Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

(edited)

She has nothing better to do than share that Natalie's crap. I am not convienced this chick is even real. She looks strangely similar to twit too. 

Edited by AmyB
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, AmyB said:

She has nothing better to do than share that Natalie's crap. I am not convienced this chick is even real. She looks strangely similar to twit too. 

Maybe it's Nada Louis, in flight & under pseudonym.

I'm just disturbed by 4 minutes of the guy's crotch. Look princess, I'm a big girl too, but it doesn't excuse your behavior. You didn't speak up until the end of the flight and then did the tortured, persecuted martyr scenario. Get off the cross. It's not a cute look.

Since 10/17/16, I've been on a health journey. I reached the point that at 292, I was sick and tired of being sick and tired. I made small changes. I wrote what I ate down (I even took pictures on occasions when I didn't have time to write it all down before I ate. Yes, it can be done.). I ditched the junky carbs and focused on making my carbs count, while I upped the protein I ate. (Tip: If you are eating lots of meat and cheese, you don't really miss the potato chips and french fries so much.) I decided to be accountable to someone who never judges me, even if I judge myself. Without living at the gym or doing anything crazy, I have lost 70 pounds. I have weak moments and backsliding, but I get back on the horse and try again. I am still a big girl. I'll never be a size 2 and I'm ok with that (my goal is anything from a 12-16). But I weigh less at almost 38 than I was 20 years ago graduating high school. I have more energy and I'm happier. I also have much less body fat than I do muscle mass. In a weird way, Twit, since I'm sure you are reading this, thanks for keeping me motivated. A lot of your BS and excuses are things I know I've said and done. It's good for me to see very real representations of what I was doing to myself. But you need to know that just because I might be smaller, I'm not ashamed of how I looked or how I currently look. I'm doing this because I'm worried about MY health. I have medical concerns and I listen to my doctors. They know I'm not perfect but I'm delaying a lot of very serious consequences. Perhaps you should listen to your own doctors instead of using the University of Twit medical degree that tells you that doctors saying you need to lose some weight so you don't develop diabetes, need amputations, go blind, etc. that comes from being so overweight.

• Love 11
(edited)
16 minutes ago, MegD said:

Since 10/17/16, I've been on a health journey. I reached the point that at 292, I was sick and tired of being sick and tired. I made small changes. I wrote what I ate down (I even took pictures on occasions when I didn't have time to write it all down before I ate. Yes, it can be done.). I ditched the junky carbs and focused on making my carbs count, while I upped the protein I ate. (Tip: If you are eating lots of meat and cheese, you don't really miss the potato chips and french fries so much.) I decided to be accountable to someone who never judges me, even if I judge myself. Without living at the gym or doing anything crazy, I have lost 70 pounds. I have weak moments and backsliding, but I get back on the horse and try again. I am still a big girl. I'll never be a size 2 and I'm ok with that (my goal is anything from a 12-16). But I weigh less at almost 38 than I was 20 years ago graduating high school. I have more energy and I'm happier. I also have much less body fat than I do muscle mass. In a weird way, Twit, since I'm sure you are reading this, thanks for keeping me motivated. A lot of your BS and excuses are things I know I've said and done. It's good for me to see very real representations of what I was doing to myself. But you need to know that just because I might be smaller, I'm not ashamed of how I looked or how I currently look. I'm doing this because I'm worried about MY health. I have medical concerns and I listen to my doctors. They know I'm not perfect but I'm delaying a lot of very serious consequences. Perhaps you should listen to your own doctors instead of using the University of Twit medical degree that tells you that doctors saying you need to lose some weight so you don't develop diabetes, need amputations, go blind, etc. that comes from being so overweight.

I, too, record my exercise & food (every bite) in a diary & have done so since Apr 2004. I'm on my 73rd diary of 10 weeks per book. I consider keeping myself "honest" this way as important as eating right & exercising. Remember when Twit had a hissy fit cuz Will wanted her to keep a record of what she ate by sending a photo to him? That's the moment that I knew this woman has no intention of doing anything to improve her health.

Congrats on your wgt loss; I know you feel so much better in your skin.

