Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E18: Diamonds Under Pressure

• Start Topic

(edited)

Why did PK get involved in the women's business?  No one was talking to him, let his wife fight her own battles, she's a grown woman.  Maybe PK is one of those men who feels his wife is equivalent to a child.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Neurochick said:

Why did PK get involved in the women's business?  No one was talking to him, let his wife fight her own battles, she's a grown woman.  Maybe PK is one of those men who feels his wife is equivalent to a child.

I thought he was letting her handle it! He was called over IIRC! Of course Eileen had to put her 2 cents into the conversation; exacerbating the situation! B!TCH! ;-(

• Love 5
Just now, Jamie Satyr said:

I thought he was letting her handle it! He was called over IIRC! Of course Eileen had to put her 2 cents into the conversation; exacerbating the situation! B!TCH! ;-(

He shouldn't have even come over.  Let the women handle it.  His wife was doing fine on her own without "daddy" to come and take care of her.

• Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

The heck with the rest of the BH HWs, has Tom even made an appearance in support of his wife yet? I haven't seen him but I could have missed them showing him in the crowd. LOL

His Wife isn't dancing her alter ego is!

Js...

(Winks)

41 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

He shouldn't have even come over.  Let the women handle it.  His wife was doing fine on her own without "daddy" to come and take care of her.

That's not accurate.

She does hold her own but is a fledgling in HW's terms and left out to dry so to speak.

He went over to pass her a drink and assure himself that she was okay whilst letting her know he was there if needed,

Dorit didn't ask him to intervene.

Erica made a point of asking for his opinion so why the OMG when she got an answer?!

Edited by hecate2909
Grandma
  • Love 17
(edited)

I think PK is trying for a spot on this show, talk about being thirsty.  

And what was that nasty thing on top of Dorit's head?

She does hold her own but is a fledgling in HW's terms and left out to dry so to speak.

He went over to pass her a drink and assure himself that she was okay whilst letting her know he was there if needed,

Dorit's a grown woman; she doesn't need "daddy" to take care of her to make sure she's okay.  

I laughed when Eden called Rinna a bitch; finally, Eden grew a spine and told Rinna what the rest of them have been thinking all season!

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 4
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

PK can do whatever he wants for more air time but he is not and never will be a housewife so that like the thing on Dorit's head is irrelevant and deflective.

PS: not reflective.

Edited by hecate2909
  • Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

Dorit's a grown woman; she doesn't need "daddy" to take care of her to make sure she's okay.  

I laughed when Eden called Rinna a bitch; finally, Eden grew a spine and told Rinna what the rest of them have been thinking all season!

Question: Does Dorit call PK Daddy and if so in reference to her deference or his paternal role in the household?

Shades of Erika G and not J,

'paraphrasing'

Tom - "Be quiet"

Erica - (Crickets) Silence

PS: I thinks any nods would still be rollin even with the miss-characterisation 

Edited by hecate2909
phuckit it was backwards
  • Love 5
(edited)
15 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Thirsty AKA lacking in hydration AKA parched AKA Erica for attention even though her husband pays others to do it for him!

Edited by hecate2909
those damn Capitols!!!
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, hecate2909 said:

His Wife isn't dancing her alter ego is!

Js...

(Winks)

That's not accurate.

Dorit didn't ask him to intervene,Erica made a pointof asking for his opinion so why the OMG when she got an answer?!

You do make a good point that "Erika Jayne" is competing and she's not married to Tom Girardi. It would probably help if there was a sharper distinction between the two Erikas like Elvira and whoever is the lady (Cassandra Peterson) under the Elvira drag. Even if the difference between the two was Erika Girardi is a lot like Eileen and Erika Jayne is Erika Jayne it would be easier to draw a distinction.

One of the Erikas asked PK to join the conversation.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, HunterHunted said:

You do make a good point that "Erika Jayne" is competing and she's not married to Tom Girardi. It would probably help if there was a sharper distinction between the two Erikas like Elvira and whoever is the lady (Cassandra Peterson) under the Elvira drag. Even if the difference between the two was Erika Girardi is a lot like Eileen and Erika Jayne is Erika Jayne it would be easier to draw a distinction.

