Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E14: Steven and Justin's Story Part 2 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Drmint said:

Why, oh why am I watching this POS

Because this show is amazing. It's half trainwreck, half inspiring, and it just makes us all feel better about our lives. No matter how bad you're doing, you can probably wipe your own butt, and that, my love, is what TV is all about.

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, notyrmomma said:

When my husband went to the ER with a kidney stone, they wouldn't give him any pain meds until they verified it with a CT scan

Which is inufriating.  Thank Steven for that.

That fucking useless pig.  Living in his own filth, subjecting a kitty to an awful life.  I care more about the cat than I ever would or could about Steven.  

• Love 6

My one vice is soda. I make no apologies for it because everyone has to have their thing and what is life yadda yadda.

A can a day.  (maybe two if I'm writing)

How is it possible to drink liters of anything that is not water?

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, notyrmomma said:

When my husband went to the ER with a kidney stone, they wouldn't give him any pain meds until they verified it with a CT scan

That is so frustrating! I feel bad when I can't give pain meds, but then people like this ass hat work the system, and get their drugs.

• Love 1

Sometimes you just gotta admit defeat. Just let the man stuff himself with painkillers and pizza and move on. He does not deserve this much effort.

Sometimes you just gotta admit defeat. Just let the man stuff himself with painkillers and pizza and move on. He does not deserve this much effort.

• Love 2

Okay so I'm only 35 minutes in, but I do not understand why his dad doesn't just hang the fuck up when this little asshole screams on the phone at him. He's 1000 miles away. HANG UP ON HIM. And trying to act like it is anyone's fault but his own if he dies. Bye bitch. Enjoy hell. 

I'm glad Princess is peacing out. She's too good for this dumpster fire. 

And Steven acting like his fat ass is going to stop her from taking his TV lolololol. 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, gardendiva said:

You know who is going to die in short order? His dad from the stress of keeping both of his sons happy.

How does the dad support these two baby-men?  Was this ever explained?

• Love 5
1 minute ago, jnagle4 said:

My one vice is soda. I make no apologies for it because everyone has to have their thing and what is life yadda yadda.

A can a day.  (maybe two if I'm writing)

How is it possible to drink liters of anything that is not water?

Oh, it's totally possible. The only reason I'm not catastrophically obese is I stick to diet soda.

• Love 2
Just now, PinkyMcPinkerson said:

Oh, it's totally possible. The only reason I'm not catastrophically obese is I stick to diet soda.

Can't do diet. Aftertaste and headaches

• Love 3
(edited)
2 minutes ago, LookABird said:

I just realized he never wears shoes.  He is a hobbit.

Don't forget the second breakfasts. (In Part 1 when the medical RV nurse bought him breakfeast, then he got his dad to buy him more.)

Edited by sickwithsin
I'm terrible at typing.
  • Love 3

wow, interesting - Dr. Now making him look at how he really is! "It doesn't even look human." And now the big bad exhibitionist can't look at himself. Never seen anything quite like that. Fascinating and not what I expected.

And he'll be arrested if he tries to score more drugs from an ER again. Good. He's the reason people who genuinely need pain medicine can't get it.

You don't look human because you're NOT human, Steven. Not any more. And you did it to yourself.

• Love 14
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

If I were dad I would Skype Steven while I was eating a pepperoni pizza...sweet revenge

If I were Justin I'd do it. Give him a little bullying back. Cyberbullying at it's finest. I say we send Justin a pizza to his shop with a note to call his brother and talk to him while he eats it or video himself eating it and send to Steven.

• Love 1