's HER idiot"

No way would little frumpy school teacher Tori be living in a million dollar house next to a junkyard if she were married to Joe average.

She knows on which side her bread is buttered, no way is she visiting Disneyland 10 times a year married to Joe Blow.

Jackson and Lilah couldn't care less but the idiot parents are on Cloud 9

disney.png

• LOL 10
  • Love 3

Anybody else notice that when they had company (Matt and Caryn?) Tori plopped Lilah down on the kitchen counter, and then sat down in a chair with her back to Lilah?  Just left the kid sitting alone on the counter....

• Mind Blown 3
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, riverblue22 said:

Anybody else notice that when they had company (Matt and Caryn?) Tori plopped Lilah down on the kitchen counter, and then sat down in a chair with her back to Lilah?  Just left the kid sitting alone on the counter....

This family sure likes to plop their kids on counters.  Aren’t they afraid she’s going to topple over or tumble off the counter? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 4
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

No way would little frumpy school teacher Tori be living in a million dollar house next to a junkyard if she were married to Joe average.

She knows on which side her bread is buttered, no way is she visiting Disneyland 10 times a year married to Joe Blow.

disney.png

I guess that’s why I thought she point out Zach’s faults less.  It just seems like she builds him up but undercuts him at the same time. Poor Jackson looks like he’s being held hostage in that pic, I’m not sure if he was too young to know what’s going on or just didn’t want to be there, maybe he was tired. Lilah obviously is too young, she just looks like a sack of flour along for the ride.  I’m not a Disney person so I don’t get the thrill of bringing kids that young there but I guess maybe it was more a trip for Tori since she likes to go there.  

Does Tori have siblings, if so have they been on  the show? I never watched any of the wedding episodes.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
42 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

I guess that’s why I thought she point out Zach’s faults less.  It just seems like she builds him up but undercuts him at the same time. Poor Jackson looks like he’s being held hostage in that pic, I’m not sure if he was too young to know what’s going on or just didn’t want to be there, maybe he was tired. Lilah obviously is too young, she just looks like a sack of flour along for the ride.  I’m not a Disney person so I don’t get the thrill of bringing kids that young there but I guess maybe it was more a trip for Tori since she likes to go there.  

Does Tori have siblings, if so have they been on  the show? I never watched any of the wedding episodes.

Lilah was way too young to be dragged around Disneyland for hours 

I’m wondering when they made that trip and if it was during Covid restrictions?

Lilah wasn’t a healthy robust baby and Disneyland is a crowded cesspool of germs

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Lilah was way too young to be dragged around Disneyland for hours 

I’m wondering when they made that trip and if it was during Covid restrictions?

Lilah wasn’t a healthy robust baby and Disneyland is a crowded cesspool of germs

Yes, this is what I meant about Lilah even though my description may be clunky.  She’d obviously have no memory of it, I’m not sure Jackson would either, I’m not really sure of his age there.   I get Disney is Tori’s thing and it’s not my deal, but I know a lot of people visit often and love it, so if it was a trip for her and Zach, but seems like an odd choice the kids at that age,but maybe Jackson is older than I think and I’m sure this is a dumb question but are Jackson or even Zach tall enough for the rides or do DW rides not have height requirements? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

The issue that most concerned me about the new property is the stream or culvert filled with water.  Not only is it a hazard for the young children being attracted to it with disastrous results, but it may eventually flood the entire property.  Also, I can see it being a cesspool for mosquito breeding( assuming mosquitos are prevalent in that area).  While the interior of the house may be lovely, the property itself looks run down, something that recluses/hoarders would like.

I, too, noticed Lilah sitting on the kitchen counter with no one watching her, ready to grab her should she begin falling off.  Z&T don't seem to be the best parents.  (Having had 3 children in 3 years many years ago, I'm well aware of the difficulties in raising three small children.  It isn't easy.  I hope they don't continue this pattern.)

• Love 12
26 minutes ago, Annifran said:

The issue that most concerned me about the new property is the stream or culvert filled with water.  Not only is it a hazard for the young children being attracted to it with disastrous results, but it may eventually flood the entire property.  Also, I can see it being a cesspool for mosquito breeding( assuming mosquitos are prevalent in that area).  While the interior of the house may be lovely, the property itself looks run down, something that recluses/hoarders would like.

I, too, noticed Lilah sitting on the kitchen counter with no one watching her, ready to grab her should she begin falling off.  Z&T don't seem to be the best parents.  (Having had 3 children in 3 years many years ago, I'm well aware of the difficulties in raising three small children.  It isn't easy.  I hope they don't continue this pattern.)

