And my head I'd be scratchin' while
my thoughts were busy hatchin'
If I only had a brain.
I'd unravel every riddle for any individ'le,
In trouble or in pain.
With the thoughts I'd be thinkin'
I could be another Lincoln
If I only had a brain.
Oh, I could tell you why The ocean's near the shore.
I could think of things I never thunk before.
And then I'd sit, and think some more.
I would not be just a nuffin' my head all full of stuffin'
My heart all full of pain.
I would dance and be merry, life would be a ding-a-derry,
If I only had a brain.

Wizard Of Oz - If I Only Had A Brain/Heart/Nerve Lyrics | MetroLyrics

• Love 5

Nashville, I really don't want to do this (blame TigerLynx) but I can't help picturing a Father Pee/Eugene duet:

Life is sad, believe me, Missy,
When you're born to be a sissy
Without the vim and verve.
But I could change my habits, never more be scared of rabbits
If I only had the nerve.
I'm afraid there's no denyin' I'm just a dandelion,
A fate I don't deserve.
But I could show my prowess, be a lion not a mowess
If I only had the nerve
Oh I'd be in my stride, a king down to the core
I would roar the way I've never roared before
And then I'd rrrwoof! and roar some more
I would show the dinosaurus who's king around the forres'
A king they better serve
Why with my regal beezer I could be another Caesar
If I only had the nerve

• Love 6
16 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

Daryl a shower

Negan a muzzle

I'm disappointed it seems Tara tells Rick about Oceanside.

You beat me to it. I was going to say, Darryl shampoos his hair. Or maybe it's Rick decides to remember he has a daughter.

• Love 1

Maybe The Kingdom has a hidden group of musical theatre performers that can be spun off into another series...

• Glee The Walking Dead
  • Smash! The Walking Dead
  • Les Walking Dead
    23 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

Scarecrow - "If I only had a brain."

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Gobi said:

Or maybe it's Rick decides to remember he has a daughter.

He seemed fine out bumping uglies with Michonne, even knowing that Negan could waltz into Alexandria any time. Anyone see this - a deleted scene where !Crazy! Rick tries to pretend Judith doesn't exist when they're at the prison?

Edited by AngelaHunter
Because wine.
  • Love 3

I hope Tara gives up the ghost this episode.  Also, if the garbage kids enter the fight, maybe they can outfit several knife embedded walkers to break the perimeter.  That would be worth watching.  I loved that stupid looking thing.  More I want!! Up up, make hell raiser zombie soon. 

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

If Tara has to become a zombie entree so I never have to see another fist bump, so be it.

I don't want them to just bite her though.  I want them to eat. her. up.  Otherwise, she'll just be a fist-bumping zombie.

• Love 6

"You tried to kill me!  Now, we're here to take your god-damned guns, you sea hags."

"We don't want any trouble, but we're gonna need yours guns, cause we're the ones who live.  If you fight us, we'll retaliate and when we're done, we'll take your weapon stuff & thangs."

• Love 2
20 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

He seemed fine out bumping uglies with Michonne, even knowing that Negan could waltz into Alexandria any time. Anyone see this - a deleted scene where !Crazy! Rick tries to pretend Judith doesn't exist when they're at the prison?

This was a nice flashback to better times and a better show.  It was so good to see Glenn and Hershel again.  And Oscar!  I was even a little bit happy to see Beth; she wasn't annoying back then and she did take good care of Judith.

It's hard to remember when Rick Grimes was an interesting, COMPLEX character that I actually felt sympathy for.  Boy, those days are long gone.

• Love 2

This title has so many comedic possibilities I don't even know where to start. Will Carl get a real eye patch? Will the GPK find a dictionary? Will Negan get lockjaw? Will Gregory finally get his hands on a labelmaker and some name tags? Will Maggie get an accent coach? Or, better yet, an interesting storyline?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Dobian said:

So are we going to finally see some action tonight, or is it going to be another character study episode featuring the tiger this time?

I think the Tiger would be more interesting than whatever lame SL the writers have planned.

If Tara rats out Oceanside, I can see Rick and the other idiots showing up and demanding Oceanside join their war.  If Oceanside refuses, then it will be, "Then give us all your guns/weapons."  If that doesn't work, it will devolve into Rick and Company fighting the women at Oceanside, or all of them sulking as they trudge back to Alexandria.  Bonus points, NOT, if the junkyard dimwits show up to say, "Guns, cat, no fight, up."

I'd prefer to watch the Tiger.

• Love 6

I think I understand the GPK now. There must be a limit on how many words of dialogue the writers are allowed to write, and they came up with the GPK to balance out Negan.

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, MrsRafaelBarba said:

Really dreading this episode.

I think now that we've jumped the shark, it's just a matter of enjoying the downhill ride. And going downhill is always more fun than going uphill.

• Love 5

deedly dee dee dum--I'm just killing time, watching the end of the last episode while I wait.  You know what's really annoying?  That one careful little scuff on the brim of Rosita's army fatigue cap.  You can just picture someone in wardrobe working on that with a piece of sandpaper.

Okay, show, let's roll.  My snark is primed and needs a target besides kvetching about wardrobe.  What's Enid up to?

• Love 5

My room mate watched his first episode of the show last Sunday. Today he made sure the digital box in my room was fully operational so he wouldn't have to watch another. And it's my birthday so this episode better be good!!

• Love 3
3 hours ago, SharonH58 said:

Carl needs to pop a fake in that gaping hole. 

I mean, seriously, that gaping hole is bigger than his eye socket. Shouldn't something have closed up a little by now? The Gov's closed up, the way wounds do if they don't kill you. Maybe not in a pretty way, but still... Do they have new special effects makeup people now who think that enormous red pepperoni pizza-looking thing in Carl's face looks realistic? It reminds me of those parastic weird creatures from Star Trek TOS. WTF, people?

• Love 5