Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

So. Reading that, I conclude that Twit is a two-year-old who needs someone to feed her, supply her with a beverage, clothe her, do her laundry, plan her day, and keep her occupied. Ms. Loren is a babysitter for a 35 year-old. 

Oy. 

According to her Twitter page she has a theatre degree. Attention all parents out there trying to encourage their kids to study something with more stable employment opportunities - Tell them a theatre major = adult babysitter for a spoiled, smelly, d-list celeb. 

Also, I’m confused about why she needs someone to feed her. Clearly she’s pretty good at doing that herself.

• LOL 5
4 hours ago, teachermomma3 said:

This is probably the grossest thing I've seen in a long time.  I'm a chubby girl, and I think that I'm a pretty one.  But I would never... NEVER... do this.  Never.

Looks pathetic and embarrassing. The guy in the green seems totally confused..anybody know who he is?

2 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Looks pathetic and embarrassing. The guy in the green seems totally confused..anybody know who he is?

@Ketzel said he's yet another pal of Ryan's named Cort.

• Useful 1

Maybe I am being too simplistic but since she is still so obviously sex starved it seems to indicate that she isn't getting what she needs from anyone.  In other news, being a friend of Ryan has certain drawbacks - auditioning for the position of  Twit's next love interest.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

clasps my bras

Who does this for her when they aren't shooting?

I thought of Whitney last night. I had an MRI. I'm way smaller than Whitney and I just fit. No way she could get in there if she needed a scan. 

2 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Who does this for her when they aren't shooting?

I thought of Whitney last night. I had an MRI. I'm way smaller than Whitney and I just fit. No way she could get in there if she needed a scan. 

Well until the video of her in the bra a couple of days ago I’ve never seen her in a bra with a clasp. She seems to live in the sports bra. So I’d assume the bra clasping help isn’t needed often. I do wonder who helps her get her super tight sports bras over her head.

Hope your MRI went well.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

You'd think so, but I was told a year or so ago that anyone under 400 #s will fit. (I had said that I didn't think I would fit at 260 #s.) I am still dubious, but it was a medical professional who told me that.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Dot said:

You'd think so, but I was told a year or so ago that anyone under 400 #s will fit. (I had said that I didn't think I would fit at 260 #s.) I am still dubious, but it was a medical professional who told me that.

According to the MRI tech, I was in the standard machine. Apparently there is a slightly larger one and then there's the "open MRI" which accommodates larger people but the images are not as good. I'm probably around 200 and I fit. I can see that someone at 260 could fit, maybe, depending on their overall shape, but I have a hard time imagining that someone at 400 could fit. I had an IV so I had to have my arm at my side, straight, so that adds some width - I'd have had a little more wiggle room if I could have had my arms on top of my stomach or chest. 

Hope your MRI went well.

It did - thanks!

Well until the video of her in the bra a couple of days ago I’ve never seen her in a bra with a clasp. She seems to live in the sports bra. So I’d assume the bra clasping help isn’t needed often. I do wonder who helps her get her super tight sports bras over her head.

Right! Good point - I hadn't thought about that.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

https://www.pcoscon.org

Why do these organizations continue to act like Twit has any kind of credibility or is a good role model for anyone about anything?

I like how they list Dancer as her first profession then Author then Reality Star. But what is she a Founder of? NOBS? Or perhaps this PCOS Association? Is that how she got invited? 

• LOL 1
41 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:

I like how they list Dancer as her first profession then Author then Reality Star. But what is she a Founder of? NOBS? Or perhaps this PCOS Association? Is that how she got invited? 

NoBodyShame is listed as one of the sponsoring organizations - maybe she paid her way in?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Why do these organizations continue to act like Twit has any kind of credibility or is a good role model for anyone about anything?

What credibility do 90% of the other speakers at this conference have? An American Idol star? A *male* sports anchor? The psychologist and the OB/GYN, I get. But I don't think Twit will like what the OB has to say..... 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
42 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

What credibility do 90% of the other speakers at this conference have? An American Idol star? A *male* sports anchor? The psychologist and the OB/GYN, I get. But I don't think Twit will like what the OB has to say..... 