One of the Erikas asked PK to join the conversation.

Elvira mistress of the dark was like a feminist movement for me being an 80's pre emo child,

The Ericka's <spelling> was a tad of a mystery to me until I got the Chorus line theme of this and last season.

Andy really is a TWAT!!!

2 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

Oh, you were oh, so close.

It's William Hung.

You still get points!

Or Dick; but heres the misandrist in me (singing badly) "It's a Man's World"...... you all know the words!

(lol)

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

Blame Erika for that, not PK or Dorit. Erika asked him a question as he started to walk away after handing his wife a water. The only husband that treats his wife like a child is Tom! LOL

• Love 14
(edited)
18 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Blame Erika for that, not PK or Dorit. Erika asked him a question as he started to walk away after handing his wife a water. The only husband that treats his wife like a child is Tom! LOL

In think Harry and Vince placate their wives also whilst trying to make a quick exit without any tar or feathers sticking to em...

5 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

I never heard Dorit ask PK for a water...he clearly couldn't wait to get his face into the middle of the fray (camera time)

It was and edit thing and if you watch closely you can see it; though it also had to be brought to my direct attention.

Apologies to all in advance for my absolutely terrible grammar and modern slang/text speak.

#Acronyms

Edited by hecate2909
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Neurochick said:

What is women's business? What is the protocol for a same sex couple?  When is it okay for a partner to intervene? Seriously, I need to know the rules.  

I hate that phrase. Thanks, NeNe Leakes. 

He got involved because he was drawn into it. Erika asked him a question as he was walking away. He wasn't threatening or aggressive. The worst I can say about the exchange was that he called Erika "honey", but she was being pretty awful to his wife, so I'll give him a pass.

Why were LR and Eileen involved? Nobody asked them a damn thing.  Guess it was okay, since they are women talking about women's business.  Whatever that is.

• Love 20

I never heard Dorit ask PK for a water...he clearly couldn't wait to get his face into the middle of the fray (camera time)

Well, cokeheads are thirsty, in more ways than one ;)

Yeah, I never saw her asking for water. And if he was delivering water, I'd assume he'd just go straight to her and deliver it, instead of lurking like a lurker in the background.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Neurochick said:

PK already has a spot on the show.  So the try out ended a long time ago.  Each time there is a new RH they have to show them interacting with their husband and in Dorit's case her husband and Boy George.  Ken's around a lot and Mauricio has a fair amount of time. 

This particular group of women seems to have a history of ganging up.  Rinna even took time to chew Eden out for not joining in the pile on of Dorit on the junk boat. 

When I read women's battles or her battles it sounds to me like the battles aren't worthy of a man's time.  The big rub in this battle was Erika was embarrassed for getting called out flashing her puss to PK, Dorit and Kyle. Erika had decided that PK and Dorit were having conversations about her trying to seduce PK with the flash.  Who else would one ask about their feelings if not PK.

If I had to pick one husband who treated their wife like a child and fed into her delusions-Harry Hamlin. Telling his liar face wife-to go get a suntan.  The other one is Daddy Warbucks Girardi.

I agree about Eden calling Rinna  a bitch except now I can't single out Rinna and Erika as name callers.

• Love 12

How about a spin-off, The Thirstiest Househusbands of Bravo? He can be joined by Simon from NYC, Peter from Atlanta, and Slade from The OC.

• Love 2
On 4/5/2017 at 9:31 PM, pbutler111 said:

I think there's a big difference between knowing that someone did something and knowing that they had no problem doing it. We don't know why PK's marriage ended. We don't know why he didn't go back to the UK with his wife and kids. We don't know how he felt/feels about being separated from them. For all I know, PK's first wife was driving these decisions and PK has had a miserable time of it and is determined to never go through that again.

