Type keyword(s) to search

Zach and Tori

• Start Topic

I actually think Tori has displayed her fondness for flirting with risky situations for a while.  So, despite Zach being small, as well as his parents, she just had to have one of the largest dog breeds possible.  She didn’t appreciate Zach’s perspective based on how it played out on the show.  Then, there’s their last house. She was crazy about the multiple floors……stairs…..which seems a little risky with young children and a husband who had back injuries at the time.  Then she is crazy over a house that borders a body of running water…..just saying…..it seems odd to me.  What’s next? Granted, Zach approved and joined in with those decisions. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

So, despite Zach being small, as well as his parents, she just had to have one of the largest dog breeds possible.

And Zach and his small and severely crippled dad owned a bull mastiff. You know, one of the largest dog breeds possible as well. 

Then, there’s their last house. She was crazy about the multiple floors……stairs…..which seems a little risky with young children and a husband who had back injuries at the time.

Are all families with young children forbidden homes with stairs? I mean, you're defining owning a home with stairs as risky behavior.

Then she is crazy over a house that borders a body of running water…..just saying…..it seems odd to me.

Pretty sure there was a creek and a pond on Roloff Farms... and a swamp fort.

People can't and don't live in sterile bubbles. I have a home a home with stairs, I never thought it was me taking huge risks. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 6

Was Rocky a purebred Bull Mastiff from a breeder?  He didn't seem that large, and I seem to recall someone calling him a Boxer at some point.  At any rate, he was always a laid-back, relaxed, low-energy dog who, bless his fuzzy heart, just wanted some family lovin'.  Seems Matt and then Molly followed by Jeremy were the most affectionate toward him.  Murphy, on the other hand, is a giant, rambunctious puppy (still) who needs training as well as affection and apparently gets neither.

• Like 4
On 7/15/2022 at 5:50 PM, ginger90 said:

Oregon is a full day for kindergarten. When it was half day years ago where I live, it was an am and pm class each day. So, the teachers still put in a full day.

I wasn't suggesting that Tori was "lazy" when she worked full-time.  My "don't work too hard, Tori" comment was in response to hers that she might return to work one day, but NOT full-time.  But, IMO, both she and Zach ARE as lazy as the day is long.

On 7/26/2022 at 10:40 PM, LilyD said:

Great analysis! And indeed, negative attention is a form of attention too. However, when it concerns Zach and Tori I would not rule out plain stupidity either, whether it stems from ignorance or an inability to foresee any consequences or dangers… 

I think assuming Tori posts "dangerous" photos because any publicity is good publicity is giving her way too much credit; she's not that crafty or savvy or even manipulative, bless her heart.  The poor girl is merely lazy and not very bright.

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Useful 1

Why is Tori (and Zach) on my newsfeed???  What the hell is news about their baby sleeping.  Enough.  We may come on here to snark but it is NOT NEWS. (Tori needs to get a real life and fade away into oblivion).  JMO

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 7/29/2022 at 1:32 PM, Dibs said:

I wasn't suggesting that Tori was "lazy" when she worked full-time.  My "don't work too hard, Tori" comment was in response to hers that she might return to work one day, but NOT full-time.  But, IMO, both she and Zach ARE as lazy as the day is long.

New to LPBW (thanks TLC for repeats) and long-time K and Prek teacher. What I notice about Tori is her complete lack of energy and enthusiasm. The best teachers of young children that I've seen over the years are active and continuously are able to move children from activity to activity smoothly with a song or a dance/movement activity. Have never seen Tori with that kind of ability/inclination. Her chill attitude may be a plus, teachers do have to pick their battles, but from what I've seen of her, I wouldn't want her teaching my child.

• Like 6
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Boston said:

Why is Tori (and Zach) on my newsfeed??? 

They're on my newsfeed too...I continue to believe that she must have some PR person/team who constantly keep them in the news.  My question is how much are they spending on their incessant postings about their every activity? Just curious.

14 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Since I skipped some seasons of the show, can someone tell me was Tori on the show when she worked as a teacher?  If so, did she ever talk about it on the show?

Yes, they did occasionaly show her going to and returning from work. On at least two occasions they showed her class - Matt and his vanity children's book was involved.

