Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Sasha888 said:

Not a fan of the red skirt. And Twit, you need TWO sleeves, not one. Still, I guess one sleeve is progress for this idiot.

I read it as "jiggles" and had to do a double-take! So I agree, let's change it to jiggles. And as long as we're fixing that sentence, let's edit "dance career". That should either read "FAKE dance career" or career should be changed to "hobby". I'm so sick of this stupid show pretending that she has a DANCE CAREER! As far as we know, not one person has ever paid for a Big Girl Dance Class, on the road or in Greensboro. These people are all just extras in a very fake reality show, they are not paying her to take her fake dance class...nor should they, because free is all it's worth.

Twit's going to "pursue motherhood"...it's going to be a loooooong season. Sexually harassing Buddy, yes let's do that again, because we just haven't seen enough of it yet. Same shit, different season.

Her use of fake words is really pissing me off. Lewk, bish, clurb...it just all needs to go. Grow the fuck up and speak proper English. You TAUGHT it in Korea, remember? The fake word shit bugs me even when 20 somethings do it, it's even more annoying on a desperate 35 yr old wannabe. You want a kid? Try growing up first. Not just the fake words, I mean all of it...the inappropriate sexual advances on any poor human you get near, the immature attitude, bossing your parents and friends around, just ALL of it. 

And of course, there's just no way that would happen, she'd need a total personality transplant.

If she really does pursue adopting, we should all email bomb every adoption agency in North Carolina explaining why allowing her to adopt would be child abuse. 

• Love 5

@monagatuna I have never heard that superstition about New Year's Day...but I'm glad I'll be traveling that day, just in case. ;-) Yes, DVR the shit show! Superstition or no, don't start of your new year THAT way. Besides, DVR = no commercials. That's a win-win situation in my book!

The ONLY (and I really, really mean ONLY) good thing about this show is snarking on it here. The only thing different in these tired storylines is that Tal's chained up in the attic now, so maybe we can snark on him more than usual. 

Is it just me, or does she look absolutely no smaller for all these workouts she's been doing?

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Who is Brooklyn Slade and why are we following her?  Is this pickles show local to Greensboro?  I’ve only heard it through Whitney

Brooklyn's link to Twit is unknown -- just another annoyingly cryptic reference that Twit frequently foists on her fans. If you click on this woman's FB page, all you get is the info that she is a model/dancer, with lots of photos of her posing as a model or dancer.

Since it was Dec 12, I figured it had something to do with her being annointed Twit's "biggest fan." But she seems to have also been a guest on the Pickler & Ben show, so who knows?

Kellie Pickler is a country singer; Ben is some random comedian she teamed up with for their syndicated daytime show. Since Twit's IG page indicated she was in Nashville, I assume that's where the P & B show is filmed.

This is Twit's second visit; she was on the show 6-8 months ago. I watched it. There were 2 memorial moments. One was a 12-year-old girl who is a ventriloquist; both she & her dummy could sing & yodel. The second moment occurred after a clip of the YouTube Fat Girl Dancing video was shown. Twit was asked, now that she knows how the video went viral & led to M,BFFL, would she do anything differently. Twit said, "Yeah. I would have taken a shower."

• Love 3
5 hours ago, DNR said:

Uuuggghhhhh ! Just saw a preview for the new season and now Buddy is her love interest ?! Twit looks fat as ever 

This is such a bad idea for so many reasons-Heather, he's an addict who isn't that far out of treatment, etc.

• Love 1

So Dec 12th came and went and no biggest fan in sight? Was it everyone's neighbor's brother's step-mom's niece's half b-day (or whatever lame excuse I used)? :-)

So if she had it to do differently, she would've taken a shower. What a thing to say...she's just so gross. Not a single serious thought in that little Twit brain, just yet another shock value statement. Just gotta let you know that on any given day, she's greasy and dirty and in need of a shower. Even if a friend says hey let's make a video and put in on YouTube.

Yuck.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Sasha888 said:

Is it just me, or does she look absolutely no smaller for all these workouts she's been doing?