I also reacted when she sat Lilah on the kitchen counter - propped up like a babydoll.  These 2 nutjobs have no clue about child safety (along with their brother and SIL).  and just to be clear.  Tori was a BITCH.  How bout taking one for the team; show your kids you're better than that.  Matt may not be the greatest, but at least he's trying.  Tori and Zach need to get off their high horse.

• Applause 2
  • Love 14
On 6/9/2022 at 10:29 PM, pdlinda said:

There seem to be a lot of "hazards" on the property that should be attended to before the kids become curious and possibly wind up with some injuries (the chicken coop and shed come to mind.)

Roloff farm wasn’t particularly safe either and Matt’s love for idiotic play things made it even worse. The trebuchet being the worst of all, it actually nearly killed Jacob and another man years ago! 
And I won’t even start about the lack of supervision. Zach probably doesn’t know any better. (Not that he ever does about anything that relates to being sensible, responsible and smart….)

• Love 5
On 6/10/2022 at 10:02 AM, Annifran said:

95E32CB7-6B07-4D3F-AC4B-96482DE79912.jpeg

DF287C74-6A99-4F12-B7C1-C49D69B6F069.jpeg

FEC8BDF0-55D4-4BD2-9548-8765FC538BDA.jpeg

• Mind Blown 6
  • Love 3
On 6/9/2022 at 10:40 PM, Dustbunny said:

robert-de-niro-lol.gif

I laugh every time I read that…some times I just randomly scroll back to it so I can laugh again 🤣

• LOL 10

That property is a junkyard mess. That land needs to be cleared and taken care of!  All those weeds around the trees need to be mowed!

What a mess they’ve moved into and doing nothing to improve. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 7
On 6/9/2022 at 7:40 PM, Dustbunny said:

disney.png

Oh no. That new baby looks like its really got a long, challenging life in store for him/her. 

Go make another one you two idiots. 

• Sad 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

95E32CB7-6B07-4D3F-AC4B-96482DE79912.jpeg

DF287C74-6A99-4F12-B7C1-C49D69B6F069.jpeg

FEC8BDF0-55D4-4BD2-9548-8765FC538BDA.jpeg

I can see Zach is putting that lawn mower to good use.  I don’t even know where to start with this mess. I guess Chris was right, there goes Lilah just parking her vehicle on the lawn 😂

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Love 2

On that property, a hovercraft is probably more useful than a lawn mower… That thing will either get stuck in the mud or drown in the water, so I wouldn’t bother. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

No wonder Matt didn't want to have to deal with deadbeat Zack!

What a mess that place is.  It looks like gravel was going down to the sewer pond but that's washed away and needs to be replaced.

The Roloff farm is massive but very well kept by a man with a lot more age and disabilities than Zack.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
28 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

The Roloff farm is massive but very well kept by a man with a lot more age and disabilities than Zack.

I mean if we're defining "well kept" as that man writing paychecks to whoever actually does the upkeep, sure, Matt is an old man with severe disabilities who does every bit of groundskeeping by himself with no help. 

Except you know, those guys he's paying for upkeep. And apparently he's not always on top of that, since how many structures have had to be demolished on the farm due to a lack of upkeep and maintenance? Heck wasn't there an actual concern that the cute lil church was so rickety that it would actually fall apart if moved?

From the photos I've seen of Zach's place, including these, there's clearly a well manicured lawn and then an area of land in the back that is forested and has some outbuildings that need work. It actually looks like the less manicured parts of Roloff Farms - you know, the woods with the swamp fort which means yes, there was a dangerous creek of water somewhere on Roloff Farms that the kids played in.

Its a nice piece of property. I can see why they like it - nice bit of land without being excessive and natural charm. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Matt hasn't personal kept up a square foot of that farm for at least 3 decades, I'd guess. TLC through the work of his wife and children are the ones keeping it well kept.

• Wink 1
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

No wonder Matt didn't want to have to deal with deadbeat Zack!

What a mess that place is.  It looks like gravel was going down to the sewer pond but that's washed away and needs to be replaced.

Exactly and of course Matt can’t do the work himself but at least he does hire workers to do the job.

Zach won’t do the work and he won’t hire anyone either, hell he wouldn’t even clean his garage and when Tori finally got fed up and hired people he bitched and complained about the expense.

Zach is cheap to the point of stupid!

• Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Zach is cheap to the point of stupid!

Tori gets paid well for doing the show.  She also has all those Insta "influencer" deals (from what I read) so she has ample $$$$ to get things done around the house if Zack is hesitant (might be a "power move" on his part to assert his "dominant" position regarding finances).

I accept that NEITHER one of them will lift a finger to do "drudge work" or "manual labor."

