Type keyword(s) to search

Zach and Tori

• Start Topic

On 9/9/2023 at 4:57 PM, pdlinda said:

Glad you followed your remark with laughing emojis because that summarizes my reaction to the thought of either of them going to "work" every day.  

With 3 young special-needs kids in tow and a big house to run, I'm not seeing any possibility that either, or both of them are even remotely suitable for "employment."

That's why, regardless of their "protestations to the contrary" they will agree to appear on the show.  They need the $$$ to maintain their cushy lifestyle.

The more I think about it maybe they would do better to leave the children in somebody else’s care!  Humm

With Zack sitting in his chair Matt designed and Tori making videos all day….hum. 

But then again…who would hire them?  Those little kids are stuck!

• Like 1
On 9/6/2023 at 1:58 AM, pdlinda said:

I hope Lilah's teacher will make sure that she gets the speech therapy she desperately needs as irrespective of Mama Tori's burst of pride in the cute pic it is obvious to any thinking adult that Lilah's speaking ability needs intensive work for her to thrive now and in the future!

I’m not sure if standard speech therapy is the right answer. Her odd speech development and the way she sometimes reacts to people is just strange, unlike any other child I have seen. It doesn’t sound like a normal speech delay. It makes me wonder whether the real issue is in the speech center and/or how she processes sounds and words. She seems bright enough, so that cannot be it.

Some (not you) have suggested it’s due to Z&T neglecting her in this area. While I’m not always overly impressed by their parenting skills, I do not think this has happened here or caused the problem. From what I have seen, they genuinely try to help her and Lilah is brilliant in communicating nonverbally. 

Having said that, I do believe they’re viewing the issue through rose-colored glasses. (Which, frankly a lot of parents do, when it involves their kids). This problem isn’t just going to go away. It needs to be treated by someone with more skills and experience than just a standard speech therapist.

• Like 4

Can somebody explain why Tori is calling them goons? My translation might be off but I thought goons were like people that beat up other people???  Also, I don’t think she’s posted Jackson OWNING  the school yet.  Tori, you’re slipping!  I think Lilah is adorable!

image.jpeg.bbce1416eea495817a744bc45224cb5f.jpeg

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Absolom said:

I don't know what Tori meant to try to tell us.

Definition of a goon: a stupid or deliberately foolish person.  Hopefully she simply thought the word meant something else.  

Bless the children in Oregon with teachers like Tori and Amy!

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
On 9/16/2023 at 10:06 AM, b4pjoe said:

Pretty sure she is just calling them goons in a lighthearted way and not actually calling them real goons.

Screenshot2023-09-16at9_05_30AM.png.5c490406f454cd8f0497d2ab1faabf98.png

She posted a picture of her children calling them goons the definition of which is a stupid person, a simpleton or a thug. How could this be lighthearted? To me this is like callling your child an idiot or a dummy. I honestly think there is something wrong with her.   

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
16 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

How could this be lighthearted?

Family members can joke around and have a sense of humor. Not every spoken word in life has to serious. If she was angry and called her kid that I could see the outrage. Clearly in that post she was just joking around.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
15 hours ago, b4pjoe said:

Family members can joke around and have a sense of humor. Not every spoken word in life has to serious. If she was angry and called her kid that I could see the outrage. Clearly in that post she was just joking around.

And you know this how? Did she say that she was joking? Unless she explains this comment I take it at face value. She thinks it's funny to call her two young children goons. I don't know what kind of parent says something like this. 

• Like 7
13 hours ago, 65mickey said:

And you know this how? Did she say that she was joking? Unless she explains this comment I take it at face value. She thinks it's funny to call her two young children goons. I don't know what kind of parent says something like this. 

I agree plus I think Tori has a very odd sense of humour, she thinks it’s funny to insult Zach, she thinks it’s funny when little Lilah falls and cries, she thinks it’s so cute when Jackson barges around acting like a bossy brat who OWNS every room he enters, she thinks it’s funny when Jackson sits on Lilah’s head, she laughed when she drove Lilah into a tree in the little remote control car yet she had a mental breakdown and was in tears when the camera shop staff didn’t drop everything and assist her., wow self centered much?!?

She thinks she’s being edgy and cool when she calls her kids “goons” 

A lot of her posts are kind of creepy or even bitchy if anyone questions the point she’s trying to make.

Her recent post where she actually celebrates killing bees and challenges anyone to disagree with her was very disturbing and kind of psycho!  