I don't get it.  What's the point of doing the workouts if you don't want to better yourself?  It can't be good for your body to workout all the time and never watch your diet.  Isn't that putting your body through more stress? 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

I don't get it.  What's the point of doing the workouts if you don't want to better yourself?  It can't be good for your body to workout all the time and never watch your diet.  Isn't that putting your body through more stress? 

Absofuckinglutely!   

Unless you have a personal trainer who is knowledgeable about obesity and joint damage and proper exercises, and their client's unique capabilities.  

Twit and her trainers are idiots and dangerous to themselves/clients.  

And Twit will not lose weight without managing her food/quality intake.

• Love 6
11 hours ago, Sasha888 said:

I tend to agree but there are several unknowns. There have been a few times I've seen her in a video that I know she couldn't have photoshopped, mostly because it wasn't hers, and she looks a little smaller. The trailer videos would be from a while ago so it's possible she's a bit smaller. She does seem to have more mobility than before so that's a plus. But we haven't seen any discussion of changing her eating habits nor do I believe she's really working out 3 - 4 times a week for a significant workout for months as she claims. If she is a bit smaller it's only because she is moving a bit. She needs to change her eating habits before there will be significant improvement in her weight. Although I guess she says she doesn't want to lose weight. So maybe same weight with better mobility is her goal. If so, she's doing that. She's just stupid because that isn't a good goal. That's an "allows me to pretend I'm not in critical medical trouble' goal.

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 7
On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 6:27 PM, Dot said:

Boy, if I were shilling an exercise video, this is the LAST photo I would choose to advertise it.

Good ol' Ryan must have dollar signs revolving around his head at the thought of a possible 6000 attendees to his $97/mo videos. All that pandering to Fatso was worth it, eh, Ryan?

Her arms and shoulders look like she had football players' arm and shoulder pads implanted.  Very Hulkish.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Friday said:

Her arms and shoulders look like she had football players' arm and shoulder pads implanted.  Very Hulkish.

And I just noticed the airbrushing on her "abs" to create some definition.

• Love 1

I can't jump -- or walk -- up a 6" step. But that's bc I'm an octogenarian with two shot knees. I do understand that as a victory for Twit. But how sad is it that that is a victory for a 34-yr-old?

I love it that she compliments Jessica for just standing around for 7 minutes.  Easy money for Jess. And while idling, she doesn't have to shout fake "good job"s at Twit. Or worry about being grabbed & having her 'pits sniffed.

That victory howl of Twit's really annoys me. We've heard it at the bell ring, the jetski ride, the ATV ride, the preview's zip line trip. I almost find it worse than the braying laugh.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Friday said:

She's pulling DOWN --- HARD---- to make those fake muscles. Try it sometime. You'll see your biceps "pop." Just another trick like photoshop, camera angles, makeup, and lighting. 

• Love 4

Everything about Whitney's workout routine astonishes me. She should not be doing plyometrics but she does almost exclusively plyometrics. She brags on IG about doing a 6" box jump, which is nothing for a supposedly fit, or even normal, thirty-something woman. She says it took her 7 minutes to summon the courage to jump onto this tiny box. I've had clients who took a few minutes to gear up for a box jump, I get that there can be a mental block about it. But never a measly 6" jump. That is essentially a curb. It took her 7 minutes to jump onto a curb.

• Love 16
3 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

Everything about Whitney's workout routine astonishes me. She should not be doing plyometrics but she does almost exclusively plyometrics. She brags on IG about doing a 6" box jump, which is nothing for a supposedly fit, or even normal, thirty-something woman. She says it took her 7 minutes to summon the courage to jump onto this tiny box. I've had clients who took a few minutes to gear up for a box jump, I get that there can be a mental block about it. But never a measly 6" jump. That is essentially a curb. It took her 7 minutes to jump onto a curb.

Yes, but she is, after all, doing it with an extra 250 lbs or so.  Which, of course, only emphasizes the pointlessness and stupidity of her doing it at all. What is she supposed to gain by box jumping that outweighs (heh) the risk to her knees and ankles? Seriously, what is Jessica thinking?

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Ketzel said:

Yes, but she is, after all, doing it with an extra 250 lbs or so.  Which, of course, only emphasizes the pointlessness and stupidity of her doing it at all. What is she supposed to gain by box jumping that outweighs (heh) the risk to her knees and ankles? Seriously, what is Jessica thinking?