I’m thinking these are all crackpots. What they heck is a male PCOS advocate? It doesn’t appear they’ve been able to attract a real OB/GYN either. There are two that have OB/GYN in the description but further investigation makes that questionable. Felice Gersh does have an MD and is a certified OB/GYN but her practice seems to not really be that. The website calls itself integrative medical group and her other partners are a personal trainer and a naturopathic doctor. I have no issue with alternative medicine but there isn’t a lot of reference to regular OB/GYN work. No mention of taking care of pregnancies. Pretty much only herbal hormonal remedies, PCOS, and the book she’s writing and willing to come tell you about for a fee.

The other one with OB/GYN in her bio doesn’t seem to be a doctor at all. It says she has a PhD in obstetrics and gynecology. I didn’t know that was a thing. She seems to have a blog about plant-based food with coupons for smoothies and protein powder. Oh and she has a small, page on her blog that mentions PCOS. Looks cut from Wikipedia. I know more about PCOS than was on there. 

So it’s Twit’s from all walks of life. So glad to know this brain trust will be descending on my town. UGH

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

NoBodyShame is listed as one of the sponsoring organizations - maybe she paid her way in?

I expect that is the case. Trying to get more exposure for NoBS.

• LOL 1
On 7/21/2019 at 12:14 PM, Tosia said:

Plus the pain and weariness of varying 200+ extra lbs around every day. And the self-blame and/or denial. Seeing the pics and facing reality. 

I hear those 600 pounders talking about the pain they are in every minute just existing,  much less moving any way. ... sitting in a car, walking barely, bathing, etc. Sad way to live.  

Twit's a role model for AVOIDING junk food. 

Well, hold on now. Before we get all High Falutin' Food Virtuous about this, it's not necessarily the QUALITY of what she's consuming as much as it is the QUANTITIES. Hell's Bells people - she scarfs down STARBUCKS!  That's "quality", right? 

She could eat at McD's every day, if she ate just a Happy Meal, and a salad.

Or, she could eat three free-range, organic chickens (healthy, right?), roasted with a couple pounds of organic potatoes slathered with half a pound of organic, grass-fed butter (Yeah! Healthy!!) with a tossed salad of organic microgreens. And a cheesecake for dessert - organic fruit over organic, grass-fed origin cream cheese. THIS would be wonderful in the "quality" department, but damning in the "quantity" department.

So, let's not be so quick to demean so called "junk", or the places that food snobs condemn as "junk".

• Love 1
On 7/22/2019 at 6:03 PM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I just think its funny that she thinks she is such a "bad ass" 

Well, that has been her little head-cocky by line." I'm a fat ass. And I'm a BAD ass!". I just shake my head and return to folding laundry or emptying the dishwasher. Never once have I felt the urge to cheer.

• Love 2
17 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

She's a horrible role model. PCOS does not mean one is destined to be that fat. Whitney is a role model for what happens when you use PCOS as an excuse for your food addiction (which is misleading).

What they should be telling women is that yes, it's harder, but it's possible to overcome the hurdles PCOS can throw at you. I know, 'cause I was diagnosed with it--and I HATE that Whitney has anything to say about it. 

• Love 6

So some guy, I think it might have been the confused looking guy from the ass in the air video, is cooking for Whitney. No clue why. So she posts about it and answer the question asking what he made. It is supposedly spinach and Parmesan stuffed chicken with bacon over rice. She doesn’t post a photo but in her story she shows a video of him delivering her the food and her tasting it. That is the nastiest looking food. Nothing about that looked like spinach and Parmesan stuffed chicken.  It was a white blob of glue-like stuff. YUCK!!

I was expecting something that looks like this. 

https://thatlowcarblife.com/spinach-stuffed-chicken-2/

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

So some guy, I think it might have been the confused looking guy from the ass in the air video, is cooking for Whitney. No clue why. So she posts about it and answer the question asking what he made. It is supposedly spinach and Parmesan stuffed chicken with bacon over rice. She doesn’t post a photo but in her story she shows a video of him delivering her the food and her tasting it. That is the nastiest looking food. Nothing about that looked like spinach and Parmesan stuffed chicken.  It was a white blob of glue-like stuff. YUCK!!

I was expecting something that looks like this. 

https://thatlowcarblife.com/spinach-stuffed-chicken-2/

The picture in that link is much too healthy for Twit to eat, you can actually see the spinach, it's not drowning in sauce and there's no bacon on top.  

