Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

Another question about the weight classes. She competed in the 87+ what would be the next increment, or, would hers have been for those that were 87 kg up? I could see that there probably aren't that many female lifters in that range so no need for many divisions above that.

Also, if she had been as low as 334 lb during the competition she certainly wasn't that weight on the cruise.

1 hour ago, Me from ME said:

Another question about the weight classes. She competed in the 87+ what would be the next increment, or, would hers have been for those that were 87 kg up? I could see that there probably aren't that many female lifters in that range so no need for many divisions above that.

87+ is the heaviest weight class for women, and it’s as you said:  anyone over 87 kg.  Here’s a list of weight classes.  In most of them, the number for the weight class is the upper limit, except for the Men’s 109+ and Women’s 87+.

Edited by Yajmele
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Yajmele said:

Oh, no no.  Someone is weighing athletes with a physical scale.  I don’t think the rule is there anymore, but it used to be that in the event of two athletes in a weight class getting the same lifting total, the person with the lower body weight would rank first. 

So it will be interesting to see if Whit lets them film the weigh in. Honestly she should be proud of being down to 335. That’s a minimum of a 70lb weight loss since Hawaii, probably more, but she’s so wrapped up in weight loss being bad and meaning you hate yourself she can’t celebrate it. So I wonder if she will insist on no filming that part of the competition to continue the illusion that she doesn’t have any focus on weight. 

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

I was going to write a long dissertation as to why this still seems fake and show driven, but I’ll refrain.  For their sake, I hope it is true and I hope they are happy.  I would continue, but my cynicism is ready to pour out, so I’ll look forward to a double wedding of the year with Henchi  and Wandaleeza Rice celebrating their impending nuptials.

source.gif

seriously though, I really want this to be true because I want to see if Whitney would act any differently if she were married.  

P.S.  I don’t have Facebook, but are any of his friends and family actually celebrating this?

It’s hard to tell but it does look like most of his responses are tv show fans, but there is one ‘Congrats” post that Chase responded to with a ‘thanks cousin’ so at least some part of his family either believes it or is in on the facade. 

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

I scrolled through all 58 of the celebrity engagement photos and the last one was Twit and Chase and it wasn't the one at the top of the article. But I think it is an old one and definitely photoshopped to make her face very slim.

Fake, fake, fakety, fake, fake.... I'm not buying it. Though it would be interesting to see how she would behave if she actually did really get married.

I was thinking about that. Would Chase eat the crap she cooks? Does she even know how to cook anything besides pasta with a jarred sauce? Is he willing to live in a litterbox? 

IF it's real (not very likely), and IF Chase can actually get her off her ass and participating in his active lifestyle, this could be good for Twit. On the other hand, if she gets pregnant, I have no doubt that she would "blossom" to 500# because "eating for two." 

• Love 5
24 minutes ago, Uuuugghh said:

She’s 35, morbidly obese, in a phony (ie. sexless) relationship and has PCOS. Unless she is paying for IVF I’d doubt she will ever get pregnant.

True, but despite her insistence that PCOS has caused her to be infertile, she at least does have a cycle since she bitched about her cramps just last week. But the weight and lack of sex will definitely get in the way. She did make a tactical error complaining about her cramps though. Since some of us can do math she will have to hold off on any false pregnancy scares for a while. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
37 minutes ago, Uuuugghh said:

She’s 35, morbidly obese, in a phony (ie. sexless) relationship and has PCOS. Unless she is paying for IVF I’d doubt she will ever get pregnant.

Here's the thing. Women with PCOS *can* get pregnant. Back when I was a personal trainer, I had two clients with PCOS (neither of whom were anywhere near Twit's size). Both were married women who had pretty much resigned themselves to being childless. Well, surprise!! Exercise can help mitigate PCOS, because both now have 10 year-old boys. 

So if Twit really wants a child (God help us all), she'd do well to start ACTUALLY exercising, instead of faking it for the cameras. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Had to chuckle at Chase's post on instagram today. It's a picture of him (taken in Paris) reverently kissing Whitney's forehead, while she shuts her eyes in ecstasy.  "It still doesn't feel real," he posts. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Had to chuckle at Chase's post on instagram today. It's a picture of him (taken in Paris) reverently kissing Whitney's forehead, while she shuts her eyes in ecstasy.  "It still doesn't feel real," he posts. 