Yeah, the most baffling part is that she does plyos at all, but being this chicken about a box jump after doing so many plyos...just another example of Whit being a huge drama queen!

• Love 3

One fan asked Twit what caused her to take physical training so seriously & Twit replies that the answer's to be found in the new season.

Are we to believe there will be a segment where she climbs on a scale & learns she weighs over 400 #s? Or one where PMG producer Jacob comes to her & says, "Sorry. TLC won't renew your contract because all you are now is big & fat, not fabulous."

If neither of these is the reason, then Twit will be lying.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Emma C said:

And I just noticed the airbrushing on her "abs" to create some definition.

Does she ever do anything without an audience and a camera?   The simplest little things are cause for endless cheering, clapping and bell ringing.   This is a big deal? Jumping up on that little box?   I'd be more impressed if she did an 8k without screaming and crying, or if she filmed herself cooking a healthy dinner. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, ClareWalks said:

Yeah, the most baffling part is that she does plyos at all, but being this chicken about a box jump after doing so many plyos...just another example of Whit being a huge drama queen!

Here's a quote from Wikipedia about plyometrics: "Plyometrics are primarily used by athletes, especially martial artists, sprinters and high jumpers, to improve performance, and are used in the fitness field to a much lesser degree." [Emphasis mine.]

So, once again, Jessica has chosen an exercise for Twit that is inappropriate. Especially for a super morbidly obese woman who should be very careful about how she uses her knees.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, Tosia said:

Absofuckinglutely!   

Unless you have a personal trainer who is knowledgeable about obesity and joint damage and proper exercises, and their client's unique capabilities.  

Twit and her trainers are idiots and dangerous to themselves/clients.  

And Twit will not lose weight without managing her food/quality intake.

Agreed.  You can't out-train a bad diet and in all honestly, it takes effort to consistently eat enough to be that heavy.  

• Love 6

I just plugged her numbers into a calorie calculator and if she is "lightly active" (works out 1-3x a week) she needs almost 3300 calories a day to maintain her weight. She could lose a lb a week by just cutting back to 2800, which is still a LOT of food. She has no actual discipline. It's all for show, literally for her show (or her IG timeline).

• Love 5
4 hours ago, readheaded said:

it takes effort to consistently eat enough to be that heavy. 

THIS!!!!! I cannot get over this. She has to be eating a staggering amount of food every day.

I know her eating habits have got to be horrible because I need to lose weight...after a New Year's trip to see the family, I'm changing everything, because I am on the WRONG path, and I know it. (My little nephew's new interest is cake decorating, and he found out I used to do it professionally...so I'm buying him stuff for that for Christmas and I want to decorate with him, and of course, eat the cake! But after this trip, no more sugar for me)....anyway, my point is right now I'm basically doing whatever I feel like doing. Not exercising, eating absolute garbage, eating as much as I want...and I simply do not put on the kind of weight Twit has. I'm nowhere near her size, I'm not physically unable to do things...I go up and down stairs, I certainly don't need people to shave my legs for me or...God forbid...have that horrible STICK apparatus!!! 

If I am slacking off in every possible way, and have been for quite some time, and I have an underactive thyroid & am on a bunch of meds that tend to make you gain weight, and I STILL can't eat enough to get anywhere near Whitney territory, that tells me she is eating a RIDICULOUS amount of food. 

And right now, she is at least doing something in the gym, and I am not, yet I would still need to gain around 300 lbs for my height to be as bad off as she is. That is downright scary.

They'll never show it on the show, but she has to be eating food in quantities that would boggle all of our minds. She has to be binge eating like crazy, all the time, to have stayed this morbidly obese for this long. I'm also about 10 years older than she is, and have medical problems that cause weight gain (though not PCOS)....but I just couldn't eat enough to get anywhere near her weight. My stomach simply wouldn't allow it, I can't imagine stuffing that much food down my gullet. Heartburn and other digestive problems would stop me before I could ever get to that size. I really can't imagine how she even does it. 

I would love to see everything she eats in one day laid out on a table. I bet it would look just insane, and I bet it would make most of us physically ill to try to eat it all.

