Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E11: James K's Story

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

James K. used pidgin English when describing Chinese food.  Such mocking behavior of a presumed accent is racist.  Please do not perpetuate his use of that language. 

• Start Topic

I need to have some cheese with that whine. So unless people do things for him, he gives up. And he isn't even in Houston yet. Just wait til that no carb 1200 calorie diet comes his way. And Dr now wants him to walk. The whining has just begun

• Love 13
Just now, Azubah said:

And Lisa seemed so pleased handing him the pie. "How's that look?" Well, it looks like death on a plate, honey.

Yeah, that was disturbing. 

I wonder where their other child is.  And Lisa's 4 other kids.

But wow, only $300 raised?  I'd be depressed, too.

• Love 12

good god, that infection in his legs is going to kill him. I would not be surprised if that's how this ends. I don't think they've ever shown an episode where the patient died from the obesity, but this may be a first.

• Love 8
26 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I'm sorry, he can't get up and they are enabling his eating. Don't feed him! He needs to be hospitalized and living in a controlled environment

Yes, he does NOT need weight loss surgery at this time. He needs a medically controlled diet. Once he is up and about then they can talk about weight loss surgery. How can they keep feeding him? 

Cellulitis is a horrible infection that you can die from. I don't think you can have it chronically but when the bacteria goes into the open wounds you get an infection, it is a type of staph with high fever.  Bedridden people are prone to it as are people with cracked skin. I don't think you have it constantly but he certainly is prone to getting it a lot. 

Every time he says "We WAS so poor but we WAS happy" I cringe. Poor girl TAKEN OUT OF SCHOOL????? 6 EGGS, 8 BUSCUITS AND FUCKING GROSS GRAVY ON TOP??????? His wife had 4 kids and got herself knocked up with TWO more by her lover? The wife looks extremely unhealthy herself like she can have a heart attack at any moment. Her weight is all high like up in her chest. 

• Love 20

I hope that this guy puts actual effort into losing weight after begging for money to be transported to Houston. It would be sad to see him basically spit in his dad's face like that.

• Love 11

He's totally going to be one of those "weight loss surgery is a magic pill" patients. If he REALLY wanted to get out of bed and walk, he'd stop filling his gob with enough food to choke an elephant at every opportunity! No. Sympathy. 

• Love 20