Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E14: Steven and Justin's Story Part 2 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

(edited)

So they're giving him Suboxone. I thought drug rehab is to get you off of drugs!!!  But what do I know - I only know recovering alcoholics and I know they don't get alcohol to recover.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 5
(edited)

Why does his father answer his phone calls ???????  They released him after a week? No 90 meetings in 90 days? OK, how long do you think he's going to stay clean? So many questions.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 4

So I'm about 25mins late to the party here. I ended up in the ER today (I also learned that coffee and my stomach now is a HUGE no-no)...so no booze for me since I was given heavy duty pain meds. But I'm still down to watch this shitshow. I assume he's made it to rehab by now?

Just now, fliptopbox said:

So I'm about 25mins late to the party here. I ended up in the ER today (I also learned that coffee and my stomach now is a HUGE no-no)...so no booze for me since I was given heavy duty pain meds. But I'm still down to watch this shitshow. I assume he's made it to rehab by now?

He spent 7 days and he's detoxed apparently. 

Just now, fliptopbox said:

Pain meds?? What'd you get? I know where you can sell em quick. 

• Love 3