Why do people have to do everything for her?  Why can't she cook her own food? She's sitting there like royalty with a bottle of champagne at her side waiting to be served.   She never fails to irritate me.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, SevenCostanza said:

The picture in that link is much too healthy for Twit to eat, you can actually see the spinach, it's not drowning in sauce and there's no bacon on top.  

Why do people have to do everything for her?  Why can't she cook her own food? She's sitting there like royalty with a bottle of champagne at her side waiting to be served.   She never fails to irritate me.

Very true. The video of her sitting there like a queen awaiting her food was disgusting. 

The food makes no sense to me either. Believe me, I have recipes that we love that have cream/Parmesan/bacon or some combination there of. They are delicious. But none of them look like Elmers glue. If she really things that is wonderful and amazing, then that answers the question why other people cook for her. If she thinks that is good, she must not be able to cook at all. 

Oh goody - another photo trying to pretend she’s engaged...

• LOL 3
14 hours ago, B in Lee said:

Well, hold on now. Before we get all High Falutin' Food Virtuous about this, it's not necessarily the QUALITY of what she's consuming as much as it is the QUANTITIES. Hell's Bells people - she scarfs down STARBUCKS!  That's "quality", right? 

Or, she could eat three free-range, organic chickens (healthy, right?), roasted with a couple pounds of organic potatoes slathered with half a pound of organic, grass-fed butter (Yeah! Healthy!!) with a tossed salad of organic microgreens. And a cheesecake for dessert - organic fruit over organic, grass-fed origin cream cheese. THIS would be wonderful in the "quality" department, but damning in the "quantity" department.

So, let's not be so quick to demean so called "junk", or the places that food snobs condemn as "junk".

In the world of nutritionists, "junk" food has specific meaning - it's food that is high in calories, sodium and saturated fats,  but that provides little or no nourishment (nourishment being substances necessary for the health and/or growth of the body.)  Take that chicken, organic or free range or not, salt and batter it, deep fry it in fat with a side of fries, and you've got junk food, regardless of how you'd characterize the original quality of the ingredients.  Grass fed cows or not, cream cheese and heavy cream are foods of limited nutritional value because they have such a high saturated fat content. Whitney drinking her three giant Starbucks coffees with extra heavy cream a day is consuming a food that is high in calories and saturated fats, regardless of how well you think their coffee is made.

Whitney eats salad - we've seen video of her giggling over the cute guy who delivers her phone-in salad orders to her door. They include cooked macaroni and heavy ranch dressing and bacon, enough to fill a large plastic container, but I'm sure she would virtuously claim she has salad for lunch, if asked.  We've seen her eating fried chicken, and chips and (she's admitted) four or five pepperoni or sausage pizzas a week.  Barbecue, mashed potatoes and gravy. Giant cookies and tubs of ice cream. Bottles of wine. When attempts are made to improve her diet, Whitney resists with all her might. Faced by Will Powell with a piece of fresh salmon to prepare, Whitney made the "ewww" face, couldn't get done fast enough and then threw the whole thing away. Then she still had the nerve to look him in the eye on his video panel discussion of diet, and claim no one had ever taught her anything about nutrition and portion control!

Whitney definitely has a problem with the quantities of food she eats - no one gets to nearly 400 pounds without eating thousands of calories more than their body needs to function-- but she's not binging on broccoli and whole grain cereal --or fresh salmon.  She goes for the food with the highest calories and the lowest nutritional value every time she has the option.  You just have to look at her face as she eats one after another of  the samples at the bakery, where she and her brother are ordering a giant cake for their parents wedding anniversary party, to see her addiction to junk food in action.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 5
24 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

She goes for the food with the highest calories and the lowest nutritional value every time she has the option.  

And it's a self-perpetuating cycle. Because her food has little to no nutritional value, her cells are "hungry." She perceives this as genuine hunger, and crams more nutrient devoid food in her gob. 

And dare I mention that she never eats vegetables, which are high in fiber and lead to a feeling of fullness? 

• Love 5

Very true. The video of her sitting there like a queen awaiting her food was disgusting. 

The food makes no sense to me either. Believe me, I have recipes that we love that have cream/Parmesan/bacon or some combination there of. They are delicious. But none of them look like Elmers glue. If she really things that is wonderful and amazing, then that answers the question why other people cook for her. If she thinks that is good, she must not be able to cook at all. 

It would be more convincing if it was on the correct hand.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

It would be more convincing if it was on the correct hand.