Edited by Dot
  • Love 6

That whole situation is just baffling to me. She's reading then quoting back to him his texts? Taking pics and video of him? And then expecting an apology? And people are cheering that behavior? What if he were reading and photographing her texts? I'm sure people would be ever more outraged on her behalf. But because she's fat, it's okay? None of this makes sense to me! 

Congratulations @MegD! That's an awesome accomplishment. Whitney is still in a bit of a charmed moment, at 33, but her window is rapidly closing. In five, ten, fifteen years, when her current choices come home to roost, she's going to wish she had started choosing her health NOW. She can crow about self-love and fabulousity all day long, but mark my words, she will regret it. 

• Love 8

If anyone is interested to listen to a drivel of a podcast dedicated to Whit's mindset, it's called "Dietiticans Unplugged Podcast"

It's a bunch of double speak, but fun to listen to.

Latest fun drivel?

Famous fat actor gets "STOMACH AMPUTATION", yet states that they're not making a judgment on what other people do with their bodies.  States that doctors probably didn't talk to her about options such as diet and exercise, yet states that diets and exercise don't work.  States that happiness comes at any size, yet has anxiety attacks about body.

It's actually really fun to listen to.

It sounds like I"m some sort of fat hating person.

I'm not.

I even think that it's totally ok to be fat.  If you're not going to do anything about it, then feel free to stay fat.

Their problem is that they're never stable.  They're either constantly gaining or constantly losing due to bad behaviour one way or the other.

I've been the same weight for 25 years, pretty consistent. +/- 3lbs.  Never any of the 40lb swings these people go through.  They're just delusional about their own behaviour.  Really  it's food, and only food.

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, qqererer said:

If anyone is interested to listen to a drivel of a podcast dedicated to Whit's mindset, it's called "Dietiticans Unplugged Podcast"

Just went looking for this--I'm always up for entertaining new podcasts to listen to while cleaning or on the elliptical--and couldn't find it. Turns out it's under 'Dietitians Unplugged,' which sent me down a rabbit hole as to why. Long story short, apparently the experts in the field took a vote? I guess? And prefer the T. Anyway, the word now looks like gibberish to me spelled either way, and I've typed out this boring off-topic post, so I guess now I'll retire to my rosè. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, AmyB said:

Omg i love this so much! Since We know now Twit reads this forum, this is mesage is for you - fuck off! You are such a narcissistic  twat who is so self absorbed. I honeslty do hope you get onto 600lb life cuz it would serve you right and be the icing on the cake of your complete delusional life. And no I am not fatphobic, I just hate narcissistic spoiled entitled brats!     I could go on but most of what I want to say has been said by everyone else on here. It has nothing to do with your weight and everything to do with your attitude. 

Ha, you think she'd get gastric bypass or a sleeve?  She'd never be able to lose 50lbs in a month.  Dr. Now would have nothing to do with her.  Although I'd love to see her on there.  It'd be waaaaaayyyy more interesting than Fatboygetdown.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, qqererer said:

Ha, you think she'd get gastric bypass or a sleeve?  She'd never be able to lose 50lbs in a month.  Dr. Now would have nothing to do with her.  Although I'd love to see her on there.  It'd be waaaaaayyyy more interesting than Fatboygetdown.

No but it be funny as hell to have her on there cuz Dr Now wouldn't give in to her constant whiney me me me attitude. He would at least give her the cold hard truth but of course her rabid would say he was mean and unfair. She won't lose the weight and no matter how much she wants to say she is faboulous and her life is great it is not ans she is just deluding herself. Hell the extra 6lb I have gained from the baby is already giving me a hard time walking the one mile from my car to my job (and been hard running), and I am still well under 200lbs. I couldn't imagine being 380 and trying to do that. It would take me an hr!! 

• Love 5

We've had the plane seat convo many times here, so there isn't much need to rehash my feelings on that. I'm just appalled about her reading his text and calling him out publically for it. I always kinda laugh to myself when I'm in a situation where someone on their phone or computer tries to hide what they are saying from me because I'm weirdly a really un-nosy person, so I don't really even try to look because it's none of my business, but I guess not everyone feels the same. 