• Sad 1
  • Love 4

I surmise that Z and T do pretty well financially just appearing on the show.  I’ve always suspected that some of the TLC cast members do, but I recently read that Amber Portwood from Teen Mom on MTV makes around $300,000. Per year.  It was used to calculate her child support obligation, since the father has custody. If you know anything about Amber, you know how completely insane that is.   

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I surmise that Z and T do pretty well financially just appearing on the show.  I’ve always suspected that some of the TLC cast members do, but I recently read that Amber Portwood from Teen Mom on MTV makes around $300,000. Per year.  It was used to calculate her child support obligation, since the father has custody. If you know anything about Amber, you know how completely insane that is.   

I thought the poster over in Ambers page said $600,000!

• Mind Blown 2
3 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I read it was $300,000.  I’ll see if I can find a link, but….even $300,000.  is bizarre. 

I looked and it’s $600,000. Revealed in child support papers filed in court!

SnarkyMcSnarky posted it over in Ambers forum. I’m not sure how to bring it here??

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
21 hours ago, Redrum said:

Matt and his vanity children's book was involved.

A lot of celebrities have written children's books involving personal experiences.  Matt was just one of them.

Edited by babyhouseman
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

A lot of celebrities have written children's books involving personal experiences.  Matt was just one of them.

Yup, fairly common for reality show ho's. The children's book, or the cook book, or the "this is my diet plan" book. 

Plus there's Little People Big Values, a hilarious in retrospect tome about how rock solid the marriage and family is. ;)

• LOL 4
20 hours ago, babyhouseman said:

Exactly, I wouldn't call a children's book starring Lucy, the little runt dog, a "vanity" project.  It's meant to inspire children with disabilities and differences to persevere.

• Like 6
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Oh no, filming again? 😞🤮

I thought Jackson owned the show?  Guess he now has to share space with Little Matt -- er, I mean Sigh-Sigh.  If that boy isn't the spittin' image of his paternal grandfather!  Karma's a beyootch, Tori.  I like how he's always sticking his tongue out at the whole fiasco even before he can speak...  Of course we must have another season: more farm sale drama, Matt's new house, Amy's (endless) road trips, Ron's passing (?), and finally Z&T somehow have to finagle a spin-off out of this mess!

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Dibs said:

Of course we must have another season: more farm sale drama, Matt's new house, Amy's (endless) road trips, Ron's passing (?), and finally Z&T somehow have to finagle a spin-off out of this mess!

In fairness anyone, Matt, Amy, Zach, Tory, can pull the plug on participating. If for example, Matt wanted to "retire" and not have the possible new house build and his dad's passing filmed, he can. Likewise Amy really doesn't have to continue doing the show. Its not all on Zach and Tory demanding the show continue. 

• Love 5
On 8/5/2022 at 7:23 AM, ginger90 said:

C266558B-B8F3-438C-989B-30631D821ABD.jpeg

217B7472-6E25-461D-AE24-4AA62129B1CB.jpeg

ZackHole looks like he's doped up on Ambien. Thankfully he has a responsible human being there with him...Lilah.

Nice kitchen. Expensive appliances. Poor Z&T! 😪

Edited by chenoa333
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

Oh, I think Lilah has the same look on her face.  I think that's part of the Zach gene pool.  They look buzzed and slow-moving.  

And yes, I get they are likely just up and making eggs. This is Roloff morning face.  My eye goes to what looks like a tipped over sippy cup behind Lilah that seems to have a fruit drink in it and an off balance lazy susan with a large plant that could fall into Lilah.

Si Si looks like Tori to me with the round cheeks and ears.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
28 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

ZackHole looks like he's doped up on Ambien. Thankfully he has a responsible human being there with him...Lilah.

Nice kitchen. Expensive appliances. Poor Z&T! 😪

Zackhole i like that,it fits

• LOL 3

I just watched an IG video reel from Tori and she refers to Lilah as "Lies" and we know she refers to Zach as "Babe uh!"... Jackson as "Baby J" and Josiah as "Sigh".... so her crew consists of..

Babe uh!...Baby J... Lies and Sighs  😋

• LOL 6
35 minutes ago, Dustbunny said:

Babe uh!...Baby J... Lies and Sighs  😋

And new Producer Guy! Future Babe-Uh.

At least producer guy has a job. Works for a living AND can possibly give Tori that babe-uh-be that is what Tori has been hoping for. Unless producer guy is married or gay I'll bet Tori is dreaming beyond the "7 dwarfs".

