Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

a doctor told Glenn & Babs that she could start to drive again. 

The doctor did not tell Babs she could drive again. The doctor told her what the law was in North Carolina for the minimum time that has to elapse seizure free before one is legally permitted to drive again. Big difference.

• Love 1

I thought Babs said she was cleared to drive. Honestly either way it is not Whitney’s business. If there is a concern with Babs driving it’s for Glenn to address with her. I found it rude and disrespectful of Whitney to tell her mom she shouldn’t drive. 

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I thought Babs said she was cleared to drive. Honestly either way it is not Whitney’s business. If there is a concern with Babs driving it’s for Glenn to address with her. I found it rude and disrespectful of Whitney to tell her mom she shouldn’t drive. 

Here's the clip of Glenn and Babs calling Whitney to say the doc cleared Babs to drive, and Whitney begs to differ.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Here's the clip of Glenn and Babs calling Whitney to say the doc cleared Babs to drive, and Whitney begs to differ.

Thanks. I couldn’t remember the exact words but I remember being disgusted by Whitney’s insistence that her mom couldn’t drive. You can see from Babs expression that she knew exactly what her obnoxious daughter was going to say. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

The guy standing on the right is filming her, this must be for her show. That's the only reason she does any of this.  

Her form. I just can't. 

And grunting and screaming would get you banned from my gym.

• Love 7

Also because her diet consists of nothing but the five dangerous food groups: fried, creamy, sugary, starchy, and salty, washed down with caffeinated, carbonated or alcoholic beverages.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, SevenCostanza said:

The guy standing on the right is filming her, this must be for her show. That's the only reason she does any of this.  

My lower back hurts after watching that. Even 8 lb weights can hurt you when you throw your back into it like that. My trainer would have slapped them out of my hands ten seconds into this. 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

The doctor did not tell Babs she could drive again. The doctor told her what the law was in North Carolina for the minimum time that has to elapse seizure free before one is legally permitted to drive again. Big difference.

Actually, the dr did tell Babs she could drive again with certain conditions:

1. That she has another driver with her.

2.  It has to be during the daytime, no night driving. 

Glenn confirmed that on the Tell All.  

• Love 1

I find it hilarious that if you click on "Fitness Zone" you get a bunch of her videos and people who actually train there videos. Their form is so much better and hilarious enough, most of them brag about how much weight they've lost.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Pachengala said:

This comment on that post, I just...what? 

38F34434-442E-4BE9-AEC5-8A83E53FBD3F.jpeg

Wel, Whitney might not win best abs but is possibly a contender for most abs.  I could almost believe the poster if she started and ended the compliment with “Keep it up!”

• Love 3
18 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I am just trying to understand how she is not losing weight - she looks the same fatness as before.  

It kind of takes a lot of exercise to contribute to weight loss.  People also frequently overestimate the calories they burned from exercising.  I'm also not sure lifting weights is particularly conducive to weight loss anyway.  I think you're supposed to go more for an aerobic style workout--moving around a lot.

• Love 3

Exercising is a great way to work up an appetite, which is the only effect it could have on Whitney.  She isn't burning anything, and if that happened by mistake, she would overcompensate at her next meal.

• Love 3
34 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Maybe she left off the FL on the ABS

I'm glad you said it and not me ;)

I totally understand why Whitney is drawn to CrossFit. It is a workout plan designed on the philosophy that going hard for a very short amount of time is preferable to endurance work. Whitney has about as much endurance as a bottle rocket. This is really why she isn't ever going to lose weight. Even if she "watched her diet" and ate a bit less (she won't), she is probably only exercising for 15 minutes at a time, maybe a couple days a week (I'm being generous here). She is barely burning any calories. 

• Love 9

Lifting weights will boost your metabolism overall. It's useful for long term results. You could lose body fat quickly by doing tons of cardio, but as soon as your body adapts to that, it stops working. Best to lift weights consistently, let a calorie deficit burn fat, and use cardio as a tool for health, not fat loss.

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, Emma C said:

You could lose body fat quickly by doing tons of cardio, but as soon as your body adapts to that, it stops working.

Stops working? Calorie deficit is the only thing required to burn excess body fat. We all know Whitney doesn't have a calorie deficit anyway, but if she wanted to create one, she'd need to exercise more (whatever method she wants) and eat way less than she does (and stop drinking those damn Frappuccinos).

• Love 4
22 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

Because she consumes enough calories to sustain all of her other friends combined?

3 hours ago, Ray Adverb said:

It kind of takes a lot of exercise to contribute to weight loss.  People also frequently overestimate the calories they burned from exercising.  I'm also not sure lifting weights is particularly conducive to weight loss anyway.  I think you're supposed to go more for an aerobic style workout--moving around a lot.

She got PCOS, meaning if she eats lots of carbs/sugar later all that exercise was for naught and she could actually gain weight. Imo she lost a little around the midsection so she probably didnt eat that much lately and the workout helped. 

2 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

I totally understand why Whitney is drawn to CrossFit. It is a workout plan designed on the philosophy that going hard for a very short amount of time is preferable to endurance work.

And, apparently, use as many toys as you can within your workout. I've never seen so much stuff lying around as I see at the "Fatness Zone." (Thank you for that, @Mahamid Frauded Me.)

• Love 5
2 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

I'm glad you said it and not me ;)

I totally understand why Whitney is drawn to CrossFit. It is a workout plan designed on the philosophy that going hard for a very short amount of time is preferable to endurance work. Whitney has about as much endurance as a bottle rocket. This is really why she isn't ever going to lose weight. Even if she "watched her diet" and ate a bit less (she won't), she is probably only exercising for 15 minutes at a time, maybe a couple days a week (I'm being generous here). She is barely burning any calories. 