If anyone was "shaming" (is anyone else getting really tired of that phrase) it was the girl, he quietly complained to a friend, which was valid... are we not allowed to have any feelings now that might offend another person whether we state them or not!? To the people like Whitney and her fans who are calling him out, what exactly was the best course of action? Just sit through the flight uncomfortable and suck it up? Had he complained directly to her or the airline the result would have been the same, he would have been called out for fat shaming. Meanwhile, she is the one who put this on social media and "comfort shamed" him, he's supposed to feel bad for wanting to be comfortable in his seat? 

There is a myriad of reasons why people are overweight/obese, some can be controlled, some can't... Life is incredibly hard when you feel like something is out of your control (real or imagined), so in no way do it think life is easy when you are overweight/obese, I do feel for people, I'm overweight myself... BUT that doesn't trump anyone else's life experience either, thin people have problems, short people have problems, tall people have problems... so expecting everyone to bend to make anyone group of people comfortable is not realistic.

• Love 10

What does Whitney want to happen? For the airline to find the man and have him arrested? Fucking ridiculous. Look bitch, and to all the other FAT bitches out there, people will always be uncomfortable with grossly obese people. Or even "fat" people. Or maybe Whitney's grans BS campaign hasn't reached everyone in the world yet. I'm sure once it does, incidents will not happen anymore. Was he rude to make such a huff when she sat down? Yes. But I also don't know exactly how big she is upper torso wise as when she sat next to him shoulder to shoulder. Maybe she was overlapping. And it's a legitimate complaint. Seats in airlines are tight as it is already. Why didn't she speak up and ask him directly if he had s problem? You wanna act like a bad ass big bitch, but when directly faced with "body shakers", she sheepily takes pics of his PRIVATE texts. Then screams holy hell once off the plane, then dumb ass victim for life Whitney takes up the cause like a motherfucker. Have fun poking your fingers with needles everyday to check your levels Whitney, cuz it's coming. And your best boo bear buddy looks like one foot in the grave as it is. There are people who have major third degree burns all over their bodies from accidents, etc. and you whine and complain about pcos or whatever it is. You still have your "looks". And your "youth". Get off your FAT LAZY ass and get to work. If you can't find a date, that should tell you something. You CANNOT force people to accept things they do not want to. I wish I could FORCE some people to accept my gay ass. But in 2017, some people still don't. Oh fucking well. I don't sit here and start a NHF campaign do i? No, I brush them off and focus on being the best I can be. You Whitney, whine and complain and shame people for not kissing your fat "glorious" ass. Losing weight is HARD WORK. Mentally and Physically. There is no way around it. But Whitney is looking for EVERY way around it. You make me sick Whitney. You can't even put on your OWN SHOES BITCH!!!! How is that fabulous? Is Type 2 fabulous? Shall we ask people with diabetes how fucking fabulous it is????? Wake the fuck up!

• Love 21

Even better..Whitney, don't wake up. That way you will remain a CAUTIONARY TALE. Especially after you are buried in a piano box because you are to damn lazy to face your tragic reality. Stay asleep,  g'head.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Nacho said:

What does Whitney want to happen? For the airline to find the man and have him arrested? Fucking ridiculous. Look bitch, and to all the other FAT bitches out there, people will always be uncomfortable with grossly obese people. Or even "fat" people. Or maybe Whitney's grans BS campaign hasn't reached everyone in the world yet. I'm sure once it does, incidents will not happen anymore. Was he rude to make such a huff when she sat down? Yes. But I also don't know exactly how big she is upper torso wise as when she sat next to him shoulder to shoulder. Maybe she was overlapping. And it's a legitimate complaint. Seats in airlines are tight as it is already. Why didn't she speak up and ask him directly if he had s problem? You wanna act like a bad ass big bitch, but when directly faced with "body shakers", she sheepily takes pics of his PRIVATE texts. Then screams holy hell once off the plane, then dumb ass victim for life Whitney takes up the cause like a motherfucker. Have fun poking your fingers with needles everyday to check your levels Whitney, cuz it's coming. And your best boo bear buddy looks like one foot in the grave as it is. There are people who have major third degree burns all over their bodies from accidents, etc. and you whine and complain about pcos or whatever it is. You still have your "looks". And your "youth". Get off your FAT LAZY ass and get to work. If you can't find a date, that should tell you something. You CANNOT force people to accept things they do not want to. I wish I could FORCE some people to accept my gay ass. But in 2017, some people still don't. Oh fucking well. I don't sit here and start a NHF campaign do i? No, I brush them off and focus on being the best I can be. You Whitney, whine and complain and shame people for not kissing your fat "glorious" ass. Losing weight is HARD WORK. Mentally and Physically. There is no way around it. But Whitney is looking for EVERY way around it. You make me sick Whitney. You can't even put on your OWN SHOES BITCH!!!! How is that fabulous? Is Type 2 fabulous? Shall we ask people with diabetes how fucking fabulous it is????? Wake the fuck up!