No amount of jumping on a box is going to fix that. 

And @SevenCostanza, I agree, she does NOTHING without a camera and audience (except EAT!). I would bet money that there is not ONE TIME she has gone to the gym and NOT recorded it and plastered it all over Instagram. Whatever we're seeing on social media, that is the exact amount she is exercising...she'd never do it in private, without cheerleaders, and just for herself and her own health. It is ONLY for attention.

Edited by Sasha888
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, readheaded said:

Agreed.  You can't out-train a bad diet and in all honestly, it takes effort to consistently eat enough to be that heavy.  

I was once her weight. It's actually very easy to eat 3500-4000 calories a day. I could polish off a dozen doughnuts in one sitting. An entire bucket of KFC, with sides. Two family-size bags of potato chips with a couple of tubs of onion dip. And similar.

1 hour ago, ClareWalks said:

I just plugged her numbers into a calorie calculator and if she is "lightly active" (works out 1-3x a week) she needs almost 3300 calories a day to maintain her weight. She could lose a lb a week by just cutting back to 2800, which is still a LOT of food. She has no actual discipline. It's all for show, literally for her show (or her IG timeline).

That would seem to make sense. I know, bc I made the same point to a dietician once. It turns out that to lose weight, if you are eating 3300+ calories daily, you CAN'T just drop off 1000 cals & lose anything. You need to do the 1200-1500 cal thing with exercise. (And in my case, also with journaling -- kept me honest.)

Believe me, I know this seems unlikely, but it's true. That's why Dr Now gives his 600 #ers a diet that seems so extreme. He knows they are not going to lose weight on 2800 calories a day.

34 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

Oh hey, I just realized Twit made a nasty sexual joke in that post with her "I have never screamed with such joy over six inches in my life" comment. How tiresome.

I didn't catch it either; yet we should all know by now that little comes out of her mouth that doesn't have a sexual innuendo.

• Love 3

Goodness, how can you all forget that Whitney's REAL dietary problem is that she doesn't eat enough?  And that Will and Jessica Powell nodded solemnly as she said so on Will's panel on nutrition protocols?

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Goodness, how can you all forget that Whitney's REAL dietary problem is that she doesn't eat enough?  And that Will and Jessica Powell nodded solemnly as she said so on Will's panel on nutrition protocols?

How anyone on that panel kept a straight face is beyond me. Twit has many delusions, but to me, this one is the biggest and most ridiculous delusion. 

And the Powell's have lost all credibility in my book. Anyone who could sit there and nod while a morbidly obese woman states that her problem is that she doesn't eat enough is, to me, a total sell out.

• Love 3

Another trailer for the new season. All I can say is no one walks into someone's bathroom without knocking & getting an all clear -- unless it's done with cameras & to tittilate.

ETA: The fans are going nuts believing (1) she's pregnant or (2) now hooked up with Buddy.

Edited by Dot
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Dot said:

All I can say is no one walks into someone's bathroom without knocking & getting an all clear -- unless it's done with cameras & to tittilate.

Didn't she shriek at Buddy to come into the bathroom and save her when she hurt her back taking a shower? And then giggle about him seeing her naked (it was apparently not a new sight, as she was often naked around the house) and how he tried to wrap her in a towel but the towel was too small? But this season, he "accidentally" opens the door on her and she shrieks like a violated banshee? (Why do I feel that, if this were happening in reality and not for the show, her reaction would have been to invite him to join her? Or, at the very least, to turn her back and shake her ass at him?)

Oh, and MBFFL has apparently borrowed a trick from 600 Lb Life - they showed her completely nude, but blurred.

Despite all the "working out," she's still what my Southern grandad would have called "a hefty armful."

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, Dot said:

ETA: The fans are going nuts believing (1) she's pregnant or (2) now hooked up with Buddy.

Now come on. How can you blame them?  After all she showed herself drinking on the cruise and drunk as a skunk on Thanksgiving. Definitely the behavior of a pregnant woman. And if she actually did end up getting together with a lifelong friend she wouldn’t spend thanksgiving with him. She would go to another town to spend Thanksgiving with two guys she barely knows. 

So of course she’s pregnant and got together with Buddy. 