Because it ain't. 🙄

• LOL 6
  • Love 6

I agree pcos does not necessarily inhibit pregnancy, however, the Presumed lack of intercourse does. If they are honestly together as a real, sex having couple, which I super duper doubt, then I agree it could be possible for her to conceive. 

• Love 3
39 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

giphy.gif

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

So it will be interesting to see if Whit lets them film the weigh in. Honestly she should be proud of being down to 335. That’s a minimum of a 70lb weight loss since Hawaii, probably more, but she’s so wrapped up in weight loss being bad and meaning you hate yourself she can’t celebrate it. So I wonder if she will insist on no filming that part of the competition to continue the illusion that she doesn’t have any focus on weight. 

If I'm understanding the setup correctly, she weighs AT LEAST 335, not exactly 335. Right??

56 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Priceless.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

If I'm understanding the setup correctly, she weighs AT LEAST 335, not exactly 335. Right??

No - she is in the 87+ Kilo group which means she would have to weigh at least 191 lbs 12 oz. to be in that group but could weight anything above that. However, in her actual stats it gives her specific weigh in weight as 152.2 kilo which is 335lb 8oz. Also that weight is the highest of any competitor, man or woman, if I didn’t miss someone as I scanned. 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Useful 1
37 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

No - she is in the 87+ Kilo group which means she would have to weigh at least 191 lbs 12 oz. to be in that group but could weight anything above that. However, in her actual stats it gives her specific weigh in weight as 152.2 kilo which is 335lb 8oz. Also that weight is the highest of any competitor, man or woman, if I didn’t miss someone as I scanned. 

... it's been a while since I did anything with metric weight - 335lb sounded reasonable for 87k. Oops!

14 hours ago, krushin said:

Well first of all, she keeps posting these incredibly unappetizing, unhealthy processed  “meals” that she cooks and tagging them #dearfuturehusband. . . .

Secondly, she recently posted about how she “lost” some of her medications and then put the pharmacy’s name on blast for not immediately replacing them. . . .

Cheese -- yum! I like cheese & can't fault Heather for enjoying it, too. Frankly, I think most of the meals she prepares seem to be both nutritous & tasty. So we'll have to agree to disagree on that one.

BTW, as far as the tag goes, it's a little joke. When her 8yo son cooks for the family, she tags it #dearfuturedaughterinlaw.

I never saw the pharmacy kerfluffle you indicate, but agree that's obnoxious behavior on anyone's part. Pharmacies can't "replace" drugs w/out a prescription;  it's against the law. But I can see why Heather would be irritated; I would be, too. Even so, I agree she shouldn't take out her irritation on the druggist.

• Love 2

Twit opened her latest FabFitFun cosmetic box today. Two things of interest: (1) she's calling the trip to Europe a "vacation." So, TLC's not paying for her & Natalie? 

And (2): she's already not wearing her wonderful engagement ring.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Ok - so let’s set aside disbelief for a minute and assume what we see in the preview is true (I know - don’t laugh). I still have some questions. She says she made a commitment to Buddy. What kind of commitment did she make to Buddy? They kind of kissed but that’s not a commitment. And he’s probably living in her home so it might be a commitment to let him live there but why would Chase care? He now lives in Wilmington and Whitney lives in Charlotte. 

Which leads me to my next question. Am I the only one surprised that if this is real they got engaged before they moved in together? I’m pretty conservative about that kind of thing and I think it’s weird. She hasn’t mentioned moving to Wilmington. Do you think we will see that coming? Of course it’s all mute if this is for the camera (oops - I forgot I was going to suspend disbelief). 

We didn’t see Thanksgiving photos from Chase, Ryan, Whit this year. Was that to cover the fact that although newly engaged they still didn’t spend the holiday together or to hide the fact that they were engaged until People magazine told them to announce. 

• Love 3

I’m getting itchy defending Whit on the ring thing but here it goes. I think it’s unlikely that she filmed that today. I know her post says she’s going on vacation today but I think the video was earlier. Natalie flew into NYC last night and said she’d be there 24 hours before leaving for Paris, probably on an overnight flight. So that means that Whitney has to be on her way to NYC already. I think she posted it today but filmed it before she was cleared to wear the ring. 

