Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E14: Steven and Justin's Story Part 2 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Did Dr. Now mention the time frame on the prescriptions?  the numbers he was reading off was just outrageous 900+ pills for some drugs,  how is he even still alive?

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Damn that's what I thought; Texas has a database for doctor/pill shopping patients, and tracks people like Steven. That shit is a felony and he SHOULD go to jail!

The doctors who prescribe all these meds for him should also be cited, sanctioned, punished...something. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, jnagle4 said:

Can't do diet. Aftertaste and headaches

Same regular soda is my only vice, and I don't do diet, but I usually just have one of the little 8 oz bottles through a day, and make sure to drink more water.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Carrie said:

How does the dad support these two baby-men?  Was this ever explained?

I'm sure he has resources from something.  Loans, working for a lifetime.  My parents are both retired after decades of working and raising 7 kids.  They have a pretty good nest egg to spend on cruises and road trips and a second house (though this second house is in a place where cost of living is pretty cheap).

(edited)
1 minute ago, EE2000 said:

Did Dr. Now mention the time frame on the prescriptions?  the numbers he was reading off was just outrageous 900+ pills for some drugs,  how is he even still alive?

It's just a Texas database that he has access to I think, I'm not sure if rhode island participates, but that means the time frame is the 10 months he's been in Texas.

Edited by leighroda
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, EE2000 said:

where did he get the money to pay for all of those pills?

I've finally caught up with this thread.  Here in AZ, the show won't even be on for another hour, but I couldn't wait to read your responses.

I have only one thing to add to the conversation:  I think Steven must be "self-sexual" (if you know what I mean) . . . but I doubt he can reach.

• Love 2

This piece of shit doesn't give a crap about his own life. Can we stop wasting resources on this sociopath and just leave him in his hovel to die?  I realize this is a horrible thing to say but damn Steven is the WORST. And he treats everyone like shit!  It's bad enough you're wasting your own life, you don't need to be a piece of shit to everyone else. 

• Love 6

My vice is Turkey Hill Iced Tea. I drink at least 3-4 glasses a day. But I have the opposite problem as Steven....it's very hard for me to gain weight. I was actually advised by a nutritionist to drink things that have calories instead of water.

1 minute ago, notyrmomma said:

He's probably on some form of Medicaid and prescriptions are either free or very cheap.

9 minutes ago, jnagle4 said:

My one vice is soda. I make no apologies for it because everyone has to have their thing and what is life yadda yadda.

A can a day.  (maybe two if I'm writing)

How is it possible to drink liters of anything that is not water?

I could drink liters of Jack Daniels just to get through this show, and I don't even drink.

• Love 7

Oh no, are they going for an uplifting, redemptive ending for this guy?

And I'm sorry, but Steven, Sr. leaves Rhode Island for a week and Justin's business goes down the drain? Grow the fuck up Justin and deal with it like a man!

• Love 3

A super-padded fat man "falls," from a sitting position two feet or less onto grass. How could he claim to have even felt anything? It was a gasser when he slid off!

His cauliflower legs no longer disgust me, they just make me laugh.

I dug Dr. Now's moment of truth with the full-length mirror, but please, give up on him now, Now.

What's more disgusting than his bottles of piss?
Answer: his constantly bare feet. Jesus, how Tobacco Road.

9 minutes ago, Spooneroonie said:

I want to know why Justin had to close down the store for a week just because his dad was gone for a week...

Because Justin can't make change? I'll show myself out. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Oh no, are they going for an uplifting, redemptive ending for this guy?

And I'm sorry, but Steven, Sr. leaves Rhode Island for a week and Justin's business goes down the drain? Grow the fuck up Justin and deal with it like a man!

Justin's store is apparently still up and open. He has a Facebook page for it - I just checked about ten minutes ago, and he updated it with new merchandise today.

3 minutes ago, notyrmomma said:

I wanna know two things:

1. Where does dear old dad get his money to take care of these two man babies?

2. How soon will this show be over so I can get another drink?

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Threnners said:

Well, with 15 minutes left I don't see a miraculous recovery.

Still have an hour and ten mins. It's supposedly 3 hrs long.?

I really hope that dumping out the soda was a genuine effort on his part and not just another game ...

I really hope that dumping out the soda was a genuine effort on his part and not just another game ...

1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

I wanna know two things:

1. Where does dear old dad get his money to take care of these two man babies?

2. How soon will this show be over so I can get another drink?

1. Probably your tax dollars at work, and maybe he refinanced his house.