(Need a sarcasm font LOL)

• Love 11
10 hours ago, Dot said:

I was once her weight. It's actually very easy to eat 3500-4000 calories a day. I could polish off a dozen doughnuts in one sitting. An entire bucket of KFC, with sides. Two family-size bags of potato chips with a couple of tubs of onion dip. And similar.

That would seem to make sense. I know, bc I made the same point to a dietician once. It turns out that to lose weight, if you are eating 3300+ calories daily, you CAN'T just drop off 1000 cals & lose anything. You need to do the 1200-1500 cal thing with exercise. (And in my case, also with journaling -- kept me honest.)

Believe me, I know this seems unlikely, but it's true. That's why Dr Now gives his 600 #ers a diet that seems so extreme. He knows they are not going to lose weight on 2800 calories a day.

I didn't catch it either; yet we should all know by now that little comes out of her mouth that doesn't have a sexual innuendo.

I’m not saying it isn’t easy to eat that many calories every day, but the effort isn’t all in the eating.  It takes time and effort to consistently keep on hand or go buy all that food.  That kind of weight isn’t just because you eat a candy bar and chips once in a while.  More to the point, if she spent even some of the effort it takes to be that heavy on trying to be a healthier weight, she’d probably make some real progress.  

• Love 2

Whether she actually was conscious of it or not when she said her problem wasn't eating enough, she probably meant that she didn't eat enough nutrient dense food. I sincerely doubt that she could maintain her current weight by eating the same number of calories of lean protein, leafy and cruciferous vegetables. I don't think it would be physically possible to ingest 3300 kcal per day of that kind of food on a regular basis.  (For example, it's easy to eat 4 doughnuts in one sitting but probably not 4 apples.)

Edited by Me from ME
typo
  • Love 4

And finally, I really do hope the trailers for the new season are just typical TLC crap meant to mislead, because I don't see a relationship with Whitney being very healthy for Buddy, present circumstances of both their lives considered.  Not to mention the fact that it would be such an inappropriate thing given her friendship with Heather and the way Heather and Buddy's relationship ended.  Dating Buddy would be so not cool  Not cool at all.....

Edited by SabineElisabeth
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, SabineElisabeth said:

I do, however, have to disagree that, in the meantime, it's better for Whitney to be essentially immobile.  While I'm sure there is stress on her joints, etc, from her physical activity, I can't imagine the benefits don't outweigh the risks.  Essentially, the risks are short term and/or long term damage that limits her mobility.  However, if she stops doing any physical activity, limited mobility is a certainty, not just a potential risk.  Additionally, I would think she also gets some sort of cardiovascular benefit from it, as well.

I agree with everything before this, because the type of exercise she does is wildly inappropriate for her weight and fitness level. She would benefit from a moderate cardio regimen of 1 hour 5-6 days a week, and maybe some light weight high rep resistance training. But that doesn't look as flashy on Instagram, so she won't consider it. The risks of her current regimen are tearing tendons and ligaments, grinding down her cartilage, and stress fractures. If she did longer, slower cardio, most of those risks would disappear.

Edited by ClareWalks
Typo
  • Love 6
14 minutes ago, SabineElisabeth said:

I do, however, have to disagree that, in the meantime, it's better for Whitney to be essentially immobile.  While I'm sure there is stress on her joints, etc, from her physical activity, I can't imagine the benefits don't outweigh the risks.  Essentially, the risks are short term and/or long term damage that limits her mobility.  However, if she stops doing any physical activity, limited mobility is a certainty, not just a potential risk.  Additionally, I would think she also gets some sort of cardiovascular benefit from it, as well.

6 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

I agree with everything before this, because the type of exercise she does is wildly inappropriate for her weight and fitness level. She would benefit from a moderate cardio regimen of 1 hour 5-6 days a week, and maybe some light weight high rep resistance training. But tbat doesn't look as flashy on Instagram, so she won't consider it. The risks of her current regimen are tearing tendons and ligaments, grinding down her cartilage, and stress fractures. If she did longer, slower cardio, most of those risks would disappear.

Yes!  I was only comparing her current routine to nothing.  But, i totally agree there are other types of exercise that would reduce the risk of short and long term damage to her body.