Or she could have forgotten to put on her symbol of undyingly fake love. LOL

• Love 7
1 hour ago, teachermomma3 said:

Whit isn't wearing her precious perfect engagement ring in her Fab Fit Fun unboxing story.

I think that's old. Is it the one where she's wearing bright red lipstick and bright red earrings? If so, that's from June. 

• Love 1

Ok - correct me if I am wrong - Timeline Twit

Novemberish 2018-She and Ryan decide to start noBSactive ( now when did he meet Twit? )

Ryan has a friend named Chase ? She goes to stay at Ryans place and gets drunk and acts inappropriately and during one of these nights she meets Chase. They the new story line for the 2019 filming season start dating. They hang out when there is a film crew   on occasion. Whitney decides to move to Charlotte to avoid the 2 hour drive each way, gas money & wear and tear on her car to be closer to Ryan or Chase ? Chase does his own thing most times, does not invite the so called luver of his life to his best friend's wedding a month or so before his own proposal ? He takes a job 2 hours away from Charlotte and Greensboro as a bar manager and then decides after less than a year (not that there is anything wrong with that) but hey, its Whitney, pee-er in hot tubs, unable to wipe own ass, narcissistic twat. We see the teaser about how evrah-body thinks Boo-bear is so in wuv with this hot commodity known as Whitney Way that new man bun bae is worried she will fall back into last years storyline of Booze Bear kissing her...my oh my.  Filming for this season wraps up - shocker...the day man bun bae proposes, so now we have to wait a whole other year to see do they or don't they..da da daaaaaahhhh - of course this big sham announcement happens about what 6 weeks prior to the new season and they need to promote the shit out of this dumb ass show, wait hopefully that was not considered fat shaming right ? 

Listen, if I am wrong and they are truly in love, great for them. Anyone with IG or whatever else she uses, keep us posted how the wedding planning is going .

• LOL 9
  • Love 6
12 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

I think that's old. Is it the one where she's wearing bright red lipstick and bright red earrings? If so, that's from June. 

It's the winter box.

One of the items she plugs is a shampoo/conditioner set. The bottles appear to hold some 10-12 oz. each. The set would cost $64 retail.

So, what happens if you really, really love those products? When the FitFabFun samples are used up, are you going forth to buy replacements? At that price?

• LOL 2
5 minutes ago, Dot said:

It's the winter box.

One of the items she plugs is a shampoo/conditioner set. The bottles appear to hold some 10-12 oz. each. The set would cost $64 retail.

So, what happens if you really, really love those products? When the FitFabFun samples are used up, are you going forth to buy replacements? At that price?

I was wondering the same thing. And she never mentions how much the box costs. Geez. Who pays $64 for shampoo and conditioner?

• LOL 2
7 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I was wondering the same thing. And she never mentions how much the box costs. Geez. Who pays $64 for shampoo and conditioner?

Heck, I thought I was being a big spender when I paid $10 for 32 oz of a certain shampoo because it had the exact same scent as Clairol Herbal Essence® from the 1970s..... 

Yes, I'm weird. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
35 minutes ago, Dot said:

It's the winter box.

It is the winter box but she didn’t film that today. It had to be the last couple of days since she just posted a photo of herself and Natalie in NYC getting ready to board for Paris. 

And I had to look - that box costs $50 or $180 for 4 boxes if you do all 4 in the year. Insane. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

The box costs $49.95 every quarter, so $200 for the year. Of course, you can get a $10 discount with yr first box if you use a code offered by Twit. Whopee.

• Love 1

Everyone pretty much that is a Z lister on TLC, Bravo & We TV is shilling those out. To me it is more fun to meander through Ulta and check out the testers to see if I like something before I spend $$.  The one thing I wish Ulta carried were the trial sizes of perfumes - you know the ones that back in the day the department store would give you. Ulta has mega trial sizes but dang, they be expensive.  

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Dot said:

Yep, that's exactly what they are expecting you to do.

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Everyone pretty much that is a Z lister on TLC, Bravo & We TV is shilling those out. To me it is more fun to meander through Ulta and check out the testers to see if I like something before I spend $$.  The one thing I wish Ulta carried were the trial sizes of perfumes - you know the ones that back in the day the department store would give you. Ulta has mega trial sizes but dang, they be expensive.  