You sir, are not only my spirit animal but my hero. 

• Love 5
(edited)
11 hours ago, qqererer said:

Remember FatBoyGetDown's bro, Justin? When he told Dr Now he was "maintaining" his 600# wgt, Now replied: "At 600 pounds, if you are not losing weight, you are gaining weight." From my own experience I'd say that's true anywhere over 300#s & certainly over 400#s. That's Twit's dilemma. Now that she has decided not to lose wgt, she assuredly will be gaining; she will not forever be a "mere" 400#s as she is now.

Edited by Dot
  • Love 3

I think a big part of Whitney's problem is that she and her Nit-Whits put SO MUCH STOCK in what everyone else says. Or what everyone else thinks. Or (this is important) what the Nit-Whits THINK everyone is thinking. So many assumptions, so little time. I have been saying since the beginning of this No BS BS that it's about how YOU feel about YOURSELF. Tune out the assholes. There will always be assholes. You have to learn to deal with it. Videotaping them while you scold them for HAVING THOUGHTS is not how you deal with it.

• Love 11
51 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

I think a big part of Whitney's problem is that she and her Nit-Whits put SO MUCH STOCK in what everyone else says.

I think the near constant need for validation and stimulation is the reason why she is here.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, qqererer said:

I think the near constant need for validation and stimulation is the reason why she is here.

Yes!! Higjly agree with this! She seems to constantly be seeking approval, validation and attention any way she can get it. That type of behavior is very telling and shows she is truly not happy with herself or her "life" if she has to seek constant validation for it.  

• Love 7
15 hours ago, Pachengala said:

That whole situation is just baffling to me. She's reading then quoting back to him his texts? Taking pics and video of him? And then expecting an apology? And people are cheering that behavior? What if he were reading and photographing her texts? I'm sure people would be ever more outraged on her behalf. But because she's fat, it's okay? None of this makes sense to me! 

Seems perfectly plain to me : She knew he was a fat shaming jerk because he "huffed" and stretched or something when she sat down. His body language offended her. Then, because she knew she was not overflowing her seat, and had the arm rest down, she was even more offended. So she watched him turn away from her and start to text. Because he turned away, she decided he must be secretly saying mean things about her to someone else.  So she watches until she can see the screen and yep! She was RIGHT!  He was thinking mean thoughts about her! He was attempting to privately express those thoughts to someone else and (as Whitney so clearly explained it) "this was harassment, pure and simple." 

So in order to demonstrate how awful and hateful and shaming his conduct was, she secretly photographed those texts he believed were private. Ha! I bet he never thought  someone like her would stand up for herself against  the offensive body language that she correctly interpreted as a criticism of her weight, and his nasty attempts to privately express himself to someone else! Did he think he could get away with it just because he didn't actually say or do anything to her?

I mean, what could be more appropriate? She's practically the Joan of Arc of Flying While Fat. Unless we reserve that title for Whitney, who was so bravely tweeting on her behalf to American Airlines as Natalie experienced angst in the air.

I'd better watch out the next time I'm on a plane and roll my eyes at the news broadcast at the moment another traveler takes the seat next to me. If they aren't as good at body/mind reading as Natalie, Lord knows what I many end up being scolded for at the end of the trip.

