Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E11: James K's Story

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

James K. used pidgin English when describing Chinese food.  Such mocking behavior of a presumed accent is racist.  Please do not perpetuate his use of that language. 

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I'm sorry, he can't get up and they are enabling his eating. Don't feed him! He needs to be hospitalized and living in a controlled environment

And the  daughter actually telling the mom "he doesn't need that much" and mom just ignores it. Count me in on Team #saveBailey! That poor girl! And she's in need of losing a few pounds herself. But then look at what she's surrounded by!! OMG - train wreck to end all train wrecks. 

• Love 20
1 minute ago, BXD said:

I'm seriously questioning the paternity of his two kids! Wasn't she still with her ex husband the whole time? Super weird situation. 

You got that right!  Is she STILL married?  I mean, wth...

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Maggienolia said:

IKR??!?!!? They almost always make that excuse (the enablers) but seriously - the guy can't even SIT UP!!! He'd probably throw his own pooh but I doubt he can reach under himself to get to it. 

Seriously! Not only can he not jump up and chase you if he gets pissed, he's obviously too delicate to unwrap his humongous fast food burgers so I wouldn't worry about him throwing anything at anyone.

BTW, is FOUR the M600PL record for how many people it takes to bathe one super sized person?

• Love 13