Try Sephora. Most Sephoras will pump out any fragrance of your choice in a tiny tester. They're perfect if you're not sure about a scent or if we're being honest, they're great for getting some free perfume. Most give up to 3 samples.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Am I the only one surprised that if this is real they got engaged before they moved in together? I’m pretty conservative about that kind of thing and I think it’s weird.

That's not surprising to me - lots of people get engaged and even married without ever having lived together. That used to be the "norm."

Try Sephora. Most Sephoras will pump out any fragrance of your choice in a tiny tester. They're perfect if you're not sure about a scent or if we're being honest, they're great for getting some free perfume. Most give up to 3 samples.

Most department stores will do that too. Nordstrom did that for me - and I'd already purchased the perfume but mentioned to the salesperson that I was travelling a lot in the next few months. She filled a few of the sample containers for me to take so I didn't have to pack the entire bottle of perfume.

• Useful 1
10 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

That's not surprising to me - lots of people get engaged and even married without ever having lived together. That used to be the "norm."

Oh yes - I know i used to be the normal and like I said I’m pretty conservative about that kind of thing. But Whitney always seems to be in a hurry to the next step of a relationship - so I would have expected her to want to move in together to make sure he was ‘in the bag’ (isn’t that the term she uses?)

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Everyone pretty much that is a Z lister on TLC, Bravo & We TV is shilling those out. To me it is more fun to meander through Ulta and check out the testers to see if I like something before I spend $$.  The one thing I wish Ulta carried were the trial sizes of perfumes - you know the ones that back in the day the department store would give you. Ulta has mega trial sizes but dang, they be expensive

Edited by Uuuugghh
Dupe
2 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Apparently Whitney is off on the ‘Fat Girl World Tour’. I’m speechless. 

I didn't think Twit looked real happy when Natalie called it that.

I can't understand why Twit is going back to Paris so soon after being there.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Dot said:

I didn't think Twit looked real happy when Natalie called it that.

I can't understand why Twit is going back to Paris so soon after being there.

Yea she might not have been thrilled but she seemed more hung up on the inaccuracy of ‘world’ vs ‘Europe’ than the fact that maybe they should have some kind of characteristic other than ‘fat’. It’s hard to sell the idea that you are so much more than your weight if you wrap your entire identity around it. 

I don’t get the trip either.  She was just there  And wasn’t AnnaCeleste or whatever her name is supposed to go too? I didn’t see her. 

• Love 2
On 12/3/2019 at 11:04 AM, Colleenna said:

IF this is a real engagement, I wish them both the best. However, I think they'll wind up divorcing within three years.

I'm not sure if they'll survive to the end of the season.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
On 12/3/2019 at 1:41 PM, TurtlePower said:

If I'm wrong I'll come out and own it, but I don't buy it based on the faces he makes when he's shown with her. He makes it look like a job, not like someone who's actually in love. 

I'm going to second this. It just feels too much like a "made for tv" relationship. I'm not going to crap over someone's real love - my niece got engaged this year to her high school sweetheart that she's been with since she was sixteen. She's now 25 an in the final year of her doctoral program, so needless to say, we've known her fiance for a very long time. 

Whitney has known this guy for a very short period of time and she's now bragging on social media right at the time that she's starting PR for the new season. Pardon me, but this feels as suspicious as hell. It's not like they can keep the show running with Whitney's toddler antics and we've had plenty of fake and imaginary romances for her on the show, so why not a fake engagement? We can have a season of Whitney planning a big wedding (no pun intended but it stays), then all the drama when the "engagement" falls apart on air. 

Getting engaged is no accomplishment. Plenty of fat women get married every day. If by some chance it's real, I wish her the best. If not... *yawn*

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
On 12/3/2019 at 11:07 AM, 3girlsforus said:

Look at that ring - do you think he could afford that?? 

She does talk about the ring in a few social media posts - but I cannot see ANYWHERE the carat weight of the canary-yellow diamond, or the total weight of the companion diamonds around the edges. Pretty sure she ordered it online at CZWarehouse.com.ru.ph or something and it's completely fake (much like this 'surprise' announcement). I can see that they rung in the new year (2019) together from his social media, but I can't tell when/if the "relationship" started.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, lightninggirl said:

She does talk about the ring in a few social media posts - but I cannot see ANYWHERE the carat weight of the canary-yellow diamond, or the total weight of the companion diamonds around the edges. Pretty sure she ordered it online at CZWarehouse.com.ru.ph or something and it's completely fake (much like this 'surprise' announcement). I can see that they rung in the new year (2019) together from his social media, but I can't tell when/if the "relationship" started.