I'm sorry as much as I love Dorit/PK if he didn't make every effort to be near his kids I'm disappointed:(

• Love 1

It seems that I need to clarify things here.

Women's business or Men's business or whomever's business.

If person #1 of a couple is talking to people, should person #2 of said couple intervene if the argument doesn't concern them?  IMO, I don't think so.

Hope that makes sense.

• Love 5
38 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

If person #1 of a couple is talking to people, should person #2 of said couple intervene if the argument doesn't concern them?  IMO, I don't think so.

Hope that makes sense.

I get what you are saying about people just joining in when they are not directly involved and it appears the parties are trying to resolve or one party is trying to belabor the point.  Eileen and Rinna fall into this category as well during the Erika/Dorit exchange.  In this particular case it was PK's peeping that drove the argument.  I thought it genuine that Erika went straight to the source instead of just speak around him.

I am going to take your statement one step further I don't like it when couples say things like, "my spouse would never do that or speak to someone that way," or apologize make a commitment for a spouse to do something along the lines of an apology. 

• Love 13
54 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Hope that makes sense.

This still doesn't apply to PK. 

Erika addressed him as he was walking away with direct questions.

By definition, this concerns him. 

Erika had involved him in the argument since Hong Kong when she declared that he needed to make an apology. 

I am really puzzled by the idea that PK's silent physical proximity to the fight at the finale party's somehow constitutes interjecting himself into the dispute.

Erika has this thing called agency. Don't want someone to reply to you in a conflict? Don't address them. 

• Love 22
33 minutes ago, lunastartron said:

This still doesn't apply to PK. 

Erika addressed him as he was walking away with direct questions.

By definition, this concerns him. 

Erika had involved him in the argument since Hong Kong when she declared that he needed to make an apology. 

I am really puzzled by the idea that PK's silent physical proximity to the fight at the finale party's somehow constitutes interjecting himself into the dispute.

Erika has this thing called agency. Don't want someone to reply to you in a conflict? Don't address them. 

I don't know if it is because Erika is married to Tom and he intimidates her, but Erika has done it enough now to call it a pattern, she poses a question and when someone begins to answer, she interjects, claiming she is not finished or makes a noise about how wrong the answer is.   Evidence of her inability or unwillingness to listen, or impatience has been evident this year.  Rinna does the same thing, only she just starts speaking over or if a person will say, "you were rude, " Rinna always pops back with, "you're rude."  The whole idea Erika didn't remember what could only be described as a heartfelt apology, invoking the life of Dorit's mother, was really lame.   Erika makes accusations she can't back up for maximum impact and then turns it around when the other person calls her out as if they are the one making false accusations. When Dorit and others let Erika know she was misrepresenting what happen regarding the apology she turned around and was back to it wasn't sincere.

I am hoping at the Reunion the break down the melt down because with the exception of Eileen being the primary target, Erika has displayed this interrupt, run roughshod over most any disputed conversation she has been involved.   I have a feeling they will just focus on the back end of the conversation when Eileen, "i am so happy to be Erika's doormat" will just brush it off and consider it a bonding moment.

• Love 15
8 hours ago, AndySmith said:

Well, cokeheads are thirsty, in more ways than one ;)

Yeah, I never saw her asking for water. And if he was delivering water, I'd assume he'd just go straight to her and deliver it, instead of lurking like a lurker in the background.

Years ago, some guy in a tavern, told my Stupendous Man, to "get me in line".  Stupendous Man's reaction was to laugh and say "you obviously have never met my girlfriend ".

I fought my battles.  With Stupendous Man lurking around as many of you describe.  The best part of his lurking?  His full on support of me.  His being there in the background helped booster my confidence.  I knew I had his support and he had my back by his lurking.

Not because he didn't think I couldn't handle my business, be it woman or man, but because seeing the face of someone who loves you, watching out for you, while in verbal battle, goes along way.