Edited by Joan of Argh
Autocorrect
  • Like 5
  • Applause 5

She's also called them "ding-dongs."  IMO, Tori has some resentment, anger, and maybe unresolved grief connected to not having the average-size child she (at one time admitted) she wanted and hostility toward Lilah, in particular, for not being her "mini-me," as she's put it.  Now she's speech-delayed or whatever, and that doesn't help.  As usual, Tori minimizes or denies LP-related issues in her kids.  Her breakdown upon learning Lilah would be a little person -- I believe Tori is so dumb that she thought "50/50 chance" means if you get a dwarf the first time, you don't the second time; math-challenged, like Zach, and particular problems with ratios -- was real, and not because she was "worried" about her.  Of course it's subconscious, but it presents.

Edited by Dibs
  • Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 2
On 9/25/2023 at 7:34 PM, heatherchandler said:

Fu<k this idiot and his bee killing.  Disgusting stupid people.

The bees “gots to go” ??  

I call my kids “goofs” but not goons.  She’s so weird.

I’m actually looking forward to ZiT leaving the show, they provide very little entertainment value nowadays and I often find myself frustrated by their stupidity and selfishness.

Tori regularly does stupid stuff like letting Josiah climb a ladder (before he could walk) while holding a pen and barely able to keep his balance, sitting top heavy Lilah on the kitchen island as a toddler and then going about her business not even watching her plus Tori’s ongoing pissy attitude towards Matt and Caryn and her sudden gushing over Amy just seemed fake and way too dramatic.

I get that they had a falling out and if they feel pissed off fine that’s their right but long after Zach seemed like he’d moved on Tori was still trying to stir the pot with snotty little comments and shitty attitude.

I really think she has problems and could use some therapy.

• Like 12
19 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I’m actually looking forward to ZiT leaving the show,

They (she) might WANT to leave the show; however, I'm not seeing how they could possibly maintain their lifestyle without that income rolling in year after year after year.  That, of course, is ASSUMING that the show is renewed.

• Like 7
1 hour ago, 65mickey said:

Did Tori ever clue us in on the purpose of the shop that were are building? 

I’m not sure, Tori is posting pics of a new home theater room and I’m not sure if it’s upstairs in their house or if it’s the loft area above the new shop, maybe Ginger knows.

IMG_6638.jpeg

IMG_6639.jpeg

• Useful 1

Anyone who was able to watch this video:

Is that a legit hammer and nail? If so, is this something parents with little kids would normally let them do? That’s a legit question not me ragging on ZIT. It doesn’t seem like a great idea for a 3-4 year old that can’t see well to swing hammers and nails in general but especially without her glasses.  I get it might help with hand eye coordination but it seems like there’d be other things you’d try.  I guess basically I’m trying to figure out if Tori is being a goon or this just looks weird because I’m not around kids

um-why-is-tori-letting-the-kids-play-wit

• Mind Blown 2
49 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Anyone who was able to watch this video:

Is that a legit hammer and nail? If so, is this something parents with little kids would normally let them do? That’s a legit question not me ragging on ZIT. It doesn’t seem like a great idea for a 3-4 year old that can’t see well to swing hammers and nails in general but especially without her glasses.  I get it might help with hand eye coordination but it seems like there’d be other things you’d try.  I guess basically I’m trying to figure out if Tori is being a goon or this just looks weird because I’m not around kids

um-why-is-tori-letting-the-kids-play-wit

Yes it was a full size hammer and real nail and Lilah was holding the nail with one hand and swinging the hammer with her other hand , the nail went flying a couple times and I was on the edge of my seat waiting for her to slam her fingers, I had to stop watching because I was too anxious and worried that she’d break a finger…. meanwhile Tori is  laughing in the background cheering Lilah on.

🙄

• Mind Blown 5
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

There are toy (plastic or wood) hammer and peg set ups to teach what Lilah is trying to do that are safe, child size, and appropriate.  There is nothing right about what they either have or are allowing Lilah to do.

Safety glasses anyone?

Edited by Absolom
  • Like 14
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 1

Looks like she could conk herself in the head with that hammer as well as "shoot her eye out" with that nail.  Lilah isn't the most coordinated, from what ZiT has told us.  And Tori feels the need to laugh like a maniac at everything those kids do.  What a mess; calling Matt Paxton!  The apple doesn't fall far...

• Like 6
13 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Yes it was a full size hammer and real nail and Lilah was holding the nail with one hand and swinging the hammer with her other hand , the nail went flying a couple times and I was on the edge of my seat waiting for her to slam her fingers, I had to stop watching because I was too anxious and worried that she’d break a finger…. meanwhile Tori is  laughing in the background cheering Lilah on.

🙄

Thanks my friend sent me the link bc she like to get me riled up showing me nonsense from the reality show people I watch. I wasn’t sure sure if it it was real hammer because I didn’t see the video and thought if it were is that what people let their kids do nowadays? Seems stupid and dangerous to let little kids have nails at eye level while swinging hammers but it is Tori 🙄

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Like 5

So now we know that the shop that Tori has been speaking about is just a building for Zack to throw his crap around willy nilly. Unlike most home carpenters/woodworkers who organize their tools  in tool chests and work benches. This place resembles their prior home with junk and clutter everywhere. It probably takes him hours to find what he needs. 