• Love 10

She is devoting way too much attention to this chick and her flight. He was privately texting someone. He was not making direct comments to her. She invaded his privacy. We aren't the freaking thought police. Get over it. 

• Love 15
42 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Seems perfectly plain to me : She knew he was a fat shaming jerk because he "huffed" and stretched or something when she sat down. His body language offended her. Then, because she knew she was not overflowing her seat, and had the arm rest down, she was even more offended. So she watched him turn away from her and start to text. Because he turned away, she decided he must be secretly saying mean things about her to someone else.  So she watches until she can see the screen and yep! She was RIGHT!  He was thinking mean thoughts about her! He was attempting to privately express those thoughts to someone else and (as Whitney so clearly explained it) "this was harassment, pure and simple." 

So in order to demonstrate how awful and hateful and shaming his conduct was, she secretly photographed those texts he believed were private. Ha! I bet he never thought  someone like her would stand up for herself against  the offensive body language that she correctly interpreted as a criticism of her weight, and his nasty attempts to privately express himself to someone else! Did he think he could get away with it just because he didn't actually say or do anything to her?

I mean, what could be more appropriate? She's practically the Joan of Arc of Flying While Fat. Unless we reserve that title for Whitney, who was so bravely tweeting on her behalf to American Airlines as Natalie experienced angst in the air.

I'd better watch out the next time I'm on a plane and roll my eyes at the news broadcast at the moment another traveler takes the seat next to me. If they aren't as good at body/mind reading as Natalie, Lord knows what I many end up being scolded for at the end of the trip.

Ah, got it! So I understood what was happening, I just wrongly interpreted it as HER being the jerk. I had forgotten that The Fat Person is always the victim. ??

• Love 12
(edited)
21 hours ago, AmyB said:

She is devoting way too much attention to this chick and her flight. He was privately texting someone. He was not making direct comments to her. She invaded his privacy. We aren't the freaking thought police. Get over it. 

It's time to call Twit on her shit. I sent American Airlines a couple of tweets, saying (1) Whitney has annointed herself Patron Saint of Fats, she is NOT & should be ignored and (2) Natalie is not the victim but the aggressor; she invaded the guy's privacy by taking photos of his personal texts.

Edited by Dot
  • Love 11

I am absolutely amazed by this, this is a new low for Whit somehow. This woman was offended by some perceived slight and then invades his privacy?

1. I have the passcode to my partners phone and I wouldn't even consider reading his text messages. Sometimes when he is in the shower or sleeping  or otherwise distracted I will glance at the home screen to see if it is important but I don't read the text message, I think that would be a gross invasion of his privacy. And this is my partner, text messages are private and sacrosanct even in an intimate relationship, reading a strangers much less posting it is disgusting.

2. She perceived being slighted, he did nothing overt. That is completely unrelated to the text messages. People are entitled to their PRIVATE thoughts and feelings. I say things to close friends and of course my partner that I would never say out loud or would want to be "on the record". It's a text message, not a public Twitter post.

Step off, this guy did nothing wrong, you invaded his privacy, you should be ashamed of yourself.

• Love 16

That's how I feel, I understand being a decent human being and not announcing or treating people differently based on my feelings, but I'm allowed to have thoughts you don't agree with. It's not shaming to simply not agree with or like something. It's not even shaming to show mild annoyance ( which sounds like what this guy did). 

• Love 6

I clicked on Natalie's page and a little while back she posted that she was trying to microwave something in her hotel room and eventually realized it wasn't a microwave, it was a SAFE. So we are clearly dealing with a mental giant, here.

• Love 15
14 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

I clicked on Natalie's page and a little while back she posted that she was trying to microwave something in her hotel room and eventually realized it wasn't a microwave, it was a SAFE. So we are clearly dealing with a mental giant, here.

I saw that and wasn't sure if she was being sarcastic or was actual serious. If she was serious than she really is not that smart.  

• Love 1

In the vein of "what the fuck is wrong with her?" I had an interesting revelation this morning.