• Love 17

I haven't even seen the whole episode yet, but watching for the first time I just noticed that in one of LVP's THs during her party (at 20:04 in the version I buy from Amazon Video - no commercials), she says:  

"... if Rinna keeps her lips closed, and Erika keeps her legs closed ..." but the soundtrack has her saying "... if Erika keeps her lips closed ..." If you watch LVP's lips in that TH, it's obvious.  They dubbed in "lips" on top of LVP saying "legs".  It's a lot bitchy and a tiny bit witty (which isn't surprising since that's always been her style), so I don't question why upon reflection, production might try to soften it.

I got a chance to re-watch BH. The scene when Kyle first says hello to Dorit.

Camille is facing Kyle, her back is to Dorit. Kyle greets Dorit over Camille’s shoulders. Camille turns and her eyes are EVERY THING!!!!!!…..NEXT LEVEL!!!!

godz.gif?itok=Z6p_YaEp&mtime=1475114968

They pop out as she looks up and she says It’s Grecian…..it’s a grease..LOL

(edited)

When LVP first greets Erika.

LVP: OMG Erika Giradi!

They talk about the color of Erika’s wig

LVP: So what about down there, is that pink as well or not? No?

Erika: It’s a hairless cat. Don’t you know? Everyone knows

LVP: I’m the only one who hasn’t seen it.

What I found strange was LVP’s last statement. First Bravo – did a little closed caption to show what she says – they don’t do this often. Second, I know because they have shown several flashbacks of LVP telling Kyle that she saw what Mr Giradi has been munching on for the last 20 years.

So which time is/was LVP lying?

bread.gif

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 2

When Erika said to PK "I want to ask you a question", can you imagine if he ignored her and kept walking?  Erika would have gone in on Dorit, and Rinna & Eileen would have jumped in saying he was afraid to answer, too rude to apologize, it showed he was guilty of whatever they think he did (or whatever they made up him saying) etc.   PK was in a no-win situation.  

To me there no longer is a line between Erika Jayne & Erica Girardi.   She's "On" all the time, it's all a performance.  I think the only thing she does when around Tom is tone down the language.  I seriously doubt when they are out, and they enter a room, she yells out "Hi Bitches".   The trick is - how is anybody supposed to know who she is, and when?   She has blurred those lines.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

What I found strange was LVP’s last statement. First Bravo – did a little closed caption to show what she says – they don’t do this often. Second, I know because they have shown several flashbacks of LVP telling Kyle that she saw what Mr Giradi has been munching on for the last 20 years.

bread.gif

I believe she was saying that Kyle has seen what he has been munching on, not that she herself has seen it.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I believe she was saying that Kyle has seen what he has been munching on, not that she herself has seen it.

So when Dorit gave Erika the panties and said so now that we've ALL seen your pretty little puss - was she only referring to herself and PK?

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

So when Dorit gave Erika the panties and said so now that we've ALL seen your pretty little puss - was she only referring to herself and PK?

Kyle also saw it which I am sure Dorit knew because she was with her when she bought the underwear and clearly they "all" hadn't seen it since Eileen and LR weren't even there so I think it was simply a turn of phrase rather than listing the specific people which would have been weird.

• Love 13
Just now, biakbiak said:

Kyle also saw it which I am sure Dorit knew because she was with her when she but the underwear and clearly they "all" hadn't seen it since Eileen and LR weren't even there so I think it was simply a turn of phrase rather than listing the specific people which would have been weird.

This is just me...but if Dorit said that to me I would think it included everyone at the drinks before White Party Event...meaning Kyle, Mauricio, LVP, Ken, Dorit and PK

Just now, KungFuBunny said:

Mauricio

Mauricio wasn't there and since Erika was I assume she would realize that there was absolutely no way that Ken and LVP could have seen it because of where they were sitting. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

bread.gif

I think alot of times, the actual, certified truth is sacrificed for a glib remark or a joke. Some of what Lisa says in her THs is not to be taken literally. That is how I interpret it anyway.

• Love 9
Just now, Jel said:

I think alot of times, the actual, certified truth is sacrificed for a glib remark or a joke. Some of what Lisa says in her THs is not to be taken literally. That is how I interpret it anyway.