And speaking of safety rather than giving Lilah a hammer and nail and let her swing away there are lots of toy work benches on the market for ages 3 and up. These toy benches are stocked with ton of toy tools that are safe for little hands and would provide hours of play for children.

• Like 10
14 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Tori and Jackson are in Disneyland together, everyone else stayed home.

I really don’t understand Tori’s fascination with everything Disney.  🤷‍♀️

IMG_6737.jpeg

IMG_6738.jpeg

Did he own Disneyland? Gosh- I despise most every adult in this family.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
On 10/15/2023 at 4:52 AM, BAForever said:

I really don’t understand Tori’s fascination with everything Disney.  🤷‍♀️

Just guessing on this. Tori has probably envisioned herself becoming a princess someday. She thought Zach would be her prince who would give her fame, money and security. She called that wrong. But she might still be looking for a new  Prince Charming

• Like 4
  • Useful 2

Tori is such a dumb bitch, first she’s killing bees and bragging about it and now she tied Murphy to a tree because he got into something stinky, Tori thought it was chicken shit.

She was laughing and saying how he was laying there tied to the tree and staring into the house while they ignored him.

She said he’d have to stay outside tied to the tree all night, well I guess people on Instagram were outraged!! So she made another post saying that Murphy got an upgrade and they were locking him in the shop for the night.  

I really can’t stand Tori anymore!  🖕🏻

IMG_6907.jpeg

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 5
  • Applause 1
10 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Tori is such a dumb bitch, first she’s killing bees and bragging about it and now she tied Murphy to a tree because he got into something stinky, Tori thought it was chicken shit.

She was laughing and saying how he was laying there tied to the tree and staring into the house while they ignored him.

She said he’d have to stay outside tied to the tree all night, well I guess people on Instagram were outraged!! So she made another post saying that Murphy got an upgrade and they were locking him in the shop for the night.  

IMG_6907.jpeg

I'd love to see Tori tied up to a tree with no food or water. Why can't she be reported to SPCA or any local animal rescue for abusing this sweet dog? It's posted on SM so she can't deny it. What a piece of shit she is. And did her "hot" husband go along with it?

Tori should NEVER be allowed to own another pet EVER (except for Zach). 

• Applause 7
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1

I remember Tori telling Zach that "Murphy left you a present."  He had apparently found steak thrown away in the kitchen garbage can.  First, why are they throwing away steak?  Second, why not feed it to the dog rather than throw it away?  Third, why throw it away within reach of Murphy?  Fourth, why is it Zach's job to clean up the garbage when it was TORI who just had to buy another BMD after Sullivan passed away?  Murphy is so sweet and starved for attention and affection - on the rare occasion he gets pats (such as from Chris), he just eats it up - and all he gets is yelled at by Zach and ignored or laughed at by Tori.  And they generally live only a few years anyway (Sully was 7, I believe).  They don't deserve him, and he deserves so much better!  If I were the breeder, I'd demand him back.

Edited by Dibs
  • Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Applause 11
15 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

IMG_6907.jpeg

Tori is a piece of trash !!! 😡😡😡😡 she doesn’t deserve to have a dog!!

• Sad 1
  • Applause 8

Tori really got dragged on Instagram so now she’s rewriting history, saying she only tied Murphy to a tree for a couple hours while he dried off… and we’re all too sensitive! 

Then she says that she’s TOO NICE because she let Murphy back in the house 🙄

what a moron, we’re not too sensitive.. She’s cruel and too INSENSITIVE!

Maybe if they actually gave Murphy the attention he deserves he wouldn’t be wandering around and getting into chicken shit!…. And Why is there open chicken shit for him to get into??  I guess they don’t clean up after their chickens either!  😡

IMG_6914.jpeg

IMG_6915.jpeg

• Useful 1
7 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Tori really got dragged on Instagram so now she’s rewriting history, saying she only tied Murphy to a tree for a couple hours while he dried off… and we’re all too sensitive! 

Then she says that she’s TOO NICE because she let Murphy back in the house 🙄

what a moron, we’re not too sensitive.. She’s cruel and too INSENSITIVE!

Maybe if they actually gave Murphy the attention he deserves he wouldn’t be wandering around and getting into chicken shit!…. And Why is there open chicken shit for him to get into??  I guess they don’t clean up after their chickens either!  😡

IMG_6914.jpeg

IMG_6915.jpeg

"Ya'all are a little too sensitive." No Tori, we are just being honest. 

• Like 9