Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

She’s just giving people $20?????

I don’t understand a lot of what Whitney does, but I do think it’s nice of her to contribute what she can to her fans.  I don’t understand the $20 amount, maybe so she distributes to more people. I don’t say it often, but that’s kind of her.

• Love 7

I don’t necessarily think it isn’t nice. I just think it’s weird and I also guess I question her motives. If she really wants to help people who need help right now there are lots of ways to do it and places to donate where you know people who need it will get it. But they don’t include an IG post saying ‘look what I’m doing’. By doing it this way she gets the adoration without any guarantee she’s actually giving money to people who need it so it makes me think the adoration, not the help, is the priority. It’s going to be mostly her fans saying ‘sure I want $20’. That said, I do hope people who need it, get it. 

• Love 14
6 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I don’t necessarily think it isn’t nice. I just think it’s weird and I also guess I question her motives. If she really wants to help people who need help right now there are lots of ways to do it and places to donate where you know people who need it will get it. But they don’t include an IG post saying ‘look what I’m doing’. By doing it this way she gets the adoration without any guarantee she’s actually giving money to people who need it so it makes me think the adoration, not the help, is the priority. It’s going to be mostly her fans saying ‘sure I want $20’. That said, I do hope people who need it, get it. 

Matthew  6:3 - 

But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing

• Love 20
51 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Yeah I don’t understand the particular method she’s using, unless she’s wanting to only give to her fans, but generally speaking, I don’t know why she picked this method; however since I rarely get to say I think she’s thinking of other people besides Buddy, good for her.   Lol, I wonder if Buddy sent her a request for $20....I kid, I kid.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

I don’t understand a lot of what Whitney does, but I do think it’s nice of her to contribute what she can to her fans.  I don’t understand the $20 amount, maybe so she distributes to more people. I don’t say it often, but that’s kind of her.

It's publicity, and she says "until [her] Venmo account is empty" which could literally be less than five times. For all we know she's got no more than 20 dollars in the Venmo account.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, cherenkov said:

It's publicity, and she says "until [her] Venmo account is empty" which could literally be less than five times. For all we know she's got no more than 20 dollars in the Venmo account.

Could be, but I doubt she’s rich so even if she gave out a couple of bucks, I’ll give her credit.  It’s rare I can point to anything positive about her behavior, so I’m willing to pat her on the back here.  I mean I’m sure she loves all the positive feedback, but I still give her credit.  I’m sure this goodwill will disappear when I watch last night’s episode, but I was expecting a post about how she was cooped up or how hard this time is for her, so it was an unexpected surprise.  With that said, I understand your point.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, cherenkov said:

Yeah, I'm guessing maybe $100 in the account...but that said, it is nice of her to offer...on the other hand it is for publicity...I just can't trust her motives as good as they may be...

• Love 2
15 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Could be, but I doubt she’s rich so even if she gave out a couple of bucks, I’ll give her credit.  It’s rare I can point to anything positive about her behavior, so I’m willing to pat her on the back here.  I mean I’m sure she loves all the positive feedback, but I still give her credit.  I’m sure this goodwill will disappear when I watch last night’s episode, but I was expecting a post about how she was cooped up or how hard this time is for her, so it was an unexpected surprise.  With that said, I understand your point.

That’s because you are a warm, kind-hearted person, while I’m a cynical bitch 😂 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
Just now, 3girlsforus said:

That’s because you are a warm, kind-hearted person, while I’m a cynical bitch 😂 

I’m disgusted with myself I was going to say something positive about Meri and Mariah on the Sister Wives board which pains me as well.  I gotta stop l this!  

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Still waiting for the post that shows Whitney and Chase staying in together at his home or hers. His club has shut down for now and she only has her  TV show "job," so now would be a good time for those lovebirds to see what's it's like to share a home, wouldn't it?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

Still waiting for the post that shows Whitney and Chase staying in together at his home or hers. His club has shut down for now and she only has her  TV show "job," so now would be a good time for those lovebirds to see what's it's like to share a home, wouldn't it?

And plan the wedding of the century!!  I’m a little old, but I’d offer my services as flower girl.  I can wheel Henchi in a baby carriage as I’m sure he will serve as ring bearer.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
On 3/15/2020 at 7:47 PM, 3girlsforus said:

Still nothing showing them going about their lives together unrelated to the show. 

I thought Whitney said that they can't continue a real relationship without living in the same city.  If Chase still lives in Wilmington and she still lives in Charlotte, well, like???

On 3/15/2020 at 9:04 PM, Colleenna said:

Oh, now you done challenged Twit to post such a  photo. Wonder how long it will take her to  demand that  Chase put one up on his IG? 

Do you think Whitney comes here to read all of our comments and posts?  I sure hope she does.  I bet though, she feeds on our negativity towards her.

• Love 3
On 3/18/2020 at 7:40 AM, 3girlsforus said:

She’s just giving people $20?????

