Type keyword(s) to search

Steve and Justin's Story Pt 1 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

To hate your brother so much that you don't want to improve your own health because he will also be getting that treatment is absurd and childish to a new level of low. It's like they don't want me to root for anyone on this show. Get it together Justin! I don't want to watch four hours of failure.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, jnagle4 said:

Why do I get the feeling Justin read The Mystery Method, and the hat is his way of peacocking

I was thinking the same thing. A real ladykiller there.

• Love 3

I come from a family of 5 girls. There is such a different dynamic with guys and their fathers.  If my stepfather had said, "Don't be a jerk." we would have all broken out in tears.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Glad his dad called him out on chewing like a cow

My mother went to catholic school in the 50's, taught by nuns. They said chewing gum was like a cow chewing their cud...she never chewed gum because of that lol. I do (my mouth gets dry) but I often think of that and try to be subtle about it. 

• Love 3
Just now, gardendiva said:

I really dislike the vicious, hateful person that I become watching these extremely negative personalities. But on the other hand it feels so good to vent it here...

I know what you mean....I used to mumble and cuss under my breath a lot!

• Love 2

I like the father.  As big as a jerk as Stephen is, his father can take it.  He appears to put up with very little of his crap.

I feel sorry for Justin.  His social anxiety is really bad.  That poor guy needs a therapist, badly.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, MrsClaus said:

So did anyone think the real reason Steven was crying was because he realized dad wouldn't be there to bring him food?  Just me?  Pass the gasoline soaked drawers.

My thought exactly.  And that he'd have nobody to torment.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, gardendiva said:

Fuck. If I was a nurse I would want to wash him with Brillo and bleach and wipe that smile off his face.

LOL

You remind me of me when I watch Hoarders.  Wanna keep it?   heh heh as I toss it.

• Love 5

And look, lots of nerdy dudes went through hat phases. I was one of them.  

Luckily I stopped when I realized that I was never going to be Bogart. I was also 20, and we are all idiots at 20.

When you are 27, lose the hat

• Love 4

Still on Team Justin, but I reserve the right to change my mind at any time. I just feel like his brother has him so beaten down, he doesn't know how to act.

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

It won't be on here for 2 more hours . . . and just reading this thread, all I can say is I. CAN'T.WAIT.  Mr. AZC has gotten addicted to these train wrecks, too.  But we sure don't have any desire to munch while watching.

Same here.  I am jealous of the East Coast viewers right about now :)  I can't wait, either!

• Love 2

Can't they duck tape a gown on Steven?  He's really grossing me out.

Love how Dr Now called it a honeymoon period.

I'm still sitting here with my mouth open in disbelief.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Awfarmington said:

My mother went to catholic school in the 50's, taught by nuns. They said chewing gum was like a cow chewing their cud...she never chewed gum because of that lol. I do (my mouth gets dry) but I often think of that and try to be subtle about it. 

LOL, my mom used to say those exact same words! Must've taken 'cause I really don't like chewing gum.

• Love 1