It's a yellow sapphire, not diamond. IF it's real, that ring goes for about $2K  .... assuming that the production company didn't pay for it. 

• Useful 1
20 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

They the new story line for the 2019 filming season start dating. They hang out when there is a film crew   on occasion.

Now granted, I only get my updates and pics from what people post in this thread (maybe I've missed something).  I don't follow Twit on social media.  The pics she posts with the caveman seem only connected to t.v. related events.  Where are the random pics of them hanging out at home?  Out shopping?  Out to dinner?  Hanging with friends?  It seems entirely too posed.  Not buying this for one second. 

With the size of that ring, I'm surprised she can hold her hand up.  It seems like a ridiculous fad these days to only care about the size and not the quality of a ring.  There's a set of women who would much rather lie and flaunt a crater size CZ than have a beautiful and quality, albeit smaller, diamond ring.  I highly suspect Twit falls into the earlier category, hence the ginormous yellow sapphire.  

• Love 6

This is what Natalie looks like these days -- way smaller than Twit, with her curves in the right places. She's more like a typically overweight American woman than morbidly obese.

She is spending her time in Paris sight-seeing while Twit naps. In their taxi to the hotel, Nat gets really excited when she spots the Louvre. She turns to Twit to share her excitement & Twit shoots her the finger.

And where is Anna Celeste? The current photo of Twit putting on lipstick is credited to Hope Leigh, but I don't think she's on the trip either.

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, Dot said:

This is what Natalie looks like these days -- way smaller than Twit, with her curves in the right places. She's more like a typically overweight American woman than morbidly obese.

She is spending her time in Paris sight-seeing while Twit naps. In their taxi to the hotel, Nat gets really excited when she spots the Louvre. She turns to Twit to share her excitement & Twit shoots her the finger.

And where is Anna Celeste? The current photo of Twit putting on lipstick is credited to Hope Leigh, but I don't think she's on the trip either.

Yes but did you miss the part where Natalie came back from her adventures to take a short nap (completely reasonable with jet lag) and awoke to find Whitney changing their hotel - not the room - a completely different hotel - so they could stay where Oscar Wilde died. WTF?? And then the videos of the room which includes Whitney sniffing books!!

Not gonna lie - I would absolutely HATE being on a trip of any kind with Whiney. When I'm traveling, I'm on the go from nearly the moment the plane wheels hit the runway. When I've got only a few days to visit a city, I want to see as much as possible. That means checking in to the hotel, drop off the bag, freshen up a bit and then get moving! Besides, the worst thing to do with jet lag is go to sleep right away. It's better to stay awake and try to stick to the local schedule as much as possible so you adjust to the time difference faster.

And flying to Paris from the East coast is not that long. From Whiney's area, there won't be non-stop flights so with a quick stop over - figure 10-11 hours on average. Plenty of time to sleep on the plane so you'll be full of energy by the time you arrive. When I went to Budapest, I slept on the flight from NYC to London, got breakfast while at Heathrow, and then was awake and excited for the flight to Budapest. Got into a taxi, found my hotel and spent the afternoon walking around and getting the lay of the land before treating myself to a lovely dinner at a local restaurant (with an absolutely amazing glass of wine). Don't think that I went to bed until close to 11pm that night.

And seriously - not doing your research before booking a hotel if there was something that you were really interested in? Sheer stupidity. While I like a good hotel, it's primarily just where I sleep and I'm more interested in the area around the hotel than the hotel itself. If the bed is good, I can flush the toilet and the door locks, I'm fine. 

• Love 9

I agree, @Hana Chan. Twit will be a miserable traveling companion.

In my salad days, I had to take a 2-week, work-related course in Bremerton, WA. The instructor asked what I was going to do on the weekend in between. When I told her I was going to take the ferry over to Canada's Vancouver Is., she asked if she could tag along.

When we met up Sat morn, she was in 4-in high heels. I asked her if she had some tennis shoes & she said she'd be fine in her heels.

Well, she wasn't. It seems like we had to stop every 15 minutes so she could rest her feet. I got to do about 1/2 what I planned. Since then, I have tried to be very cagey when asked how I will be spending my off-time.

• Love 4