If her face was artificially thinned out any more her eyes would be  vertical ovals.   And then there's that halo light thing she showed herself using a few years ago, well my goodness she's positively aglow!!   Nothing but complete fakery and she knows all the tricks.  Imagine the poor suckers snookered in on dating sites by trickery such as this.  No body shame indeed......

• Love 3

Chase has an instagram story up, which oddly consists of Whitney doing a talking head for the show. She's talking about how she knew she wanted a second date with Chase after they played "some frat game" on their first date.  I do wonder what he thinks the point of this post is? It seems so random.

• Love 4
37 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Chase has an instagram story up, which oddly consists of Whitney doing a talking head for the show. She's talking about how she knew she wanted a second date with Chase after they played "some frat game" on their first date.  I do wonder what he thinks the point of this post is? It seems so random.

I haven't seen it, but I'm assuming it's part of his contract to convince us this is all real.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, Ketzel said:

That is definitely a contractually required post. It has the same fonts and layout of other IG posts various cast members have posted periodically during the season. I think TLC people create them and ship them off to the appropriate person. Still waiting for evidence of Chase and Whitney spending non-show related regular everyday time together. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
37 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Still waiting for evidence of Chase and Whitney spending non-show related regular everyday time together. 

Exactly!!!  I remember when she was dating Lennie, I saw a People Magazine photo of the two of them holding hands walking down some street together.  I could feel how real that relationship was.  With Chase, how much more fake can you get?

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Ketzel said:

In her mind she's still in college.  In reality she's a middle aged morbidly obese woman. 

• Love 9

Oh no, please tell me this is scripted for the show. Whitney barely takes care of her cats, letting them poop all over her house and dragging them around when ill, and that’s not even to mention how little she takes care of herself. Dogs need a lot of care and attention! They need to be walked and trained and groomed, and standards in particular have particular grooming needs. Plus standards are super intelligent and need stimulation. This is a huge mistake and it super bums me out for that poor dog.

• Love 4
41 minutes ago, Pachengala said:

Oh no, please tell me this is scripted for the show. Whitney barely takes care of her cats, letting them poop all over her house and dragging them around when ill, and that’s not even to mention how little she takes care of herself. Dogs need a lot of care and attention! They need to be walked and trained and groomed, and standards in particular have particular grooming needs. Plus standards are super intelligent and need stimulation. This is a huge mistake and it super bums me out for that poor dog.

My thoughts exactly. I had to post it without comment because I was too angry to get my thoughts together. Thanks for saying it so well.

• Love 7
42 minutes ago, Pachengala said:

This is a huge mistake and it super bums me out for that poor dog.

Since she said it was Chase's idea for her to get a dog, my first thought was that the dog would take up most of her time, so that he won't have to be with her as much as he possibly can.

1 minute ago, 3girlsforus said:

My thoughts exactly. I had to post it without comment because I was too angry to get my thoughts together. Thanks for saying it so well.

thank you for posting it.  

• Love 6
Just now, texasbluebonnets said:

Since she said it was Chase's idea for her to get a dog, my first thought was that the dog would take up most of her time, so that he won't have to be with her as much as he possibly can.

If we assume she’s telling the truth about it being Chase’s idea, which is a big if since we know they are never together, then yep. Also my thought was that maybe he hopes if she has to walk the dog she might lose some weight.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

If we assume she’s telling the truth about it being Chase’s idea, which is a big if since we know they are never together, then yep. Also my thought was that maybe he hopes if she has to walk the dog she might lose some weight.

I don't know why, if he is planning to marry and live with her, that he would want her to go out on her own and adopt a dog without making sure it would be a fit with his dog.  Lies, all lies! 😄 

• Love 12
9 hours ago, texasbluebonnets said:

Exactly!!!  I remember when she was dating Lennie, I saw a People Magazine photo of the two of them holding hands walking down some street together.  I could feel how real that relationship was.  With Chase, how much more fake can you get?

Not me!  I remember them playing the "know your partner" game and they knew nothing about each other (and she was especially pissed when he couldn't even say what she liked on her pizza!!!) and then I remember him lying on his back in her bed like a corpse one "morning" while she tried to untangle her CPAP off of him or something 😄 

• LOL 11
11 minutes ago, princelina said:

I don't know why, if he is planning to marry and live with her, that he would want her to go out on her own and adopt a dog without making sure it would be a fit with his dog.  Lies, all lies! 😄 

My thoughts exactly. Why aren’t we seeing photos of the happy couple with the newest member of their family? She mentions the cats are doing ok with it (I doubt that) but she never even mentions Chase’s dogs. These are the times where she forgets to edit to maintain the lies. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

I don’t know how to post from Instagram, but she also posted a video of her trying to make out with the poor dog and the dog being like “Hell, no!” 🤢. I really feel for and fear for that poor animal 😔 And also those poor cats if that dog isn’t getting enough attention and exercise and decides to acts out.  😟 

31 minutes ago, princelina said:

Not me!  I remember them playing the "know your partner" game and they knew nothing about each other (and she was especially pissed when he couldn't even say what she liked on her pizza!!!) and then I remember him lying on his back in her bed like a corpse one "morning" while she tried to untangle her CPAP off of him or something 😄 

Oh yeah.  I forgot about those scenes.  