I was watching a show about Karen Carpenter's death and what is usually said about people with Anorexia and similar starvation eating disorders is still true of Whitney, just in reverse. 

It's all about control.  For some reason they don't feel in control of their lives even if facts point to the opposite.  It could be controlling relatives that make them feel that way or just feeling "less than" a sibling who is more prized and valued in the family.  They feel that they are constantly coming up short in their families' eyes compared to a sibling or other people in the world.  Nothing they do outwardly helps them feel as valued by the family, and/or they feel pushed into things by their families that are "good for them" and criticized for everything THEY want to do.  This may or may not be a founded perception on their part - It's all about how they FEEL, not necessarily the reality.

So the way they act out and gain back a feeling of control over their lives is to engage in secret behavior in which they obstinately go counter to what everyone seems to want of them.  In Karen's case, her family and even the public to some degree criticized her naturally wide hips and as her life spun out of control, she lost weight obsessively in order to get their approval.  But then when that didn't seem to work, and people told her she was getting too thin, she continued to lose weight to "show them" she was going to be "herself" no matter what they wanted of her.  She was not going to be told to gain weight by anyone.  It was the only way she felt "in control" of herself and her life.

I feel like Whitney is caught in a similar syndrome.  As she has gained fame and has people either supporting her or criticizing her, the one way she can "fight back" and "gain back control" over herself in the face of what she sees as her "opposition" is to say "fuck everyone" and decide to do what she wants and BE who she wants to be.  No one is going to tell her what she should be - which is why she is digging her heels in and "choosing" to be fat.  She thinks that when people tell her she should lose weight they're just trying to control her and tell her what to do, but most of us are just concerned for HER.  She seriously needs to work on the root cause of that "control" issue if she is going to avoid a similar fate to Karen Carpenter in reverse, killing herself with FAT.

• Love 5

@Snarklepuss, I see what you're saying, but IMHO we're just dealing with plain old addiction here when it comes to both Karen Carpenter (may she rest in peace) and Twitney. I've long thought that anorexia is a form of addiction, too - a physical addiction to the somewhat euphoric brain chemicals released when the body approaches starvation, the same way endorphins are released when someone deliberately cuts or otherwise injures themselves. And we know Twit is a food addict, so I think these two were/are just garden-variety addicts, sad as that is.

• Love 3
On 6/29/2017 at 4:26 PM, Dot said:

One of the things @Ketzel wrote particularly resonated with me, viz., that at the beginning she felt for Whitney cuz she was trying to improve her health. Some of you may recall I said essentially the same thing a while back: I came for the premise but stayed for the snark. When the show was first announced, I looked forward to a young woman's journey to good health while refusing to let her wgt & appearance get her down. Instead, I got a show about a narcissist who espouses an unsound & unsafe philosophy. And, as @momofsquid wrote, she can eat herself to death, if she wants, but has no right to take "vulnerable and gullible followers" with her. In summary I agree with @Snarklepuss in her comment to Twit: "We are all over you because you are deluding yourself."

Her rabid fans called me out for not revealing who am I am, not that I know anything about any of them either. But I am happy to explain why I have a right to express my opinion of Twit's drivel, esp. as it relates to the potential harm she can cause to susceptible women who believe every word she says. I am going to post an abbreviated version of this on Twit's FB page if I am still not yet blocked.

Here is who I am: a nearly 79-year-old woman with a multiplicity of health problems, all of which can be traced back to a lifetime of obesity interlaced with yo-yo dieting. (Are you reading this, Twit? It's primarily a warning to you.) Both knees are shot; I use a cane or walker or electric scooter. I have hypertension, high cholesterol & diabetes 2. My doc is currently pissed at me because one of my heart's arteries is believed clogged with plaque & I thus far have refused to have an angiagram.

I have been fat since I was 5 years old -- sometimes really, really fat & sometimes just chubby. I finally really let myself go & reached an estimated 380 #s -- could have been 390+; at the time my doc didn't didn't have a scale to weigh me. One morning -- it was 04/05/04, I still remember -- I awoke & acknowledged I was gonna die soon if I kept eating the way I was. That day I started a routine of exercise (I use this little foot peddle thing & rubber bands now), healthy eating & keeping a diet diary. I was 65 when I started. I never have been able to get below 260#s, much as I'd love to lose another 100#s. (I kinda subscribe to the set point theory in bariatrics.) But I can now fit in a chair with arms. My car's steering wheel doesn't rub across my belly. For all my health problems, I feel pretty good most of the time. And I have lived about 14 years longer than I would have as a near-400#er.