The discussion about how mirrors work and the established fact that Whitney's left nostril is the pierced one is surprising. Does she really get a kick out of stirring up her followers like this? It's almost cruel. And who is she supposed to be engaged to this time? Cort? Chase seems to have faded out recently. Buddy appears to be out of the picture entirely.

Edited by Ketzel
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
27 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

The discussion about how mirrors work and the established fact that Whitney's left nostril is the pierced one is surprising. Does she really get a kick out of stirring up her followers like this? It's almost cruel. And who is she supposed to be engaged to this time? Cort? Chase seems to have faded out recently. Buddy appears to be out of the picture entirely.

Yes she really gets a kick out of stirring up her followers like this. Look at the snotty look on her face. She knows she’s about to get a barage of “are you engaged” questions. I’m assuming we are supposed to believe it’s Chase. 

• Love 3
16 hours ago, B in Lee said:

I can't tell if you are serious or not. 

Starbucks is quality?  If you define massive infusions of sugar as quality, I guess so.

Sure Twit could eat a happy meal and salad at McD's like you said,, but you know she won't, doesn't, and never will (IMHO).  

The 600 pounders eat that junk food exclusively. 

Nothing high falutin" about junk food--no nutrition either, even in their iceberg lettuce salads and happy meal breaded chicken nuggets and fries. Does anyone ever order the apple slices?  Juice is basically sugar also. 

Sorry if I misunderstood.

If being informed about healthy food and limiting my visits to fast food places (not eliminating, just sometimes) is being a food snob, then I'm a food snob.

Or maybe just smart.

Or maybe just a smart nutrition snob. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I read some of the comments. Apparently at some point she admitted buying the ring for herself. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I think it's a pretty ring, nothing wrong with buying yourself jewlry; I don't follow her on social media so I don't know if she's actually done anything to intimate it's an engagement ring, but it's not her fault if viewers look at it and make that leap or read into her smug expression. It's in a similar style to the halo type of engagement ring so that might be fueling the speculation, but it doesn't have the pave diamonds that most of those do; it's just a stone with several bands. 

Edited by LilMissKnowitall
3 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

If I got so fat and immobile that I needed to hire someone to clasp my bra, I would tell NO ONE.

I suspect that Susan is paid by the production company to keep Twit on task, and that Twit takes advantage of that to make Susan her personal slave. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
38 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

I suspect that Susan is paid by the production company to keep Twit on task, and that Twit takes advantage of that to make Susan her personal slave. 

Bingo! Exactly what I think! I was also thinking how tough it's gonna be on Twit when MBFFL reaches its finale. No more personal slaves unless she can convince Donna Boo Boo to move in again.

I think Twit's tumble from "celebrity" to unknown fat lady is going to be incredibly difficult for her. What's a narrcissist gonna do when there's no one around to admire you?

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Colleenna said:

I agree with this but it seems weird to me that the production company lets Twit take such advantage of it’s employees. Susan is a Twit slave and she’s shown videos of other production staff giving her massages and slathering her with lotion. We also know she regularly sexually harasses a majority of the show staff. Why do these people put up with this? Is it really a matter of ‘suck it up or be fired’? It amazes me that Twit would be valuable enough to the company to risk harassment and abuse lawsuits rather than tell Twit to keep her hands to herself and take care of her own bodily functions. 

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I agree with this but it seems weird to me that the production company lets Twit take such advantage of it’s employees. Susan is a Twit slave and she’s shown videos of other production staff giving her massages and slathering her with lotion. We also know she regularly sexually harasses a majority of the show staff. Why do these people put up with this? Is it really a matter of ‘suck it up or be fired’? It amazes me that Twit would be valuable enough to the company to risk harassment and abuse lawsuits rather than tell Twit to keep her hands to herself and take care of her own bodily functions. 

Well, early on she demanded a prod asst be fired for telling the comedienne that Twit smokes 2 packs a day. As the "star" of this dumpster fire, she will get away with bad behavior. Not to mention the fact that catering to her is probably easier than listening to her whine & complain.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Dot said:

Well, early on she demanded a prod asst be fired for telling the comedienne that Twit smokes 2 packs a day. As the "star" of this dumpster fire, she will get away with bad behavior. Not to mention the fact that catering to her is probably easier than listening to her whine & complain.