With the right diet you will burn calories even if you dont work out. At her weight extensive workout is bad too. 15mins a day, every other day, is great for her and her poor heart, knees and joints. What she needs is a strict diet that cuts out carbs and sugar but I guess she is an emotional eater and those habits are hard to break. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, treetop said:

With the right diet you will burn calories even if you dont work out. At her weight extensive workout is bad too. 15mins a day, every other day, is great for her and her poor heart, knees and joints. What she needs is a strict diet that cuts out carbs and sugar but I guess she is an emotional eater and those habits are hard to break. 

I'm not a believer in "carbs are always bad" but they are definitely bad for (at least pre-)diabetic Whit, so I agree with your advice. I don't know how extensive her exercise regimen could be but I think she needs to do more longer, low-impact cardio. I have NO IDEA why she doesn't swim more. She seems to enjoy it and it lets her be an exhibitionist in her "bikini."

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

I'm not a believer in "carbs are always bad" but they are definitely bad for (at least pre-)diabetic Whit, so I agree with your advice. I don't know how extensive her exercise regimen could be but I think she needs to do more longer, low-impact cardio. I have NO IDEA why she doesn't swim more. She seems to enjoy it and it lets her be an exhibitionist in her "bikini."

*cruise ship balcony flashbacks* 

LOL

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, treetop said:

*cruise ship balcony flashbacks* 

LOL

oh right, all those poor seagulls that went blind or as I think it was AZC said gauged their own eyes out... 

21 minutes ago, treetop said:

Because she gets emotional about everything

A piece of pepperoni slid off her pizza onto the floor...waah

Starbucks only gave her a grande not the venti she wanted...waah

she didn't make that green light on corner of Broad & Main... waah

her coupon for 2 whoppers for 6.00 expired... waah

image.png.30bdb70b50452c55f1d19c4e5b0aecac.png

She would be the type of shitty ass person that would have a handicap tag that she pulls out for non filming

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

oh right, all those poor seagulls that went blind or as I think it was AZC said gauged their own eyes out... 

Because she gets emotional about everything

A piece of pepperoni slid off her pizza onto the floor...waah

Starbucks only gave her a grande not the venti she wanted...waah

she didn't make that green light on corner of Broad & Main... waah

her coupon for 2 whoppers for 6.00 expired... waah

image.png.30bdb70b50452c55f1d19c4e5b0aecac.png

She would be the type of shitty ass person that would have a handicap tag that she pulls out for non filming

One of the scenes a few years ago showed her parking in a handicapped spot.

• Love 5
On 9/18/2018 at 6:32 PM, Ketzel said:

Also because her diet consists of nothing but the five dangerous food groups: fried, creamy, sugary, starchy, and salty, washed down with caffeinated, carbonated or alcoholic beverages.

@Ketzel...you make that sound like a bad thing... and now I want fried, creamy, sugary with a nice large caffeinated, alcoholic beverage. Ooooo one of those new coffee-covered krispy kreme donuts!!! Mmmm.... if only they had a krispy kreme around here... 

Okay... I totally digress. I'll show myself out. 

4 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Yet another instagram  video of Whitney at the gym, doing one rope pull, which she says is now easy.  She's still skipping the negative part, where one uses the rope to lower oneself back to the starting point. And she still has a couple of flourishing butt wings.

She says ‘when challenging becomes easy’...... well when challenging becomes easy you increase the challenge. Of course that doesn’t occur to her. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Maggienolia said:

@Ketzel...you make that sound like a bad thing... and now I want fried, creamy, sugary with a nice large caffeinated, alcoholic beverage. Ooooo one of those new coffee-covered krispy kreme donuts!!! Mmmm.... if only they had a krispy kreme around here... 

Okay... I totally digress. I'll show myself out. 

Krispy Kreme is of the devil. Deep fat fried sugar glazed crack. I haven't had KK in many years. 

If I allowed myself to eat all the things that call to me, I would totally be Shitney's size. But I really care about my body. I want to live at least another 15 years, without being frail and fragile. So I watch my eating habit ;-) and exercise regularly. I'm struggling to lose another 25# .

• Love 7
On 9/18/2018 at 3:54 PM, 3girlsforus said:

Yes! Thank you @3girlsforus! ?

4 hours ago, Donut Bear said:

One of the scenes a few years ago showed her parking in a handicapped spot.

You’re 100% right @Donut Bear!  I totally remember that! If I’m not mistaken, she parked in a handicap spot several times at Dalia’s Studio when she was taking “Belly Dancing” classes!  I’ll have to look back a bit because there was an uproar on here about it! People were legit angry about it and I agree with them!   She’s such an entitled POS! ??

• Love 2
On 9/18/2018 at 4:09 PM, Ketzel said:

Here's the clip of Glenn and Babs calling Whitney to say the doc cleared Babs to drqive, and Whitney begs to differ.

That’s awesome @Ketzel! Thanks for providing that clip!  @3girlsforus You’re so right, it isn’t Twit’s business to say whether Babs can drive. Especially if a DOCTOR said she could!  Just look what a big fat slob she is sprawled on the couch in her infamous sports bra! 

The part that I find so ironic is that she’s talking abou how Babs could have another event while  driving and crash the car. However at 400 pounds, TWIT is a heart attack waiting to happen, yet she drives every day and she could have a heart attack behind the wheel as well. Also, don’t forget how she collapsed and passed out during that dance- a-thon.  Did she wait six months before driving again after that happened??? I don’t think so!!!’

Edited by Kaia40
  • Love 5

As far as Whitney parking in a handicapped spot, to me the most important question is whether she had a placard to do so.  An honorable doctor won't sign an application for one unless she meets certain criteria, none of which equate with being fabulous.  Really, does anyone remember?

• Love 2