Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E11: James K's Story

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

James K. used pidgin English when describing Chinese food.  Such mocking behavior of a presumed accent is racist.  Please do not perpetuate his use of that language. 

• Start Topic

He was home 3 days and  he only cheating a couple of times.  I wonder if each of those times lasted all day each!

Edited by Kid
  • Love 6

HE JUST SAID HE ONLY CHEATED A COUPLE OF TIMES.  OMG, what is wrong with these people???!!!  Told he's a month from death, and he ONLY CHEATED A COUPLE OF TIMES!!!  And is confused and concerned that he's having chest pains.  Oh Lordy.

Sorry for the all caps yelling.  At least you're not hearing it in person.

• Love 23
2 minutes ago, CouchTater said:

HE JUST SAID HE ONLY CHEATED A COUPLE OF TIMES.  OMG, what is wrong with these people???!!!  Told he's a month from death, and he ONLY CHEATED A COUPLE OF TIMES!!!  And is confused and concerned that he's having chest pains.  Oh Lordy.

I'm doing it myself, lol

Heart failure...imagine that....

• Love 8
Just now, Awfarmington said:

This is how horrible I am. But my first thought was when his GF was letting him cheat, maybe she is tired of taking care of a big man baby and hastening the 'process' to you know what ?. 

That would be a mercy for him, her, his daughter, all of us at this point.  Jaysus.

• Love 15

And here comes the soda. Ugh.

I wonder why he was so glad he didn't have the heart attack.  He's done nothing with the life he's had. Go on ahead and tap out. Eat the Chinese food. Eat it all. 

Yeah...she wants him dead. I get it but damn.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 20
4 minutes ago, Maggienolia said:

They could have done ALL of this back home ALL of this. That makes me so mad. 

Yeah - imagine if he'd been eating 1200 calories a day for the 4 months they were trying to get money for the trip. Maybe he would have lost enough weight to fit in the van and his father wouldn't have had to remortgage his house. But no. Like most of these people, and I don't care how they got that way, they are incredibly selfish and self-focused.

Aw jeez - cravings... wait - they order out a lot because they can't get a cab while the car is out of commission? Wouldn't it be less money to get a cab once a week to and from the grocery? I've done it. "Order me Chinese...that's what I want..." holy moley. This isn't going to end well.

• Love 22

Wow, after all he has been through AND CHF to see him eating this crappy food. He clearly does not get it, nor does his girlfriend. He is the most annoying I have seen on this show, even more than Pauline.

• Love 19
2 minutes ago, Haenim said:

So only rice is on the do not eat list, but not egg rolls so egg rolls are okay. Are these people stupid?

But it's FRIED rice so it's okay. Apparently, the process of frying the rice changes it into something like a zero-calorie, fat-burning, miracle food. Cuz, FRIED!

• Love 12
Just now, Carrie said:

I can't help but interpret some of this behavior as a reversion to infancy.  I mean he has his poopy bottom cleaned and he cries and moans like a spoiled little baby when he hurts or when he wants something.  I think the fact that his spouse is 15 or 20 years older is no surprise and consistent with his apparent desire to be mothered and treated like an infant, with no responsibilities.  I wonder - did he ever hold a job?  Did he ever have any adult goals for himself?  Learn a skill? Pay a bill?  What is it with this woman giving him Chinese food?  He has just been told he's in congestive heart failure, for God's sake.  I find this story one of the most troubling and infuriating....

"Mama" issues from day one...

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, CouchTater said:

Oh yea, I was right there with you!

• Love 3