Tori "runs the show" in that household in every conceivable way so I'll never be convinced that she has to succumb to Zach's $$$$ whims.

• Applause 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

That property is hideous looking. There is a drainage pipe sticking up out of the ground where Lilah is walking. Zack couldn't get off his ass to pack boxes before the move. He sat down and complained that they had too much  stuff and did nothing. No way will he be out back clearing that mess and making things safe for his kids. It's not just the back it looks like someone sat down a nice house in the middle of an industrial area. Horrible location. 

Edited by 65mickey
  • Applause 1
  • Love 9
27 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Exactly and of course Matt can’t do the work himself but at least he does hire workers to do the job.

Except when he doesn't - the tree house, the tower of terror, the old pirate ship. These all were left to rot until they were pulled down. 

What is Zach supposed to be doing on this property that isn't getting done? The lawn is mowed. Does he have to clear the woods? Some people like having a little bit of acreage to have it be more natural. I can see wanting to have the platform pretending to be a treehouse either torn down or finished, likewise the chicken coop, but is there really a rush? I mean, we all do remember how Matt spent literally ten years building the castle and only finished it as storyline for the show long after Molly outgrew any urge to have a play castle? That castle was a dump pile of concrete unfinished for nine years. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 3
25 minutes ago, Redrum said:

Except when he doesn't - the tree house, the tower of terror, the old pirate ship. These all were left to rot until they were pulled down. 

Weren't his kids pretty much grown at that point? At least they were not babies like Jackson and Lilah who would have years t enjoy these structures. 

• Like 2
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

Weren't his kids pretty much grown at that point? At least they were not babies like Jackson and Lilah who would have years t enjoy these structures. 

Is Matt too cheap to hire someone for maintenance? The pirate ship was a business attraction by the time the kids were grown... to where he spent a whole bunch of money replacing it. By the time the twins outgrew Western town and the pirate ship, the public was being invited to come play. Before the county cracked down, people were touring it. What about the little church that was heaved and hauled and literally rattling apart? The tower of terror was actually unfinished but the kids talked about climbing on it. And there's the unfinished castle that was unfinished for years and basically an eyesore. It was started when Molly was six... I don't think the kids were grown then. 

I'm less about Matt needing perfect maintenance history and more that I honestly don't think if the kids were being raised on Roloff farm, that there would be a significant difference in places on the farm being wooded and having water and mud and trip hazards. I mean there's an early episode where we find out Matt has a VW bug that he left to rot in a field and its not the only car melting in a heap on the property. There's another episode where the boys were playing on an iced over pond - a drowning hazard, and another where the boys find a rotten boat somewhere on the property and spend some time whooping it up in the pond trying to float the death hazard. Thats how Zach was raised - its fun to play with weird stuff you find lying around in the fields and woods. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 3
17 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

Exactly

zach is just like Amy, a money grubbing weasel and their new property looks like a run down shanty town with rickety structures, culverts and a big drainage ditch running through it… I wouldn’t let toddlers play in that filthy water and mud.

zach likes to describe it as woods and a stream but it’s just a mess next door to a junkyard as @Dustbunny said.

• Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, pdlinda said:

I accept that NEITHER one of them will lift a finger to do "drudge work" or "manual labor.

They are busy having mad, crazy, non-stop sex. BABE UH! Only 4+ more kids to go. 

• Sad 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
On 6/9/2022 at 7:40 PM, Dustbunny said:

disney.png

Anyone know where Lilah is? Maybe Z&T handed her over to Goofy so they could spend more time with Jackson.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Anyone know where Lilah is? Maybe Z&T handed her over to Goofy so they could spend more time with Jackson.

Lilah and Jackson both look like they’d rather be with Goofy than with their ridiculous parents.

Lilah looks like a limp rag doll and Jackson looks bored and tired…. But it’s all about Tori and her Disney obsession and nothing will stop her. 🙄

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Joan of Argh said:

Lilah looks like a limp rag doll and Jackson looks bored and tired…. But it’s all about Tori and her Disney obsession and nothing will stop her. 🙄

Lilah looks exactly like her new brother in that pic.

Tori is so f'n weird. So is her worthless lazy BABE UH. 

• Love 6
(edited)

Well this will give Zack a few days, weeks excuse to do his usual nothing!

I wonder if he has bothered to take down the stairway to that platform that sits up high?

I can see a someone little climbing up there and falling off of that flat, nothing in the sky!

Jeremy is lazy to but I’ll bet Audrey will see that their land is cleaned and cleared up in spite of him. 

Zacks property sitting in the middle of junk city can’t be all that safe for children.  Who hangs around those places?

What were they thinking?

Edited by Jeanne222
  • Love 7