Damn Audrey has a big mouth. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 1

If Matt sold the farm he'd only be doing work because he'd be interfering in someone else's property.  

I don't think Tori recognizes a lot of Jackson's red choices if she thinks it's rare for him.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

5DC7DA47-A93E-450A-BD9C-58B2E5D1790D.jpeg

09574AED-6BB9-4B34-A7FC-859CE0323566.jpeg

Dishwasher broken. Go wake up your lazy ass husband and have him do the dishes by hand. Last time I looked, Zach has functioning arms and legs. Tori married a lazy loser. So sad too bad.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

That Forrest looks spooky and unkept unlike Roloff farms!

Well, since Roloff Farms doesn't really have a forest, that makes sense. Roloff Farms basically has some clumps of second growth woods with play structures and ATV trails. Forests aren't supposed to have manicured paths and stops on the tour. 

15 minutes ago, Absolom said:

If Matt sold the farm he'd only be doing work because he'd be interfering in someone else's property.  

This. Don't know why anyone would sell a property that was "getting to be too much maintenance" only to plan on continuing doing the maintenance.

I'm more surprised that Prince Jackson didn't get his way on something but good to hear that there is some discipline in the home. 

• Love 4

Disciplining by withholding “fun stuff” with a parent, is not good discipline, IMO. On the other hand, perhaps Jackson didn’t want to do the “fun stuff” and knew his behavior would make that happen. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
9 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Disciplining by withholding “fun stuff” with a parent, is not good discipline, IMO. On the other hand, perhaps Jackson didn’t want to do the “fun stuff” and knew his behavior would make that happen. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Not trying to be snarky, but what is good discipline? What should she have done instead?

• Sad 1
  • Love 2
58 minutes ago, Redrum said:

This. Don't know why anyone would sell a property that was "getting to be too much maintenance" only to plan on continuing doing the maintenance.

It is not in Matt's DNA to be able to watch it go into disrepair with either Zach or Jeremy owning it. He would be sending his crew over to fix things constantly. He will probably have major issues with the new owner not doing things "matt's way" if he ever sells it but he won't be able to do that with non-family new owners

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, b4pjoe said:

It is not in Matt's DNA to be able to watch it go into disrepair with either Zach or Jeremy owning it. He would be sending his crew over to fix things constantly. He will probably have major issues with the new owner not doing things "matt's way" if he ever sells it but he won't be able to do that with non-family new owners

But thats really Matt's problem, isn't it? Don't get me wrong, I doubt Zach would handle the maintenance of the place but.... that Matt has control issues and feels compelled to fix things on a property he isn't legally responsible for is all on Matt..

Although perhaps the place hasn't sold yet because Matt is asking for maintenance assurances.....

• Love 4

It's a pre-school and early elementary school discipline technique of the last few years.  There are green and red choices.  Some schools also use a yellow choice.  It matches stop lights and sometimes the charts have signal lights on them.  Getting a red card for a red choice frequently means the child doesn't get a treat or doesn't get to do a special activity.

• Thanks 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Absolom said:

It's a pre-school and early elementary school discipline technique of the last few years.  There are green and red choices.  Some schools also use a yellow choice.  It matches stop lights and sometimes the charts have signal lights on them.  Getting a red card for a red choice frequently means the child doesn't get a treat or doesn't get to do a special activity.

Oh that makes sense.  Thanks for the explanation!  Yeah Jackson has made a number of red choices on the show in regards to Lilah.

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, Redrum said:

Its a disciplinary method used by some schools and parents.

https://pocketofpreschool.com/green-and-red-choice-board/

Basically rather than saying "Johnny was good" or "Johnny was bad", its basically highlighting whether Johnny made good or bad choices - so that Johnny isn't hearing he's a bad child but that he made poor choices. 

A red choice is a bad choice basically

Long time PreK/K teacher. These kinds of clip charts or green/yellow/red lights for student behaviors are deemed not good by many educators now. Some kids get totally obsessed with staying green. Some students, no matter how hard they try are red often and it interferes with self esteem. Can you imagine getting in trouble at 9 a.m., and you are "on red" the rest of the day? My elem school  stopped using them years ago.  There are better methods to get children to self-regulate behaviors. 

Edited by BAForever
  • Like 3
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3