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

Wait.... she went out among people  in the midst of this  virus outbreak? Oh, maybe  NC isn't  on lockdown.  

Even if, this is not the time for a new pet. She has  to go out and get supplies, food, toys and all the other things a dog will need. I just don't see her as a dog person. Not surprised to read she tried to make out with the dog...she better be careful...if she values her nose!! 😀

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

My thoughts exactly. Why aren’t we seeing photos of the happy couple with the newest member of their family? She mentions the cats are doing ok with it (I doubt that) but she never even mentions Chase’s dogs. These are the times where she forgets to edit to maintain the lies. 

Why do you doubt that the cats get along with the dog? Our cat is totally the boss of the dogs and as long as the dogs don’t forget that, everyone gets along just fine.

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Why do you doubt that the cats get along with the dog? Our cat is totally the boss of the dogs and as long as the dogs don’t forget that, everyone gets along just fine.

I don’t doubt they could be just fine. I doubt they are fine immediately. She seemed to have written off any idea that it’s going to take time for them to adjust. They way she said it was like since the initial meeting wasn’t bloodshed everything is fine. There will be adjustment for the cats and I get the feeling she’s going to be blind to it. She’s a kid with a new toy. The old toys are yesterday’s news. 

• Love 6

I am remembering Whitney's trip to the Philippines, where she went to a dog cafe with Tal and "fell in love" with a white standard poodle. She had that dog on her lap in a headlock and kept kissing it and telling Tal that the dog loved her. I remember thinking at the time that the dog, who was clearly not enjoying the experience, was lucky Whitney couldn't just haul it on a plane back to North Carolina. I feel for this  new dog, who really will be treated like a stuffed animal. And for the cats, of course, who must be completely bewildered by this sudden change in their lives.

image.thumb.png.5c510df63151da59c8caa253a0da1391.png

• Love 1

Not that I want it to happen but some dogs bite when someone gets too close up and personal. 

Twit's ignorant,  willfully ignorant. 

Getting a dog is an Interesting deflection from the faux engagement or Chase never being around. Twit can post pix of her and the dog instead. 

Oh, and Buddy, of course,  to titillate her idiot fans. 

Chase who?

Or who's chasing who?

Twit's marathon waddle is going nowhere.  

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Ketzel said:

I am remembering Whitney's trip to the Philippines, where she went to a dog cafe with Tal and "fell in love" with a white standard poodle. She had that dog on her lap in a headlock and kept kissing it and telling Tal that the dog loved her. I remember thinking at the time that the dog, who was clearly not enjoying the experience, was lucky Whitney couldn't just haul it on a plane back to North Carolina. I feel for this  new dog, who really will be treated like a stuffed animal. And for the cats, of course, who must be completely bewildered by this sudden change in their lives.

This idiot thinks everyone and everything loves her when in fact everyone hates her. I mean, she won the award for that last year. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, texasbluebonnets said:

I'm just waiting to see her french kiss her dog the way she does with all of her cats.  She is one weird woman.

It looks from that video like she’s already trying. Who tilts their head like that to kiss a pet???

• LOL 1
11 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Who tilts their head like that to kiss a pet???

Only she does!!!  What a bazaar person she is.

18 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Is Henchi going to walk the poodle, because I don’t see Whitney doing that everyday (or any day).  Well I hope she hires somebody to take care of him.

I hope she doesn't ask Todd to walk the dog.  She has gotten more fat this last season.  And, for that matter, Chase is not as slim as when we first met him on the hammick.  I remember when we first met Buddy.  He wasn't trim but he wasn't overweight like he is now.  i guess when you are around Whitney long enough she will ask you to go to lunch daily, and have a big bowl of cereal late at night too.  

• Love 4
11 hours ago, Ketzel said:

hey Whitney has to feel loved by someone or a pet.  Even with animals, she's number 1, not them.  I"m so glad she can't get pregnant, or not right now.  She'd be a horrible mother.

• Love 2
15 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Wait.... she went out among people  in the midst of this  virus outbreak? Oh, maybe  NC isn't  on lockdown.  

Would you expect any less from her?  If she wants to go somewhere, she will go somewhere regardless of any lock down.  

4 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

This idiot thinks everyone and everything loves her when in fact everyone hates her. I mean, she won the award for that last year. 

Since this entire reality show has all been scripted since day one, someone needs to tell her that she is the worst actress ever.  And, those that worship and adore her, they must all be just like her.  Need I say more? (Believe me, I can! lol)

• LOL 1
  • Love 1