I have managed to maintain those 260#s all these years tho I realized recently that I had gained about 20#  gradually, without noticing, over a couple of years. I have lost most of that gain & plan to be more attentive in the future. I WILL NEVER WEIGH 380#s AGAIN.

So, that's who I am, Whitney: your future if you don't quit lying to yourself & your rabid fans. I wish I had learned my lesson at 33, not 65.

This post is why I have no problem with people snarking  on Whitney.  Dot, whether you meant for it to be, your story is an inspiration, exactly what Whitney claims to be.   You worked hard and got healthier.  You admitted you backslid a little and made appropriate choices to change it.  Great job on keeping up with your lifestyle changes.   It is hard, but like you said your life basically depends on it.   

On a side note, my problem with Whitney isn't her weight except for maybe the horse episode...I still don't think that horse should be carrying her weight.  My problem with Whitney is her attitude and how she treats the people in her life.  Normally this wouldn't be my business but she made it the public's business with her stupid show. She's delusional.  I'm just trying to figure out if it's real delusion or part delusion part tlc paycheck.

• Love 7

Now that we know Whitney reads here, what I'd like to know is how she justifies that her fans have for the large part gone after Dot's appearance (although they do not even know what she looks like) which is exactly what she preaches against. I understand that she cannot control them, but not a word has been said to discourage it either. Even here, a site intended for snark has an overall stance against body shaming, her behavior is fair game, but we don't generally snark on her weight, and when a comment slips by many here are quick to remind that we try to stay away from snarling on things out of her control. 

• Love 6

She absolutely can control them. She leverages her fans as a weapon whenever she pleases, and it's so gross. She sicced them on that Korean dancer, she sicced them on American Airlines, and she sicced them on that dude who was allegedly dating her and that other woman at the same time. She revels in the power she has over this sad, needy group exactly as you'd expect a narcissist like her to do. No BS is another of the huge lies she's peddling; it's actually No WS. Everyone else can fuck right off. 

• Love 8
31 minutes ago, leighroda said:

Now that we know Whitney reads here, what I'd like to know is how she justifies that her fans have for the large part gone after Dot's appearance (although they do not even know what she looks like) which is exactly what she preaches against.

AMEN. I definitely wanted to say "there sure is a fuckload of body shaming going on, here," but I honestly don't think it's worth the bother. This is...not an intelligent group of people that we're dealing with. They have absolutely no insight. I really think they feel like they're bullied all the time (by people's private thoughts, apparently), and therefore feel totally justified in piling on someone else for the EXACT SAME SHIT. The irony is completely lost on them.

• Love 8

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/lifestyle/a10251611/whitney-way-thore-fat-shaming-airplane/

Good grief, Cosmopolitan is now congratulating her on "calling out" "blatant harassment".

Blatant harassment is accusing a guy of taking a photo for which you have no evidence of and reading PRIVATE text messages without consent and photographing them. So taking a photo of someone in public (for which you admit you don't know if they actually did" is not OK but  it's OK to photograph someone's personal text messages and post them on the internet.

• Love 9
23 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

BAHAAAAAAAAAA  Funniest thing I have heard in awhile.

• Love 2
55 minutes ago, John M said:

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/lifestyle/a10251611/whitney-way-thore-fat-shaming-airplane/

Good grief, Cosmopolitan is now congratulating her on "calling out" "blatant harassment".

Blatant harassment is accusing a guy of taking a photo for which you have no evidence of and reading PRIVATE text messages without consent and photographing them. So taking a photo of someone in public (for which you admit you don't know if they actually did" is not OK but  it's OK to photograph someone's personal text messages and post them on the internet.