I remember hearing about that but I always wondered if they truly fired that person or just moved them to another project. It seems legally risky to fire or threaten to fire employees for not kissing Twit’s fat ass. I can see moving them to another position, which for many I’m sure would be very welcome, but outright firing seems less likely. 

But over all it probably is easier to just cater to her. It probably came on gradually too. Hey can you get this? Can you help me with that? Then all of a sudden you realize she’s sitting there while everyone around her is doing everything for her. Just look at her latest IG video post. She and man bun are sitting in the front seat of the car trying to sing Country Roads while you can clearly see people loading the back of the car full of stuff. But they are sitting on their butts. Just like her dinner the other night - someone else makes her dinner and delivers it to her at her coffee table while she sips champagne. I really hope we get a ‘TLC star - where are they now” some day with Twit. If she hasn’t had a heart attack or stroke it will be great fun to see how she’s had to cope with her fall from ‘queen” status. 

• Love 3
31 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Just look at her latest IG video post. She and man bun are sitting in the front seat of the car trying to sing Country Roads while you can clearly see people loading the back of the car full of stuff. But they are sitting on their butts. J

OMG, that's hilarious. I dare anyone to watch this and tell me Chase is into Whitney sexually - she attempts to get him to kiss her and he actually backs away from her.  It really looks involuntary - like he's repulsed at the proximity. She's not having it, so there is, eventually another Whitney awkward peck presented and received.  Earn that money, Chase!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
35 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

OMG, that's hilarious. I dare anyone to watch this and tell me Chase is into Whitney sexually - she attempts to get him to kiss her and he actually backs away from her.  It really looks involuntary - like he's repulsed at the proximity. She's not having it, so there is, eventually another Whitney awkward peck presented and received.  Earn that money, Chase!

I still don't understand why she was laughing so hard in that video. She must be exhausting to be around and she has no rhythm. 

• Love 2

OMG. The braying. The screeching. The off-rhythm clapping. How does Chase bear it in such a small, enclosed space? He has to be wearing ear plugs.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

That video is so awkward. If they are hiring her boyfriends, can’t they find someone who doesn’t look in physical pain while kissing her?  This guy looks like he’s recoiling from her and it’s suppose to be a new relationship where you’re still in the running in slow motion (insert joke here) phase.

• Love 3
34 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

That video is so awkward. If they are hiring her boyfriends, can’t they find someone who doesn’t look in physical pain while kissing her?  This guy looks like he’s recoiling from her and it’s suppose to be a new relationship where you’re still in the running in slow motion (insert joke here) phase.

as if Twit could run even in slow motion.... *snerk*

• LOL 2
3 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

as if Twit could run even in slow motion.... *snerk*

I still like the verb, speed-waddle, to describe Twit's determined pace.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Some of Twit's fans felt she was disrespecting their home state of WV, so she quickly posted soothing comments saying she loved the state since her "boy friend" was born there. So she is now openly calling Chase her BF. I wonder how he feels about it?

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Dot said:

Some of Twit's fans felt she was disrespecting their home state of WV, so she quickly posted soothing comments saying she loved the state since her "boy friend" was born there. So she is now openly calling Chase her BF. I wonder how he feels about it?

I always have a tough time finding all the responses on Twitter. I saw a response that said ‘Chase was born here’ (using his Twitter name of course. I didn’t see one saying her ‘boyfriend’ was born here. Is that a different response? I’m wondering if there are two different posts saying he was born there or if maybe she realized she had to edit it and went back and changed it to say Chase instead of boyfriend. Since that is clearly her crew loading things into the back of the car in the video, this is a work/filming trip, not some quick spur of the moment visit like she implies in another response. I wonder if she’s been told not to call him boyfriend on SM to keep up the “suspense” for the show. 

1 hour ago, Dot said:

Thr comments I saw from Twit were quite specific in naming West Virginian Chase her BF.

Yeah, I think she's editing her postings - right now there is no reference to Chase at all in her responses to people accusing her of dissing West Virginians. She is just replying that no disrespect was intended.  Further in the thread someone asks her if she's in love and she answers "Maaaybe!" and when asked when people will learn how she met her "handsome man," she replies "Soon."

• Love 4

Weird. After seeing @3girlsforus's & @Ketzel's comments, I read thru some of the responses to fans again. Every mention of "boy friend" has disappeared, replaced in one instance with "the man I am with."

I have my Senior Moments now & then, but not on this. Yesterday, Chase was her BF. Today he's just a man.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4