Edited by SabineElisabeth
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Dot said:

Hi @Dot, are you saying Whitney couldn’t lose all the weight she needs to unless she did the 1200-1500 calories/exercise  otherwise I don’t understand why she wouldn’t lose a fairly significant amount of weight eating 2300-2000 calories.  Obviously, as she loses weight, the amount of calories to maintain her weight would go down, but isn’t she so large at this point even a 2300 calories/day cause her to lose a decent amount of weight at the beginning?  Maybe, I’m misunderstanding what you’re saying.

Eta:  For anyone who saw when Whitney posted about not eating enough (eye roll) to lose weight, did she give further explanation? Was she saying her body was going into starvation mode and not losing weight?  Did Will or Jessica say anything or just nod for a paycheck?   Does any have a link for this video?

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 2
49 minutes ago, SabineElisabeth said:

So, to summarize, and be clear - when one is as overweight as Whitney, no amount of knowledge about nutrition and fitness is going to help her lose any significant amount of weight, because you can't "logic" yourself out of a position that is caused/maintained by the antithesis of logical choices. 

Agree. As someone not quite Whitney's size, but close, I am an expert on diet and fitness.  I could teach anyone what to do, I just don't DO it. I've recently started counseling to finally figure out why.

But Whitney has her head in the sand and won't get to the bottom of her issues. She's received too much positive reinforcement from being fat (TV show, fans, D-list fame, money).

• Love 4

I thought Whitney was in therapy for 3 years but is currently ‘taking a break’.  Therapy only works on people willing to accept they might has a problem or could improve on themselves. Narcissism is nearly impossible to address since it’s counter to their very personality for a narcissist to admit they have any issues. 

• Love 5
18 hours ago, Ketzel said:

I return to my original premise that Jessica is NOT a certified personal trainer. 

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

@Dot

Eta:  For anyone who saw when Whitney posted about not eating enough (eye roll) to lose weight, did she give further explanation? Was she saying her body was going into starvation mode and not losing weight?  Did Will or Jessica say anything or just nod for a paycheck?   Does any have a link for this video?

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Me from ME said:

Whether she actually was conscious of it or not when she said her problem wasn't eating enough, she probably meant that she didn't eat enough nutrient dense food.

That would make sense, but I really don't think that's what she meant. She went on to explain that she never ate at all during the day (only drank coffee) and that her first meal and only meal was usually after nine pm.  She professed to be completely at a loss as to how she reached her current weight (with a nod to PCOS, of course) and claimed she knows nothing about nutrition and had never been taught anything about healthy eating. (Will was pretty stone faced at this particular bold faced lie, and I don't blame him, having seen an out-take video of him walking her through a supermarket, explaining label reading and how to make healthier choices. And this was before he caught her eating a giant cookie in her car, having polished off over a week's worth of the protein bars she was shown buying at his suggestion in the video.)

If you watch the show, or follow her on Facebook during her livestreams, you know all of that is nonsense. In the earlier seasons, when she was shown eating, it was pretty obvious she ate all day long, all junk food. She bragged on Facebook that she drank "only coffee" two or three times a day, which turned out to be two or three giant Starbucks, extra heavy on the cream, with an occasional (?) slip into one of the frappaccinos or another of the Starbucks milkshakes,  She confessed she had four different pizzerias on speed dial so that no single delivery guy would know how many pizzas she actually ate in a week. Her "salads" were bowls of lettuce topped with bacon and ranch dressing. Fried chicken, barbecue, mashed potatoes with gravy, ice cream by the half gallon, cake  . . .
@Irate Panda Whitney appears in the first two of Will's nutrition panel discussions, then disappears from the series.
First Panel,     Second Panel, Part 1Second Panel, Part 2

She talks a lot, but intermittently, so prepare for some not-so-riveting watching if you want to get her full contribution to the discussion. (But it's especially annoying when she lectures Jessica, who gives an earnest presentation on how healthy eating can be delicious if you know how to prepare your food.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Emma C said:

Here's the video, I don't know when exactly she says she doesn't eat enough, and, I can't watch it.

I fast forwarded through a lot of it (ok most of it), but I did hear her bragging that she's down to 355. 

• Love 2