Also in that photo, the guy is clearly NOT "taking over" Natalie's armrest, as she claims. From that angle, it appears that her stomach is actually encroaching over the armrest into his area. Just because her hips can be wedged between the armrests doesn't mean her gut can't hang over it, FFS.

Honestly, she couldn't just chalk it up to "flying sucks" and get over it? She has to get Whitney Thore, Joan of [The Golden] Arc[hes], to sic her minions on American Airlines?

• Love 8
35 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

Thanks! Inspiration struck :) Other possibilities: 

Attila the Hungry

Rosa Porks

Martin Burger King Jr

You are on a (kaiser) roll today !

• Love 8
(edited)
4 hours ago, John M said:

Not to mention Natalie's 4-5 minute video of the guy's crotch. How invasive is that!

Edited by Dot
  • Love 2
(edited)

I don't go to her Facebook page often, but improved that she now states that she does not want to lose weight.  Unless she changes her mind,  chances something bad will happen to her.  And it will up to her parents to deal with the aftermath.

Edited by mzskyhawk00

Going back to the airplane incident, what does Whitney expect the ailrlines to do? He was not blatantly  harrassing her ( or even at all). What are they going to do , track him down and make him apologize? She should be apologizing to him for invading his privacy and taking crotch pictures.

I despise Whitney.   

Dot - you are my hero. The venom they spit out was disgusting after you initially posted. 

Your response was fantastic. I don't think anyone could respond to it afterward. What more could they say? You were honest and you revealed yourself.

Whitny would never let anyone know if she developed a disease that's obviously weight related. She wouldn't want to prove anyone right.

As an aside, I found out my ex sister in law passed away last week at the age of 54. She struggled all her life with her weight. She was morbidly obese. Probably around 400lbs. Although I honestly don't know what she died of I know when I was married, she was developing weight related diseases. That was over 10 Years ago. She was truly a wonderful woman. Despite everything, she always had a smile on her face. My ex was a piece of shit but the rest of his family was wonderful. I pray for my ex mil.

• Love 6
15 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

Thanks! Inspiration struck :) Other possibilities: 

Attila the Hungry

Rosa Porks

Martin Burger King Jr

Don't forget my entry: Whitney Carbdashian.

• Love 8

I saw on my FB feed that ABC news is now following the story, and the woman is now an 'aspiring model' Slow news week, it seems

1. She was violating HIS privacy. It is not like he took a picture of him and blasted it on social media ( like she is doing). He was sending private tesxts. She is in the wrong here. Its actually kind of funny how she is doing to him almost the exact opposite what she is claiming he did to her. 

Its just stupid, whiny and hilariously hypocritical. And Attention seeking. over it. 

• Love 5
25 minutes ago, yogi2014L said:

I saw on my FB feed that ABC news is now following the story, and the woman is now an 'aspiring model' Slow news week, it seems

1. She was violating HIS privacy. It is not like he took a picture of him and blasted it on social media ( like she is doing). He was sending private tesxts. She is in the wrong here. Its actually kind of funny how she is doing to him almost the exact opposite what she is claiming he did to her. 

Its just stupid, whiny and hilariously hypocritical. And Attention seeking. over it. 

I had to comment on that one. Slow news day for abc i guess. She just wanted to get attention. I really want to hear from the guy though. I am sure he has a much different view of what happened. 

• Love 2
(edited)

She takes selfies wearing clothes from various department stores and online sites and shills the clothing on her instagram account. It's not clear if or how she's paid for doing this, but it's some form of modeling.  She's way past any modeling agency's definition of plus size; I guess "morbidly obese model" just doesn't  have the same cachet.

natalie not on plane.jpg

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 2

And I'm sure her desire to be a famous plus-size model had no impact on her decision to post the total-non-incident "shitty shit" that was "done to her" by a stranger on an airplane.

• Love 7
19 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

And I'm sure her desire to be a famous plus-size model had no impact on her decision to post the total-non-incident "shitty shit" that was "done to her" by a stranger on an airplane.

Yea exactly. She did this soley to get attention and try to get noticed. Thinking by drawing attention to herself someone "agency" will pick her up. Honestly it's sad and pathetic.  

• Love 4