Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E16: The First Day of the Rest of Your Life – Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

halgia
  • Start Topic

2 hours ago, Gobi said:

I read that there is an uninterrupted, 30 minute monologue from Negan.

The only way to hypnotize angry tiger and make it fall asleep...

• Love 5
27 minutes ago, nodorothyparker said:

That title feels like a warning that this episode is going to feel as long as the rest of my life.

Or the episode will actually kill you...but Jesus brings you back....

• Love 3
44 minutes ago, mightysparrow said:

Followed by a 30 minute interpretive dance from the GPK.

Choreographer: Jump! More Jump! No Turn! Fall! Up Up! Walk Go No Run!

• Love 11

I can picture it now. The GPK march up, surround Negan and othernegans, do a bunch of weird hand gestures, and then DD will say "You. Served." That will be Negan's trigger to go into a big stupid monologue, but as soon as he starts Sasha will say "Negan please," pull his pants down, and shove the poison pill up his ass. At which point I will completely change my mind and say that this was the best season ever.

• Love 4
21 hours ago, Gobi said:

I read that there is an uninterrupted, 30 minute monologue from Negan.

Let's say 15 minutes of Negan chewing the scenery, 15 minutes of the GPK doing formation drills for the next sucker who comes along, 40 minutes of blaring commercials, 10 minutes of people driving/walking, giving each other Meaningful Looks or other useless fillers - so, like 10 minutes of plot advancement? Oooh, if we've really been good little viewers, maybe we'll be rewarded with a super-duper cheap-ass cliff-hanger.

I went and got some Butter Chicken Flavoured popcorn for tonight. I hope I didn't waste my money but I'm not optimistic.

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, paigow said:

How many points did that cost at NeganMart ?

None. I was gifted this popcorn.

6 minutes ago, CletusMusashi said:

I am seriously considering spaghetti and lemonade for dinner tonight.

Sounds good as long as it's the real lemonade and not that instant shit. I'm leaning towards pickle-and-egg sandwiches with mustard.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

Sounds good as long as it's the real lemonade 

Fresh squeezed from Kingdom trees next to where Jerry gets apples for cobbler...

• Love 3

So, Death Pool? Top contenders for Rick's team: Sasha's a gimme. Rosita's a strong possibility along with Gregory. Any other main character will be a surprise. I'm sure plenty of Kingdom, Hilltop and Alexandria redshirts will buy it, though.

Negan's crew: I think Negan's going to lose his right hand. Which would be a damn shame, because Steven Ogg is the best actor in his gang.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, AimingforYoko said:

So, Death Pool? Top contenders for Rick's team: Sasha's a gimme. Rosita's a strong possibility along with Gregory. Any other main character will be a surprise. I'm sure plenty of Kingdom, Hilltop and Alexandria redshirts will buy it, though.

Negan's crew: I think Negan's going to lose his right hand. Which would be a damn shame, because Steven Ogg is the best actor in his gang.

I think Eric (Is that his name? Aaron's BF) is a goner, anvils were dropping all around  him last week. And if a recognizable member of Oceanside shows up, she's a goner, too.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Gobi said:

I think Eric (Is that his name? Aaron's BF) is a goner, anvils were dropping all around  him last week. And if a recognizable member of Oceanside shows up, she's a goner, too.

Oh yeah, Eric's expiration date has arrived tonight, I'm pretty damned sure.

And it's been fun, Sasha...wishing you much success on Star Trek.

Also looking for Cindy to get her ticket punched tonight.

And that twatwaffle Savior who shot Ben.  

And with any luck numerous GPK members will be wiped out tonight so we're no longer subjected to their..."eccentricities."  

And I'm almost positive Morgan will soon meet a grisly demise, but I *think* that will be early next season rather than tonight.

I think TTD will have several in the lineup for "In Memorium" tonight.  

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Persnickety1 said:

And I'm almost positive Morgan will soon meet a grisly demise, but I *think* that will be early next season rather than tonight.

Please, let it be tonight, along with Simon. I can't take one more minute of either of them.

7 hours ago, paigow said:

Fresh squeezed from Kingdom trees next to where Jerry gets apples for cobbler...

Wait, the Kingdom has lemons?

I thought they could only get them by trading some of their bananas to Shelbyville.

• Love 2
17 hours ago, CletusMusashi said:

I can picture it now. The GPK march up, surround Negan and othernegans, do a bunch of weird hand gestures, and then DD will say "You. Served." That will be Negan's trigger to go into a big stupid monologue, but as soon as he starts Sasha will say "Negan please," pull his pants down, and shove the poison pill up his ass. At which point I will completely change my mind and say that this was the best season ever.

OtherNegans.  You win the internet today.  

• Love 2
On 4/1/2017 at 2:53 PM, CletusMusashi said:

Only the parts where Negan is talking. Don't worry. there will also be a ten minute scene of FPP consoling Tara, five minutes of Enid and Coral roller skating, and a singing cameo by Ghost Beth.

Strangely enough, none of this bothers me ( I get a kick out of Negan's gift of gab), with the exception of Ghost Beth. That would be a deal breaker for me.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, CletusMusashi said:

I thought they could only get them by trading some of their bananas to Shelbyville.

How many bananas does it cost to ride the MONORAIL???

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, MrsRafaelBarba said:

The actress who plays Cyndie hinted that she'll be recurring next season

That's great news - I really liked her character even though she saved ungrateful Tara's butt.

7 hours ago, AimingforYoko said:

I thought you meant literal right hand which will be awesome. RIP Merle.

• Love 5
26 minutes ago, EllenC said:

Tara really needs to go back to the background. Without Glenn, she's a bit lame.

Yeah, also without Denise. And, I hate being unkind but these survivors should all be somewhat gaunt, no? Alana's baby weight makes her look a little too healthy.