Lisa really does try to use humor as a way to defuse uncomfortable situations for herself and the others, especially embarrassing things. And, that is one of the reasons I really like her, I prefer laughter over faux outrage. LOL

• Love 18
27 minutes ago, Jel said:

I saw the flashback LVP says that to Kyle when they meet and in her TH shot

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I saw the flashback LVP says that to Kyle when they meet and in her TH shot

Maybe she was trying out her joke on Kyle first? 

(Otherwise, I got nothing)

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Jel said:

Maybe she was trying out her joke on Kyle first? 

(Otherwise, I got nothing)

Oh I thought what LVP said was funny...I just don't think Erika is going to find it funny after she saw the footage. I do not think she will be mad at Kyle, LVP, Rinna or Eileen....it'll all be directed at PK and Dorit especially if she sees the footage of him commenting about Tom/their marriage before the reunion filmed.

• Love 2
57 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Kyle got a pretty good look and let's not forget we all got to see it last year when she got hosed off by her crew.

• Love 13

Somebody posted links to video of the white party - sorry can't remember the link - but it showed Erika laughing, PK in the shot, everyone having a good time.   So, they were all together for some time at the party - well after the footage we saw on the episode.  It might be possible that's when everyone got a good look at the puss, including LVP.   Plus, they were all on alert now, since she announced she wasn't wearing underwear.  

• Love 2

Maybe someone posting here will bring up the video of the  Daily Mail PUMP White Party, apparently Kyle's knickers were making the rounds.  Mauricio was there-we just don't know when he joined the rest of the people.  I am quite certain the camera people who would be filming from both sides of the couch got some prime footage.  The thing is initially Erika denied as I would-no one wants to think they made that mistake.  Someone had to have told her of the PK and Dorit conversations.

On a separate note in the art of war as Camille calls it, I have to say Dorit and her husband are most excellent at making people commit to what they allegedly said.  Dorit on the Junk, "did I say that?" PK , "I don't have a photographic memory."  This is really superlative debate material.  Make your aggressor commit to something. When posed to react, Erika could not remember an apology.. I am hoping Rinna gets stuck with a 1,000 thorns in her throat come the Reunion but all I see is the smug arrogance that is Lisa Rinna.1

• Love 10
45 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Oh I thought what LVP said was funny...I just don't think Erika is going to find it funny after she saw the footage. I do not think she will be mad at Kyle, LVP, Rinna or Eileen....it'll all be directed at PK and Dorit especially if she sees the footage of him commenting about Tom/their marriage before the reunion filmed.

Nahh, she will hold it against Lisa. At the finale, in a few of Erika's THs, she whined about Lisa joking about her puss. Erika has absolutely no sense of humor, none!

5 minutes ago, notnowimbusy said:

Somebody posted links to video of the white party - sorry can't remember the link - but it showed Erika laughing, PK in the shot, everyone having a good time.   So, they were all together for some time at the party - well after the footage we saw on the episode.  It might be possible that's when everyone got a good look at the puss, including LVP.   Plus, they were all on alert now, since she announced she wasn't wearing underwear.  

Anything is possible, I would not doubt that she flashed a few people at that party but that was a risk she willingly took when she went without panties.

• Love 9
14 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

, she whined about Lisa joking about her puss. Erika has absolutely no sense of humor, none!

While this is true, Lisa's jokes  about it weren't remotely close to being funny.

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

While this is true, Lisa's jokes  about it weren't remotely close to being funny.

There is something about LVP that is so irreverent I just want to shake my head. It would have made for far better fodder if Erika would have just made the comment to LVP instead of a talking head.  Erika can hold her own with LVP.

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Nahhh, I got Lisa's joke/teasing when she asked Erika if her puss was also dyed pink, which was that Lisa once said hers was! LOL IMO, Lisa has been trying to get Erika to take the stick out of her ass and laugh instead of taking every little thing as serious.

• Love 11